Basketball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was turned on and I wanted her to take my panties off, but she only slid a finger teasingly at the waist band. I wanted her to plunge under and enter me. Instead her fingers just teased me. She smiled happily as she saw how much I wanted her, trembling at her tease.

"Kiss me" she commanded me and I was hers. Our lips locked and her wet tongue met mine. I kissed her passionately and lewdly, shocked at my desire, holding her in a desperate embrace. Our soft slithery tongues slid together. Her tongue tasted of freshly brushed mint toothpaste. I was breathing hard and salivating as I tasted her kisses.

"Your face is like an angel. My gorgeous angel," she said. It was odd to hear such sweet nothings from another woman, but I had no doubt that she was sincere. "Lindy, you're blushing!" she said as I got shy and felt my cheeks burn crimson.

At that moment, I felt profound affection for her. I was flattered and grateful for her persistent seduction.. It was nice to have someone understand me better than I understood myself. I hugged her naked body to me, but I felt affirmed and worthy of love. I hadn't even cum yet, and I loved the magical foreplay we were sharing. I think I was falling in love with this horny gay woman.

My mind drifted to long-ago crushes I had on guys and make-out sessions. I acknowledged that I was enjoying the slow sizzle of this lovemaking better than any sex I ever had with a man. At this point, I acknowledged to myself that I'd also had crushes on girls.

News flash: I could fuck women if I wanted to. And right now, I wanted to fuck Connie.

She finally slid her soft elegant fingers under my panties. I was anticipating getting fingered. She was so tender with me. She caressed my pussy lips and my clitoral hood.

I started making breathy sounds and squirming as Connie played with my pussy.

She nibbled and smooched my neck until I had goose bumps. My nipples swelled up and I was feeling quite sexy. I realized that we were having sex with all the lights on and it was lovely watching each others body. She was so happy being naked and being intimate with me.

She slid around behind and pressed her tits into my back, so that she could masturbate me from the same angle that I would finger myself. She used varying motions: slow circles, medium strokes and fast vibrating. Alternating between these she brought me close to orgasm many times, and then teased away only to return to the technique that nearly caused me to orgasm.

She diddled my clit, occasionally dipping into my vagina to re-lubricate. It sounds so simple, but I was like butter in her fingers. I was so gooey and aroused. It got better and better. I could scarcely breath as I got closer and closer.

"Do you want to come, Lindy?" she asked.

"Yes, Connie, make me come. Oh, I'm gonna, mmm. It feels so good. Oh Please."

Her fingers went to a hyper-fast vibration on my clit, and I lost it. "Oh my God! Oooh, Mmm, Mmmn OOOOOooHHH!"

That incredible orgasm made me very happy. The release brought a tear to my eyes and I just wanted to kiss her. I held her face in my hands and kissed her on the mouth. The French kissing was warm and erotic. Occasionally, one of us would stop to kiss each other's ear lobe or neck, but our tongues and lips dueled passionately for a long while.

Now, in gratitude, it was my turn to give her joy. I flipped around to face her and trailed kisses down her shoulder, getting enough nerve to kiss and suck her boobs. I moved down until I latched onto her nipple. She moaned at me encouragingly. Her nipple swelled in my mouth and I sucked it into my mouth harder. Connie needed to brace herself for my attack on her breast. I pushed her on her back and hovered above, slurping the other nipple. I ran my hand over her superbly hard stomach, I thought about all the swimming and exercise it took to keep herself so fit. What a body! I kissed her stomach, knowing that it was inevitable for me eat her vagina. In spite of years of stubborn denial, now I couldn't wait to try lesbian oral sex. I kissed her pussy lips, already slick with desire. Her pussy was gushing, much wetter than my tongue, as I dipped in to taste a woman's vagina for the first time. "Oh, baby," cooed Connie as I wiggled my tongue within.

I was surprised at the warm, velvety feminine liquid and how I craved the tasty substance. I attempted many different tongue motions, as I learned her responses. "I am not really sure what I am doing." I apologized in my awkwardness. "You are doing fine, baby," purred Connie. "There is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful woman making love. I feel so lucky that you are here with me." Her words touched me and now I wanted to give her a strong orgasm. I placed my whole mouth over her vagina and clit hood, and I just sucked in a slow rhythm. Each time I drew in her mound of skin, she emitted a guttural moan. Her breathing quickened, and she started trashing her arms around.

I narrowed my lips to kiss her clitoris which was poking out of it's hood. I realized that it was growing out, and getting plumper. I pushed at the top of the hood and the whole thing popped out into view.

My tongue flicked lightly over it, then realized that I should lick it like an ice cream cone. I learned that was more powerful as Connie grunted loudly. "Ohhh! Argh! Oh, Jesus. That's it! Oh, yes baby!"

I licked her clit mound and sucked it again. "Oooh, suck it, Lindy. Mmmmn, that feels wonderful. That's' so nice."

I reached up and pinched her nipple hard and then changed the attack at her pussy. Her clit was so large that it was like a finger tip. She breathed deeply with hissing noises.

"Put your fingers in me!" she hollered. I inserted two finger slowly into her hole. The muscles in her pussy wall contracted, meeting my fingers and squeezing them. That was highly erotic, to see her spasms. I was proud to be a quick learner. I pumped my fingers into her hole and picked up speed.

I did these combined technique up for several minutes, until Connie assertively grabbed my hair and shoved me harder on her vagina. She started whimpering and rocking her butt back and forth to grind against my face. Her humping intensified as she starting shouting.

"Lindy, Lindy, Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, that's incredible! Arrh! Oh, please, I need to cum," she called out. I slowly twisted my hand as I plunged in my fingers. That gyroscopic motion really did something to her, and within a minute she was writhing in pleasure, sweating and gasping. Her face had gotten bright red, and her veins were popping out. "Ah, Ah, Oh, I want it. Please. Ah, Ah, Ungh! Ungh!" She shouted, humping my face again.

"Ow, oooh, oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, Argh! Omigod. I am...I'm oh, oh, oh, aiy, woah! ARRRRGH!" she shrieked shouting as she came. Her legs and abdomen were trembling and shaking. She grabbed my hand to hold it still. Her pussy wall convulsed and formed around my hand. Her whole body was under my control. I had exhausted her and she was a shaking mass of feminine flesh. It was a beautiful sight. My face and hair was smeared with her juices.

I peeled my clothes off while she recovered. "Ooh, that was so yummy," she said appreciatively. "I hope I can get the energy to get you back. Come lay down here with me and cuddle for a minute."

I laughed while making a bad pun, "I just gave you Connie-lingus!"

"Oh, that is so bad! But I loved it. You can give me Connie-lingus anytime you want."

We giggled and cuddled and gossiped about teammates and sports.

I spooned her, nestling my head on her shoulder and arms over her tits. I put my hugged my legs around her stomach, and pressed my crotch at her hip. She twisted her neck and kissed me delicately. We French kissed like this for a long while until we realized that I was dry-humping her hip.

"Your pussy is grinding against my hip, Lindy. Doesn't that feel wonderful? I am gonna show you something that you are going to love!" "Connie, I've never cum like that in my whole life. I just want to keep having wild sex with you. I could go all night." I said "Ok, if you put it that way..." said Connie, grinning at me. "I guess I can rally one more time." She got on top of me and positioned herself between my legs, and mounted me like a man would in the missionary position. "I am going to press our pussies against each other now. This is called tribbing." We wiggled our hips together, until our vagina lips met in a kiss. The pressure was incredible. Suddenly, I realized it was the same thing that I saw Lucy and Wyla were doing together. Connie's tremendous breasts dangled pendulously, just like Lucy's did before. Her nipples grazed mine and triggered a lustful tingle in my nipples. I was imaging what I missed before, living a forbidden lesbian fantasy that I never allowed myself before.

I could feel Connie's clit growing to poke mine. Our clits were so swollen, expanding out of their hoods, that it caused a sublime collision. Each time they met, I was blasted with an electric sensation that traveled all through my body, leaving a warm numb feeling.

Our pussies were so juicy and slick that we slipped around like kids at a water slide. Our muscles were twitching from exhaustion, but we both wanted one more cum.

Uncharacteristically, I shouted "C'mon Connie. Fuck me!"

Connie picked up the pace and our clits were poking each other in a heated rhythm. Both of us were fighting for air, determined to cum on each other again. It didn't take long. "Oh, my....Jeez, oh, oh, oh, oh, OOOOhh, AAAhhhh!!" We screeched as orgasm washed over us again. We kissed each other briefly and then she collapsed in heap on top of me.

There was scarcely a part of the bed that wasn't drenched in sweat, saliva or sexual fluids. We were both in desperate need of a shower, and a long sleep. I remarked "We better shower and then sleep in the other bed. This one is disgusting!"

"So, Lindy...how do you like playing for the other team?" Connie inquired, kissing my shoulder. It really was an athletic event, filled with teamwork and glory.

"It felt nice. It was amazing, Connie. I think we definitely should be roommates." I was warming up to the idea of becoming a lesbian.

"I'd be willing to have relationship with you, Lindy. I've had a crush on you for years."

Love has made me gay, and happy, too.

12