Barcelona Beauties Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

With her leg in a brace and still pretty sore, it was a challenge to figure out a position in which to fuck. In the end, we both lay on our sides and I entered Bilan from behind. Her pussy felt wonderfully tight and wet. Without any vigorous movement that could hurt her, I gently fucked the lovely Bilan to several orgasms and then came myself with a very satisfied groan.

As Bilan's leg healed over the next month, we were able to fuck in a variety of positions but she retained a preference for getting fucked from behind—either on her side or doggie style. She said it made her imagine of our first time and the way I had taken care of her. Bilan also became proficient at giving blowjobs and really enjoyed doing it. I was very fond of licking her pussy, especially after she began keeping it shaved. I loved running my hands up and down her slender thighs as I licked her to orgasm after orgasm.

After Bilan moved back into her room, we continued to have sex during the days we were home on the couch of the common room. We were occassionally interrupted by the amused roommates who gently teased us but were hardly bothered.

Bilan and I also enjoyed laying out naked on the patio, sharing a lounge. We would rub oil over each other until we were so aroused that we had to fuck. We figured out a new position. I would lie on my back and Bilan would lie on top, also face up, and slip my cock into her cunt. Lifting herself up with hands and legs, I could support most of her weight easily by holding her hips as we fucked with the hot sun pouring down on us. After these inevitably sweaty sessions, Bilan and I rinsed off together in the shower, then lay around naked in her room. The third time we did this, however, there was an unexpected development.

Bilan and I were making out, naked on a patio lounge, when I saw a glimpe of frizzy hair through the door under the shade of the portico. I said nothing to Bilan and we continued sliding our oiled bodies together in the sun. Bilan was stroking my cock and it was very hard. She climbed on top of me, sliding her back across my chest, then lifted her hips so I could enter her. With Bilan's head back, she could no longer see the door to the house but I was keeping an eye on it. I saw a nude Kiraz walk out across the patio and sit in a lounge chair where she could watch us. As Bilan pumped her pussy up and down on my cock, Kiraz looked me in the eye and spread her legs wide. She pinched her own nipples and then slid her hands down to pull her pussy lips apart. Bilan was quietly moaning and still didn't know that Kiraz was there.

Kiraz began to rub her clit and stick her fingers in and out of her pussy lips while Bilan fucked me. Although this was really arousing, I didn't intensify my thrusts into Bilan's tight pussy. I wanted this to last. After a while, Kiraz came, but without making a sound. She licked her fingers then stood up and approached us.

"I want you to cum, Bilan," I said.

"I want us to come together," she replied, then resumed softly moaning. We were both heading towards an orgasm.

Suddenly, Bilan cried out, "ah!" and jerked up her head to see Kiraz, attacking her clit with her tongue. Kiraz grabbed Bilan's ass and pushed her pussy forcefully down on my cock while licking her clit. This might not have been something Bilan would have chosen but she was beyong the point of objection. Bilan cried out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! I knew she was cumming so I slammed into her and pumped out a load of cum into her pulsing pussy as Kiraz continued to lick her. Bilan screamed, then begged Kiraz to stop. "That was so intense!" she exclaimed.

Bilan pulled off my cock and lay next to me. She and Kiraz looked at each other without speaking.

Kiraz said: "I want to be fucked like that. And I want you to watch," she said, addressing Bilan. Kiraz grabbed my cock and gave it few pumps with her hand but I was spent for the moment.

Bilan hadn't shown any inclination that she might be interested in participating in group sexual activity and I hadn't pushed her. But didn't seem freaked out by what had just happened. I wasn't sure what to expect.

"Claude, why don't you rub oil on Kiraz while I get you hard again," suggested Bilan. "I'll watch. I want to watch but I'm not sure about anything else."

Kiraz smiled in triumph.

I sat up while Bilan knelt down and took my cock into her mouth. Slowly I began to stiffen. I rubbed oil on Kiraz' body as she offered me first one leg then the other, then her stomach, her breasts, her back and her small round ass. Bilan was giving me a really wet blowjob and was using her fingers to explore my balls. Soon I was very hard.

Bilan moved back as Kiraz climbed on top of me and lay down facing the sun. "Bilan," she said. "Stick Claude's cock in my cunt." Bilan seemed willing to be submissive to Kiraz and took my cock and rubbed it over Kiraz' labia, slippery with oil. Holding the head of my cock between her fingers, Bilan pushed it into Kiraz's pussy but continued to squeeze the base and stroke my balls with the fingers of her other hand.

Kiraz raised her ass then slammed down, taking my cock all the way into her small body. "Keep rubbing his balls," Kiraz told Bilan. Bilan obeyed as Kiraz and I settled into fucking.

"Pull it out and suck on it," Kiraz next ordered Bilan. Bilan didn't hesitate but pulled my cock out and took it deep into her mouth while massaging my balls. "That looks really good," encouaged Kiraz.

"It feels great," I moaned.

Kiraz continued to run the show, alternating fucking me and ordering Bilan to suck my cock. Had I not recently cum, I might not have lasted long but I was doing fine and loving every minute of it.

As Bilan sucked my cock, Kiraz upped the ante with a new command. "Bilan, put a finger in my pussy and get it really wet." I couldn't see but Bilan apparently obeyed this too. Kiraz moaned.

"Now take that wet finger," Kiraz continued, "and slowly stick it up Claude's ass."

I had briefly tongued Bilan's ass once and she had burst into ticklish laughter. That was the extent of our anal exploration. However, I soon felt a slender finger at my asshole, tentatively rubbing, then begining to enter it. Bilan stopped and withdrew her finger to coat it with oil, then more confidently worked it up my ass while Kiraz fucked me. This felt really good but the thought that this was Bilan and Kiraz being nasty with me together had the greater aphrodisiac power.

"Lick me, Bilan," Kiraz ordered. "Lick my clit and fuck Claude's ass with your finger!"

Bilan began pumping her finger in my ass while apparently licking Kiraz to orgasm. Kiraz was moaning and hissing while pumping her tight little cunt up and down my hard cock. Kiraz grunted, "I'm cumming!" and this sent me over the top. I yelled and pumped out my cum into Kiraz. She rolled off me and lay on the ground panting. Bilan still had her finger in my ass and bent down to take my cock into her mouth again, sucking me for a few more minutes before withdrawing.

"Wow!" I heard a voice. We turned around to see Carmen standing at the edge of the patio. We hadn't heard the sound of the front gate. "Now that I've got that in my head I think that tonight I'm going to need Claude in my bed." She smiled at us and said, "but don't let me interrupt you," and walked past us into the house. Kiraz smirked. Bilan looked stunned.

"Are you okay, Bilan?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said in a dreamy voice, then continued. "I don't know if, if this is me. I'm not sure if I want to do that again, but..."

"But what?" prodded Kiraz.

Bilan gave us a big smile. "But that was great!" And thus I came to have another lover that I never would have expected. And Bilan, who had to a certain degree stood apart from the others, and behaved in an aloof manner, now became warmly affectionate to everyone in the house, and truly participated in all the fun for the remainder of the Spring. Bilan had become a different person. Her more relaxed attitude toward herself as well as to others, made her that much more attractive.

Bilan even became less overly fastidious about her clothes and makeup. This allowed her natural beauty to shine. Bilan didn't need to wear at bra and, at my request, she usually went without one. She had a lot of gossamer-thin silk shirts that showed off her delicate form in the right light, including her small but protruding nipples. Bilan loved for me to cop a feel of her in these shirts and I loved doing it.

She also became fond of sitting in my lap in the common room or the patio so that she could nuzzle and carress me in front of the others. She wasn't as blantantly sexual about it as Kiraz, who also liked to do this, but she did seem to thrive on this public affection. I certainly didn't mind.

Everyone seemed to appreciate the new, warm and relaxed Bilan. As Carmen said: "Claude de-thawed Bilan."

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers
12