Basketball Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

Joey was imagining what Kevin was seeing, two girls laying on top of each other, with a large purple dildo running out of each pussy and into the other. She could feel the play of the large cock as it plunged in and out as Candy ground her hips back and forth. It really felt like Candy was fucking her with a huge cock. Each time Candy moved her hips forward, the cock drove deeper, and each time she pulled back, the cock withdrew.

"Oh gawd," she groaned, "you're fucking me...you're really fucking me!" Joey moved her own hips in time with Candy's, as she worked on finding a rhythm. Soon, the two were working in unison, grinding their hips together, as their shared cock slammed into both of their pussies. Both girls were thrashing about wildly as they drove each other mercilessly towards orgasm.

"Oh yes....yes....yes....fuck me...fuck me...harder...Harder!" Joey yelled loudly.

Joey reached around and grabbed Candy's ass, pulling her into her and holding her deep. "Oh gawd, I'm cumming....I'm cumming...." she whispered. Her entire body shuddered as her cunt juices seeped out around the sides of the thick plastic cock wedged tightly in her pussy. Joey's fingers gripped Candy's ass tightly, threatening to break the skin, as they ground their hips around their shared purple pole.

"Oh shit!" Joey exclaimed, falling back flatly against the clean white bed sheet. She was exhausted. Beads of sweat covered her face and heaving chest. "That was fucking-tastic!" She wiped the sweat from her forehead with both hands, thrusting her chest out, which Candy nimbly bent over to swipe with her tongue.

"Fuck! You should have been born a guy. You fuck like a man!" Joey complimented, chuckling and dropping her arms around the back of Candy's head, pulling her forward for a sloppy wet kiss.

"Thanks," Candy blushed, "You're sweet. I wish I could put you in my pocket and take you home with me," she cooed softly. Candy was still rocking her hips slowly, stirring Joey's steaming cunt with the double-headed dildo.

"Put me in your pocket, huh?" Joey asked suggestively. "I think I have something for your pocket." Joey leaned forward and twisted her body, so that Candy fell over onto her side, rolling over onto her back. Joey relaxed her abdominal muscles, and the purple head slid out of her cunt, standing proudly up at attention, still planted in Candy's pussy.

Joey laughed and flashed her eyes at the silhouetted figure in the darkened side room. She walked over to the far wall and selected a classic silver bullet vibrator. Turning her head to look at Candy, she was surprised to see Candy running her hands up the shaft of the purple dildo, gathering up Joey's moisture and licking the sticky fluid off of her palms.

"Here," Joey said, switching the vibrator on by twisting the base, and then tossing it underhand at Candy. It landed on the bed next to her, buzzing away happily. "Keep yourself busy for a moment while I do some shopping."

Candy picked up the silver vibrator and sucked it into her mouth, getting it wet with her saliva. "Gawd!" she giggled, withdrawing the tool and lowering it to her clit. "I think I chipped a tooth!" She laughed heartily as she applied the tip of the vibrator to her clit as she eased the purple dildo in and out of her cunt.

Soon enough, her laughter quieted down as she grew more and more serious about her self-directed pleasure. Joey looked over from where she was standing, adjusting the straps of the skin-colored strap-on dildo that she had settled on. Candy's eyes were closed and she was fucking the dildo hard.

Joey walked over to where she lay, hunched over on her back on the bed, pausing only long enough to pose in front of the darkened window, stroking her newfound cock for Kevin. She held up a finger to her lips, in the universal sign for keeping a secret, even though Kevin hadn't said a word the entire time.

Scampering over to where Candy lay, Joey took the vibrator out of Candy's hand. Candy briefly opened her eyes, then closed them again, still humping away against the purple-headed monster.

Joey slipped the vibrator between her lips, getting it good and wet, before lowering it to the puckered opening of Candy's asshole.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Candy moaned. "Shove it up my ass."

Joey was all too willing to comply. She nudged the tip into Candy's tight opening, and then, twisting it from side-to-side, shoved it deeper and deeper up her tight chute.

"Oh gawd, Oh Gawd!" Candy moaned, stroking her clit with her fingertips, as she thrust her hips off the bed. "Awww fuck! It feels so fucking good!"

Then, taking control of both toys, Joey continued twisting and pistoning the silver vibrator in Candy's ass with her right hand, as she drove the purple dildo in-and-out of Candy's pussy with her left hand.

There was the sound of another bill being fed into the machine. "Do you like that, Kevin?" Candy asked. "Do you like watching her fuck my ass and pussy?"

Joey turned and looked over her shoulder, smiling at Kevin. This was the first time that Candy mentioned his name aloud, and Joey wanted to let him know that his cover had been blown.

"Hi, Kevin," she beamed. "I recognized your car outside. Didn't you get enough tonight when I went down on you and your sister at the game? After you came in my ass when Brian's cock was in my cunt, I kinda thought you'd had enough."

"I'll tell you what," Joey continued, looking briefly down at Candy and winking. "After I'm finished here, why don't I come in there and let you fuck me, how ever many ways it takes to fill my mouth."

"Maybe I'll even let you fuck Candy, too," she said, removing the vibrator from her ass, and then bending over to lick her opening. "It's okay," she confided to Candy, "It's okay. He's my boyfriend."

Candy threw her head back, and it bounced hard off of the bed. "Mmm...you gotta try this ass," Joey said. "It's so clean and tight." Joey slipped her pointer finger into Candy's upturned chute, as she reached for the other end of the purple dildo.

"I bet you've never seen this before," Joey smirked, angling the free head to Candy's opening. Removing her finger, Joey pushed the head into her hole. Candy yelled loudly as Joey pushed inch-after-inch of the dildo into her sphincter.

Grabbing hold of the middle of the rubber cock, Joey began pulling and pushing the double-headed monster, so that it fucked both of Candy's holes at the same time. "Do you like that?" she asked Candy.

"Uh-huh," Candy answered weakly.

"Well," Joey said dramatically, "If you liked that, you're gonna love this." Joey struggled to pull one end of the cock out of Candy's pussy. She bent down over the head, and sucked it into her mouth. "Gawd, you taste good," she purred, sliding three fingers into her recently-emptied box and pumping away hard.

"I can't let you have all the fun, can I?" Joey asked rhetorically, grabbing Candy's legs with both hands, and re-positioning them so that Candy was laying flat on the edge of the bed. It was then that Candy saw that Joey had strapped on a dildo, and had a mind to use it.

Joey moved up on top of the bed, so that her knees were on either side of Candy's small waist. Reaching behind her, Joey positioned the free head of the monster cock at the opening of her ass, and slowly pushed down on it, driving it deeper into Candy's ass.

"Ohhh Fuck!" Candy moaned, holding her breath, and grasping onto the sheets. Kevin had a clear view as inch-after-inch of the purple cock disappeared between the asscheeks of the two girl performers.

After her ass had stretched to accommodate the girth of the purple reamer, Joey slipped backwards on the bed, and tilted her body, so that the head of her strap-on dildo was positioned at the opening of Candy's battered pussy.

"Oh fuck..." Candy muttered, when she realized what Joey had in mind.

"You got that right, hon," Joey replied, slowly pushing her hips forward. Candy drew in a sharp breath as Joey's cock slid deeper and deeper, filling her twat.

"Oh gawwd..." she moaned, as Joey filled both of her holes completely. "It's sooo fucking tight!"

Joey hesitated for a moment, then started to withdraw, before pushing back in again. As she repeated this action, over and over, she quickly learned that her efforts were most-effective when she let the head of the double-cock penetrate her own ass deeply, so that when she drove it inside Candy, it went in with authority.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, throwing her head back. "Fuck me, baby!" "Fuck my ass and pussy!" "Make me cum!" she yelled, "Make Me Cum!"

Joey stepped up the pace and began to pound furiously, slamming both cocks deeply inside Candy's holes. Sweat was streaming down her body as Candy wrapped her long legs around Joey's ass.

"Harder! Harder!" Candy screamed, twisting and writhing beneath Joey's bent-over body. Candy loved watching Joey's firm stomach muscles flex as she pushed inside. "Don't stop! Don't Stop!"

"Oh Yes!" she screamed loudly, as her whole body lifted off of the bed. The room went suddenly quiet, except for the squeaking bedsprings and the sucking sounds of a huge dildo being run in-and-out of a wet pussy.

Candy's beautiful face was scrunched up into a grimace, as she winced and whined underneath her breath. "Ai!" she squeaked, as her body rocked forward for the last time. Candy held her breath as Joey drove the two sister cocks' home and held them there. Joey could feel Candy's massive orgasm welling up inside of her.

"She's going to cum, Kevin," Joey announced. "Gawd, she's so beautiful when she's cumming. Her pussy is so tight. She can't control her own body. Is this what I look like when I cum for you?"

Joey leaned over Candy's body and began slowly rocking her hips back and forth, watching the effect it was having on Candy, who was trying desperately not to thrash wildly about beneath her. Her mouth was gaping open, but no sound was coming out.

"Oh gawd, Oh gawd," she panted, a tear welling up in the corner of her eye. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming. I'm cumming again," she rasped. "I can't stop cumming."

"Ohmygawd," she gasped, falling onto her back. "Come here...kiss me," she panted.

Joey obeyed faithfully and leaned in further, unintentionally driving her multiple appendages even deeper. "Oh fuck..." Candy panted, taking a deep breath.

"Ohmygawd," she repeated between heavy, open-mouthed kisses, "that was . . . so . . . fucking . . . incredible." They kissed deeply.

"I've never come like that before," she said, lying back, thoroughly exhausted. "I've never come like that . . ." she half-repeated, her voice trailing off. She exhaled deeply. "Thank you, Joey, thank you," she chuckled lightly.

"You're welcome," Joey purred. "I believe in giving as good as I get." She paused. "Speaking of getting," she said loudly, as she withdrew the two cocks out of Candy's ass and pussy, "It's time for me to get a nice hard cock."

Joey pulled the double-headed dildo out of her ass, and then turned and walked towards the darkened room. She looked at the floor of the room, which was covered with $20 and $50 bills. "Turn on the light, Kevin," she said. She waited, but the room remained dark. "Come on, Kevin, turn on the light. Let me see you. I let you see me."

Just then, Joey and Candy heard the sound of a door shutting. They looked at each other, and then, realizing what was going on, they ran out to the large room, just in time to see the thick velvet curtain close behind whoever had just left the room. Joey was confused. Why didn't Kevin stay? Was he embarrassed? Why would he be embarrassed, she asked herself, realizing that she was standing there naked with a cum-slickened strap-on dildo standing out proudly from her abdomen. I'm the one standing here with my dick out!

Joey rolled her eyes at the gawking on-lookers and felt herself being pulled back into the side-room.

"Do you really know that guy?" Candy asked curiously, stifling a giggle at having walked out into a room of strangers, completely naked, with another girl still wearing a stap-on still coated with her shiny cum.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend. I saw his car parked outside," Joey explained.

"He's your boyfriend?" Candy asked incredulously.

Joey instantly went pale. "Yeah, what do you mean?" she asked cautiously.

"How old's your boyfriend?" Candy asked.

"Eighteen," she answered matter-of-factly. "How old was he?" she asked sheepishly.

Candy burst out laughing. "Honey, the guy in the room must have been in his early-40's. He's a regular here. He told me his name was Kevin, so that's what I call him, but when I ran his credit card through the machine once, I saw that his real name was Keith."

Joey's mind was racing. Keith?! "Oh shit!" she cursed. "I think that's my boyfriend's dad!" Candy burst out laughing even more than before. "Now that I think about it, Kevin called and told me that we had to use my car tonight, because his car was in the shop and . . ." she paused as her brain caught up to itself,". . . and his dad was going to pick it up for him when he got off of work!"

"Ohmygawd!" she screamed, cupping her hands over her mouth as Candy pulled her close, wrapping her arms around Joey and holding her tightly. It might have been comforting, except for the fact that Candy's body was shaking with laughter.

"I can't believe I just . . .!" she said, pulling away from Candy, her hands still cupped around her mouth. Her eyes were as wide as saucers.

Candy burst out laughing again. When she had calmed down, she described the man in the booth in greater detail, and Joey was even more convinced that he was Kevin's dad.

"I tell you," Candy said, as they both got dressed, "If your boyfriend is half as hung as his father, then you're a very lucky girl."

"What do you mean?" Joey asked, even though she already knew what Candy meant. Apparently cock size definitely ran in the family.

Candy explained anyway, and mentioned that Kevin's father never touched her in all the time that he had been coming to see her. "He just likes to watch," Candy sighed, "It's too bad. I sure would like to give him a go. I even offered once. But he said he was married. I still can't believe you thought he was your boyfriend." She laughed again.

"Very funny," Joey said drolly, even though she was beginning to see the humor in it, now that the initial shock had worn off. "But you're not the one who just told boyfriend's father that you went down on his son and did his daughter during a basketball game!"

Candy laughed harder. "And speaking of which, who's Brian?" she asked.

"He's Kaci's, uh, he's his daughter's boyfriend," Joey said cautiously, ". . . and, uh, he's also my brother."

"Your brother!" Candy exclaimed.

"Yeah," she said nonchalantly. Joey enjoyed giving Candy a shock. "His cock isn't as big as Kevin's, but he really knows how to use it. Between the two of them, I must have come at least four or five times."

"Holy shit!" Candy said. "You fucked your own brother, your boyfriend, and your boyfriend's sister, all at the same time?!"

"Yeah," Joey replied matter-of-factly, as they walked towards the door. "under the bleachers during a basketball game . . . and now I'm going to fuck their Dad," she added, taking Candy's hand, "and you're gonna help," she laughed, throwing her head back.

"By the way, you said your girlfriend's name was Kaci," Candy said. "Describe her...."

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers
12