Bar B Que Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill spent the next morning planning out his menu and computing the amount of food he needed to purchase and prepare. He decided on pork, beef and chicken for the meat. He would provide potato salad, grillin' beans, coleslaw, bread, bottled water, iced tea, coke, Pepsi and sprite. He would limit the soft drinks by offering one selection with each plate. The other drinks would be self serve.

The next time Bill went to the coffee shop he asked his favorite waitress, Beth Anne, if she would help him with the meal. He offered her $250 to help him prepare, serve and clean up. Beth Anne grinned at Bill and said, "You gotta be kidding me here Bill. Hell for that money you could get screwed along with everything else. Hell yeah I'll help ya."

A few minutes later Beth Anne came back to Bill's table and sat down. She said, "It's all fixed up. I don't have to come in here that day. What time do ya want me and where do ya want me stud?" Beth then looked sort of worried and continued talking. She said, "Uh Bill I was just kidding about uh screwing ya know? I'm real excited about helpin' ya with the meal but I won't screw ya even for that money."

Bill smiled at Beth and said, "Beth I knew that. Don't worry. All I want is your help. I see you working here. You always work hard and you're pleasant. I need that." Bill looked around then leaned toward Beth, lowered his voice and continued, "Besides, I can't EVER let the rumor get around that I have to pay for pussy. Something like that would totally RUIN my reputation!"

Beth looked at Bill in shock for a minute then she laughed loudly and slapped his shoulder. "Asshole. It isn't YOUR reputation I'm worried about. Besides, take it from me. You play your cards right and you can get all the pussy you want from a lot of the girls around here for free. Now I gotta get back to work stud."

A week before the party Bill called Terry and told him he needed to see the location he was to set up and serve in. Terry stammered and stuttered for a moment then he said, "Uh Bill I don't know if I can help you there. Mr. Tate likes his privacy you know? He has a twelve foot high fence around his estate and no one gets in without an invitation and a damn good reason."

"Well you tell him if I don't get in today he can just forget about me doing this gig. I need to see what I have to work with and plan my setup. It shouldn't take an hour or so but I need to see it now before I begin making final preparations."

"I'll have to call you back Bill. I don't know when I can get back to you. Mr. Tate usually doesn't take calls from low level people like me."

It was almost five p.m. before Terry called Bill back. He seemed to be on a hair trigger. His voice was breaking up as he talked to Bill. He said, "Mr. Tate agreed to let you see the location this evening. He said he would be home about six thirty and could spare you thirty minutes. That's the best I could do Bill. Sorry."

Bill felt anger but admitted it was mostly at himself. He knew Tate was an asshole but he wanted his money. He decided he would ask for half the fee up front. At least that way he would not be out of pocket on expenses if he never got any further pay."

That evening Bill was at Tate's front gate exactly at six thirty p.m. He rang the buzzer and a woman answered. Bill introduced himself and told her why he was there. She seemed flustered but said, "My husband isn't home yet. I don't know anything about this. I'm sorry but you will have to wait."

Bill sat in his trike until 6:45 p.m. Tate was still not home. He started his trike and started to back out of the drive to return home when Tate's car pulled into the driveway behind him. Tate opened the window. His voice sounded almost angry when he asked, "Where were you going?"

"Our appointment was for six thirty. You are fifteen minutes late. I was leaving."

Tate looked incredulous. He shouted, "YOU WHAT! I told you to wait, that I would be home and would show you the place." Tate reached up to his sun visor and pushed a button. The gate slowly slid open and he motioned Bill forward.

Bill glared at Tate for a moment then reluctantly moved down the driveway and stopped to one side of a large four car garage. Tate pulled up in front of one of the garage bays and got out of his car. Bill looked toward the car and jerked with shock. There was a naked woman in the front seat. She was leaning on the passenger door, legs splayed. It looked as if she had cum draining from her pussy. Her nipples were red, engorged and there were obvious bite marks on her thighs and breasts. When she saw Bill looking at her she blushed and ducked her head.

When Mr. Tate saw Bill looking at the woman he moved between him and the car door. He leaned down into the car and said, "I have to take care of this. We'll play more later. Wait in the bedroom."

Larry slammed the car door and turned to Bill. He glared at Bill and said, "Good looking little slut isn't she? If I ever hear you talked about seeing her there will be hell to pay." He smiled then and continued, "On the other hand if you play your cards right this weekend you might get some pussy before you leave. Come on now. I don't have all night. I have a couple of managers coming over later."

Bill and Larry walked between the house and the garage into the back yard. There was a beautiful pool and hot tub. The landscaping was immaculate. To the side there was a large grassy area under some trees. Larry walked toward that area and said, "You can set up here. Power's over there. If you need it there is a water faucet. I'll have tents over there and several trash cans scattered around. You happy now?"

Bill walked around surveying the area for a few moments. He planned out his serving line and how he would get his trike and smoker into the area. Finally he said, "Yeah, I think I can work with this. Now how do I get in? You going to leave the gate open for me or what? I won't just set out there waiting on you to get around to letting me in that morning."

Larry glared at Bill a moment then pulled a card from his pocket. He wrote on the back of it and handed it to Bill. He said, "Punch that code into the keypad. I will reprogram the gate the night before to open to that code. It will be good for that day only in case you have to leave or something. Under no circumstances will you enter the house or any of the buildings. If you forget something or need anything else you have to go get it on your own. We clear? I don't want you bothering my wife for any reason."

Bill pressed his lips together. Ole Tate sure was an easy man to dislike. He said, "Yeah, we're clear. Now let's talk money. I want half the fee now to purchase supplies with. I want the remainder before I begin serving that night. Are we clear on that?"

"Bullshit. You'll be paid in our normal payment cycle like any other vendor. We normally pay within thirty days of receiving an invoice."

Bill looked at Tate, smiled and turned to leave. He said, "Well forget it then. I won't lay out that kind of money and take a chance of getting stiffed on the fee for something I didn't want to do in the first place. My family has always either had the organization we cook for purchase all the supplies and furnish them or pay in advance. You're no different. I guess you'll have to find someone else."

Larry watched Bill walk away. His face was red from his suppressed anger. Just before Bill walked around the corner of the garage Larry yelled, "Ok asshole. You win. Wait a minute and I'll give you your money. If you fuck with me it'll be the last mistake you make in this town though."

Bill was prepared to take a check. To his surprise Mr. Tate walked up to him and reached into his suit pocket. He pulled a thick truckers wallet from his pocket and counted out ten $100 bills. Bill counted them once again and smiled slightly at Tate's suppressed anger when he did so. Bill reached into his trike and pulled a piece of paper from the storage box under his seat. He signed two copies and handed them to Mr. Tate. He said, "Here is a signed receipt for the deposit and a written explanation of what I am to supply for this party. You will notice the line where it says you will provide everything except what I have listed as my responsibility. Also notice it says I will not serve anything until you have paid the balance due me. If you will sign my copy now and return it to me I will leave you to your other business."

"You son of a bitch. If I could find someone else this late I'd fire your arrogant ass." Mr. Tate scribbled his signature on the form and thrust it at Bill.

Bill took the form and said, "Thank you. I'll see you Friday."

The next morning Bill was still angry when he went into the café. Beth noticed he seemed out of sorts and asked him what was wrong on one of her trips past his table. "Oh, I had a little run in with the good Mr. Tate yesterday evening. That man is a total asshole. I'll NEVER get involved with him again. You wouldn't believe last night if I told you."

Beth looked at Bill. She glanced around at her customers then sat in a chair beside Bill. She said, "I expect I would believe everything you told me Bill. There are rumors about Mr. Tate and his managers. None of them are good either. He treats his wife like shit. She never gets to go anywhere alone and I've heard he controls her badly."

"Yeah, she wouldn't even let me into the yard to see the location until he got home last night. She sounded almost scared to be talking to me."

"I'm not surprised. I hear he and his managers are real pussy hounds too. There have been a couple of divorces over there and several men who lost their jobs soon after they got promoted into upper management. Rumors are that good ole Tate hits on all his managers wives and girlfriends. I don't know."

Bill looked embarrassed and told Beth about the woman he saw in Larry's car the night before.

She looked shocked and put her hand over her mouth. She said, "Oh my God. Did you know her?"

Bill shook his head no. "I've not seen her that I know of but she looked sort of familiar too. Why?"

My brother works over there. He, Terry Parker and a couple of other men are being considered for promotion to upper management. That's part of what this Christmas party is about. Sam said his wife Carrie was supposed to be in a meeting with Mr. Tate and his two top VP's last night. He was upset when we talked. He said they didn't ask if they could meet with her, they just ORDERED him to be sure she was available to meet with Larry. He said Mr. Tate told him before he was seriously considered for promotion they had to know they were a good fit with his wife.

"Oh, GOD. I hope that wasn't Carrie you saw in that car. That would just kill Sam."

A couple of days later Beth sat at Bills table to finalize plans for the party. She seemed happier than she was the last time they talked. He asked her why she was so upbeat that morning. She smiled and said, "I talked to my brother Sam yesterday morning. He wanted me to watch his kids after school. His wife Carrie fell the day before yesterday and had to go to the emergency room. I'm just so happy that wasn't her you saw in Mr. Tate's car is all. Sam still acts strange but I can't pin him down about what's bothering him. At least it wasn't Carrie you saw. That has to be a good thing."

Beth looked shocked then she said, "Oh! Maybe she's already been with Mr. Tate and his managers. Oh, damn. Maybe that's what's bothering him. I can't believe she would do anything wrong though."

"Well I guess you'll find out sometime. I hope she hasn't though. I can imagine how he would feel if that happened." They finished discussing their business then and made arrangements to meet at Tate's place early Friday morning.

Surprisingly after the acrimony involved in setting up the party Bill found no problems the day he served. His code worked perfectly when he drove up that morning. He did notice a curtain pull aside upstairs and Mr. Tate looked out at him but he had no contact with him. Bill and Beth immediately began working on the meal prep. The trailer had cabinets for dry goods and two cooler bays for meat and other perishables. They brought tables to work on and chairs to sit in so were set up and working before seven that morning.

About five thirty that evening Mr. Tate showed up with the rest of the money. Before he paid Bill he insisted on sampling all the dishes however. After his sample he smiled and patted Bill on the back. He complimented him on the taste then handed him the money. He did demand a receipt then just turned and started to leave. He hesitated a moment when he saw Beth. He undressed her with his eyes and started toward her. She saw him and moved behind the smoker. Larry's eyes tightened slightly then he shrugged and walked away.

For the next thirty minutes people arrived and milled around the bar set up in the patio between the house and the pool. Beth and Bill watched them. Bill was glad he was wearing an apron. All the women were absolutely gorgeous and wore almost nothing. Several times he saw Beth Anne glaring at a woman. Once he heard her gasp loudly.

At exactly six p.m. without even asking if Bill was ready to serve Larry Tate stood and announced the meal. He said, "Attention everyone. Supper is served. You may pick up the meals at the serving line. We'll eat at the tables under the tent."

Bill watched in surprise as all the men moved over to the tent and took seats at the tables provided. The women who were with them moved immediately toward the serving line. When they got there he watched them rearrange in some sort of order before starting through the line. When he saw them he became instantly steel hard. Even with his apron it was obvious he had an erection. Three or four of the women blushed deeply. Almost all of them refused to meet Bill's and Beth Anne's eyes. The fifth woman through the line moved to the serving position before Bill. He was serving the meat.

When that woman came into sight he heard Beth Anne gasp loudly and glare at her. When she stood in front of Beth Anne the woman whispered, "Please don't say anything Beth. I have to be here. I'm sorry."

The second from the last woman through the line was Simone. She couldn't look Bill in the eye when he served her the meat. Bill said, "Simone what the hell are you doing here? What's going on anyway?"

Simone kept her head down and whispered, "Bill I know this looks bad but I have to be here. I'm sorry. I'll call you later. Please just leave me alone for now. Please Bill."

In spite of his disappointment with Simone Bill felt his cock harden when he saw her up close. He wasn't going to answer Simone. He looked at her sharply then just before she moved away he let some of his emotion vent. He said quietly, "I can't believe you have stooped to something like this Simone."

Simone looked up sharply when Bill said that. She saw the disgust in his eyes and felt her world crumble. She almost stumbled and fell when she moved on to where Beth Anne was serving the remainder of the food items. She left the serving line with her shoulders slumped. Bill thought he saw tears coursing down her cheeks.

Bill expected the women to take the food they picked up back to their table and begin eating then the men would go through the line. To his surprise each woman took the filled plate to a man and served him. Some of the women stood for a moment beside a man after delivering the food. It looked as if some of the men fondled the woman delivering the food. The women who stood beside the men after delivering the plate of food stood with her legs spread slightly. Some of them bit their lips while the men ran their hands under their short skirts. Bill was sure a few of them had orgasms before they began returning to the serving line.

Bill paid close attention to Simone when she delivered the food to her man. Her face was set in a grimace and she stood stiffly. At least her legs were still together. After just a moment with his hand under her skirt the man seemingly pushed her away in disgust. Simone moved back toward the serving line slowly.

This time through the line the women filled another plate and returned to the tables. Simone again didn't look at Bill. This time Bill didn't speak to Simone. Just before she moved away she said quietly, "Bill just trust me please?"

Each woman sat beside the man they had previously served. While they were eating the men talked and laughed with each other. Occasionally they said something to one of the women. Bill thought he saw some fondling going on. Any time one of the men wanted something from the line the woman with him came for it.

While they were waiting at the serving line Bill and Beth talked. He recognized three of the women when they came through the line. What surprised him—well ONE of the things that surprised him—was the women. All the women had on wedding rings except for Simone. She, of course had on her engagement ring. Two of the three women he recognized were not sitting with their husbands. In fact he did not even see their husbands in attendance.

The more Bill saw and thought about things going on at this party the more furious he became. He was hurt. It was all he could do not to go over and pull Simone away from the asshole with her. It was obvious she was unhappy and resisting his attentions.

Beth Anne told Bill she recognized five women who were married. Only two of their husbands were at the meeting.

As the evening wore on the debauchery became worse. All the women in attendance wore expensive sexy dresses more suited for dances and indoor cocktail parties than they were for an outdoor bar b Que. By the time Bill and Beth were allowed to pack up and depart several of the women looked slightly used.

Just before Bill got into his trike he heard and saw a commotion near the head table. It was Simone. Larry and one of the other men were with her. He couldn't make out what they were saying but it was obvious none of them were happy with the conversation. Simone was being herded toward the house. She would try to maneuver around Larry and now two men pushing her that direction only to have them get between her and the group once again. Bill was almost ready to go intervene for Simone. Finally Larry raised his voice and said, "Listen Slut. You knew why you were invited to this party. Now you either get with the program or get your ass out of here." He smiled and continued, "And you know what'll happen if you leave."

Tate was obviously angry. His face was contorted and red. He watched Simone a moment while she again evaded the men's attempts to lead her into the house. Tate spoke too loudly when he said, "I'm sick of this crap. Get your ass out of here. Betty it's time for your interview."

One of the other women who had blushed when Bill looked at her slowly rose from the table. She moved toward Tate and the two other men reluctantly and hesitantly. She was biting her lower lip as she moved forward. Her dress was rumpled and not hanging correctly. Everyone could see her unrestrained breasts bouncing while she walked.

When she arrived at where Tate was standing he smiled a sick smile and quickly pulled her to his side. He led her into the house with the two men following smiling. Slowly the noise level increased as the partiers returned to their conversations and drinks. No one except a few of the women paid any attention to the four people who had already disappeared into the house.

Simone ran toward Bill holding her dress closed. When she got to him she was crying. Bill saw the bodice of her dress was torn. Simone wrapped her arms around him and said, "Bill will you please take me home when you leave? Please? I have to get out of here."

Bill started to ask what was going on. Simone shook her head no then said, "Later Bill. I promise I'll tell you all about it later. Just please get me out of here now. Please?"