Banter with Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

Stacey leaned to suckle Mom's nipple between her teeth. Mom groaned from deep within, a guttural groan that exuded desire, a burning depth of lust that I had not seen. She rolled to Stacey, mashing their bodies together. Mom kissed her deeply. I leaned to kiss the line where their tits joined, getting both tit fleshes in the same kiss. My tongue massaged the soft, warm flesh. My cock responded, growing firm.

I wanted Mom impaled on my rigid cock. I wanted Stacey to see me fuck my Mom. I wanted Stacey to sit on my face while I fucked my Mom. I moved down their bodies, licking first one stomach, then the other. Pushing them apart, rolling them to their backs, I played with each. With my tongue on one, my fingers danced on the other. Slowly, deliberately, I moved down their torsos, getting closer their mounds. My hands snaked between their legs, my fingers tracing along their respective slits. Wet, slick, their clits extended, protruding from between their lips. I blew cool air across each clit, moving back and forth between them. Their hands reached to pull me closer. My tongue touched Mom's clit. I flicked it back and forth quickly. I leaned, sucked it between my teeth, holding firmly. My tongue mashed it against the inside of my teeth. Her body jumped, her hips thrusting upwards to meet my mouth and tongue. I moved to Stacey, my tongue reaching to her exposed clit. Flicking it back and forth, her body arched upwards, wanting to capture her play thing. I sucked it into my mouth, rolling it with my tongue firmly. I repeated my teasing.

I turned my focus on my Mom. I moved between her legs, raising her knees, tilting her crotch upwards slightly. I buried my mouth between her lips, extending my tongue to lick her juices. My tongue darted in and out of her hole, forcing itself deep. Mom's hips rotated beneath my mouth. Stacey leaned to suck a firm nipple into her mouth as she watched me suck my Mom's clit. Mom's hips arched, her body washing through an orgasm quickly.

I moved up the bed, lying between the ladies. "Mom, sit on me," I instructed her. Mom moved quickly, straddling me. With a knee raised high, she grabbed my cock, smearing its head along her slit, coating it with her flowing juices. Positioning the head at her opening, she dropped her knee, forcing my cock into her cunt. With her hands on my chest, Mom started grinding her hips down hard, grinding against my meat, lifting upwards, and cramming her cunt back down on me. I watched as she lifted up, her cunt lips stretching hard to hold my glistening cock. Grabbing her hips, I slammed my body up to meet her downward thrust. We got a rhythm quickly, our bodies grinding together, my cock buried deep into her body.

Reaching to Stacey, I pulled her body toward me. "Sit on my face baby," I told her. Stacey moved very quickly, dropping her wet slit unto my mouth. She leaned to kiss Mom, her hands reaching to pinch Mom's firm nipples. Wrapping my arms around her legs and ass, I pulled Stacey hard on my mouth. My tongue stretched to penetrate her body. My fingertips raced over Stacey's tight hole. As they brushed over her asshole, Stacey thrust her hips forwards and backwards. Her asshole lifted to my fingertip, begging for a swift penetration of her sweet ass. Sliding down slightly, I coated my fingertip with her juices, and placed my fingertip at her ass. Applying slight pressure, my fingertip forced its way into her tightest hole. Stacey growled, and drove her cunt down on my face. I started popping my fingertip in and out of her ass.

Both ladies were screaming, grunting, and groaning loudly. It heightened my senses. My balls boiled, my cum being manufactured quickly. Mom rocked hard on my cock, driving every inch deep into her yielding cunt. I felt her fingers flicking back and forth over her clit. Stacey did the same as I drove my tongue deep into her wet hole. Cognizant thought was lost. No rationale existed. I focused on cumming. The sex became a blur as we moved our bodies to the edge of lust, of raunchy, raw sex. Nothing but our bodies needs existed. We fucked like demons, Mom bouncing hard on my rigid, engorged cock. Stacey ground her cunt on my face, my tongue reaching into her body, licking juices from her. Our noises grew louder, our groans deeper, our senses focused on the pleasures of the body. Breathing labored at best, we grunted our journeys to orgasm.

Within seconds, our bodies joined in a collection of orgasms, powerful, lustful, mind numbing orgasms. While our bodies absorbed the lust, we wallowed in the afterglow of sex, coming down slowly, returning to a normalcy, an intimacy between the participants. The ladies stretched out beside my body, cuddling close, caressing my body slowly, softly. Nothing was said. Breathing was deep, slow.

We rested. I was hungry!

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12