Barbie's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed her Nick pressed his body to hers and now pulled up her left leg with his right hand until her leg was resting over the crook of his elbow. Then he did the same to her right leg positioning it in the same way on that side as her other leg was on the other side of him. It too was trapped and rested in the base of his elbow.

During the entire lift and pin maneuver Nick never broke the intensity of that kiss. Kimberly moaned a muffled grunt against his fabulous mouth. Nick's left hand pulled aside her panty crotch while his right guided his cock into her waiting pussy. She cried out as Nick fucked her suspended in his arms and helplessly pinned to the wall. She gasped as he broke the kiss and he smiled and spoke again.

"Ya like my cock up your pussy doncha Kimberly?" He had been staring at her nametag.

"Sir I'm a maid, not your private hooker! You can't just f-f-fuckkkk m-m-meeee l-like th-thisssssssss!" She hissed as his amazing cock made her vagina twitch and spasm wildly. His erection felt amazing. She didn't want him to know how much she was enjoying this.

"Turns out that yes I can fuck you like this. You like it too! I can see it in your face!" He fucked her deeper still and she groaned and moaned and cried out in ecstasy and with a growing orgasm. The well-hung guest in room 223 had his cock deep inside of her with each stroke.

Kimberly was in her early twenties and had not had too many guys in her lifetime. Oddly she had had three guests fuck her at work in the past. She'd been doing housekeeping work for the motel for four years. Nick was now the fourth guest to fuck her.

But the other three had lulled or tricked her into a compromising position. Nick had simply taken her on the spot. He was bolder and certainly the best-hung man she'd ever had fucking her. As she panted and moaned he lifted her away from the wall and continued to fuck her as he walked her to the bed and lowered her down beside Barbie.

Kimberly's mind flashed back to the other three men who'd taken her in their rooms. The first had been a Japanese business man who'd asked her to taste some wine he'd bought and tell him if it tasted funny to her or not? She woke up naked in his bed with her hands tied to the headboard of the bed and only her garter belt and nylon stockings on. He had fucked her for two hours before letting her go. Then there were the two Swedes. Two tourists who claimed that they were buying clothes for their girlfriends back home who were roughly the same size and proportions as Kimberly. They asked if she would try on each garment and piece of lingerie before they had to go back home because if they didn't fit there was no way to return them since they would be back home in Sweden? She'd agreed, and during their checking the fit on some very sexy outfits she had wound up getting groped and soon eaten out and punctuated by both men fucking her in a wild tag teaming. It had been fun and exhausting though it only lasted an hour or so.

Now Nick fucked her and smiled, nodding as she cried out.

"Open your top and show me your titties Kimberly!"

She gasped.

"Sir I really can't be doing that."

He laughed.

"Look down Kimberly! That's my dick fucking your pussy! You're getting fucked girl! I'm not stopping 'til I'm done playing with you. So the time for modesty is over. Now, show me your titties or I'll have to do it myself. I hope that it doesn't rip your uniform though. That could be messy if you had to explain it to your bosses eh?"

She frowned. If he tore her clothes it could cost her her job. The two Swedes had almost done that. No one had busted her on her little tryst, but her supervisor had suspected some sort of impropriety. Any further sexual incidents and they would probably take Nick's side over hers and terminate her for inappropriate conduct. She couldn't afford to lose the job.

She unbuttoned and opened her top and Nick grinned and nodded as he saw her nice firm tits and hard long nipples. He mouthed them and soon began to strip her until she was once more in just a garter and nylon stockings. Then he stripped Barbie of her dress and finally like Barbie he tied Kimberly's hands behind her back and mounted her onto his cock as he lay back on the bed and smiled.

"Let's fuck Kimberly! Then once you're warmed up I'll untie you two girls and we can have a nice three way until you girls make me cum!"

Kimberly was pulled forward and Nick began to jackhammer her pussy as she cried out and shook helplessly. Barbie could only watch and empathize with her. It was the best pleasure and also the most taxing stretch her pussy had ever had. Now Kimberly was getting it. But at least the maid was young and fresh. Besides, Barbie knew she had to relax and rest. Soon enough his cock would be back inside of her pussy and she'd be once more paying for fates long delay on Nick screwing her from their past attempts.

In fact, as she thought of it, the next few days were going to be crazy. Nick had laid down his plan to her early. He was going to fuck her everywhere, and knowing Nick, he'd do that too. She gasped as she heard Kimberly starting to scream out her orgasm! What a wild time this was turning out to be.

One hour later a worn out and subdued Kimberly had slowly gotten dressed and Nick kissed her and smiled. He'd gotten her phone number and promised to drop in on her or include her in a weekend threesome one more time before he headed back for LA. Kimberly had nodded absent-mindedly and smiled. She had never been fucked like Nick had just done and she was sore and yet satisfied in a strange paradox of pleasure and pain.

Kim pushed her cart onward leaving Barbie and Nick alone as Nick grinned and closed the door behind the freshly boned maid.

Barbie was dressed again and sitting on the edge of the bed smiling.

"That poor girl will be sore all day Nick! You're a very bad boy!"

He nodded.

"I know that. But you know you girls always enjoy a bad boy. So don't even pretend like you didn't like that!"

"You know I like sex Nick. But you were supposed to wait a bit. I wanted to get to know you again first. Not have you pound my pussy like a horny teenager all over again."

He laughed and shook his head.

"I haven't changed too much Barbie. Getting to know me is easy. Three things grew a bit. My body, my bank account, and my toys. I've matured a little bit. I haven't been the best husband in the world. Of course I've never screwed around on Lisa, aside from professionally. I have a better tan, and otherwise I'm the same. I'm still horny, or over horny. I still get into stupid childish fights or bar disputes as a buddy of mine calls it. And now that I'm single or soon to be I wanna have fun, and fuck women who are not paid actresses, and I wanna live free a while before I get stupid and fall in love again."

She stared at him and nodded.

"I see. That's pretty candid actually. For you tough guy!"

"Yeah Barbie. I guess it is. I'm a bit more open about my feelings these days. But probably because we just fucked. Every time I blow my wad I get relaxed. You're actually talking to me about me at the best time to do it. I'm not all wound up over fucking you, so I don't mind opening up a little."

"Interesting. So you wouldn't have told me this if we hadn't fucked?"

"Oh hell girl. I'da told ya anyway, but not all at once. But I have to say that the man side of me is starting to kick in so why don't we change the subject. I've shared enough about me for one day girl. How have you been? And what a fine tight pussy you have Barbie I must say. And that's a professional assessment, not the part of me that tries to seduce women talking. You really are in great shape girl! You have porn star titties and a smokin' hot body! Did ya ever think of doing any film work Barb?"

"Me? In a movie? A porno movie? For hundreds of horny men to watch? No thanks! Not my cup of tea."

He laughed.

"Hundreds of thousands and its good money girl. You could even pull off some soft-core porn instead of hard-core stuff. You'd be a ragin' success in the adult film market girl!"

She raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"What's that mean? Soft core porno?"

"That means that no actual penetration is ever shown on camera. You might suck some cock, and they would hold it close and guide it to your pussy as if you were actually fucking, but no penetration is shown so it's not x-rated. But it's suggestive. To the viewer even without seeing a guy's hard on sliding in and out of your pussy it looks like you're getting fucked. But the camera and angle hides everything. Those films wind up on pay-per-view, and other types of sexual subscription viewing and you still make pretty good money. Not as much as if the audience is watching an x rated film, but the hard r is not exactly chump change Barbie. Just something to think about. You're so damn pretty and your body is awesome. So give it some thought. If you like the idea or just wanna try it some time I can hook you up with the right folks to help make it happen dear. Okay?"

She nodded.

"You really think I'm that attractive Nick?"

He walked closer and leaned down lifting up her dress hem from the front and looked at her hot pink panties and smiled. Then he looked at his watch and winked to her.

"You really do look sexy Barbie! Tell ya how hot? I've still got an hour and ten minutes to check out time girl. Let me show you just how hot you are!"

He pusher her suddenly back onto the mattress and she gasped.

"Nick what are you doing? We just made you cum a little while ago! Easy boy!"

He pulled her panties down and off and then parted her legs. She tried to sit back up.

"NO! Nick we can do more later! Right now we really should be..." She gasped suddenly as he pushed her back down and flicked his tongue softly over her clitoris.

Wetting his right hand index finger he slid it into her vagina while his left hand unzipped his jeans and pulled his growing erection out. Barbie gasped and tried hopelessly to push his head back from her clit. He reached up with his left hand and pulled her dress top down to expose her breasts once more. Then as she reached up with her palms to cover her nipples Nick used his hands to grasp and push her knees up along either side of his body again.

He leaned forward and kissed her and Barbie Gasped as he tried to angle his cock into her pussy for penetration. She reached down with her hands and grabbed it to push the massive hard penis away. But he slid his hands around her legs to grab her wrists and jerk them away and up. Then he forced her wrists together above her head with his left hand while his right hand guided his dick to her pussy.

She was able to squirm and shift her body angle a couple of times preventing him from penetrating her pussy, but then he released his cock and with his right palm he pinned her hip and groin down as he angled a few more times until his swollen cock head pressed her labia and she gasped as she felt his dick sliding into her body once more. He impaled her slowly but firmly and she knew that it was over. He was too long to angle away from once he was deep enough.

He glanced at his watch.

"Plenty of time left to play Barbie! Face it girl, this body was made to be fucked! Ya really ought to be better rewarded for your natural skills girl!"

Barbie groaned as he started to fuck her once more. But the session only lasted for about five minutes before Nick grinned and stopped. He let go of her and got off of the bed. Then grabbed his t-shirt and put it on. He still had his jeans on. She wondered at this when he suddenly picked her up off of the bed and carried her to the room door. He opened it leaving her purse, panties and one of his bags inside.

He set her down on the balcony landing and she gasped and quickly pulled her dress top back up to cover herself.

"What are you doing out here Nick?" She hissed nervously.

He spun her toward the balcony rail and leaned her over the second floor railing a little. She gasped nervously. She was looking down into the parking lot. Nick grinned and softly kicked her legs apart. Then he reached up and lifted her dress hem, sliding his erection back into her pussy. Barbie's eyes widened in shock and fear.

"No Nick! You can't do this. Not here! We're in public! I don't wanna get caught!"

"Then smile and act like we're a romantic couple enjoying the view. I won't fuck ya so fast that it's super obvious, but you're gonna have to keep a lid on those moans and hope not too many folks need to get by us as check out or check in time approaches! Now be a good girl and keep quiet babe!"

Barbie gasped as he started to fuck her. An old man came out from his room downstairs and got into his car. But he didn't seem to notice her and he pulled out and drove away to her relief. Nick laughed and sped up a little making her gasp again. After a few minutes a couple came out from the second floor room roughly eight doors down from them. But Barbie was initially relieved when the woman went the other direction with her husband to use the closer stairwell.

But the husband glanced back and after staring for a moment he smiled and walked away shaking his head with a strange look in his eyes. Barbie felt so embarrassed. But Nick smiled and winked at the guy even though she had not seen this.

Downstairs he helped his wife load their bags into a yellow Toyota Tercell but after she had gotten in he decided to clean the windshield with some glass gleaner and a paper towel. He was parked just below and a few feet to the right of Barbie and Nick.

As he wiped the windshield and his wife spoke with someone on her cell phone he kept leaning out of his wife's view and looking up to the edge of the balcony above him. As he stared Barbie knew he could see under her short dress that Nick's massive cock was fucking her pussy. It was terrible being exposed like this but she was pinned to the rail and Nick was having fun watching the guy staring at them.

It took a while for him to finish doing his windshield and when he reluctantly left, he gave Nick a grin and a thumbs up and then pulled his car out slowly before finally leaving them alone on the second floor once more.

"He'll have the cleanest windshield in the area for his road trip. I betcha he fucks the shit outta his wife at their next stop Barbie! Ya see that? You are star material girl! Ya just gotta have confidence!"

"Please Nick, let's go inside? You've made your point. But can we please just go inside?"

"Only if you expose your titties and leave them out for two minutes while I fuck you here. Even if someone comes out no covering them! Deal?"

"Deal!" She hissed and then pulled her top down.

She'd been just a little over a minute exposed when one of the Hispanic grounds keeper guys spotted her and pointed her out to two of his buddies. The three men approached and watched her getting fucked. They laughed and joked and made obscene hoots and gestures as they studied her tits and his cock while it slammed her pussy under the short dress. Nick smiled and winked and Barbie closed her eyes wishing that this was not happening.

Nick waved to them and suddenly pulled her up and back from the rail. True to his word he opened the door and let her back in after the two minutes were up. She breathed a sigh of relief and pulled her top up. But he shook his head.

"Top down. I get to see them all I want girl! Or else we could go back outside?"

She shook her head no and pulled her top down. Then he pointed to the small table in the room.

"Go lean across that! Let's play some more babe."

Barbie sighed as she leaned over the table. She spent the rest of the time until check out getting fucked just about every surface or shelf or desk or bathroom region possible to engage in sex. They finished due to the time. Nick was still hard and she knew that with no semen in his system, he'd be hard for hours when he started again.

After checking out he followed her car in his own until they got to her place.

Nick soon kept to his plan and before long Barbie and later Kimberly, got fucked everywhere in the house and even in a few local spots that had been favorite romantic or make-out places years before. Nick took more pictures and encouraged Barbie to seriously consider doing a soft-core porn movie until at last she relented and said she'd go check things out in a months time when she had vacation time from her two jobs.

Meanwhile Nick caught up to Roy Tanner and Angie as Roy was yelling at her to get in the car at a small gas station on Lexington Road. But Angie had hesitated because she spotted Nick. Nick had seen her too and now as Roy started to turn at the sound of approaching footsteps a massive well-tanned guy who seemed vaguely familiar to him punched him in the jaw breaking several teeth and causing him to scream out in agony.

Nick hit him a second time as Roy staggered back and the third blow was a front kick that broke Roy's knee. He shrieked and the gas station attendant started out of the store with a baseball bat in hand when he spotted Nick and his face seemed to be shocked.

"Nick Benson?"

Nick didn't look up. He began to kick Roy hard breaking ribs and anything else his steel-toed boots came into contact with. But Nick knew the attendant well and spoke as he kicked Roy's coughing bleeding body around on the gravel laden black top.

"Hiya Mikey! Don't mind me pal. Just takin' care of something for Lisa's friend Angie! This punk seems to think she's his punchin' bag bro! But old Roy here hadn't figured out that guys don't beat women. Not when those ladies got real men for friends eh?"

Mike knew what a tough guy Nick was back in the day. Roy was seriously messed up and coughing blood as he gurgled and cried. His nose was running and snotty and he had grime, oil, and road grit in his skin. Both upper arms were broken and so were his collarbone and his jaw. Mike nodded quietly staring at the guy.

"Uh yeah. You're right Nick! We don't tolerate that shit from them kinda sonsofbitches!"

Nick nodded smiling. He looked up from the huddled convulsing body of Roy and winked at Mike.

"If that bat's for me and you feel like tryin' your luck go for it Mikey. Otherwise you'd best put that thing away before I take offense to someone I consider a friend suddenly brandishing a weapon at my ass!"

"Huh? Oh shit Nick. This wasn't for you. I was uh... just comin' ta help Angie, but ya beat me to it Nick." He lied badly and nervously.

Nick nodded.

"Go on back inside and put that away Mikey. I'll be in in a minute to catch up pal okay?"

"Uh s-sure Nick. I'll be inside."

"And Mikey, if there's any cops on the way I'm not gonna be a happy guy, ya got me?"

Mike's eyes widened.

"No Nick. I didn't call. I wouldn't! You know we're cool right Nick?"

Nick nodded.

"Yes we are. Now shoo Mike. I need to have a small private chat with Roy here."

Mike hurried back into the store and Angie stared at Nick in relief and wonder.

"Angie get your stuff outta his car. Then bring me the keys. Then go have a seat in my car and I'll take you home for the rest of your things. Lisa is waiting to see you in a new place. Ya know what I mean?"

She nodded and spit on Roy, then went to his car and gathered her purse and his car keys. She brought the keys to Nick and hugged him. Then went to his car and got in the passenger side and watched the two men. Nick squatted next to the moaning crying broken form of Roy Tanner. He pulled Roy's wallet from his back pocket and removed his driver's license from the wallet before tossing it on the ground in front of him.

"You're done here boy. You need to move. Relocate and start over somewhere out of this county. I know everyone here and if I hear that you're still in town a month from now I'll be back to make sure you stay in this county for good! Or at least somewhere under the county! If you ever strike or fuck with another woman that I know, same thing applies. When you get out of the emergency room you'll have two weeks left to leave the area. Here's a going away present boy!"