Bar None

Story Info
Slut wife has a gang bang in a bar.
2.5k words
4.03
193.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torrid girl
torrid girl
59 Followers

She was sitting at the bar, young little thing. Pouty fat lips shimmering- cherry lipgloss. She crosses her legs and the short little black skirt inches up higher to expose black garters holding up the black stockings. Her long red hair pouring over her shoulders- tight leather corset holding her juicy tits in place, nipples ready to pop out at any movement.

She spins slowly on the stool to face the room. Slow night, the only people gathered are two large biker types playing pool and a devastatingly handsome guy sitting alone at a table, eyes locked right on her. A smirk on his lips as he mouths four words "Spread your legs slut"

She gasps softly and blinks. Flushes a deep red but then her legs slowly start to part. The skirt inching up higher still. Soon she is fully exposed. Shaved little pussy, pink and glistening and spread for the entire bar to see, her feet hooked on each side of the stool. She shivers visibly, shaking as his eyes take the sight in, almost devouring her and her moist inner thighs. Painfully slow, his eyes rise again to her's and he holds up one finger. He licks it; she can see his tongue curling around it for a second- his message unmistakable.

She glances quickly at the men playing pool. They've yet to notice the drama unfolding. She swallows and reaches down and trails one finger over her lips. A sharp in take of breath and she moves her feet up to the higher rung on the stool so that her knees are level with her waist and her sweet little pussy puckered and opened wider. Leans her back against the bar and raises her hips just a bit so that her ass rests on the edge of the stool. Her eyes locked on the savagely hot man and she smiles slightly... a trashy, whorish little grin as she slips one finger inside herself suddenly- gasping loudly and biting down on her lip.

One of the bikers looks over at her gasp and does a double take. His eyes going round as saucers as he takes her in: skirt bunched up around her waist, her finger starting to move in a rhythm... fucking herself. Her breath starting to come a bit harder. He lets out a low, wolfish whistle and jabs his buddy in the ribs. He Hisses:

"Lookit what we have here Bob... and you said nothing ever happened on Monday nights in this town..." he snickers audibly as Bob looks over and almost chokes on his beer. They both stand stunned for a few seconds, holding their sticks, uh, cues.

The scene is not lost on the bartender. He moves behind the bar- behind her and leans in to smell her red hair and let it fall over his fingers for a few seconds. Suddenly he reaches and grabs a handful of it, YANKING her head back hard. She yelps, but does not stop fucking herself. Her eyes still locked on the smirking man still sitting quietly at his own table across the bar. The bartender, having not met with any resistance goes one step further. Keeping a firm grip on her long red hair with one hand, he reaches with the other and frees her breasts from their corset... they spring out like two little ripe melons, nipples rock hard and as red as two tiny little raspberries. They sit, freed and content atop the leather corset that still binds her.

She yelps again and squirms, stopping her finger. A look of panic on her features for a few seconds till she focuses on the silent man's narrowed eyes. He spikes a brow at her and so, biting her lip, she starts again, this time, moving two fingers in and out of that hot little snatch. The bartender snickers and yanks back on her hair again to arch her back, his greedy little fingers moving to pinch one of those nipples hard as he leans in to bite at her neck, leaving faint little marks as he tastes her.

Big Bob and Mad Dog move quickly towards the action now, Mad Dog still carrying his pool cue, a nasty glint in his eyes. Her upper back pressed against the bar now because of the bartender's hold on her hair, her tits jutting out obscenely and hips slightly raised, her pussy with in full view of the room she gasps- feeling the men approach but not able to see them. The bartender pinching and kneading her breasts hard, making her wiggle and buck her hips. The Tender leans down and kisses her full lips, hard, demanding, teeth knocking against hers as he scratches up her face with a day's worth of stubble, his tongue almost choking her. She squirms, gasping for air as Big Bob's hands come down and spread her thighs even wider... a lewd grin curling his lips as he sees how wet she is. He snickers "god she's a juicy little cum slut! Look how ready she is for cock!" He swats away her hand and looks to the bartender as a signal. The Tender reaches over the bar, breaking the kiss and grabs her arms, dragging her hands up over her head. He lets go of her hair, pinning her wrists on the wood plank, her back still forced in its arch, her tits bouncing as her chests heaves with the effort to breath. A slow whine escapes her lips- panic, fear, arousal- all the same... she asked for it...

Big Bob reaches down and pinches her engorged little clit hard and then twists it, causing her hips to BUCK, raising them up to his hand as she lets out a long and loud moan. He grins, Mad Dog and the Tender staring to breath hard watching, and smelling her wetness- jeans straining against their cocks. The god-like man sits alone and leans back in his seat, smiling, sipping his drink and watching the show.

Big Bob's breath starts to come in a steady rasp, he mumbles "oh yeah, this bitch is good to go..." he starts fumbling with his belt buckle, yanking his zipper down and letting his hard cock spring out. They don't call him big Bob for nothing- a 10 incher brushes against her cunt lips- slipping against the wetness on her taunt little thighs. He groans "oh little fuck slut... I hope you're ready for what I got... gonna tear you up... "And with only that as warning he jerks forward, nailing into her, stretching her little twat, almost tearing her with his size.

Her eyes bulge and she cries out, pinned with the force of his thick cock, but she is pinned- unable to move, the Tender holding her secure. He shifts so that her wrists are pinned with one hand and reaches down to pinch her nipples again, twisting them, taunting them, squeezing them HARD as she writhes and tries to accommodate the huge cock that starts to fuck her in earnest. POUNDING her against the bar stool, forcing her body back as he gains momentum. The Tender pulls her arms up, so that her ass is right off the stool and her lower back is suspended as Big Bob keeps hold of her upper thighs in order to keep up the violent thrusting.

The Tender leans over the bar and licks at the rock hard little nipples, his hand cupping and kneading her other breast. Then he starts to bite and suck... alternating... pinching the nipple with his teeth then sucking out the pain. Big Bob seems ready to blow his load, tearing into the tender little pussy as she squirms hard, wiggling and panting, her body slick with sweat and near the edge herself.

Mad Dog clears his throat, obviously feeling most left out; he bangs his pool cue against the side of the bar in order to get their attention. Both men look up from the pale little fuck toy at him. His hard on raging against his black jeans... "She's got another hole! Ain't you guys heard of sharing?" His voice menacing and low- almost a growl.

The two men snicker and look around, trying to think of a way to accommodate their friend. Both gazes settle on the pool table as she squirms, yelping, obviously freaked and worried. Big Bob absently reaches down and rubs her clit as the plan comes together. She responds- panting and writhing, red hair flying as she starts to cum hard around his fingers. She sputters and purrs as the men's eyes are drawn back to her with amazement as she quakes hard. The Tender blinks and mutters "hungry little cunt isn't she? Let's fill her all up boys!"

And he comes around the bar. Big Bob scooping her up, tucking her neatly over his shoulder as she continues to thrash and twist, his hand still flicking her clit. Mad Dog follows with his pool cue. Big Bob's cock still rock hard, waiting to cum, he grits his teeth needing too and dumps her unceremoniously across the corner of the pool table.

Big Bob kicks off his jeans and hops up on the table, pushing her over, so that he sits right over the corner, his hard cock jutting out and pressing against his six pack. He pulls her up by the armpits and guides his cock back into her tight little pussy, groaning as her slutty little wetness envelops him. He spins her just a bit so she is not quite parallel with him. Starting a rhythm, fucking her from an angle as she gasps loudly. The Tender, his pants around his ankles now takes advantage and reaches up, grabbing her hair, YANKING her, making her spin slight on Big Bobs cock, forcing her head down, pushing those plump little lips towards his waiting cock. She chokes for only a second, and then sucks him in deep, clamps down with her throat around him, using her hands to tickle his balls as Big Bob lifts her up and down HARD on his throbbing dick.

Mad Dog eyes her ass with appreciation. Creamy and white, plump and round as it squirms atop Big Bob's cock. He moves in and placing his pool cue under one arm he spreads her ass cheeks and spits on the tiny little puckered asshole. He licks his lips and moves his finger in, rubbing at it... teasing it open as She tries to move away from his finger but still get the maximum penetration of Big Bob's lovely cock. Mad Dog doesn't let her evade his finger; he pushes it deep, testing her tightness with a smile.

She yelps, too tight! The finger stretching her hard and she grazes the Tender with her teeth by accident. He gasps in outrage. Mad Dog notices and the sadist he is he chuckles, and flips the pool cue from under his arm, bringing it down with a sharp THWACK over her plump little ass- raising a lovely strip of red. The Tender smiles and yanks her hair, forcing his cock deeper into her throat.

Mad Dog, intent on his work, spreads that striped little ass again and this time, eases the thick end of the pool cue into her. Working it back and forth, trying to loosen her tight little hole. He starts to fuck her harder with the spear of wood, rolling it around, jerking it in her, moving against the rhythm set by Big Bob's cock in her hot little cunt. Mad Dog grunts. Her smell, her wiggling, her panting getting to him. His friends so close to getting off, he'd better catch up. He hops up on the pool table, shaking hands jerking his jeans down- cock springing out, uncut and thicker then it is long.

Mad Dog kneels on the pool table, parts her succulent little ass with his hands and then pushes one of her legs off the table, spreading her even more-impaling her harder on Big Bob's cock. He then drives deep into her tiny little puckered asshole... tearing her... making her squeal like a little slut pig. She tenses and starts coming hard. Her pussy spasming around Big Bob's cock, her throat choking on the Tenders hard dick and tightening so nice around Mad Dog's member. He SHOVES it in deeper... tearing her more, making her growl in pain as he throws his head back in pleasure... slapping at her thighs as he fucks her ass deep, feeling his cock move against Big Bob's on his out stroke through that thin membrane.

She's thrashing. All holes filled so completely... every inch of her body being stretched and torn and scraped... her hair being yanked hard. Big Bob pinching her nipples painfully as he pulls her up and down on his thick cock. Mad Dog thrashing her thighs and dragging his nails over her as he penetrates her tiny asshole. She twists and writhes, no where to go, no way to get away, held, and captive and nailed by three insistent cocks.

He looks on with a very large grin on his face... hands stroking and teasing his own cock, licking his lips- oh, she won't walk tomorrow, that's for sure. Such a good little fuck toy.

All three men start to shudder, they tense, and meeting each other's eyes they all pull out of their respective holes. Balls all preparing to shoot all over her, cover her with sticky cum. She's panting and twisting and bucking her hips, trying to get away perhaps, but it's futile. Her attempts excite them further and they explode... shooting their hot white spunk all over her. The Tender coats her long red hair Big Bob her breasts and hot little cunt. Mad dog covers her back. Her face coated by the Tender's cum. She sputters, licking it off her lips, writhing, staining the pool table with the loads that keep spurting out and covering her creamy skin.

As they fall away, exhausted and spent, she rolls off Big Bob and squirms, rubbing it into her skin. In rapture, cumming again hard as her fingers stroke her slick and sticky body. She pinches at her clit... wiggling and bucking her hips, she yells out a name. Sputtering it, yelling it over and over as she cums hard... and harder...

He smiles quietly and rises slowly from his chair. Then moves quickly over to the pool table and reaches out for her, dragging her into his arms and tucking her tightly, placing her exhausted body over his shoulder. Moving towards the door, tugging down her skirt after sinking his teeth into her ass... breaking the skin with a snicker. He plunks her down in the passenger seat of his car and moves to get into the driver's seat.

She's slumped in the seat... exhausted, slick with cum, tired and limp. He looks down at her as he starts the car and chuckles, speaking with that sexy Australian accent "Oh baby... you'd better find some energy baby... you've got a very long night ahead of you dirty little fuck me tart. I'm going to work those slutty little holes all over again. Nice show you gave me."

She sighs happily and rests while she can... it's a short drive home....

torrid girl
torrid girl
59 Followers