Basic Training

Story Info
She's abducted & taught deep arousal by a master.
2k words
4.23
177.6k
32

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How in the hell did I get here?" I am sure that the question has been asked many times before by many different people, the only difference is I have no idea where "here" is.

In order to share this story in it's entirety will take some time and several pages. But, In order to do so I must turn the clock back about 6 months time. Give or take a month or so.

The morning had been brisk, as I was walking to work in downtown Seattle. I was approaching the intersection of 4th and Pike preparing to turn down toward the Market when a voice from the curb captured my attention. There, a handsome man beckoned me closer in a request for directions.

Something told me not to go to him, but my senses were overruled by the raw sexual energy he was projecting out of the car at me. His voice was so soft, and melodic, I had to lean in very close to hear him, I could not believe that he would not look at my breasts, I know they are one of my best assets, and leaning toward him, the gentle swell should have been apparent to him, yet he ignored my open neckline and stared into my eyes.

"You are lovely, and I should love to buy you lunch." The accent was British.

"A gentleman!" I thought to myself. "Why would I join you for lunch? I have no idea who you are, or whether to trust you or not."

Though my question was propelled with all the conviction and challenge of a street smart woman of the world, my insides were begging for a reasonable answer I could accept.

"Because, my dear, either you join me or we shall never become acquainted." His smirk was just a little left of smug, and knowing me to be very interested.

"Fine," I smiled, "meet me there at 12:05 today." I nodded across to the opposite corner and the espresso stand waiting there, what could be safer than out in the street in the open.

The morning had seemed to drag into a time warp wherein the clock ran in reverse. I busied myself with the mornings memo's and then was almost late.

As I arrived, composed outwardly, my heart was racing on the inside. I was pleased to see that he was waiting for me, his limo sitting at the curb, with the engine idling. No small task in itself considering the parking situation in down town Seattle. I was suitably impressed.

We ordered our coffee and moved to the table and 2 chairs that were sitting to the side of the stand. The small talk was the same fencing that all couples start into on the first date, the wind had begun to blow and then rain soon was slanting into our table and making us and everything in it's path wet. His smile was speaking volumes as he nodded toward the waiting, warm car. I nodded, sure, why not.

The car was elegant, the bar stocked, the stereo playing gentle, smooth jazz. There was an uneasy silence as we settled into the seat, side by side. He asked if I would like a bit of cognac to warm me before I returned to work.

I thought of what the girls in the office would say if they could see me now as I nodded my head. The liquid burned as it slid down my throat, and the warmth spread throughout my body, I felt deliciously warm as I took another sip. Settling back into the seat and feeling very pleasant, and comfy...

I was freezing cold, my skin was so cold it felt as if it was on fire, I was laying face down on some sort of stainless steel table, my face through a padded hole in the table and held in place by some sort of strap. Feeling was beginning to flood back into my limbs and I could tell that every appendage was securely strapped to the table.

I was alone in the room, I could sense no other presence. I felt straps crossing my back and my hips. Holding me to the table. I found my voice, my mouth was dry, my lips cracked. I had no idea where I was, or how long I had been there...

"Hello????" a bit louder "Helloooooo!!!!!" "Can anybody hear me?" "Help!!!" I screamed this, and then I heard the door open and close behind me and to the left. The footsteps crisp and purposeful, high heeled.

"Yelling will avail you nothing." The female British accent spoke, softly, yet official sounding. "If you don't struggle, you will find this to be a wonderful, enlightening experience." The voice continued in a very matter of fact tone, as I looked at the floor to see a trim shapely ankle in attractive shoes standing beside the table.

"If you fight, your stay will be longer, more unpleasant, and infinitely less enjoyable."

I began to cry, softly, but pitifully. "Why am I here?" I sniffed, I felt she might become a friend and confidant, I asked again. "What do you people want from me?"

"The only thing I am at liberty to tell you right now is that you are in the first week of basic training." She said softly. "Don't worry, you will not be harmed. More than is necessary."

I could have sworn the last of what she said had a smile to go with it. The sting of the needle in my ass, made me realize that this was not to be over quickly. "Sleep now, the chamber is next." These were the last words I would hear for several days.

CHAPTER 2

My head felt like I had been on a week long drunk, I had trouble focusing my eyes. As the fog began to clear away, I could tell that I was in a different room and different circumstances. I was still nude, and still quite helpless, yet, rather than being strapped face down on a stainless steel table, I found myself suspended in mid air by a series of straps.

"You should not find this next experience objectionable." The voice was that of my male lunch date. I was drugged and feeling very agreeable. Somewhere down on the inside of me a tiny voice was crying with indignation, but it was not heard. I did know that one day I would have the opportunity to obtain vengeance for my treatment, if it took the rest of my life, and it was that thought that enabled me to take a deep breath and summon the resolve to maintain some sort of cool, as I hung there helpless.

"We are going to attach some apparatus to you now." My captor's female counterpart was speaking. "Don't fight us, it will do no good, and only reduce the pleasure you will feel."

"Pleasure?!!!!" I shouted as much as I could, unfortunately it was not much more than a whisper.

"Yes." She spoke again, that dry accent of hers, yet with the smile hidden in her voice. "You are about to experience exquisite pleasure in the chamber. With that said, there was slipped over my head a rubber cap and mask.

I was frightened at first, afraid I would not be able to breathe, but I found breathing to be easy through my nose. I heard her voice again through speakers in the cap over my ears. "Don't be frightened, you are not going to be harmed...this is all part of your training."

"Training for what?" The words came out muffled, the cap and mask proving to be a fairly effective gag as well. I heard the words echoing in my head as I felt my body being lifted and moved to one side and then the sensation of being lowered into liquid.

"You are being placed in a sensory depravation chamber of our design." My captor's voice very formal and businesslike. "Your senses are going to be left out of this first phase of your training."

"Only the senses that we wish to have stimulated will be, all the rest will be left suspended." "Try to relax and enjoy this, you will find the experience far more pleasant if you open your self to it."

That was the last sound or voice I heard for an indeterminate amount of time. I was suspended in the liquid and floating, I could not feel my extremities soon, my hands and feet becoming fleeting memories.

I soon discovered an increased clarity of thought, without the other sensations to interfere, I was able to explore thought for it's own sake, they were right, I was beginning to enjoy this.

Then I began to experience a flood of thought, something had opened a gate between my conscious and sub-conscious minds, it was as if I had suddenly been allowed to dream and maintain my awake status. Soon the dreams became fun, I could fly, I had read about lucid dreaming. Was this the actual experience.

I began to feel my nipples again, in all of this, the sensation was returning to my nipples. Was this pleasure? No, it was pain, something was hurting my nipples, pinching them. No it wasn't pinching exactly, it was more like tiny electric shocks.

Just at the edge of pain, but pleasant. Yes, becoming very pleasant, and then a similar sensation began at my clit.

"My God, no, not there, that is going to hurt!" I tried to move, but apparently my extremities had been disconnected by the time in the chamber. I could not move, at all.

"NNNNnnnnnnghhhhh!" The sharp shock to my clit, seemed to tie it and my nipples together in a tight little triangle...soon the shocks were rotating around the points of the triangle...Left nipple...right nipple...clit...left nipple...right nipple... clit. I began to anticipate the rhythm, and to prepare for it. Just as I thought, I had this settled and would just let the pattern continue, it changed to a random pattern.

Then the voltages increased. Then the time each area was subjected to current changed in duration. Soon I was swimming through a mental sea of jerks and twitches then it all stopped. I waited, no more sensations. My nipples and clit were waiting and stiffening in anticipation, then when the shock didn't come, they became incredibly hard. Suddenly, the juice started on my clit once more and then increased. The pain became real but then there was a new sensation...a hard object much like a cock sliding past the lips of my cunt and inward.

Once in place it expanded and contracted...then began moving in and out stroking the inside of my cunt, the shocks were coming more frequently, sort of in time with the deep strokes. Because of the lack of other sensations the feelings being generated in my cunt by the phony cock and the electric shocks began to stir deeply a sensation of more to come.

I was on the edge of an orgasm and then things began to slow...keeping me perched at the upper edge of the orgasm until I started teetering over the top until soon, I could tell I was on my way to a mind shattering orgasmic experience like I had never felt before. My mind was reeling and then in my ears came the sounds of voices, female voices, in the throes of orgasm. I could not help my self, I toppled over the top and down into the well of sensation.

I was beginning to settle down a bit when the cock in my cunt began to vibrate as well as plow in and out of me. And soon I was on my way up to the next level of orgasm.

I hope you enjoyed this, it is a work of fiction, but I hope some erotic tingles will result, let me know if you want to hear more, I have not written more than this as yet.