Barbados Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music started again and they returned to the floor but now all pretence was abandoned. Very quickly my wife's dress was off her shoulders and dangling down behind exposing her naked breasts to his sight and touch and the skirt was also bunched up at the front as he blatantly insinuated his hand between her legs. They continued to vaguely simulate dance movements but kept stopping for passionate embraces during which they seemed to be in competition for who could force a tongue furthest down the others throat. The kissing and watching him mauling her were hard enough but real despair hit me when I realised that Kerry had her hand inside his pants. Worse, I had hardly realised this when she pulled the damn thing out. It was massive -- almost unbelievably so. The length was hard to judge except to know that it was very long but the most telling fact was that my wife's small feminine hand came nowhere near encompassing its girth.

There was a taste of bile in my mouth, I didn't know if this was caused by what I was witnessing or if it was due to liquor being turned sour by my twisted guts. I do know that my overwhelming feeling was one of total helplessness as I watched the charade taking place in front of me. I think that Manos whispered in Kerry's ear to initiate the next action but from my viewpoint it seemed that she just started backing away from him but pulling his body after her using his large dick as a tow rope. When the backs of her legs touched the seat of a chair somewhat to the side of mine, she sank down upon it, then, leaning forward, began to lasciviously lick the purple glistening head of his obscene organ. That was too much. My whole body revolted and I lurched forward and just managed to safely deposit the contents of my stomach in a conveniently placed waste basket. Humiliation complete, with hand still covering my mouth I ran to the bathroom.

It took only a minute or too to swill my mouth and face, (possibly longer to get my laboured breathing back under control) but then I walked unsteadily back into the room. During my absence they had switched places. Manos was now reclining indolently in the chair with Kerry kneeling between his legs, still making a meal of his engorged penis. As I entered, Manos threw me a smirk (my 'loving' wife didn't even glance up). Holding up an arm with a key spinning insolently on one his finger, he instructed, "There's a spare room at the end of the corridor -- you better sleep it off in there." I don't think I ever realised the full meaning of the word 'vanquished' until that moment. Somehow I managed to make my way to the indicated bedroom and once there quickly divested myself of clothes and fell into bed. I have no further memory of that night so assume that I must have fallen asleep immediately. If so it was a small mercy because otherwise I must have lain tormenting myself with images of my young wife having sex with another man, not just any man but a particularly arrogant and rampant male. Next morning on waking, I automatically reached out for Kerry and it was only on finding her missing that I opened my eyes to strange surroundings. For a moment I was puzzled by her absence but then memory of the previous night rushed back with all its horror.

On getting out of bed the first thing I realised was that I still reeked of vomit so I ran a shower and wished that the warm water could as effectively clear the torment from my brain as it did the unpleasant bodily aroma. Once dried, I realised how parched I was but rather than use the tea making facilities I drank a couple of tumblers of water. I was now dressed and as clean as was possible in yesterday's clothes but rather at a loss as to do next. There was a temptation to bury my head in the sand and stay where I was until someone came to find me but felt that there was a real danger that my wife might have forgotten all about me. So after priming my justifiable anger, I made my way to what was meant to have been mine and Kerry's room. Out of habitual politeness, I raised my hand to knock on the door but quickly corrected and pushed it open with somewhat more force than was strictly necessary.

I had half expected Manos still to be there but Kerry was alone, standing gazing out of the window but she turned at the sound of my entry. Her skin bore a kind of glow and there was a carefree air about her as she almost scampered towards me with a big smile on her face. Unusually I did not move towards her, instead staying just inside the door, I asked coldly, "Did he fuck you?"

Kerry's shoulders sagged as she halted and I saw the happy expression on her face dissipate to be replaced by one of resignation as she braced for my inevitable recriminations. With some effort I controlled my anger and contented myself with simply asking, "Why?"

"I don't know," she said, "I think I went a bit crazy."

"Is that the best you can offer? " I snarled, "Didn't you consider my feelings at all when you were busy acting the slut with Manos, a man old enough to be your father?"

"It's your fault as much as mine," Kerry shot back, her own temper triggered by my hostile attitude.

"And how exactly do you make that out?" The apparent smile on my face was more of a sneer.

"You did nothing to stop it," Kerry said angrily but then her voice softened as she went on, "Honestly love you didn't. As soon as I started dancing with him his hands were all over me. I tried to fight him off but he wouldn't stop so I looked over to you. You must have seen what he was up to but you didn't turn a hair, so I thought if you weren't bothered then why should I stop him, besides which it did feel very nice. Manos knows just how to touch a woman to make her feel good. Why didn't you cut in and dance with me yourself when you saw him pawing me -- at the start I was desperately hoping you would. Or even if you had just stood up and told him to keep his hands to himself, you could have done it quite nicely. But you didn't so what should I have done when I thought you didn't really care?"

My wife had touched directly on the guilt I was acutely aware of. I think she saw me wilt because she stepped forward and placed one hand gently on my arm saying, "Don't blame yourself too much because you could only have stopped it right at the start. He got me so aroused that it didn't seem to be wrong anymore. Manos put me under some sort of spell and by the time you did make a bit of a stand it was far too late. Once I knew quite how big his cock was I couldn't think of anything but having it inside me. If you two had fought I think I would still have let him fuck me. If he'd been the victor I'd have made sure that you weren't badly hurt but would then have let him claim the spoils -- but if you'd won I'd very likely have just been cross with you for spoiling it."

I shook my head sadly. "What does that say about your love for me?"

"Don't be silly, Lee, it says nothing at all about love -- it was all about sex, just a sudden flood of desire. As I said I went a bit crazy. My love for you hasn't changed in the slightest. Look into my eyes darling and say that you can't see my love for you."

The relief flooded over me and I was unable to speak. I grabbed Kerry and clasped her soft pliant body against me and buried my face in her neck. I really had feared that I was on the process of losing her and the release from anxiety was so great that I had to stop myself from hyperventilating. But, as I regained control of my emotions I realised that I had a very stiff erection. I hoped that this was a natural reaction to the feel of my wife's warm body but the trouble was that, as we embraced, I had a very vivid image of that same eager body lying naked and sweating underneath Manos and I couldn't be sure that it wasn't this picture that had triggered my arousal. I had to ask myself if some deviant part of my nature was deriving a perverted pleasure from what had occurred the previous night -- after all, hadn't I got a bit of a thrill knowing that Kerry was ogling those black labourers from the café balcony? Was it possible that my inertia as I sat and watched my wife being seduced was due to the fact that at least one part of me was enjoying what was happening? Kerry was right -- the blame was indeed almost entirely mine.

Unable to face the shame I pushed her away saying briskly, "It's happened and it's over so let's just forget all about it. Grab your stuff and let's get out of here before Manos or his wife walks in."

Given my tacit forgiveness, I thought that Kerry would have been eager to do as I suggested but instead she just stood slowly shaking her head. "What about the trip on the yacht? If we sneak away now we'll miss it."

"Sod the yacht! I don't want to stay here a single second longer than I need to."

"Lee, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, if we miss out now there might never be another chance. You leave if you want to but I'm certainly going for a sail."

I tried to make my voice sound reasonable. "Darling, I'd like to go on the yacht as much as you but if we do you know what'll happen, Manos will finish up fucking you again."

"Maybe I want him to," she said defiantly.

"Do you mean that?"

Kerry stared at me in an agony of indecision and then said "Yes. Yes I do want to have sex with him again. I didn't know it a moment ago but I do want to find out if what happened last night was real or just a fantasy. Manos gave me sensations that I didn't know it was possible to have and I was almost out of my mind with pleasure. If we leave now I'll never know if it actually happened or if it was all in my imagination and I'll always be wondering."

My erection had gone completely. "You can't seriously expect me to give you permission," I said. "Me getting drunk and letting something happen is one thing but cold bloodedly agreeing to let you fuck another man is completely different."

Kerry reached out tentatively and took my hand. "It isn't all that much different if you think about it. I had sex with other men before we met and that has never bothered you. I wasn't damaged or spoiled by it. Manos has already had me, several times, so what possible difference does one more time make? I had mind blowing sex last night but it hasn't made me love you any less. It's just sex. If you did give me your blessing to go with Manos again, it might even make me love you more."

I think that Kerry hoped her little speech would do the trick. I could see the logic of her argument but it couldn't quite crack an ingrained belief in fidelity. As if reading my mind she said, "All wives eventually cheat at one time or another; I've just got mine out of the way early."

"Maybe a fairly high percentage but certainly not all wives -- you make it sound like a universal rule."

"Perhaps it is," Kerry said seriously. I work with twelve married females all under forty and all but one have cheated on their husbands -- and she has only been married a couple of months longer than us. Another girl Jennie has already cheated and she's only been married six months. She actually did on her wedding day."

"On her wedding day, I can't believe that," I said.

"It's true. Her husband got paralytic at the reception so Jennie and the best man had to put him to bed. When they'd done that she was so pissed with her new hubby that she let the best man screw her on the floor at the foot of the bed. She was still wearing her wedding dress and she doesn't even like the guy. She's still living with what she did because every time he calls at the house he makes dirty remarks when her husband can't hear and now he's threatening to spill the beans unless she lets him fuck her again."

At this point I think I made some remark about this anecdote but Kerry wasn't listening. "What do you say, love? Please tell me I can have today."

I've always had trouble refusing my wife, especially something that she wanted as badly as this but at the same time I couldn't make my mouth say the words 'Yes, you can fuck Manos again' Instead I made a kind of bargain. "OK, we'll go on the damn yacht and if he catches you for sex he does but I want you to promise that if we have a sail without it happening, you won't go back to his hotel to do it there."

"I know Manos does expect to shag me again, in fact he said so last night, but getting a sail on his yacht is the important thing, so if I can get away without opening my legs for him again, I promise I will." Next moment Kerry was in my arms and showering my face with baby kisses. Having committed myself, I felt a palpitation beginning in my chest -- and my erection came back.

While we were still embracing Manos and Sylvia came in. "Put that man down, officer present, stand by your beds," he said in jocular fashion before slapping me on the back. "How's the hangover young man -- you certainly tied one on. Pity you had to disappear so early because your delightful wife and I made quite a night of it - but I expect she's already told you." Then turning to Kerry he placed an arm possessively round her shoulders to say, "I hoped you'd both be shipshape by now. We should have set off an hour ago to catch the best of the time but I thought I better give you an hour to get your hubby's head sorted out. No problems I hope?"

Kerry disengaged herself from the enveloping arm but then gave him a radiant smile and said happily, "We're both looking forward to getting out on the water." There was a definite sub-text to this exchange so I looked towards Sylvia for her reaction to it but she was gazing out if the window with studied indifference.

So we all four made our way down to the key. Kerry was first aboard where she immediately started running from one end to the other with almost childish delight. Manos quickly followed, bounding energetically up the gang-plank. Next in line, I stepped aside politely to allow Sylvia to precede me but she declined explaining that, although she had come to see us off, her firm intention was to stay ashore. My heart sank because the bargain I made with Kerry was based on the premise that the older woman would be aboard to keep her husband under control.

The vessel was a forty-two foot sleek, extremely streamlined motor yacht and for the first fifteen minutes, as Manos edged us carefully out of the harbour, I was just as fascinated by our transport as was my effervescent wife. Soon we were cutting through the waves but sticking fairly close to the coast. I was enjoying the exhilaration of the breeze in my face and had almost forgotten my situation when, from the wheelhouse, Manos called out to Kerry, "What are you wearing that stupid top for? There's only us two men around and we've both seen your beautiful breasts so what is the point of concealing your charms from our hungry eyes?"

My wife grinned and sportingly removed her bikini top but almost immediately a fast launch came upon us suddenly round a headland. The two males aboard shouted out words of encouragement to her (in somewhat coarse terms) and this caused Kerry to duck down with arms crossed protectively across her chest. This shyness earned some sarcasm from our host and it had the desired effect because, although we subsequently passed a lot of harbour bound traffic, Kerry stood boldly exposed at the rail waving back to the appreciative shouts with happy abandon.

After we had been over deeper water for about half an hour and were almost out of sight of land, Manos asked if I would like to try my hand at steering. To be honest I was happier with the role of passenger but the older man made it more of an order than a request. During the next thirty minutes or so I was given instruction on how to steer including the need to watch the waves when I wanted to turn. It wasn't really difficult and at the end of the tuition period I successfully made a full circle with the yacht, to finish feeling rather proud of myself. That moment of elation was short lived. As I moved aside to let Manos reclaim the wheel he told me to carry on saying, "Now I know that I can leave my boat in safe hands, I'm going to take the opportunity to show the lovely Kerry what it's like below deck. Later, if you want, she can take you down and pass on what I've shown her."

It was almost as if pre-arranged but I don't actually think it was -- Manos whistled (yes literally) and at the sound Kerry immediately jumped up and came running to him. With sinking heart I watched her follow him down the hatch. For several minutes I tried to make myself believe that he really had taken her for a conducted tour, it was what I proud owner would do, but then, inevitably I heard the unmistakeable sounds of sex coming from below. I suddenly, desperately wanted to see what was happening but I couldn't let go of the wheel. I knew that there had to be a way to lock it but that was one vital piece of information that Manos had omitted to pass on.

I stuck it for fifteen minutes or possibly longer but the intensifying sounds of passion were driving me crazy and the desperate need to see caused me to take a chance. The sounds of the sexual symphony gave a good indication where they were in the ship so I abandoned the wheel and ran to lean over the side. With only a narrow viewpoint through a port-hole all that I could see was part of a bed together with my wife's bare foot waving frantically in the air but nothing else. My vision may have been restricted but I could now hear as clearly as if I was in the room with them. I had arrived as they reached a sexual crescendo with my wife's voice crying, "Oh God, Oh God, Jesus Yes, harder, harder," - this followed by a drawn out wracking sob as if from an animal in torment."

The thunderbolt of emotion that hit me caused my legs to give way and next moment I was hanging on to the rail for dear life with the bulk of my body dangling over the side of the ship. Terrified I managed to claw my way back onto the deck and ran to the wheel, where I realised that it was not my weakness that had caused the near fatal fall because the whole vessel had swung off course and was busy carving a curve through the waves. I had just started to rectify the situation when Manos arrived back on deck belligerently demanding to know what the fuck I was playing at.

He had put his trousers back on but was bare from the waist up and I don't think I've ever seen a hairier man, both his back and chest were a thick black matt and his arms wouldn't have looked out of place on a gorilla. Kerry was just behind him, now completely naked. Unwillingly my eyes were drawn to her crotch and my expectation wasn't disappointed. There on her upper thigh was a large and unmistakable, smear of fresh cum. My wife saw the direction of my eyes and had the grace to blush. She muttered something about going back down to put some clothes on but Manos ordered her not to bother saying, "There's no point trying to hide it, I know I've just fucked you, you certainly know you've been fucked and so obviously does your husband or he wouldn't have tried to sink my bloody boat."

Up until that moment I had the option to pretend that I was ignorant of what had happened below but that remark rubbed my nose in it. As a man I should have reacted with at least a show of anger but I did nothing. The previous night I had the excuse of an alcohol befuddled brain as an excuse for inaction but there was no let off now, not even the promise that I had given my wife. Completely humiliated, I just meekly wandered off to sit by myself in a corner. Nor was my shame lessened by my penis which had returned to a state of painful rigidity. There was a need to stroke it for relief but I resisted the temptation and merely resorted to the expedient of pressing my legs together to ease the discomfort.

"I think Lee needs a bit of cheering up," Manos called to Kerry. "I suggest you get him a stiff drink and then take him down to see what is on offer below."