Barter Me This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Etaski
Etaski
2,945 Followers

He pointed to the condom pouch on the floor where Garrity had set it. The man's high forehead was visibly pocked with sweat and he nodded eagerly, picking it up and splitting the pouch to roll it into place with enough practice that Patrick knew the gopher habitually practiced safe sex with his hookers.

It was actually a mark in his favor. Given enough time and sufficient proof...he might even let Garrity ride Andrea bareback and spurt his cum into her...mostly just to see the look on her face.

Andrea whimpered so softly Patrick barely heard it when Garrity got into place and fumbled to aim his average-sized cock at her hole. With a little hump of his chubby ass, he got the head in, gripping her hips to push the rest all the way inside.

"Aauuugh..." Garrity almost gargled, tilting his head up toward the ceiling, his eyes closed a moment as her heat overtook him.

Then he started hard, quick strokes that actually made Patrick's desk shake.

Patrick watched the flesh of her haunches jiggle as Garrity slammed into her and she kept her legs open for him, gripping the desk to brace herself. The man she coupled with sniffed her hair and muttered obscenities, enjoying every moment with obvious ecstasy, slapping her butt periodically as he fucked her.

Patrick had to hand it to Garrity: he knew how to enjoy himself when he got the opportunity to stuff pussy. He even might've expected the squat man to blow his load quickly, but the negotiator was proving to have more endurance than expected, and by Andrea's expression with each additional spank he landed, she was wishing he would finish soon.

When Garrity did finally stop thrusting, however, it wasn't because he got his rocks off. He pulled out and looked dazedly over at Patrick, licking his lips.

"You said any way I wanted?"

Patrick nodded. "No permanent marks."

The other man nodded. "Not really into that anyway. I just want to have her ass."

His host waved his hand in invitation. "By all means."

Andrea gasped and tensed up, jerking her gaze over to him with a look of dread.

"Relax, Andrea. You remember what happens if you don't relax."

Taking a few deep breaths, she held tightly to the desk as she consciously tried to relax her pelvis as the man behind her spit three large globs onto her, rubbing it in with his thumb. Then she could feel Garrity probing her anus with the head of his prick as the little paunch of a belly leaned over her buttocks. He pushed, not overly hard but definitely steady, and began to sink in, slowly but surely.

Patrick watched Andrea's face as she winced several times as the man pressed and gently rocked to get his erection fully seated inside her. He took it as easy as he was capable considering that his hands her shaking, and he even stayed still for nearly a minute after he'd taken her completely, giving her time to adjust as he turned his face to the ceiling again, enjoying the tightness and heat with closed eyes.

"Fuck...tight..." he whispered.

The anticipation as they all waited for Garrity to move once again was glorious for Patrick. The sight was so damned sexy: Andrea with her dress lifted up and bunched at her waist as she held on to his classic oak desk, her white panties stretched taut around her open thighs, her backside jutting outward with her paying john's cock lodged up her asshole, his balls touching her sopping, ruffled pussy. The insertion had been done with more care than the minimum Patrick required.

Now he wanted to see Andrea's ass get plowed.

The informant's strokes started slow and shallow, getting deeper but no faster at first. Andrea made the most delightful sounds...again, she was struggling between arousal, as the cock sawed rather considerately in and out of her asshole, and resentment, as she looked over at him periodically, her flowing black hair sometimes covering one eye.

She hated when he bartered her so casually and she was literally the one fucked in the ass on the deal. That was one reason she'd done the things she had—primarily helping to collect all those other high-class girls—so one of them could be the one to get offered as a reward or consolation or payment for whatever allies Patrick was making at the time...

But even with the other girls here, she still had to bend over and take whichever cocks Patrick said. She only enjoyed less frequency these days.

At least it wasn't as often as it had started out being...

Garrity started thrusting harder and faster into her anal canal, grunting more loudly, and Andrea white-knuckled the desk as she gritted her teeth. The slow strokes she could admit had felt good...these harder ones, much less so.

Patrick watched her bare her teeth half a dozen times before he stood up and approached his desk again. He'd come into her view without her needing to turn her head, and she looked up. Her blue eyes blazed in resentment as she stared at him. He smiled back and opened a drawer, pulling out a small vibrator with a soft, jelly cup at the tip. Her expression was comical as she realized what he was going to do.

"No—"

Patrick knelt next to the rutting couple, able to smell both the oh-so-familiar scent of a sex-exhausted Andrea as well as the musky, salty scent of his new informant. As he turned on the vibrator to a medium hum, he made eye contact with Garrity, who gave him a wobbly smile as he slowed down a bit. Then Patrick reached beneath Andrea's bunched dress to gently settle the silicon cup of the vibrator directly over her clit.

She gave him a little shriek and Garrity's eyes bugged out as her rectum must've tightened up to the equivalent of a tied latex balloon.

"Oh God, oh God, Patrick, please," Andrea cried as he felt the vibrator collected the wetness already present and allow him to slide and press it over and about her sex.

"Please, what?" he asked in a low, level voice.

Garrity started fucking her faster again, but her discomfort wasn't as apparent on her face this time. She was distracted by something else.

"Please don't...please don't—!" she tried to say before her voice hit a high octave as he turned up the speed a notch.

"Don't what?" he asked, taunting her this time.

"Fuck, fuck," she gasped, and Patrick saw her eyes close and her ass tilt out a little more, allowing Garrity to stroke between her cheeks more easily than before.

"Sorry, sweetheart," he murmured, grinning. "That isn't an option."

The host kept the vibes going, touching her as he'd learned to over time, hearing her gasps and whines and watching her twitch and grimace as she got closer to cumming.

"Garrity," he said at the right moment, "long, slow strokes only. Do it."

By now Garrity had sweated completely through his business shirt and his tie had long been jerked askew so he could breathe. He nodded to his host and held tightly to Andrea's hips as he enjoyed long, deep strokes into her clutching derriere.

"Oh God...oh God...!" Andrea's voice got higher with every slow thrust into her, her eyes very wide though she stared at nothing as she repeated her plea.

After seven of those lovely strokes, her eyes squeezed shut and she began to shake and gasp and squeal.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" Garrity gasped, feeling her contractions around his as she climaxed. He wasn't going to last much longer.

Patrick kept the pressure and the vibes on until she groaned one last time, a sound he recognized. When in the next moment, she squeaked in pain, he withdrew the vibrator from her clit, and Garrity slammed one last time all the way in, silent and drooling and grimacing as he spent himself inside her. He swore that he saw stars and he caught himself nearly losing his balance.

The two were exhausted, panting hard as the middleman held the condom in place while carefully pulling out of her. The last thing he needed was to screw up his deal with Mr. Tanner by leaving the sperm-filled condom inside his woman or spilling it all over his expensive carpet...

Her rectum eventually squirted his last two inches out and Garrity slowly moved backward, pulling off the condom to toss it in the garbage beside the desk. As he straightened his clothing, he watched an extremely intense-looking Mr. Tanner turn his favorite whore over and onto her back. He pulled her white panties off the rest of the way, tossing them aside before spreading her legs to take her missionary-style, pounding hard into her with a cock that...well, yes, it was larger than his.

The woman was obviously too tired to cum again, but she moaned softly as Mr. Tanner had his way with her. He was the only one who hadn't gotten off yet, anyway, it was only fair. Within a few minutes, his host groaned in immense pleasure, muscle and tendon flexing in his deeply flushed neck as he creamed inside of her without the barrier of a condom.

Marking her as his again. Mr. Garrity wasn't stupid, he knew he'd just been a convenient tool in all this, but Lord, had it been a hot deal, such a hot woman... Now he just hoped to not come to regret it.

Eventually, when they'd become somewhat more composed, Mr. Tanner retained his famous grin and clapped him on the shoulder as he nodded toward the door.

"Come. Shall we work out the rest of our deal in the conference room?"

Andrea, completely mussed and in need of a bath, new dress, and a new pair of panties, curled up on the chair in which she'd been reading when Patrick had first entered. She looked at the Dickens book again, and felt no desire to read it the whole way through.

She'd have to choose another. Later.

12