Barmouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back to the suitcase and I said. "I've got used to you with no clothes on, how about going commando?"

"Commando?" She said

"Yes no underwear, like you used to when we were courting."

"You dirty dog." She said. "You haven't asked me to do that for years." She didn't need any more persuading, slipped the dress on with nothing underneath and said. "Lets go."

Just as we were leaving our room her mobile rang it was Alex, they hadn't been able to get across the causeway and were on their way back to Barmouth.

Helen agreed to meet them in the hotel car park and sure enough they arrived a few minutes later. The causeway was not scheduled to open until 2 o'clock in the morning so they had a long wait. We all went to the pub, each of the guys bought a round of drinks, when I got my round in Helen's was a triple and it was starting to show. We walked back to the hotel partly along the wide promenade with the mood very light and lots of giggling. I was excited by being with these swingers and was looking lustfully at Alex. I wanted Helen to get involved but couldn't see how it could possibly happen.

At one point we all linked arms like a chorus line singing, young Hal in the middle, Alex and Helen on each side of him, Del on the other side of Helen and me next to Alex, the song ended in laughter and the line broke into two. Alex put her arm around my waist and I put my arm across her shoulders. We were a couple of steps behind the others who were close together falling about laughing. Helen was bent forward with her left arm around Del's waist for support. Young Hal turned towards her, put one hand in the small of her back and the other on her belly, holding her up, side stepping along. He moved in very close sort of holding her body up against his.

This was intimate but not overtly sexual, what was overtly sexual was when Del groped her. He dropped his hand to her bum and squeezed her buttock then ran his hand right down the crack of her arse and back up again. They were all still laughing. Helen was obviously surprised by Del goosing her and straightened up in response. As she straightened up I caught a glimpse of Hal's hand, it wasn't on her belly it was now on her breast. This all happened in a couple seconds, in a drunken stumble. Helen had had her tits and arse felt up, by a couple of swingers, whilst wearing no underwear. She made no complaint. She either hadn't noticed or didn't care. I loved it.

We picked some booze up from the boot of their car and went up to our room, when Alex saw the room had two double beds she said. "Hey we don't need to wait for the tide we can sleep here."

Del said. "Thank god for that, I can have a drink." Alex phoned Bob and told him she'd see him in the morning and we settled down for a few more drinks. My principal thought was five people, two double beds, how does that work? Alex asked if she could have a shower, the facilities on Shell Island are a bit primitive and she hadn't had a shower since Friday. She came out of the bathroom with a hotel towel wrapped around her covering her breasts to just below her bum, Hal went next and came out with a towel around his waist, Del came out naked. He lay on the spare bed behind Alex and Hal who were sitting on the edge facing Helen and I on our bed. People in various states of undress in a bedroom felt very different to being naked on a beach.

Helen and Alex were doing most of the talking, Hal was sitting a couple of feet from the head board, he put his arm around Alex's shoulders, she leant into him and swivelled through 900 lifting her feet up onto the bed. Hal shifted up the bed and did the same so they ended up with Hal leaning back on the headboard and Alex semi-recumbent between his legs, her head on his lower chest, his hands resting on her upper arms.

This happened with no break in the conversation between Helen and Alex. Del who had been lying with his elbow on the other pillow was now obscured so he got up and moved around so that his feet were on the other pillow and he was curled up on his other side, facing us, with his head propped up on his elbow down by Alex's knees. Del started, almost absentmindedly, stroking her thigh, Hal was slowly rubbing his hands up and down her arms, Alex's head was still turned towards Helen and they were chatting away.

Helen was already drunk but asked me to get her another drink and got up to use the bathroom. I went over to the sideboard and poured her another Bacardi and coke, when I turned back to the bed Del had got up on his knees. He had leaned over and was kissing Alex his hand was rubbing gently between her legs and Hal was squeezing her breasts. As the bathroom door opened Del got off the bed and walked past Helen, who was emerging from the bathroom, saying that he needed to go. He was sporting a very obvious erection. Hal had moved his hands back to Alex's arms but her towel had been disturbed so that one of her nipples and some pubic hair was showing. Helen showed no indication that she saw anything amiss.

I handed Helen her drink, another large one, and we went back to our bed, I got on in the same position as Hal but more towards the middle of the bed, Helen got on next to me. She was lying on her side facing Alex. I rolled onto my side behind her with my hand around her waist. Alex slid off to the far side of Hal, lay on her side facing us, supporting herself on an elbow, snuggled up to Hal with her hand on His belly and her bum sticking out away from us. Alex and Helen were still talking when Del came back and snuggled up to Alex's bum.

Del started stroking Alex again running his hand along the top of her leg and up over her hip, moving the towel up as he went. Hal was stoking her back, Alex started running her fingers around Hal's belly, lightly kissed his chest twice, looked at Helen and smiled. Conversation stopped. I kissed Helen on the cheek, she tuned her head, we started kissing and I moved my hand up to squeeze her breast.

When we came up for air, things had moved on somewhat on the other bed, Hal was in the same position but Alex had moved down his body and was covering his lower belly in little kisses. We watched as Del, took hold of her hips, lifted her to her knees, got in position and entered her from behind. Alex took Hal's penis in her mouth looked up at Helen and smiled as best she could with a mouthful of cock.

Helen reached up and turned the light out, I was fully dressed, so got off the bed, away from the others, and quickly got undressed, Helen took her dress off, I got back on the bed and we made love. The sound of lovemaking continued on the other bed for a while after Helen and I had finished and were lying holding each other. It went quiet for a while then Alex said. "Anyone fancy a coffee?"

Helen said. "I'll make it. I just need to go to the loo." She got up I heard the click of the kettle being switched on then the door to the bathroom opened and Helen went in carrying her dress. I switched the light back on and without looking across to the others pulled my trousers back on. When I turned back Hal and Alex were putting their towels back on, Del, however, was lying back on the bed, hands behind his head still naked.

Helen came out of the bathroom wearing her dress and she and Alex made the coffee, Hal said to them. "You only need four cups and nodded towards Del who was snoring."

Alex said. "The poor little love is worn out." She folded the quilt over him. It was now about 1 o'clock in the morning, conversation was a little subdued at first, but picked up slowly, and no mention was made of what had happened. The four of us chatted away, the coffee was finished and we were back on beer and spirits, none of us was ready for bed, Del woke up and rejoined the party, I didn't know what it was with Del but he soon had an erection again which he didn't try to hide.

We had been drinking for about an hour. Helen didn't have another but was still very drunk. It was Sunday night and tomorrow was Bank Holiday Monday. We started talking about what we would do tomorrow. Helen and Alex were sitting on our bed, Hal and Del on the other bed and I was sitting on the chair at the writing desk.

Helen picked up the local Barmouth newspaper from the sideboard and opened it up to show Alex an advert for a fun day at Harlech castle. She laid the paper out on our bed, in a drunken very deliberate manner, smoothing it out, Alex got up and they both stood between the beds leaning over and reading the advert. Del came and stood next to Helen and leant over her shoulder to see the paper, Hal did the same with Alex. Alex leaned forward resting her hands on the bed to give Hal a better view, Helen did the same for Del, very unsteadily with her arms and legs straight and wide apart for balance. Del put his hand on her bum and slid it down lower as she moved forward.

I expected Helen to move away but didn't, I asked her to read the advert out for us, she started reading it out loud one drunken word at a time. Alex had finished reading and moved out of the way to let Hal into her place to see the paper. Hal put his hand on Helens lower back, Del stood up and rubbed his hand up and down the crack of her bum and, it looked like, between her open legs. Helen didn't flinch and just kept concentrating on her reading, Hal started stoking her buttocks.

As they worked on her bottom her dress was riding up and down with their hands, Hal's hand didn't meet flesh, I couldn't see from my position whether or not Del touched some intimate flesh. She was like this for a long time one hesitant drunken word at a time. She gave no indication that she had noticed the men touching her. When she eventually finished reading she struggled to stand up Hal put his arm around her front to help and I saw his hand close on her breast. She staggered back one-step and sat on the other bed, Del only removed his hand from her bottom as Helen sat down and he sat down next to her. Hal picked up the paper, put it on the bedside table then also sat down beside Helen. Alex turned to me and said. "I think I've left my bag in the car you couldn't go and get it for me could you?"

Del got up to get the car keys out of his trouser pocket, Hal moved up the bed to lean against the headboard, as he was before. I was fascinated by her sitting with these two men one of whom was young the other naked with an erection. I wanted to see her lying on that bed. I wanted her to do what Alex had done. I said to her. "Put your feet up and relax, I'll be back in a minute."

Hal patted his chest and Helen moved into the position Alex had occupied earlier in the night lying back on his chest. Del handed me the keys and returned to the position he had been in behind Hal but this time with Helen not Alex. Helen didn't look very relaxed as I walked to the door. She stared at me but I couldn't read her expression. Did she know what she was doing? I thought to myself. She can get up if she wants to because no one is forcing her.

With my hand on the door knob Alex suddenly said. "Hang on a minute, I'll come with you." She dropped her towel picked up her top and started to put her shorts on. Helen looked really uncomfortable, it was one thing to have your bum rubbed with a friend and you husband present, it was another to be alone on a bed with two swingers. Alex walked over to her, kissed her on the cheek and said. "We'll only be a minute, I promise." Then she whispered something to her that I couldn't hear. Helen looked a bit happier as we left the room.

I closed the door behind me and Alex was straight into me. "What's your game?"

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You told Bob that you were civilians yet you've been playing Helen so she doesn't know where she is."

"Have you spoken to her?" I said. "What does she want?"

"Yes I've spoken to her but she will not say what she wants, all she talks about is you, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert wouldn't like this, Rupert wouldn't like that, I couldn't do that to Rupert, the poor girl is scared and confused and you are the cause of it."

"Look." I said. "This is all too much for me, it's as exciting as hell and I don't know what I'm doing, it's not like I have a plan."

"Well make your mind up, young Hal has the hots for her, Del is walking around with a permanent hard on and your wife would be creaming her knickers if she was wearing any."

"Alex, I'm prepared to let happen whatever is going to happen, Helen can go as far as she wants and I will go with it, I just don't want to push her into anything. Those guys rubbing her arse was the horniest thing I have ever seen, I just don't know in her drunken state whether Helen was even aware of it. If she was aware I don't know if she knew that I knew."

Alex said. "Are you sure you are happy for anything to happen and will not give her a hard time about it tomorrow or in the future?"

I said. "Yes I'm sure."

"OK then listen sunshine." She said. "Judging by juice running down her legs I think Helen may have found that little tableau a tad horny too. Yes she's drunk but Del wasn't rubbing her arse, he was pumping four fingers, to the knuckle, in and out of her cunt and he had his thumb in her arse hole, I think she might just have been aware of that. As to whether she knew you knew, I don't know but she is worried to death and waiting for you to give some kind of a signal that all this is OK."

I put the key in the lock and opened the hotel room door not really knowing what to expect, I walked in first, Helen was more or less where I had left her leaning against Hal, his hands were by his sides but there were three glaring indications that something had happened. Del was kneeling bolt upright behind Helen with his erection sticking out, he had clearly just moved to that position. I caught a glimpse of flesh at the top of Helens thigh as if the back of her dress was bunched up under her bum and the front had been hastily pulled back down into position. Hal was sitting on his towel which was no longer wrapped around him.

Alex said. "Everything OK?" As she stepped out of her shorts and pulled her top off, I sat on the edge of our bed facing the trio on the other bed. Helen was blushing and didn't look at me, Del lay back down, Alex walked over, gave me a very light kiss on the lips, turned to Helen and said. "You don't mind me giving him a kiss do you? He's been so sweet."

Helen answered. "No I don't mind." Alex then knelt astride me, put her arms around my neck and we settled into a long passionate kiss.

I couldn't see the other bed for some moments until Alex broke the embrace to shuffle up and get her crotch up to mine. I made eye contact briefly with Helen, saw Hal's hand on her breast, was aware of Del moving and could hear the rustling of cloth. Alex held my head in her hands and kissed me passionately again, after a little while she broke the kiss pushed me back onto the bed and I was able to slew around and see Helen again for a moment before Alex followed me round and kissed me again. Helen's dress was up around her waist, her knees were bent and her legs were wide open with Del's head between them. The shoulder straps of her dress were down her arms, her breasts were free with Hal's hands all over them and she had her head turned around kissing him. I continued kissing Alex then whispered in her ear. "Trousers."

She got off me, I stepped out of bed, undid my trousers and took them off. I had a good erection which Alex took in her mouth, giving me the opportunity to lay there watching Helen.

Helen broke the kiss with Hal, sat up, lifted her shoulder straps back up and tried to pull her dress up from under her bum, this disturbed Del but he and Hal got the idea and helped her off with her dress. She turned around got on her hands and knees astride Hal and started kissing him again. Del moved behind her and with one thrust entered her. She jerked bolt upright, like she'd been scolded, she twisted around to see Del kneeling behind her, his cock now in his hand, she relaxed, sighed and smiled at him.

I caught her eye as she turned back, I tried to smile but my mouth was dry, I licked my lips, she glanced down at Alex, sucking me, turned back to Hal and smiled at him. She started to back up looked back at Del who had to back up too. She went a long way in an ungainly drunken manner until she was almost down to Hal's feet. She moved her knees further apart, turned to Del, smiled at him again and nodded, she turned to me and we maintained eye contact as she bent forward and took Hal's cock into her mouth, she pushed her bum into the air for Del who entered her again.

Helen closed her eyes and turned away faom me, head down concentrating on what she was doing while being rocked back and forth by Del's strokes. Alex moved up my body, we kissed again and continued our foreplay. Kissing, licking, sucking, touching and masturbating each other. Del's strokes became audible as he increased his pace slapping into Helens bum, she lifted her head and Hal's cock came out of her mouth. She panted open mouthed, making little noises in time with Del's thrusts as he approached orgasm. He made rapid half trusts as he orgasmed with his head back and face screwed up. He pulled out carefully and sat back.

Helen lifted herself up turned to him and they embraced and kissed each other. Hal moved up behind her ran his hands up and down her sides and then onto her breasts, Del and Helen parted, Del sat back and stepped off the bottom of the bed. Hal slipped around Helen, embraced her and carried on kissing where Del had left off. They went sideways onto the bed kissing each other passionately, leaving Del standing and looking around.

When Alex caught Del's eye she said. "You'd better wash that if you want me to suck it for you." My God, there was shit on his cock he had fucked Helen up the arse, which is something I hadn't done for years, no wonder she had bolted when he first entered her. Del grinned and padded off to the bathroom.

Helen and Hal were soon in the missionary position, Helens legs high in the air, I was ready for a finale with Alex, I had been a little less than attentive, concentrating more on watching Helen and was a little unsure of how to handle sharing her with Del. Del came out of the bathroom and without hesitation lay down on the bed next to us with his cock near her head. She kissed me then got on her hands and knees and started sucking him with her bum in the air, she took Del's cock out of her mouth, looked at me, waggled her bum and said. "Well, big boy, are you ready?"

I started to move around behind her and she went back to sucking Del's cock. I thought she might be inviting me to enter her arse, I like the naughtiness and different feel of it but the mess and the smell puts me off. I went in Alex's cunt and soon had a slow rhythm going. There was nothing slow about the activities on the other bed, Helen was having one of her noisier orgasms. Hal had picked up the pace and soon had his.

Alex started making orgasmic sounds, much easier to satisfy than Helen, I thought, and picked my pace up. I was enjoying what I was doing but was really concentrating on Helen, I was waiting for her and Hal to separate because I really wanted Her to see me doing it too. I hoped that she was as interested in my activities as I was in hers. They stayed locked together for a little while then sat up. I looked away, and started to put some energy in until I had my orgasm and pulled out of Alex.

I glanced across, Hal was sitting on the edge of the bed facing us. Helen was kneeling behind him with her arms around his neck watching us over his shoulder. Alex got up and kissed me, Del like a rat up a drain pipe, was behind her trying to bend her over and get into her, I got off the bed Alex bent over and Del began thrusting in and out of her. I stepped over to the sideboard grabbed myself a beer and said to Hal and Helen. "Would you like one."