Banging The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go get a condom, Misha." I said.

"It's okay, Jason," she stopped me. "I'm on the pill..."

I slid my hand over my erection, working on it to make it harder. I pressed it agaisnt her opening and felt her juices lube up my cock head instantly. I had never felt a girls juices on my dick before and just the feeling alone made me almost cum.

"Oh Misha, you feel so good....and I'm not even fucking you yet!" I exclaimed.

"Jason...fuck me...please..." she pleaded.

I leaned over and placed my hands on either side of her head, my cock still pressed against her opening, and rocked my hips towards her, slowly pressing into her.

Her eyes rolled to the back of head and she moaned out to me as my erection entered her juicy hole. She moaned as I began to thrust in and out of her. It felt like I was getting laid for the first time and I pounded away into her steadily. She wrapped her legs around my waist and held her body against mine. I took the opportunity and leaned back, resting on my ass on my feet, I held onto her ass as I fucked her while I sat on my knees.

She groaned at the new position, one I had seen done thousands of times on movies. I loved it and cherrished every movement. She kept her legs around me tight and her hands around neck, kissing me as I fucked her. Soon, my legs grew tired and I laid back down with her on the bed.

She rolled us over and climbed on top, one position I had never been able to do with any of the girls I'd been with. She straddled me and began to fuck me. I reached up and grabbed at her tits, holding them firmly in my hands and felt them lightly bounce as she hopped on my cock.

She leaned back and threw her hear around as she fucked me and I felt her pussy grip my cock. I looked down and could see her clit poking our from her lips, my cock visible behind it, ramming into her pussy. I stroked my thumb against her clit as my hand laid flast against her stomach.

She loved this and began to fuck me faster. I moved my thumb faster against her clit and then pushed it towards my cock. I slipped into her pussy when she'd pushed against me and pulled my cock out of her. She moaned as my thumb pressed against her insides and she slid back onto my cock, my thumb still in her. She was so incredibaly tight then, that my balls began to pound with keeping back my load.

I leaned my head up and bit down on her left nipple then her right. She groaned. "I need to cum, baby," I moaned to her. "Oh god! You are so fucking tight!" I told her.

She bounced up and down on my cock more, my thumb moving lightly around inside her as my cock filled her inside. Soon my balls began to erupt and I yelled out in glorious pain and pleasure as my nuts released into her. She continued to bounce up and down on me, slowing down. When she was finished she leaned over and rested on my chest, my cock still inside her.

"Oh Jason, that was wonderful!" she exclaimed.

"I'm back!" Dave called out from the hallway.

(to be continued....)

**MAKE SURE TO VOTE SO I HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU PEOPLE LIKE. ALSO FEEL FREE TO SEND ME YOUR FEEDBACK OR COMMENTS, I ANSWER EVERYONE WHO EMAILS ME.**

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!!

Great build up and great ending. I agree with the idea stay away from MMF and getting her prego. Thanks!!

Gale66Gale66over 18 years ago
loved it

What a great stroke story. Had no trouble getting off. Gale

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT

Brought back some fond memories. Keep up the good writing. Was very visual reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Slow start

Slow start, but is turning on nicely. This story has some incredible potential, don't keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FUCKIN ROCKS!!!

The story is awesome.... keep up the good work

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories