Barring Any Injuries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty heard a little squeal and saw a very young woman being tied too tightly to a Saint Andrews cross in the corner. The man binding her slapped her face roughly and swore at her. Kitty immediately felt her Masters hand drop to her arm and pull her forward. He lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes. "They will take care of it, I've heard good things from my associates."

"Yes Master," she said respectfully. Kitten couldn't help but smile at his awareness of her feelings and concern.

He stroked her cheek, "Would my Kitten like to show them how it's done properly?"

She felt her smile broaden a bit more and nodded. "Yes Master."

"Good Kitten."

Sasha

"Bam, bam, bam bam bam!"

It sounded like someone's head was banging against the wall. Rudely roused from my sleep, I ran out into the hallway and saw Mom had grabbed a john by the scruff of the neck and was literally kicking his ass all the way down the stairs.

"Need any help?" I yelled.

"No! I got this asshole under control. Go get some clothes on and get down to the basement. Grace and Brigid bit off a little more than they could chew."

That meant I was dungeon master for the night. What fun! Where was that leather corset with zippers? Ah...it still looks great. I'll wear it with my black boots. Let me scruff up my hair with a little gel and put on some glow in the dark lipstick.

As I approached the basement steps, I could hear the sound of whips accompanied by appropriate moaning. Clippity clop sounds meant some pony people were there too. I love pony play.

The room was dark. Someone was holding court at the Saint Andrew's cross, strapping a little blonde.

Brigid had someone on the horse and there was a line of willing subs waiting their turn. They were each holding a Cosmopolitan Martini, her favorite drink.

I saw Master Kiel come in with his pet. Boss introduced me to them last time they were here.

"Good evening, Master Kiel."

"Hello Sasha. Are you the dungeon keeper tonight?"

"Yes I am."

Meanwhile my eyes scan the room, keeping track of the players.

"Is the other St. Andrew's cross in use?" he asked.

"No sir. It's on the other side of the room, to the left of the horse. "

Jake The Executioner

Damn, party's barely started and some asshole has to make trouble. I walked over to the cross and tapped the guy on the shoulder, catching his arm on the backswing.

"What the fuck do you want?" the brute snarled at me.

"Buddy, brutality is not allowed here. The document you signed before being allowed into the club stated that clearly, and *you* signed that you understood. Now tone it down, or you will be kicked out of here most harshly, after one of our security people does the same to you that you are doing to her. And it will be in front of everyone in the room. Naked. And then you will be dumped, naked, on the city hall lawn, with your clothes across the street. That is, the other side of the freeway. Catch on? This is a place for fun and gentility, proper exchange of power and proper respect for those caring enough to surrender. Anything worse is not allowed." I'm not a big guy, but I knew Mom would have a few of Lance's crew who were just a quick wall-passage away behind me. I glanced up at the closest camera, and saw the red light wink at me. "Now why not take a short break, get a Coke for the lady and some coffee for yourself, and relax a bit? I'll help the lady down and take her to one of the corner tables."

He stared into my eyes, and I could see the stressed-out look just drain away from him. "You're right, I just got carried away." He turned to the girl. "Holly, I'll get you a coke, and we can sit for a minute. I'm sorry, I just lost it..." He looked almost as though he was going to cry for a minute, then he kissed the girl and moved towards Brigid at the bar.

The girl looked down from the cross as I freed her from the straps. "Thank you, sir," she said. "He's never harsh like that; I think he just got carried away." She looked embarrassed. "Thanks for the help."

I smiled at her, "Nothing to it, Miss. Now scoot!" and I swatted her fanny. A positive outcome to a situation that could have been sticky. Grace caught my eye; she had been ready to back me up. She smiled and nodded to me, and then turned to the fellow I had interrupted to chat with him. Later on, I saw Holly back on the cross, and Grace coaching him on flogger usage. Just one more event in the daily operations of my dungeon.

Sasha

"Hi Jake. Say that asshole looked familiar. Wasn't he here a couple of weeks ago with another bimbo?"

He scratched his head, "I don't remember. After awhile, all assholes start to look alike!"

We laughed long and hard. Jake is gay.

We made small talk, but I had my eye on Master Kiel and his sweet sub. She was all spun sugar sweet and country-butter fresh. There were telltale bruises from some prior play.

He strapped her onto the cross while speaking to her gently. She was blushing the whole time. She was dwarfed by the sheer size of the apparatus.

Then, I heard him ask, "Does kitty want some milk?"

Chuck

Sbbe was sweet and loving, and after checking her wishes a couple extra times, we had gone to my quarters and closed the door. We were perfectly private, except for Mom, of course. And short of drug interrogation, that privacy was absolute.

I softened the lights, and offered a beverage to her. She was anxious about wishing to please me, so I slowed her down some. There was no hurry. We undressed each other gently, getting the giggles once when a zipper got stuck. Finally down to nothing, we explored each other's bodies with tongue and fingers and lips, learning the new familiar territory. Sbbe was very inexperienced, so we took it slowly and enjoyed every minute together.

Finally spreading her thighs after teasing her to a few more orgasms, I saw her wetness and her readiness and took her, gently. Moving to humanity's oldest dance, we spent an interminable time pleasuring each other in every way, finally crashing over the top and falling into a deep sleep together. Twice more during the night we shared joy, and woke to soft sunlight in my North-facing window.

"Enjoy yourself, Sbbe?" I inquired as we shared a leisurely shower in my admittedly hedonistic bath.

Kitty

"Oh master please," I whispered at the offer. He laughed and smiled reaching out stroking my cheek.

"Make me proud and I'll let you enjoy that special treat."

I felt that rush of lust that always seemed to overwhelm me when he ordered me to make him proud. He knew from past experience that she would, it couldn't be helped. Her limits were clear to her Master, and he nudged her just a bit further each time they played. I wore my marks proudly, and my clothing choices had turned to wearing slightly exposing outfits so just a bit more would tease anyone bold enough to watch the gentle swish of her skirts.

I moaned gently as he slowly unlaced the shoulder straps on my light blue nightgown. Just the gentle flow of the room's air drifting across my body was arousing. "Kitty," Master spoke as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Here girl, center on your Master." I guess I had been daydreaming.

Fighting the overwhelming euphoria that tried to cut me off from Master, I met his eyes. "Tonight?" I didn't understand for a moment as he lifted a thin willow rod. My eyes widened as the intensity of the question washed over me. I wasn't leaning over a horse in Master's basement; I was standing firmly strapped to a St. Andrews cross with my front at his mercy.

"Yes Master," I answered firmly.

"You trust me Kitty?" I nodded.

"Always, my Master." It surprised me to hear approving murmurs from the group gathering. I'd forgotten anyone else was even there.

Sbbe

Sbbe rolled over and kissed Chucks cheek. "That was so wonderful." She liked the way he smiled back up at her. "What did you mean about a dungeon?"

Chuck

We laid, luxuriating in the glow of the early morning light. "Hmm? Dungeon? Well I showed you the dungeon room last night. Did you want to... look at it more closely? You might find some new sensations you have yet to experience." I watched her face closely, to search out her reactions. This young woman never had someone care about HER pleasure in bed before last night. It had absolutely been something to watch.

I grabbed my intercom phone and hit "0", Mom answered at once. "How's the party going? All calm?"

She was calm and confident, and just about ready to finish her shift. "All OK, boss. One minor circumstance, handled by Jake with Grace and Brigid. I called Sasha to help for a minute, but things calmed down quickly enough. Just a reminder, you've got a second interview for Kitchen at 11..."

I didn't want to mess with that today. It had been too long since I'd taken a 'me' day. "Have Grace or Jim handle it. Not Grace, she's been up all night. Reschedule with the applicant for 4 this afternoon, and leave Jim a voice mail to be ready for that. I'm going to be taking the day for myself."

Hearing her jolly laugh made me smile. "And high time, too, Boss. You worry about everyone else having a good time, and you never take any for yourself. Now have a relaxing day, and we'll keep the place up and running for you until tomorrow. I'm going to catch some sack time." The soft click let me know she had disconnected; she was not a big one for good-byes.

Rolling back over, I scanned my new companion from head to toe. Small appendix scar over McBurney's Point. Dimples on her fanny. A nice no-suit tan. She turned her head and stared into my eyes, sharing satiation, but something else as well. "Interested in taking me down the hall to the dungeon room, 'Boss'?" she grinned. "Maybe you can demonstrate to me just what it is that so many people see in that..."

12