Banging The Babysitter Ch. 04b

Story Info
Mr. Kindle show a reluctant Misha some toys.
3.7k words
145.5k
26
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the start of "Pick your own adventure" chapters that I will do only for a few of my stories, as this one is one that I just had to do.

PREVIOUSLY ON BANGING THE BABYSITTER.....

"I just got off the phone with Mr. Kindle." He said, his hands folded on the table in front of him.

I swallowed hard.....oh no! I thought. It was Mr. Kindle!!!

"Dad...I can explain....seriously. I really can." I stammered.

* * * * * * * * * * *

She used to babysit for him, two years ago, before his wife, Marianne, left him.

He used to watch the young girl when he got home early from work. He'd watch her lounge beside their pool. She would lay on her stomach with her tiny buttocks facing the back sliding glass door and he'd stroke his cock behind the curtains until he'd release. He had to wash those curtains a lot when she was baby-siting his two kids.

Now, the house was empty, Marianne and the kids gone. She'd gotten sick of him years after they'd had their second child, but she'd stuck around for a few years before finally, leaving him for one of her student's in her art class at the community college.

He didn't have to worry about child support, he was allowed to see the kid's when he wanted, but he missed them mostly because now, he didn't have their babysitter around.

Now, he had the perfect reason to have Misha over. He'd caught her, kissing the neighbor kid. That stupid Jason, only if he knew how big of slut she was. He'd seen her making out with more than half a dozen boys on his couch. He'd come home early, after calling to tell her he'd be late and that so would Marianne. He'd sneak in through the side garage door and creep into the house. He'd watch from around the corner of the hallway to the living room as she'd make out with one of her boyfriends, she'd always end up sucking him off or jacking him off.

She was a senior in high school when he started having her babysit, she needed money to pay for gas to her car she got for her eighteenth birthday from her parents. She was a great babysitter, would always watch the kids closely, and would only bring over her boyfriends after the kid's had fallen asleep.

She was so hot...and now he had her.... His hands shook with excitement as he waited for the call. Then the phone rang....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What do you mean, I have to call Mr. Kindle. His kid's don't stay with him anymore, he hasn't needed me to watch them for years." Misha was worried too.

Jason had called her ten minutes ago, rambling about how his dad had talked to Mr. Kindle and that the man needed to have Misha come over. Mr. Kindle was unable to reach her at home and Jason's dad thought he may have had her cell phone number because he'd lost it.

His dad didn't say anything about having suspicions about the two "dating" or if Mr. Kindle said he'd seen them outside the theater. Jason didn't know if that was a good, or a bad thing.

"I don't know, Misha...I don't know," Jason's heart was beating fast, he didn't know what to do.

"What should I do?" she asked.

"Call him, see what he wants." He swallowed hard. "Just let me know when you have to go over there, that way I can keep an eye out if you'll need any help."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

She walked up to the door, he watched her through the blinds. He'd told her he needed her to watch his kid's, that he had them for the weekend but had to run into the office.

She knocked on the door and he waited a few seconds to answer, making sure his bulging cock wasn't too noticeable. He let her walk in, and closed the door behind her, locking it.

She didn't even notice, she was looking around for his kid's. Maybe they are upstairs in in the play room, she thought. Or perhaps Marianne hadn't dropped them off yet. Her mind was going a mile a minute, and she asked for a glass of water, hoping that it would help her calm her nerves.

He walked into the kitchen and got her the water. He admired how beautiful she'd grown, she was a young woman now. Her breasts were slightly bigger, her hair shorter, a more grown up cut. Her hips were wider, a more curvaceous look to her now. She looked so beautiful, so hot.

He watched as she drank the water, her head tilted back and a small drop running down back her face, falling down her cheek when she pulled the glass away. She wiped her mouth, smiling at him, she seemed embarrassed about the spilling the water. A tiny drop had fallen onto her chest and it slowly traveled down her front, between her sweet breasts.

He turned around, waiting for his erection to go away. He kept himself busy by putting some dirty dishes in the sink. He turned around to face her a few seconds later, she was leaning against the counter was watching him intently. He couldn't stand it anymore, he needed her.

He walked up to her and placed his hands on her face and pulled him to her, kissing her deeply. She struggled and tried to pull away, but couldn't get away. He broke off the kiss and grabbed her wrists, pulling her out of the kitchen. She yelled and he turned and slapped her across the face. The blow made her fall down and he struggled, getting her back up. "Shut up, you little whore," he said to her, his voice was no longer friendly, it was gruff and low.

She kept quiet, excepting her fate, and let him pull her upstairs. She gave up, and just cried. He took into the room she'd remembered being the kid's play room and he threw her in, she fell onto the floor and hit her head. She rolled onto her back and blacked out.

He got his bag from under his bed. He had gone shopping that day to all the different adult stores in the town, looking the perfect contraption to use on her.

He brought the bag back to the room, she was now laying across the air hockey table. He'd spent quite a bundle getting it for his kids, only to have Marianne move them out a few weeks later. He put the bag next to her and began to untie her shoes.

He pulled them off and let them fall to the floor and then pulled her socks off. He ran his hands up her legs to the button on her pants and undid it, unzipping her fly next. He pulled her pants down, glancing up to make sure she was still knocked out.

He let the pants fall to the floor and he kept her panties on, admiring the silky thong she had on. She'd worn cute cotton ones years before, ones with hearts on it or cute phrases like "Born to flirt" or his favorite, "Barely legal." He'd watch her roll around on the couch with one of her boyfriends, her skirt getting lifted up and he'd almost cum in his pants, looking at those dainty panties of hers.

He rubbed her thighs, feeling her smooth skin under his fingertips. He leaned over and licked across the silky thong, smelling in her sexy aroma. He felt her clit through the fabric and wanted so badly to suck on it, but he wanted her awake for that. His movements went up to her blouse, he slowly unbuttoned the top, but then couldn't wait any longer, and ripped it open. He grabbed her breasts through her bra, feeling the flesh move around against his palms. He unclasped the front of her bra and let her tits be released. He moved his fingers around her nipples, watching them harden as he stroked them softly. He moved his head down and licked them into his mouth, sucking the tender flesh and biting them gently.

He moved his hands under her and held her up with his right hand while the left moved the clothing off of her still body.

He picked all her clothes up from the floor and put them on the couch. As he opened his bag and got out the toys, her voice startled him. She was coming to.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She slowly came to, holding her head in her hand as she mumbled incoherently. She looked around the room, her eyes slightly closed, getting adjusted to the light. She felt the cold plastic on her hand and looked down, realizing she was sitting on the air hockey table. Then, to her horror, she realized she was naked. He'd undressed her while she'd been blacked out!

He stepped in front of her and stood between her legs. "Shhh," he whispered, holding his finger up to his lips. "Be good, and I won't hurt you."

She nodded and let her tears stream out of her eyes as she sobbed silently. She watched as he began to pull different sexual toys out of his gym bag. She didn't know what he planned to do with them, but soon found out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Get on your knees," he said. She started to slide off the table but he corrected her. "No, on your knees on the table," he said..

He watched as she moved back and got on her knees. He grabbed onto the first toy he planned to use with her and got it into place on the table. It was a dildo with a suction-cup base which he stuck to the table in front of her knees. "Bend over and suck it," he said. He sat down on a stool behind him and watched intently as she bent down and took the silicon penis into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, licking the tip when she pulled it out.

"Yeah, that's right, you slut," he moaned. "Get it wet for your slutty pussy."

She sobbed again but continued to lick the dildo. She pushed the length as far as she could into her mouth, but found it too long and thick to have in her throat. She gagged on it and slid off it, letting it stay in her mouth.

"Nah," he said to her, "go ahead and deep throat it, I know you like that." He held her head in his hands and glided her up and down on the dick. He watched with amazement as she was force fed the toy, her cheeks puffing out as she tried to pull in air and take the cock at the same time. Her tears trickled off her cheeks onto the table as she sucked.

He pulled her head off the cock and pulled her face to his and kissed her lips. He knew she had stretched her lips out as far as she could to let the toy in, so he kissed her gingerly. He slid his tongue into her mouth and found hers and let it move around in her mouth. She let out a small moan, most likely from being sore.

He stepped away and sat back on the stool. "Get on your feet, Misha, stand above the cock." He watched as she stood, her feet on either side of the toy. "Now crouch down on it, I want to watch you fuck it." She kept crying softly as she did what he said. She kept her feet still and moved down to the toy, feeling it press against her lips. She moaned as she sat on it further and let the rather large toy slid into her body.

He pressed her knees farther apart and watched the it disappear into her. "Oh yes, Misha," he moaned to the babysitter. "Yeah, take it all, baby." He then held onto her hips and guided her up and down on it. She fell backwards and he kept her from falling. "Go ahead and put your hands on the table behind you, I don't want you to fall." She leaned back and put her hands flat on the table behind her, she kept riding the toy with his hands on her hips.

He moaned as he watched her relax, her voice no longer trembling and her sobs stopped. He heard her gasp as he pressed her further onto the cock and watched the length get buried into her. She threw her head back and moaned out loud. He pulled his hands from her hips and placed one hand to her left breast and his other to her clit.

He pinched the nipple and moved it around between his thumb and his finger. He felt her clit on his other hand, and it hardened against his fingers. He rubbed the tiny button of flesh and heard her gasps and moans grow louder. He felt her rock against the toy harder and faster and she kept her head back.

"Yeah, you like that don't you?" he asked. She didn't respond. He slapped her tit with his hand and then grasped her throat gently. She threw her head up and their eyes locked. "You like that, don't you....you little slutty babysitter....." His voice was harsh and his words were deep.

She didn't cry but instead rode the toy faster, letting out small moans. "Oh god," she moaned. He pulled his hand away from her throat and held ass cheeks with both hands. He pulled her up and down, helping her to fuck the toy. He leaned over and sucked on her clit as he felt her body shake in his hands. She began to moan louder and soon was gasping between thrusts. "Yes, oh god, yes!" she moaned a final time and fell onto the toy, letting it press all the way into her body. She shook and convulsed as her climax rocked her body and she shook, his lips pressed around her clit.

He moaned against her clit and felt it shake between his teeth. She kept moaning as she came, and after a few moments, he felt she had had enough. He pulled the cock's base off the table and slid the rod from her pussy, watching it pull out from her covered with her juices. "You liked that, I see." He smiled at her and she stayed still.

He put the toy on the floor and got into his bag, pulling out a rather large phallus. "Ever seen a butt plug before?" he asked. Her eyes widened and she shook her head no. "Hmm, then this will be a real treat for you." He pressed the phallus against her lips. "See," he said, turned a switch on the base, it began to vibrate against her lips, "it's vibrates." He let the vibrations hit her lips for a few seconds and then turned it off.

She sat there, motionless. He pulled a tube of lube from the bag and handed it to her. "Get it ready for your ass baby. I want that thing all the way inside you."

He watched as she opened the top of the lube and squirted it onto the toy. She smoothed it around the tip and down towards the base. "Alright, baby," he moaned. "Now lay back, and press it into your ass."

She laid down and took hold of her ankles and opened her legs wide. He then moved his hands to her ass and pressed open her cheeks. He watched as Misha put her trembling hands down to her ass and pressed the toy between her cheeks. He looked down and saw her puckered hole open up around the tip and she groaned as it slid in slowly. He turned the switch on the base and it began to vibrate in her hands. She let out a growl as she was then able to press it all the way in.

"Good girl," he moaned to her as she laid her hand to the side of her, keeping the toy in her ass, letting the vibrations continue. "Hmmm, you ready?" he asked.

"What are you going to do to me, Mr. Kindle?" she asked. Her chest was slightly bouncing as she shook, the phallus deep in her butt turning her on with it's waves of pleasure going through her.

"I'm not going to do anything," he said. "I want you to finger your pussy, Misha. I want to watch you cum on your own fingers." He stood and watched as she moved a finger to her crotch, sliding it in. He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He stroked his cock as she watched her finger her pussy faster and faster. She soon was moaning, her thumb pressed against her clit. She thrashed around on the table as she brought herself to a mind blowing orgasm, the butt plug vibrating deep inside her ass. She pushed with her feet and brought her ass of the table as her fingers rammed into her pussy.

He ran his hand up and down his erection and watched with his mouth watering. Her body was so sexy as it came, her skin glowing and her face red. She closed her eyes as she came and he stroked harder. "Yes," he moaned to her, "yes, cum Misha, cum hard. I want to see those fingers soaked when you are done."

She fingered faster and he watched her stomach tighten, her ass held closed tightly by the butt plug, it's pulses in her ass pressing through her skin to her pussy. She began to almost yelping as she came more, her body still shook and he felt ready to cum as she had another explosive, loud orgasm.

He couldn't stand it anymore. He had to have her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, hearing the screeches as her skin dragged over the plastic. She didn't care, she kept fingering her pussy as she continued riding her orgasm.

He pulled her ff the table and got onto his knees, pulling her onto her knees with him. She fell forward and put both hands onto the floor to keep from falling onto her face. He got behind her and drove his cock into her pussy, feeling it clench as his dick filled her with the first thrust. His sperm spilled out into her pussy and he kept thrusting in her as he continued cumming, feeling the base of the butt plug against his stomach.

She moaned and pressed against the floor, pushing her body against his cock. She moaned and rolled her hips against his crotch. He held the butt plug in his fingers and switched it off and slowly pulled it out as he kept thrusting in and out of her pussy.

He pulled the plug out and heard the pop from her stretched out skin as her ass was left open. He looked down at the opened hole and kept filling her pussy with load after load from his cock.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" he asked her.

She didn't say anything but moans and gasps. He pulled his cock from her, feeling it soften. He watched his spunk ooze out of her pussy and drip onto the floor.

"I'm sure it was fun, I know that isn't just my cum that's dripping onto the floor." He slapped her ass lightly and then stood up. He got back on his pants and sat on the stool, looking down at the girl as she stayed there on her hands and knees, shaking.

"I won't tell the Gildman's as long as you do something for me, Misha."

She looked up to him, her tits swaying as she shook. "What is it you want Mr. Kindle?"

"I want you to come here once a week and try out a different toy until you've tried everything in the bag. You can even bring Jason if you like. But I'd rather you came alone....sound good to you, Misha?"

She stayed on her knees for a few seconds, thinking about it. "Yes..." she finally said, "that sounds alright."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

He let her use one of the shirts his wife had given him to wear. Her shirt was ripped up and she went ahead and tossed it in the trash. She was escorted out of the house, getting a kiss on the cheek before she walked out the front door.

She walked down the path to her car and got in. She couldn't believe he had made her cum that hard. She was still in disbelief as she drove away, she didn't even bother to go by and see Jason. She went home and showered.

When she walked into her room, a towel wrapped around her body, her phone rang. She picked it up, "Hello?"

"Hey," it was Jason. "You okay? You didn't come by and I got worried."

"I'm alright," she said, sitting on her bed. "He just wanted to talk to me about watching his kid's from time to time when he'll have to do some work at home when they are visiting, it's no big deal."

He didn't need to know, she thought.

"Can I come over?" he asked.

"I'm really tired, Jason." She said laying back. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

She hung up the phone a few seconds later and opened her bag. She pulled the dildo and butt plug from her bag. Mr. Kindle had given them to her as a thank you.

She had wanted to say, "No, thank you, Mr. Kindle." But she kept quiet. She turned off her light and laid back on her bed, and turned on the plug.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Don't forget to vote or send me your feedback.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Uncle Fucks Drunk Niece Uncle takes advantage of drunken virgin niece.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories