Basketball Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd!" she panted. She had never had anyone do this to her before. Her hips had lifted up off of the chair as Brian furiously attacked her clit from the front and from behind. Her whole body shook and quivered until she came all over his fingers and face. She opened her eyes and looked over at Brian, still kneeling between her legs.

She watched as Brian looked up at her, then at Kevin. From the way they looked at each other, she knew that they were challenging each other. The game was on. One to nothing. Kevin looked back at him and nodded his acceptance of the challenge. They were going to see who could make her cum more. She had no problem with that.

Brian stood up and leaned over her as they kissed. Brian could tell she was grateful for making her cum. He could also tell by the flirty way her tongue darted in and out of his mouth, that she was only getting started.

Standing upright, Brian positioned his hard cock at her opening. Coach Rodgers had raised her head in anticipation and to watch as he penetrated her. Thrusting his hips forward, Brian slid in easily. Coach Rodgers threw her head back and groped wildly for Kevin's cock, shoving it deep down her throat as Brian found his rhythm.

She had never taken on two hard cocks before, but her pussy was no stranger to hard cocks. She had taken many lovers in high school and college, until she found religion as a way to help control her wanton desires which had all to quickly gotten out of control.

But now, lying on her back in her office, it felt good to once again feel the soft, fleshy hardness of a thick cock sliding in and out of her overdue pussy, and another hard cock in between her lips and pressed deeply down her throat. She knew she might get fired if word of this ever got out, but at the moment, the only thing that mattered was getting off . . . and getting these boys off . . . but not too soon.

When she felt Brian losing his regular rhythm, and felt his cock starting to swell, she knew that he was close to cumming. She let Kevin's cock fall out of her mouth, and then sat upright, pushing Brian backwards.

Re-arranging herself so that she was kneeling on all fours on top her desk, facing Brian as he stood between her chair and the desk, she offered Kevin her pussy doggy-style as she leaned forward to gently suckle Brian's cock and balls.

Not yet having had a chance to sample her sweet nectar, Kevin bent over and spread her asscheeks with his hands, exposing her swollen pussy lips. He leaned forward and sampled her dewy lips. Brian had done a good job. She was dripping wet.

Then, just as Kevin was ready to stand back up and take the Coach from behind, he felt a soft tap on his shoulder. He turned around, startled, thinking that they had been discovered and were in trouble. But instead of the principal, he saw his sister, Kaci, standing there next to him, completely naked. She had been videotaping the action from outside the doorway, but had found the steamy action too much to watch from the sidelines.

Holding up a finger to her lips as though to say "shh...", Kaci pushed her brother to the side, handing him the video camera, and then smiled at him, as she started to finger the Coach's pussy. The two of them laughed silently together as they saw the Coach's hips moving up and down on Kaci's finger, not knowing the difference.

As Kevin started filming the action, he watched as his sister withdrew her finger from the Coach's pussy, and then turn around, arching her back, so that she was inverted underneath the Coach, who, sensing a presence underneath her pussy, easily lowered herself down on top of what she thought was Kevin's face.

Kevin silently videotaped the action, as his sister expertly ate out the Coach's wet pussy; her first lesbian cunnilingus. From the way that the Coach's ass moved above Kaci's chin, it was obvious that she was enjoying herself.

"Oh..right there, Right there," she cooed, "Awww...it feels so fucking good!" she complimented. "If you keep that up, you're gonna make me cum again."

Encouraged, Kaci sucked the Coach's clit into her mouth and pressed down hard, making her wail out in ecstasy. Kaci's hands searched out the Coach's firm ass. She let her middle finger circle the rim of her asshole, testing the water, to see what the Coach's reaction would be. Hearing no objection, Kaci pressed the tip of her slender finger into the opening.

"Ohmygawd, what're you doing?" she asked, breathlessly. Kaci paused, unsure of what to do next. In her trepidation, she also stopped loving the Coach's eager pussy.

"No, don't stop," Coach urged. "I'm almost there."

Kaci, knowing that she had the Coach captive, continued pressing her middle finger up her ass, without resuming her attentions on the Coach's clit. Kaci knew that as long as the Coach needed to get off, she would tolerate her finger exploring her ass, however uncomfortable it was for the first time.

Then, with her finger deeply embedded in the Coach's ass, Kaci resumed her loving attention on the Coach's pussy. Coach Rodgers began to moan again. It felt wildly erotic to have a finger up her ass while she was getting eaten out. And as the finger began to move in and out of ass, she began wondering what it would feel like to have a real hard cock up her ass. Would it even fit?

Before she knew what she was saying, she told Kevin that she wanted him to shove his hard cock up her ass. As soon as the words escaped her lips, Coach Rodgers wondered where they came from. Was she just talking out, or did she really mean it?

No sooner did she begin pondering the answer to her own question, that she felt the tip of a hard cock pressing against the opening of her ass chute.

Kevin had put down the video camera, positioning it on a bookcase, so that it continued to film the action, and then climbed up on top of the desk, so that he stood ready to drive his cock into Coach Rodgers's ass.

Ohmygawd, a million thoughts ran though the Coach's mind as she felt the tip of Kevin's cock pushing into her ass. What's going on? She still felt the tongue and mouth of whoever was expertly eating her out on her pussy. Is there someone else here?

She wanted to turn her head to look, but she also knew that she didn't want to know the answer. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. She was still struggling for release, and everything else was secondary to that objective.

"Ohmygawd," she groaned, as her ass spread to accommodate Kevin's cock. "Aww...fuck!" She tried to concentrate on the lovely job the person between her legs was doing, as she felt the hard cock sliding deeper and deeper down her chute.

Kevin's cock began pulling backwards and Coach Rodgers felt instantly relieved and empty. She was anticipating his next forward plunge the whole time that he was withdrawing. Underneath her, Kaci's tongue began flicking her clit, and the Coach pressed her mound down against her face.

Kevin pushed forward with greater force this time, sinking himself all the way in. "Awww....fuck!" she cried out. "Keep fucking my ass!" As soon as Kevin heard the words, he quickly picked up his pace, as she continued to fuck his sister's face.

After about a minute, she finally started to cum again, unleashing a torrent of fluid down Kaci's throat. Coach Rodgers was screaming and bucking wildly. All of her initial misgivings had washed away with her orgasm. She was fucking three boys with wild abandon, and loving it.

When her orgasm subsided, she was finally ready to learn the identity of her third, mystery lover. She raised her head off of Brian's cock, and swung her leg to the side. She saw that it was indeed Kevin who had been fucking her ass. That left only one other person unidentified.

"That was the best pussy eating I've ev --" She stopped mid-voice as she saw that instead of a third young stud, there was a naked young girl lying on the desk between her legs. She was confused and upset.

Kaci just smiled and took it all in stride. "Thanks!" she said, beaming up at Coach Rodgers, as she righted herself. "It's easy to give great head when your pussy tastes so sweet!" Kaci rubbed her chin, wiping away the excess moisture.

Then she spied the tape recorder. "What is this, some kind of setup?" she demanded.

"Uh-huh," Kaci nodded, beaming from ear to ear. "I'm Kaci," she said, holding out her hand in introduction, knowing full well that her invitation wouldn't be accepted.

"We didn't think it was fair, what you did to Joey," said Kevin.

"And we wanted you to re-think your decision to kick her off of the team," said Brian.

"I hope you're not too upset," said Kaci, trying to be a moderating force. "But, it's just that, we really like her, and we just wanted to show you that multiple sex is no big deal. Joey's really not a lesbian."

"She's my girlfriend," Kevin chimed in.

"And he's mine," Kaci continued, motioning to Brian, who waved comically. "We're just exploring our sexuality. Trying to find out what feels good. What our limits are," she said, glancing at her brother.

"There's nothing wrong with that, but . . . "

"But what?" Kaci interrupted. "You said it yourself, what I was doing to you felt really good. Admit it."

"Well, yes, but I . . . "

"You didn't know it was a girl between your legs. You didn't know it was a girl kissing your lips. You didn't know it was a girl with her tongue in your pussy, chewing on your cit, making you cum in buckets?"

"Well, yeah, but . . ."

"But you still think its wrong? That's fine. You have to set your own limits. It's your life. But just because you draw the line here, doesn't give you the right to draw that line for everyone. I bet tonight was the first time you had two guys, wasn't it?"

Coach Rodgers nodded silently. She didn't like getting scolded, but she could see that the young girl was right.

"And you probably drew that line in high school or college. But now you've crossed your own line. And it was okay. Nothing happened. You even seemed to be enjoying yourself. I know I did. It's not every day that I get to make love to someone as beautiful as you." Kaci put her hand on Coach Rodger's cheek, caressing it softly, as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Thank you," Coach Rodgers whispered, acknowledging the compliment, as much as the fact that she had been wrong. Coach Rodgers leaned forward towards Kaci, and they kissed. Softly, and tenderly. Like lovers should.

"I'm sorry," Coach whispered.

"No, I'm sorry," Kaci replied. "I shouldn't have . . . "

But before she could finish her sentence, the two were lost in another kiss.

"This feels pretty wonderful, doesn't it?" Kaci asked. Coach nodded.

"I tell you what doesn't feel pretty wonderful," Kevin interrupted. "Brian and I have got a severe case of the blue balls. If you two are finished . . . "

Coach Rodgers and Kaci laughed. "Sorry guys," they said. "Coach, this is your night. What should we do with these boys? Ditch 'em and go off on our own?" she asked playfully.

"Well, Kaci, as much fun as its been, I have to say, these two boys still have something you don't," she said, getting off of the desktop and walking over to Brian.

"Hmm....and what would that be?" Kaci asked, following behind her.

"A nice hard cock," Coach Rodgers answered matter-of-factly, as she gripped Brian's length with her fist and started stroking him.

"Oh," she said, with a start. "I'm sorry. You said this one was your boyfriend? Do you mind?"

"No, not at all," Kaci laughed. "As long as I can get in on it, too!"

With that, they both knelt in front of Brian, and paid homage to his cock, as they both went down on him at the same time, stopping occasionally to give each other a wet, sloppy kiss..

After a few moments, Brian unexpectedly began to protest. "Uh....ladies? This is nice and all, but if I don't get my cock into one of you two soon, we'll all be a little disappointed. Everyone laughed, and the two girls got up off of their knees. Brian sat down on the Coach's chair.

"Uh....Do you mind" Coach Rodgers asked Kaci, as she readied herself to straddle Brian's hips.

"No, be my guest," Kaci winked, "as long as you do it this way." Kaci turned Coach Rodgers around, so that she was forced to sit on Brian's length, but facing away from him. Coach Rodgers agreed, and slowly eased herself onto Brian's rigid cock. She moaned loudly as his full length filled her tight pussy.

Kaci kneeled in front of them, between Brian's legs and wrapped her soft lips around the base of his cock. As Coach Rodgers sank deeper and deeper, Kaci changed her focus, so that she was licking and sucking on Coach Rodger's cunt lips and clit, as Brian slowly found his rhythm.

"OHMYGAWD!" she screamed, her whole body quivering as she approached another orgasm.

"Kevin!" Kaci shouted. "Get over here and put something in her mouth to keep her quiet!" Kevin snapped to, and put down the camera again, sidling up to Coach Rodgers as she bent over the side of the chair to stuff Kevin's hard cock down her throat.

"Oh, yeahhh," she encouraged Kaci, as she gave up a mini-orgasm, adding to her natural lubrication.

Kaci smiled and stood up, pausing to nibble on Coach Roder's full breasts and hard nipples, before kissing her deeply on the mouth. "Coach?" Kaci said, getting her attention. "My boys want to show you a little teamwork. Boys?" she said, curling her finger at her brother, and backing away from the spot between Brian's legs.

Kevin got the message and took Kaci's place. Coach Rodgers was a little confused, and a little scared, unsure of what these three had in mind. She soon found out, as she felt Brian slip his cock out of her pussy, and position it at the base of her asshole.

"Ohmygawd...." she gasped, under her breath, now fully realizing what they had in mind. "Awww....fuck!" she cried, as Brian's cock pushed its way inside her ass. Instinctively, Coach Rodgers used her free hand to aggressive stroke her pussy, trying to release some endomorphins to ease the pain.

Taking his cue, Kevin kneeled down and began sucking on her wet pussy. "Ohmygawd...." she repeated, as Brian slowly withdrew his cock, before pushing it in even deeper than before.

As good as Kevin's mouth felt on her pussy, she needed to be fucked. Not eaten out. She pulled Kevin up by his face, and urged him on, "Oh gawd," she groaned, "fuck me...come fuck me..."

Kevin didn't need to be told twice. He quickly positioned himself with the Coach's help, so that his hard cock was at the opening of her pussy.

"Come on, what are you waiting for....fuck me..." she pleaded.

With that, Kevin sank his cock into her wet, pink pussy, in one fluid motion.

"Oh gawd!" she groaned, as she felt for the first time, but definitely not the last, what it felt like to be penetrated vaginally and anally at the same time. "It's sooo deep!"

"You're sooo deep!" she moaned, as Kevin began to stroke in and out of her pussy at the same time that Brian was reaming her ass. "I can't fucking stand it!"

"Come with me!" she cried, "I'm going to come! Come with me!"

Kevin and Brian both picked up their pace until they were hammering her ass and pussy so hard, that Coach Rodger's eyes soon rolled up into her head. "Oh gawd, I'm cumming!" she cried.

That announcement and her clenching muscles, was enough to send both Kevin and Brian over the edge. They each came at the same time, filling her asshole and pussy with their white, milky fluid.

"Oh gawd! Again! I'm cumming again!" she announced loudly, having an even more powerful orgasm as she felt her holes being filled with hot cum at the same time. Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like three minutes, her back arching backwards as her penetrated cunt and ass hunched down on both cocks at the same time. Her body was jerking and quivering uncontrollably as it expended its pent-up energy which had been stored for so many years.

As her body slowly began to relax, she opened her eyes and saw that Kaci had again taken up the video camera. She had been filming close-ups of the hot action. Completely spent, Coach Rodgers smiled naughtily at the camera, beckoning Kaci closer with a curled finger.

Kaci handed the camera off to her brother who was standing right beside her, and pointed to herself with a large comical gesture, as though she had been chosen to receive some great honor.

Kevin withdrew his softening cock from Coach Rodgers's cream-injected pussy and began moving from side-to-side, trying to keep the two girls in frame.

Kaci sidled up to Coach Rodgers, her ass still impaled with Brian's cock. She bent over their stacked bodies to kiss the Coach. Coach Rodgers's left hand found its way between Kaci's legs and began fingering her pussy. This was the first time that she had ever done anything sexual with another woman.

Kaci kissed her back in earnest, as she ran her own left hand down the Coach's body, caressing her tits, and then dipping into Coach's wet pussy, still sticky from Kevin's cum. Kaci's fingers were soon joined with the Coach's, as they both sank their fingers into the warm, salty fluid.

Just then, the Coach withdrew her fingers, completely covered with Kevin's cum, and brought them up, offering them to Kaci's sweet lips. Coach Rodgers didn't know what she was doing. She didn't know that she was offering Kaci her first taste of her brother's cum.

Kaci looked at the camera lens, and then stuck out her tongue and ovalled her mouth, welcoming Coach's cum-covered fingers. But at the last moment, Coach Rodgers laughed and selfishly shoved her fingers into her own mouth.

"Uh-uh," she mocked, "This is mine. Get your own," she laughed, after sucking her fingers clean. Coach Rodgers showed Kaci her clean fingers, but Kaci eagerly went down on them anyway. She was about to crawl between the Coach's long athletic legs, but the Coach sat up straight and pushed her backwards against the desk.

Brian's flaccid cock slipped out of her ass as she brushed her naked body up against Kaci's. The sensation was electric. They kissed briefly, before Coach Rodgers started to slide down Kaci's young body, nibbling, licking and sucking on her ear, chin, neck, and breasts. She paid particular attention to Kaci's stiff nipples. She had never done this before, and was amazed at how the sensitive the soft, tender buds were, and how good they felt against her tongue.

Next, the Coach kissed and sucked on Kaci's firm young breasts. Even though her own body was still in great shape, she was jealous of Kaci's tight, resilient flesh.

"Gawd, your breasts are beautiful," she rasped, in between taking mouthfuls of flesh. "What else have you got?" she asked, her mouth and soft, wet tongue making a bee-line for her "Y".

Kaci opened her legs, so that they were spread beyond her shoulder-width as Coach Rodgers knelt between them. Coach Rodgers used her thumbs to spread her cunt lips apart, exposing her soft, pink, insides for the video camera, which had moved in for a close-up.

"This is my first pussy," Coach Rodgers said directly into the camera. "It looks like a pretty good one to start with." Coach Rodgers bent closer and stuck out her tongue, running it cautiously between her juicy crevice.

"Well, how does she taste?" Kevin asked, feeding his own curiosity.

Coach Rodgers looked at the camera. "Like peaches and cream." She flashed her eyebrows at the camera, and then dove in again, attacking Kaci's pussy like a woman on a mission. She pressed her tongue in-between Kaci's swollen lips as she nibbled and sucked on her clit. Kaci's knees buckled.

Then, taking her cue from what Brian had done to her earlier, Coach Rodgers took two fingers and inserted them up Kaci's cunt, palm-upward, and then pressing on her g-spot, nibbled on her clit. Kaci went wild. Her whole body shuddering at the intense sensations. Suddenly, Coach Rodgers was rewarded by a thick flow of fluid. She had made her lover orgasm.