Banging in the New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't leave my mouth free for long, as I climbed onto her and quickly covered my lips with hers. She tasted me, then kept kissing me and playing around with my tongue and mouth for good measure.

By now, I knew we should get going, and I assumed she did too. Yet I figured I should at least kiss her breasts first, if I couldn't cum on them. I went down to kiss and nuzzle against them, but as usual, it took quite a bit of time to get to every inch.

By then, time was really of the essence. But by then, too much of it had gone by to matter.

By then, we were about set on saying to hell with the party. When Alexandra lowered the back of my pants to fondle my ass as I lay between her breasts, I knew she was admitting to hell with it.

We never did make the party. In fact, the first item off our 2015 bucket list was eventually crossed off ahead of schedule after all.

Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence got it into her head that she needed to fuck in a public place. It was the only way this year could end on the right note, she claimed.

After her exhibitionist side was revealed to the Internet without her permission, she wanted to be daring and sexual on her own terms again, and be sure it wouldn't leak. As such, we would fuck in this private room at this New Years party, despite how hundreds of people were right outside.

But this time, although they were so close to seeing and hearing her be sexy, they wouldn't get to watch. Only I would, and she knew I wouldn't blab or record it - especially when she took away my phone while searching/stripping me.

She would get the pleasure of pushing the sexual envelope for a private audience again, and finally feel safe again that it would be kept private. If that was what she needed to get past the hacking and feel all right with pushing her sexual boundaries again, I couldn't well stop her. It'd be downright anti-feminist, probably.

"I want you to jack off," Jennifer told me as she removed her clothes. "I want to see it. This time I want someone jacking off to this," she said as her top and panties came off.

She took the cups of her pink bra down, causing me to instantly grab my cock at the sight of her firm, perfect tits. She stood up and showed off her jaw dropping figure, stuck out her lusciously long leg and showed the side of her gorgeously round ass. In the meantime, she put her hand on her pussy just as I went faster on my cock.

"This is what it's all about. Jacking and stroking off while thinking about shit like this. I sure learned that this year," Jennifer stated. "Well, now I get to enjoy it again. Now I get to get off to a hot piece of ass. And I'm actually gonna get to taste it..."

I stayed on my feet as Jennifer went down on all fours, sticking out her thick ass before reaching over to finger her pussy from behind. Seeing where this was going, I found the nearest place I could sit down, then waited for Jennifer to slowly crawl over.

She took her fingers out of herself long enough to come over, then stuck them right back between her legs as her face went between mine. Jennifer furiously finger fucked herself while sucking and tasting my cock, then came off to lick me up and down.

"There we go," Jennifer mumbled against my head, then got right up. She then turned around and sat reverse cowgirl on my lap, settling her juicy behind on it and wiggling around while sliding her pussy onto my cock.

When it sat all the way down, I grabbed her hips and held on as they went up and down. I watched her ass rise, fall and jiggle, then remembered to move my hands and put them around her. They held onto her tits, giving them a good squeeze although I couldn't see them, as I watched her ass ripple although I couldn't squeeze it.

"Fuck me...I want to be fucked," Jennifer urged. I fucked her some more by putting my hand down onto her filled, hairless pussy, rubbing it along further as my free hand bounced her tits around.

"That's it...that's what I wanted...that's why I did it..." Jennifer got lost in herself. Maybe she didn't even register I was here - maybe that was the point. Still, I wanted to play some kind of additional part.

"Stand up," I told her. I took my hands off her and stopped moving my hips, just to prove I was serious. Before it got too hard to hold out on her, Jennifer sighed and stood on her feet - then I kneeled down behind her.

Putting my head under her fantastic ass, I licked the back of her pussy and reached around to rub the front. Jennifer gasped as my tongue and finger rubbed and fucked her, before pushing herself down on both.

I was lost in the taste of her and the feel of her ass on my face. But when she groaned, "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum..." I snapped out of it. This wasn't quite how I wanted it to happen yet.

So I stood back up, surprising Jennifer again. Yet when I lined myself up with her from behind, wrapped my arms around her and laid my hands on her tits, and pushed myself in, she was given a much hotter surprise.

It took just a few thrusts and nipple squeezes before she came right on my cock, turning into jelly in my arms. She still stayed on her own two feet, and somehow I did as well - without even cumming in the process.

I groaned against her and stood perfectly still, letting her cum wash my cock. If I moved an inch, I was afraid I'd cum inside her and really get her in trouble. Fortunately, she took herself off me first.

"Good," Jennifer said as she turned around and saw I was still erect. "I'm glad you held out. All that cum spilled because of me this year...well, now I want residuals."

To that end, Jennifer went onto her knees this time, placing her hand on my wet cock. Using her own juices as lube, she stroked me just as hard as everyone else stroked to her these last several months - and probably longer than that.

But this time around, her hand was the one jacking a man off while he was watching her naked. This time, she got to make him cum and it wasn't borderline criminal. And this time, he didn't have to cum into his hand.

This time, Jennifer got to see someone cum over her naked body - and feel it right on her face and inside her mouth.

Once I finished painting her face and filling her mouth with cum, I knew for sure that there were some things - illegally leaked or not - and some naked people, that the Internet just didn't do justice to.

Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson knew what her husband liked. And since her husband had helped make 2014 such a banner year, what with the marriage and baby and all, she wanted to end it with something he'd like.

Romain loved so much about her, and loved so much of what she did to and with him. Yet she knew this was a real favorite. She felt his cock twitch and his lips tremble as further proof.

Currently, Romain was standing against their bedroom wall, as naked as she was - completely. Her hand was slowly but intently pumping his cock, all while her body and tits were brushing his own chest, and her lips were just lightly brushing his without kissing them. She had to nearly stand on her tip toes as she did it, but she had gotten it down pat by now.

Romain loved feeling that strong hand stroking him, especially coupled with the light brushes of her wondrous breasts and sumptuous lips. Then there was the sight of her mesmerizing eyes filling up his entire vision, and the noises and low words of her luscious voice practically vibrating on his lips.

"That feels good," Scarlett whispered enticingly against her husband's mouth. "It felt so good all year...but what about me?" she asked. To that, Romain put his hands onto her breasts, massaging them while Scarlett massaged his cock.

"Still feel good?" she asked. "Even after everything they went through? They're too good to stay down, huh?"

"Too good..." Romain agreed.

"Why don't you tell me if you can say the same about my ass?" Scarlett whispered as her lower lip went up and brushed between Romain's, and her hand rubbed the underside of his cock. To that, Romain shoved her tits up and let them drop and bounce while he reached over to hold her ass.

"It's been up and down for a while, but it's getting back up there. Isn't it?" Scarlett dared him to answer.

"You know it is...it never left," Romaine flattered her.

"That's sweet to say...you're always so sweet," Scarlett praised. "You can afford it with this nice, big fucking cock...mmm, I'm gonna taste this fucking cock so much more next year..."

With that, Scarlett went down to her knees and slurped Romaine's cock up, holding it in her mouth for about five seconds. After a deep suck and slowing sliding her lips up to his head, he came off and went right back on her feet, then put those lips on his without kissing them.

"That felt nice...I'm sure you can tell," Scarlett said. Before Romaine went off too early, or just went off period, he found the strength to turn the tables.

Romaine took Scarlett by the waist and spun her around, putting her back to the wall now. Once she was there, he was the one who put his hand between her legs and started working her over. His fingers slid into her and pumped up and down, while he teased his lips over hers.

"Now that feels nice," Romaine confirmed. "I like turning things around like this...it's probably what made our baby happen in the first place..."

"That would be a hell of a bedtime story, wouldn't it?" Scarlett teased.

"Here's a story. If the baby wasn't sleeping, you'd be much less quiet, wouldn't you?" Romaine dared. "You know I love you talking like that. If you didn't have to, you'd be screaming," he figured as he got two of his fingers all the way in.

"Fuck..." Scarlett gritted. "You like rubbing it in, don't you? Not just the way we both want it..."

"Don't get me wrong, you don't have to get louder," Romaine assured. "Just knowing you could if you could...that'll do. Not quite as much as this though."

This being Romaine getting on his knees this time, to all too briefly lick and suckle on Scarlett's pussy. She barely kept herself quiet before he got back up, brushed his now juicy lips on hers and then palmed her opening.

"Well, that didn't help, did it?" Romaine questioned. "Maybe if you turned around..."

Scarlett did just that, giving Romaine the chance to press his shaft up against her ass. He rubbed it against her crack, then reached around to finger her pussy while grinding behind her.

"Fuck me..." Scarlett groaned out, turning her head as Romaine's rested on top of hers.

"I think it's close enough," Romaine answered. "If you don't want to risk waking her...you should probably cum quick and get it over with," he proposed as his fingers curled into her and her cock pressed harder between her cheeks.

"Let me know that you want to cum," Romaine ran with it. "Cum for your husband. Your baby daddy," he risked being particularly cheesy/sleazy.

"Yes...d-dad..." Scarlett got cut off from adding the dy by her own heavy orgasm.

Romaine went down on his knees just in time, putting his mouth on Scarlett's flooding lower lips. He pulled his wet fingers out and finished licking and swallowing her cum from behind, as Scarlett put her palms on the wall and arched herself higher.

When Romaine was finished eating her clean, he placed his wet fingers on her ass and rubbed her own cum onto her thick, still supple cheeks. Even with all the changes her body went through this year, her ass was still good enough to eat from - which he did.

Scarlett finally turned around, looking down to see that Romaine was still erect. "Get up," she said clearly, and when he did, Scarlett stood on her tip toes again and wrapped her arms around his neck - pressing her groin and pussy lightly against his throbbing cock.

"Thank you...for everything," Scarlett said quietly as her lips hovered an inch away from his again. "You want me to really thank you?" she asked even quieter.

"I might..." Romaine played along.

"You want me to use my mouth? I mean, really use it?" Scarlett seduced his further, her lips briefly touching his as her hips pressed right on his. "You want to really feel what it can do? And you wanna make sure it stays really, really quiet?"

"If...if you can," Romaine tried to stay cool.

"I can fill it up so much, there's no way I could wake your baby. Your other baby..." Scarlett added, her lower lip sliding between his. "And you can really fill it up too...fill it nice and hot and so, so wet...you ready?"

He was almost too ready when Scarlett finally pushed her lips onto his. After finally giving him a slow, deep kiss and letting him kiss back, Scarlett broke just in time and dropped back to her knees.

Putting her face right against his barely contained cock, Scarlett kissed the head, slid her lips down, then finally bobbed and sucked and filled her mouth right up. It was filled to the brim with something else just moments later.

Romaine was the one who barely kept himself quiet, letting out a strangled gasp so he wouldn't wake the baby. But when Scarlett popped her lips off and finished swallowing, his mouth was the next part of him to come undone.

When it did, he knew he'd have to be the one to get dressed and try and rock the baby back to sleep first. After everything Scarlett did for him this year - from beginning to the very end - this was the very least to give back.

Abigail Spencer

I memorized this routine when she sent me the video of it long ago. The rest of the Internet memorized it when it was placed online months ago. Now at the end of this difficult year, she wanted to close the books on it by doing it again - only without recording it and with an audience she actually approved of.

There were more than a few tapes out there of Abigail Spencer masturbating, thanks to 'The Fappening' But they were only meant for me - the "baby" that she wanted to fuck her.

Although we'd actually drifted apart before The Fappening happened, she'd brought me back to reenact the longest leaked clip she made for me. Only this time, I would be there in person to give her better memories of doing this - and thus put everything behind her as she headed into a fresh 2015. At least that's how she sold me on it.

She didn't really need any added saleswomenship to this, though. The basic premise was quite enough.

The two minute, 41 second clip that stole The Fappening from the likes of Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Justice, Kate Upton and other bigger stars had started with Abigail bending down in her room. Her lovely round breasts were on camera right, as she cupped them, teased her nipples and groaned erotically while she was clearly fucking herself off camera.

In our unfilmed version, she was bent in front of me and I could see her right hand buried between her legs. But while her left finger was rubbing her left nipple, I was bending down to suckle her right. I cupped and suckled each breast she wasn't playing with at the time, all while watching her fuck herself and listening to her enjoy it.

The next part was perhaps the most graphic one in the video, and of the Fappening in general. In the clip, Abigail showed the rest of her naked body on camera and turned around, exposing her entire asshole as she played with her pussy.

Our version went further, as Abigail turned and bent over to show me her asshole and pussy, instead of a camera. A camera couldn't get on its knees behind her and lick her ass out while she flicked and fucked her pussy, like I proved I could do.

I placed my hands on her ass and rubbed my face against it and her hole, devouring it while Abigail rubbed herself on my face and her finger. Her moans were certainly louder now than they were in the video, and I'd like to think she was certainly more reluctant to turn around now.

But we followed the script she originally made herself, as I got back on my feet and she turned back to me. Now like in the video, she was standing straight and fingering herself with her right fingers, while teasing her nipples with one left finger.

This time around, I got back on my knees and settled between Abigail's legs, licking her pussy and trying to make room for her finger to rub it as well. My tongue and her finger went back and forth inside of her, while my hand went up to cup whatever free breast and nipple was available.

Abigail did back away from me, however, so that she could put both hands on herself and take over again. She bent down briefly and I could only watch, as enraptured as I was when I first saw the video on my Cloud.

The difference between past me and all those who drooled over the video online, was that present me was mere inches from her naked, sexy, sultry, seductive masturbation show now. I had the taste of her already well fucked pussy and ass on my tongue, with her soft moans ringing clearly in my ears without any camera filter, and a clear shot of her gorgeous figure, lush breasts and breathtaking face without the need for HD.

They could never say that much, no matter what they saw without permission. Abigail was choosing to put on this show for me, unlike everyone else who'd seen it. And she was choosing to choose me again, live and in person, regardless of the reasons.

And now it was time for the very best part. A special request I could actually fulfill this time.

As in the video, Abigail raised her right leg up and fucked herself with her right hand, while circling her left finger on her breast. Then she rode her own finger for a few seconds, bent right down to me and whispered the magic words.

"Baby...I want you to fuck me right now," she said quietly and seductively, her pretty mouth open and her deep brown eyes half-lidded with intoxicating lust. She then teased her left tit and repeated, "Baby...baby, come on, fuck me right now..."

This time, I could give her exactly what she wanted.

What's more, when I brought her to the bed, bent her over and put myself into her, she could be even louder than she was in the video. Right down to her moans, her pants, and her pleas to be fucked.

As well as she was filled up with her fingers on and off screen, there still had to be something said for seeing her filled to the brim with cock. And seeing her pretty round ass press back and bounce against my hips as well.

Taking a chance, I put my finger against her asshole, figuring rubbing it would be fine after licking it out earlier. "Baby...put it in..." Abigail confirmed, so I pressed my finger deeper against her. It wasn't lubed, however - but something else was.

I took my cock out, lining it up with her ass and waiting for her to give the go-ahead. "Get it in..." she agreed, so I started sinking myself into her ass. Once I eventually got in all the way, I savored fucking her doggy style and just listening to her moan and bounce.

But I wanted to see more. As if there was anything left to be seen.

Still, I went ahead and pulled out, wanting her to get onto my lap. Once she did, Abigail dropped her ass right back on my cock, wrapping her legs around me and providing room for me to finger her pussy while I filled her ass.

It didn't take long for me to fuck her pussy and ass, and use my mouth on her tits, before she came right on my hand. When she finished, I put that hand and her cum on her tits, rubbed them and then licked them clean.

"Baby...fuck yeah..." She gasped out, clenching tight and hard on my cock as I ate her cum off her bouncing breasts. It was impossible to keep my cum from entering her ass after that.

After such an intense orgasm, I fell onto the bed as Abigail rested on top of me. My cock finally came out of her ass, but I kept my hands on there. I brushed my fingers against her pussy, if only to distract me from closing my eyes.

Abigail's eyes rested on mine, turning soft and relaxed again as she kissed me. When she finished, she told me, "That's one down..."