Barely in Time at the Crack of Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy feels so good." She put her hands on Lee's chest and drove her pussy onto him. "Paul can you see how you opened my asshole. Gawd, I'm gonna cum again honey. For you baby." I watched in awe and she spasmed wildly into another orgasm. Lee sat up and hugged her through it, rolling Dawn onto her back. With unrelenting thrusts, he pounded her and kept her cumming. She closed her eyes and screamed out—"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"—locking her legs around Lee's back.

Lee erupted in a flurry of body slamming and held his lover tight. Their bodies melded in bliss and they shared some intense kissing as their spasming finally subsided. I left them in their post-orgasmic bliss and went to rinse off in the shower feeling a pang of jealousy.

When I finished, I found Dawn lounging on the pillows, smoking in bed. She was wearing the babydoll I'd given her. Seeing her in it caused my cock to flex involuntarily under the towel around my waist. "Lee just left to get some cigarettes and soda. Come here honey." I moved to the bed and reached for her cigarette and took a drag.

"My pussy's still throbbing. I haven't had two cocks in me in a while. That was so nice." Dawn said as she took the cigarette back.

"You're so amazing Dawn. I hope we're not finished yet." I didn't want the night to end until I'd felt what it was like to be inside her love-hole.

"Well, I shouldn't while Lee's gone but you've been so sweet and you have suck a nice cock Paul." She smiled warmly and laid back on the bed spreading her taut thighs.

I tossed the towel aside and crawled over her. Looking into her eyes, I stroked her hair and tried to kiss her but she turned her head away.

"You can't kiss me honey. You were bad when you snuck that kiss before... and I let you."

"You can spank me for it later." I lowered myself onto her and hugged her tightly. Our bodies slid into place between her legs. "Can I be inside your beautiful body?" I whispered as my cock pressed against her swollen pussy lips. She moaned in response and I pushed my wet tongue into her ear.

"Oh... Honey... Ung!" She gasped as I penetrated her. She pulled her knees back to open herself up and I began pumping with smooth thrusts. Quickly our bodies found a sensuous rhythm together and we fucked deliciously. Thrust after thrust, I plunged my cock deep into Dawn's slick cunt. I grabbed her asscheeks and pulled her against me to slide the underside of my shaft against the bottom of her pussy-ring. She extended her arms above her head and gave in to the penetrations as she squirmed and shrieked.

I slowed my efforts and withdrew my cock. Then I pulled the silky material off Dawn's tits to suck on her nipples. Pulling them through my lips and gently through my teeth, I tried to calm down to prevent myself from cumming too soon. Dawn arched her back to press her body against me and purred.

When I felt ready again, I extended my body on Dawn and pushed my cock back into her. Reaching for her hands, I squeezed them and whispered into her ear, "You're so beautiful Dawn. I wish I could fuck you forever. You're an amazing woman. Ungh..." I tilted my head to watch her face and pistoned my hips faster. She parted her lips into a circle and I couldn't resist—I covered her mouth with mine and began jackhammering her pussy.

Dawn hesitated for a moment then tried to push me away but I wouldn't let her. I drove my tongue into her mouth and fucked with all my energy until I needed a breath. When our mouths separated, she shouted, "Honey NO! Ungh! You... You can't... I promised Lee... I'm gonna.... Oh! MMmmm..."

I kept thrusting and gasped, "Oh... I'm... sorry... You're too... HOT! Baby..."

Dawn slapped my ass as she bucked her hips against me. "Oh, right there, just like that! It's ok now. Honey, a little harder and I'm... Ooohhh!!!"

I kissed her hard again and slammed into her. Fucking with abandon, I felt her tense up and then collapse into orgasm. Having Dawn's body shudder under me was the most spine-tingling sensation. I got into a push-up position above her and pounded in short hard thrusts, rocking the bed. Her eyes were lost as I fucked vigorously and then I unloaded, filling her as my body went numb with pleasure.

We laid there in a pulsating heap, breathing hard. Dawn reached over and squeezed my balls firmly causing me to squirm. "Paul, you're bad. But I enjoyed it you bastard." She took a drop of cum from my cockhead and licked it sensually, savoring the texture and taste on her lips, spreading it around with her fingers.

"Dawn you're just too hard to resist."

She laughed and curled up in the sheets. I put on my boxers and went to get a glass of water and smoke a cigarette. Lee walked in and found us like this a few minutes later. I don't think he knew exactly what had happened but I don't think anything would have surprised him. He lit up and joined me, asking, "You gonna be around tomorrow?"

"Uh, I don't know. What's up?" I looked over at Dawn who'd gotten out of bed and was dressing.

"If you are, I thought we could show you around a little. Maybe have a little adventure. I remember that you like to do some climbing and hiking don't you?"

"Yeah, that'd be great Lee. Thanks."

Lee stood up in a gentlemanly manner when Dawn came to his side. "She's great isn't she?" He said rhetorically.

"You're a lucky man Lee." I said thinking about how secure he was in himself and his love for this luscious lady.

Dawn interjected. "I'll call you in the morning. We have some unfinished business." Dawn said as she kissed Lee. She smiled at me as they left.

***** In the morning, I was up early as usual. Much to my surprise the phone rang at 7:00. It was Dawn inviting me to her house for breakfast. When I arrived, Dawn was on the porch with a cup of coffee. She greeted me warmly with a hug and then went to get me some coffee. Apparently Lee was still asleep so we sat and talked about her life with him. It was obvious that she loved him in the most complete manner possible.

When the conversation turned to gardening, Dawn offered to show me around her yard. I admired her flowers and the landscaping, wondering around to different plants. Turning to make a comment, I saw that Dawn had unbuttoned her white blouse and the top button of her jeans. She was fondling her breasts, staring at me.

"I'm feeling nasty today Paul. I'm gonna do something special for you and Lee." She declared and began to conceal herself again.

"You already did last night. You're so beautiful and you're an amazing lover Dawn. I'd try to steal you from Lee but I know I couldn't. I don't suppose you have a sister who might like me?"

Dawn laughed and said, "Relationships take work. I have to work on acceptance and tolerance and expectations all the time. You'll find someone when the time is right." She paused and changed the topic, "I love feeling the sunshine on my body." She pulled her nipples through her blouse making them visible through the material. "Finish your cigarette and then come in for breakfast. I'll wake up Lee and then we'll see what happens today."

When I entered the kitchen, Dawn was buttering the toast and Lee was drinking coffee. The table was set with bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. Still groggy, Lee nodded his head in greeting with a grunt. "Everything looks wonderful. Thank you." I said as I sat down.

All of the activity the night before had me hungry so I ate quickly and didn't say a lot. The food seemed to energize Lee who mentioned that he wanted to take me to a local trail for a hike. I said I was game but Dawn said she wanted to stay home and lounge around. I thought it would be ok to spend some time with Lee although I would have rather had Dawn there with us.

"Finish your breakfast. I'm gonna change and get ready." Dawn announced with a sly smile. I helped Lee clear the table and then we moved into the living room to finish our coffee and smoke.

We found Dawn there sitting on the sofa with a vibrator in hand. She was wearing a sexy crotchless black lace body-stocking and matching high heels.

"Oh my!" I said in surprise.

"I thought this might change your minds about hiking." Dawn said seductively. She clicked on the vibrator and began to put on a sexy show for us.

Lee smiled and went to get his camera. Feeling more comfortable with taking some liberties, I quickly knelt between her legs and caressed her thighs through the tantalizing material. Leaning forward, I inhaled Dawn's flesh and clamped my mouth onto her cunt, tossing the vibrator aside. I could hear her begin to moan but was focused on sucking her pussy lips. She was so delicious, I licked and sucked vigorously until I lost my breath.

I felt like a glutton as I licked her hole. The elixir of her juices quenched my efforts as I swallowed to regain my breath and begin again. Dawn arched her back and threw her hips forward against my long tongue-wagging. Grinding her cunt on my face, she wrapped her legs around my neck and moaned. "Honey," she moaned with labored breaths. "Oh Paul! Yes!"

I began suctioning my lips on her clit firmly as her groaning became incoherent. Lee quit taking pictures and began playing with her tits, stretching her nipples. I feverishly lapped at his woman's clit with the thought that I never wanted to stop. Dawn gasped as I took her clit between my lips and suckled it. She cried out in orgasm again when I began to rub her asshole.

"Oh Paul! I can't take anymore." She tried to push me away but I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer. I sucked and tongued her, nibbling on her thighs when I needed to catch my breath and continued to eat her until she had another violent orgasm. My face was drenched with her juices and Dawn's body was limp but I didn't want to stop.

Lee stood up on the sofa and straddled her face to fuck her mouth. She surrendered to the cock in her mouth and just held her lips open to let him thrust. I slid two fingers into her and tried to thumb her clit but she held her hand tightly over mine. She moaned on Lee's cock and then pulled my arm to get me to climb onto the sofa.

With Lee's cock still in her mouth, she fussed with my zipper. I knew what she wanted so I dropped my pants and stood up next to Lee. My cockhead rubbed against her cheek as she groaned through her stuffed mouth. Lee smiled and pulled his hips back recognizing what was about to happen. Quickly he went to get his camera again and Dawn sucked my cock tenderly until Lee returned.

When her lover was back in position, Dawn began a dual sucking of our rock-hard cocks. Her tongue flickered wildly back and forth and she took turns slurping loudly on each of us. It was an incredible sight and Lee captured it in pictures. Dawn looked up at us and opened wide. Then she grabbed our balls and pulled us forward so that we were both in her mouth. The volume of cock between her lips caused her teeth to scrape against my shaft and it felt oddly erotic to feel Lee's cock against mine.

Dawn began to go wild with her mouth full and fingered my ass. Lee dropped the camera and held her head in place. We were in an awkward position and eventually, I had to pull back. With my cock throbbing, I watched and took some close-up shots of Dawn and Lee. They both seemed possessed at this point and the rising sexual tension was palpable. A few thrusts later, Lee unloaded in Dawn's mouth and when his knees gave out, his cock squirted all over.

"Honey..." She swallowed. "Oh gawd..." They held each other for a while and whispered to each other between kisses. It was one of the moments that I missed about being in love myself. The tender holding and kissing during post-orgasmic comfort before sleep.

I looked at the clock, it was 10:00 and I wondered if this could last all day and night. I wanted it to last at least that long. Lee got up said, "So much for hiking." He smiled and then left the room. I assumed her was going to get a towel. Dawn laid back on the sofa and ran her fingers through her pussy lips. When we made eye contact, the taste of her on my lips seemed to spread and my cock jerked up.

Dawn stood up and began to remove the body stocking. When she was completely naked, she hugged me. I loved the feeling of her hard nipples against me as she crawled up my body to mount me. With all of her weight suspended on my cock, she rode me as I squeezed her asscheeks and pumped. "Oh Dawn, you're so beautiful." I hugged her as tight as I could. Again I felt the intense connection for which there are no words, the bliss that is beyond the sexual, the sense of being outside of myself to experience ultimate delights. I wanted to share all the pleasure I could with this woman.

Lee rejoined us then and surprised me by cuffing Dawn's wrists around my neck. He moved behind her and worked her hips up and down. I was clenching my asscheeks trying to hold back as Dawn was forced deliciously up and down on my shaft. It was too much for me, having Dawn's hot clenching pussy groove on my rod triggered an intense eruption and I groaned in hard release.

Steadied by Lee, Dawn slowly got off of me and fell into his arms. I couldn't see straight and collapsed in a heap on the sofa. Lee helped Dawn to the floor and then recuffed her with her arms behind her back. I wondered what she felt.

Her ass was presented exquisitely in this position.

Lee began fingering her cum-filled pussy, causing Dawn to squirm. She was giving in to the feelings and writhed against the penetration. He knew exactly how to pleasure her and when he replace his fingers with his cock, she started cumming immediately. Lee pumped her through several orgasms as Dawn took the loving thrusts.

The slamming of their bodies was erotically pornographic as Lee fingered her ass and worked to ejaculate. Dawn begged for it in her loving voice, acting like the slut she sometimes wanted to be, empowered by her ability to please.

My cock was cumming back to life watching the two of them. I wanted to join in but Lee was thrusting so hard I couldn't interrupt. I approached them and stroked Dawn's hair as she was bucked back and forth. She licked at my cock while thrashing about but couldn't focus from the pounding she was receiving. Her face was glowing in ecstatic radiance as she came again. Simultaneously, Lee wailed as he unloaded into her while gripping her ass.

Dawn purred in contentment as Lee regained his senses and caressed her electrified body. "Oh baby, you always do me so right." She laid there prone, so available and vulnerable in her beauty. Lee uncuffed her and held her whispering his eternal devotion to the goddess. I left to give them some privacy and got cleaned up.

When Dawn and Lee went to shower together, I went outside to sit in the sun. Smoking a cigarette, I thought about how amazing this couple was and began to philosophize about human sexuality. "We can share sacred moments with other human beings through erotic experiences; somehow the eternity of existence is evoked through orgasm." I thought although I could only piece together fragments of what I sensed in the wake of what had just happened with Dawn and Lee.

I decided that I wanted to take Dawn shopping but didn't know if it was a good idea. I was feeling connected to Dawn and just wanted to do something nice for her. When they joined me in backyard, I suggested a trip to the local mall. Dawn said I was sweet but that it was unnecessary. Lee however, got a lustful look in his eyes and said it might turn into an interesting adventure for the afternoon.

With that, we drove to the mall. On the way there, Dawn pulled her bare feet up under her, causing her skirt to rise up and expose most of her gorgeous legs. She asked Lee what sort of adventure he thought might be appropriate to which he responded, "You'll just have to wait and see my love."

We walked into a department store and Lee led the way to the lingerie section. After a few moments of browsing, a young clerk approached us to ask if we needed any help. Lee asked where the dressing rooms were. The young woman smiled and pointed them out, but seemed puzzled as she looked at the three of us. Dawn looked through a rack of lacy bras as Lee moved behind her and began pawing at her body.

I went to look at some clothing and returned a few minutes later with two outfits, a sexy but conservative business suit and a nice casual dress. It was red and I knew Dawn's legs would look lovely in the short skirt and that the jacket would highlight her breasts nicely. I chose the color because I thought it would compliment her hair and provide nice contrast to her skin tone. I also chose a nice form fitting black dress that unbuttoned all the way up the front knowing that the dress would give anyone with permission complete and instant access to her body.

I showed them to Lee and then Dawn who went to try them on along with some things that they had picked out. With a smile, Dawn sauntered off as Lee and I wandered around near the entrance of the dressing area.

When she came out in the suit I did a double-take. Dawn looked incredibly sophisticated and sexy in the suit. A healthy amount of her tits were revealed under the jacket and the red perfectly accented her beautiful face. The skirt flattered your sexy legs with just the right hint of thigh exposed. She did a pirouette and smiled.

"You look fabulous Dawn." I said. Lee was beyond words and reached into her jacket to caress her tits. He kissed her softly. Dawn was playful and said, "Well I guess we'll have to find an occasion for me to wear this."

"Go try on the dress Linda." Lee suggested. He tried to kiss her nipples but she pushed him away and went back to the dressing room. The sales clerk returned and asked how things were going. I told her we were fine and she returned to her work.

When Dawn reappeared this time, my mouth opened wide. She was stunning in the dress and had a few too many of the buttons undone. I noticed that another couple was watching you, the man was gawking. Lee said, "This could be interesting." He looked deep into her eyes and smiled wickedly.

As Dawn returned to the dressing room, Lee and I followed. Just as she finished unbuttoning the dress we crowded into the small room and closed the door. I got on my knees and pushed the dress up to lick my way up the backs of her thighs. Lee sat down on the small bench and stroked his cock. Pushing Dawn against the mirrored wall I spread her asscheeks and licked up through her pussy lips and across her asshole. She was glistening with sweet juices and watched Lee's reflection.

I got up and dropped my pants. Dawn turned and went down on Lee, pushing her ass toward me. I made a deep thrust into her steamy pussy as she slid her mouth down onto the length of Lee's cock. Reaching under her, Lee played with her tits as she began to grind back on my cock. I rubbed her clit to try to pleasure her more.

I watched my cock slide in and out of her wet pussy with her head bobbing up and down. Her inner muscles gripped and clenched on my cock. Dawn gasped, "I want you to cum for me, hurry." I didn't know who she was talking to and didn't care as I pumped myself to orgasm. Pushing against her sweet ass, my cock throbbed with each penetration. Her pussy lips stroked my cock so smoothly in and out. She brace herself against Lee and fucked back onto me, writhing and bucking for effect. I tried to hold on but the eroticism of the moment was too much and I filled Dawn with a muffled roar.

When she felt my body still, Dawn quickly turned and mounted Lee. She sat down, her pussy muscles clutching his cock, as he undulated his hips. She groaned with her favorite cock in her and I watched them watch themselves, enthralled by what they saw in the mirror. I slid a hand down her flat stomach and cover her wet cunt where it was stuffed my Lee. My fingers traced the outline of her slit as she bounced silently. When I fingered her clit, she gasped and opened her thighs wider.