Barbara's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers

After some teasing play between Barbara's outer pussy lips, Nate replaced his hands with his mouth. Barbara's hips wiggled and pushed back against her son's face, wetting him with her juices and making it easier for his tongue to explore her. As Hank and Patti settled into a rhythm of vigorous humping movements, Barbara imagined Nate's cock doing the same thing with her. Just as Patti reached the first of several orgasms she would have this afternoon, Barbara felt Nate's tongue leave her pussy and be replaced a moment later by what she could only guess was the knob of his cock.

Barbara froze as she thought about the gravity of what she and Nate were about to do. She knew that they were at a point of no return, and going ahead with things would drastically and permanently alter their relationship as mother and son. And she was about to do something that for so long she had convinced herself was fundamentally wrong.

On all those occasions when she'd watched Hank fuck their daughter, she knew that he shouldn't be doing it. She loved the thrill of watching her daughter have one orgasm after another, to the extent that she often had more than one herself, but she'd never given a thought to what she might do if she was offered the same opportunity, the chance to revel in a good hard fuck with someone similarly related to herself and similarly 'forbidden' to her. She was about to make one of the most important decisions of her life. She was about to decide whether or not to let Nate enter her, to decide whether or not incest was going to be part of her own life and not just part of the lives of her loved ones.

And then she realized that Nate had just made that decision for her. His cock was, in one smooth thrust, buried to its base in her, His balls slapped at the insides of her thighs. He was fucking her.

She began to fuck him back.

For several minutes the two separate couplings went on more or less in tandem. The only real difference was that Nate and Barbara could watch Hank and Patti. The couple on the bed thought that only Barbara was watching them, probably wearing her usual plain white undergarments and fingering herself to a cum or two. What changed things dramatically was the moment of Nate's ejaculation into his mother's pussy, which triggered a reflexive orgasm in Barbara. The force of his final thrusts brought a muffled grunt from him and a tiny shriek of ecstasy from her, and it somehow caused the bedroom door to open wider than Barbara had intended it to be. Hank had his back to the door and was too wrapped up in the pleasure of Patti's tight pussy to notice it but Patti, who always positioned herself so she could catch glimpses of her mother masturbating, was treated on this occasion to a good long look at her brother's face, its muscles tensed by the strain of his climax, above and behind her mother's equally, and equally blissfully, distorted one.

It took Patti only a second or two to grasp the significance of what she had just seen, and the thought of it brought her one of the most powerful orgasms she'd had in some time. She humped her hips up to meet her father's thrusts, gave the couple in the hall a big smile, and blew a kiss at them. As soon as she could, Barbara returned the door to its nearly closed postion and, as she always did when she sensed that Hank was about finished with his daughter's pussy for this day, she retired to her own room. Nate went to his own room, after showering his mother with kisses and promises to make it better for her next time.

Nate's promise that there would be a next time came as no surprise to Barbara, and in fact a next time (and more times after that) seemed now to be not only inevitable but a cause for eager anticipation. His promise that the next time would be better for her puzzled her a bit, though. How could it possibly be better? Well, for one thing the next times might not have to be quite so secretive and risky. Barbara began to give some thought as to how that could be made to happen.

It took careful planning, but the next phase of Barbara's plan to maximize the benefits of her newfound sexual freedom was coming together (so to speak). Patti now knew all about her and Nate, but Hank was still very much unaware of it. Somehow Barbara would have to let Hank in on the secret in a way that wouldn't make him want to put a sudden end to it. The solution was so simple and straightforward that she was surprised it hadn't occurred to her earlier. She talked it over with Patti and Nate, first separately and then together, and it became a done deal.

* * * * *

If Hank wasn't such a heavy sleeper, the kind of man who falls asleep almost as soon as he succeeds in wrestling his pillow into its desired position, he might have heard the unusual noises that were coming from his daughter's bedroom almost every night - the sounds of Nate and Patti having frantic sex together. Barbara heard them, of course, because it was she who encouraged her two children to act out their previously fantasized lusts for each other immediately. And often. And with total disregard for their privacy, because she wanted Hank to hear them.

But Hank just slept through it all. Night after night after night. This was driving Barbara crazy, because her plan was for him to discover the kids' games for himself and see the opportunities they offered for his broader pleasure. She was going to have to lead her horse to the watering hole, she thought, and he'd damned well better be thirsty when he got there.

Barbara lay in bed beside her sleeping husband, her small vibrator humming between her legs, as a flood of erotic images passed through her mind in step with the sounds coming from across the hall. She thought that the tiny squeals and shrieks that accompanied her own orgasms would wake Hank, but they didn't, so she began to fake orgasms quite loudly and with thrashings of her body that bumped Hank repeatedly. These seemed to annoy Hank without waking him up.

Even more drastic measures would be necessary, and Barbara decided to give her husband a blowjob to wake him up. Hank gradually drifted up from his deep sleep to the delightful sensation of his wife's warm wet mouth on his gradually stiffening cock. The flicks of her tongue on his balls sack were a particularly nice touch, and he rested his hand in her hair as she brought him closer and closer to a cum.

"What made you want to suck me off, Barbie?" he asked. He was using the private and affectionate nickname he used only in their most intimate moments, but he was seriously interested in her answer. Barbara gave great head, and was almost always willing to give him the benefits of her skill, but Hank usually had to ask her for this special treat. This was, in a sense, an unexpected freebie. Beauty!

Barbara paused long enough to say, "I was turned on by what's going on in Patti's room."

A long moment of silence followed. Barbara returned to her cocksucking, saying nothing to clarify her remark, and Hank had no idea what she was talking about. But he cocked an ear and tried to listen for ... whatever.

He heard what she wanted him to hear, the unmistakable sounds of some serious sex.

"Holy shit!" said Hank out loud. "Has Patti got some man in there with her?"

Barbara spoke in a quiet and controlled voice, "Yes and no. She has a man in there with her, but it's not just Some Man."

Wait for it, she told herself. She counted slowly to three, using flicks of her tongue to keep the beat, and then said, "It's Nate."

The cock in her mouth jerked suddenly. Barbara just went on sucking.

"NATE!" spluttered her husband. "But, we can't just let them ... "

"Yes, we can," she said. "We can let them fuck each other. And we will." She sucked harder, knowing that her unusual use of the f-word would have an arousing effect on Hank.

"But he's her brother!" said Hank, and immediately realized the absurdity of this objection, coming as it did from an incestuous father.

"Would you like to hide in the hallway and watch them?" she whispered, dragging her tongue along her husband's cockshaft to add spice to her words.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. You really enjoy doing that, don't you," he said.

"Yes, I do," she answered. "And if you enjoy it as much as I do you'll want to fuck me as we watch our children fuck."

"But promise me you won't say or do anything to interrupt them," she went on. "I don't want them to even know we're watching them."

"Uh ... O.K ... deal." Hank was already getting out of bed. His cock swayed obscenely out from the fly of the boxers he always slept in.

Barbara took her husband's hand and led him, as quietly as possible, to Patti's bedroom door, which was slightly open. Hank seemed to notice for the first time that Barbara was wearing that cute little black babydoll thing of hers, and her choice of sleepwear was of even more interest to him as she got down on all fours and positioned herself to peek into the room. "Damn! You do have a great ass, woman!" he whispered in her ear.

Hank and Barbara looked in wonder at the splendid sight of their two grown children in the throes of a rather wild fuck. As usual, Patti had positioned herself so she could see any movement of persons in the hallway, but she showed no sign yet that she knew she was being watched. After all, she and Nate had done this almost every night for awhile now, and she'd never seen anyone out there in the hallway.

Hank stared at the sight of his son's cock repeatedly disappearing into Patti's pussy, the lips of which gripped it each time it withdrew as if eager to keep it inside. Hank knew just how that felt. Barbara watched the muscles of Nate's muscular buttocks tense and relax as he thrust into his sister. This was where she would ordinarily be fingering herself, and she felt a strong urge to do just that, but this time she chose instead to close her fist around her husband's now fully erect cock.

Hank needed no further encouragement. He mounted Barbara from behind and fucked her hard as the two of them watched the porn display before them. For a fleeting moment Barbara was aware that in a relatively short period of time she'd been fucked in this exact same way and in this exact same place, twice, first by her son and now by her husband. She wondered if she should be trying to compare them with each other, but of course that kind of comparison was impossible. She loved them both, she loved having sex with them both, and she loved knowing that being fucked by them both was now going to be an ongoing part of her life.

"I'm cumming, sis!" said Nate, trying desperately not to say it too loud. Patti, who had been touching herself as her brother fucked her, replied "Me ... too!" even while Nate's thick semen was still moving from him and into her. The two of them appeared to reach their goal amost simultaneously. Their bodies continued to move rhythmically together, but more slowly now, as they gradually came down from the peak of their shared lust.

It was all too much for Hank, who lost all control and let out a shout of pleasure as his cock exploded in Barbara's pussy. Barbara joined him at the finish, collapsing awkwardly onto the hall carpet while managing to keep Hank's cock inside her.

The two on the bed had abruptly stopped their movements and were staring at their parents in stunned silence. Barbara smiled weakly at them. They managed to smile back.

"You'd like to be fucked by our son, wouldn't you," Hank whispered into his wife's ear.

"Yes," she replied dreamily. "Wouldn't you?"

Hank roared with laughter for a moment before he realized that his wife might actually have been serious in that last remark. He'd experimented with quite a few of the many kinky byways of sex in his lifetime, but male sodomy hadn't been among them. Yet.

The four of them got together on the big bed in the Master Bedroom a few minutes later. In the hours that followed, they learned a lot from each other.

Hank learned that his wife and his son weren't exactly strangers to each other when it came to sex, and that watching the two of them fuck was a thrill in itself, especially if his daughter was sucking him off as he watched. Barbara learned that a bit of playful spanking before fucking was not only fun to watch but fun to be part of as well, both on the giving side and on the receiving side of the spanks. Nate learned that the feeling of another man's cock, separated from his own only by a thin membrane of flesh as the two of them doubleteamed a very willing mature woman, was quite amazing. And Patti learned that having a cock to suck or a pussy to lick, while she was being fucked, added a lot to her enjoyment of it all.

* * * * *

Nate knew that he was the newcomer in all of this, the one who was just beginning to share sexual secrets that the others in his family had shared for some time. But he also knew that he had expanded their sexual universe by his discovery of it for himself. His family's intimate world was moving off in a new direction, and he was happy to be moving off with it.

'I think we've made a good start', thought Nate. And of course, for him, it was only the Beginning.

gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers
12