Bastille Day Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

We all chuckled again. Sans replied:

"Tomorrow, maybe."

"Then mine too," Marge said.

"Tomorrow. Goodnight," I murmured, and the others responded.

Marge and I fell asleep with our arms around each other, the others too.

Four people in bed together is a little crowded, as we had already discovered. When I wanted to roll over, I woke up as my shoulder extended over the edge of the mattress. No way to avoid disturbing Marge - I did remember that I had been sleeping with her. I moved back as I rolled onto my other side, hearing her hum. Her arm slipped further around me, and I fell asleep again.

I must have been stirred by other movement behind me during the night, but not so that I woke up enough to remember. When I did, it was fairly light in the room. Only when my hand found my semi-hard cock and soft sack, did I recall that Marge's arm had been around me. Right, I was in bed with the three of them and - hm-hmm - fondling myself, like we had discussed before we went to sleep.

Shit! And I had been dreaming again about trying to suck my own cock! Why that, when I had Anna and Marge to suck it? So good! But it wasn't interested in how they did. Got to go.

I slipped from under the covers, tucking them back behind Marge, who had turned to Anna. She was lying on her back, Sans facing her. Hm-hmm! Both his and Marge's arms were resting on her, but their hands weren't on her breasts. Yeah, she wanted to have both of them sucked. But now I really had to go.

I used the washbasin to avoid making noise in the toilet, then silently rinsing the basin. Fondling my balls and now soft cock, I returned to the room. Marge had rolled back, and they all were looking at me, smirking when they saw where my hand was. I just smirked back, holding my balls and flipping my cock up with my thumb, and said:

"I told you that I liked to fondle them, when no one else did."

We all chuckled. Sans replied:

"I like to, too."

His hand was moving down to his cock, visible under the covers on Anna's thigh, but Anna's hand was faster. She snickered and remarked triumphantly with a grin:

"I do, too!"

He snorted with a nod and replied:

"But I bet you have to go too, now."

She scowled, nodding, her hand holding his cock up under the covers and moving up and down. His hand slid past hers and found his balls. Marge snorted with a wry grin and said:

"Before you both wet the bed."

They all got up. I thought his cock was more aroused than mine had been. It should have been from what Anna had been doing. He grinned at me, when he saw that I was looking at it, now wagging back and forth as he followed Marge to the bathroom Anna also gave me a grin, following him. I followed them.

As I expected, Marge used the toilet and let them go in the shower. I stood next to Marge, and we watched them. Anna smirking as her stream arched out. It took a couple of seconds before Sans' did, since his cock was still sticking out, but then it splashing somewhere between Anna's navel and her pussy. We all chuckled. Anna gave a pleased smile and then grasped his cock, aiming it higher on her stomach.

Only Sans chuckled, I expect because Marge and I had expected her to do that. He gave us a slightly wry smile and turned on the water. We watched them wash each other. Even though we had seen them naked for so many days, it was still an attractive sight to see them enjoying soaping each other, especially, of course, when he played with her breasts and made her hum; when he washed her pussy and reached around to wash her asshole. When she began to wash his cock and balls, I recalled pleasantly how it must feel for him. Maybe Marge was recalling how it felt for Anna.

Her arm unconsciously brushed my leg. Or did I unconsciously brush her arm with my leg? Whichever, then seemingly just as unconsciously, her hand slid up my thigh, her fingers sliding up under my balls and fondling them. Now I knew how it was feeling for him - nice, and probably nice for Marge's fingers.

And nice for Anna's; they were washing his cock and balls longer than necessary. We could see that he was enjoying it, that his cock was. He glanced up from watching her and over at us with another wry smile, then snorting when he saw where Marge's hand was. My cock was also beginning to feel aroused. Anna glanced over and grinned with a nod. Then she chuckled and let the shower rinse his cock, dropping to her knees, the water pouring down on her head. She could only have one thing in mind, fondling his balls with his cock inches from her mouth.

I had been assuming that we weren't going to do anything that morning, although I could have assumed that she might want to. When the head of his not yet fully aroused cock disappeared between her lips, he gave us an almost apologetic smile, rolling his eyes. Of course, he wasn't going to stop her, even though his expression suggested that he also hadn't been anticipating our doing anything.

But Anna was, and my cock responded to my seeing what she was doing. Marge chuckled and glanced over at my rising cock. With a hum, she glanced up at me, smirking, and pulled me around in front of her. You don't resist, when someone has you by the balls. Her other hand raised my cock, and she leaned down. When she licked my cock, I very quickly changed my assumptions.

If they wanted to, we would. What? Just suck? Even if they loved to, that couldn't satisfy them. Whatever they wanted! Having our cocks sucked was a delightful way to start! An appetizer, what was the German word Anna had used? I reached down and fondled Marge's breasts. Was Sans doing that, too? I couldn't see them now. If they wanted to do something else, they both had enough experience with us to stop in time.

Marge hummed, sounding like she was agreeing with me, but probably it was in response to my squeezing and rolling her nipples. When my cock twitched in her mouth, and she hummed again. But then Anna remarked:

"Not just this; we want it too."

Marge snorted with a nod and raised her head. My cocked slipped from her mouth, as she looked up at me with a grin, nodding again. Anna demanded:

"Bed, all four of us. Come, Marge."

Marge shrugged with another grin and stood up. Anna was already leading Sans to the room, who had turned off the water at some point, but they were still dripping wet. Anna repeated:

"Come, Marge."

That suggested what she wanted to do, their licking each other with us fucking them. Good idea! The best! We hurried after them, seeing Anna dive down on the bed with her feet in the pillows. As Sans was going around the bed, she rolled to face us and gestured to Marge. Marge snorted and joined her, and I followed. So much for thinking we weren't going to do anything!

I curled my hips in behind Marge's. Anna's fingers helped my cock find her pussy. We both more chuckled than moaned as it slipped into her; we had done this often enough not to respond with surprise at the arousing sensations. Anna's hand disappeared and then was on my hip, drawing it closer, and also herself, as she buried her face between Marge's thighs. Sans must have been experiencing about the same from what I could see of Marge's arm and head. Then we all did moan, maybe the women more emphatically than Sans and I did.

Because they were enjoying more sensations, I wondered. They were: not just having cocks in their pussies and feeling them being licked, but also the pleasure of licking them. Maybe making it feel like they were licking their own? I hoped so.

Mmmm! Making my cock twitch! Were they more aware of what they were doing for each other than of the sensations of their pussies responses? Some women could only have a clitoral orgasm - not them - but they sure loved to be aroused that way! But it must be better with a cock in their pussies, what they were meant to squeeze - like that! - to arouse the cock, to make it twitch and surge and want to spurt. But not yet, please.

When Anna had held my hip, I had found her wet breast with my hand, fondling it while these thoughts were going through my mind. I pressed it back a little with my last thought, hoping to suggest to her that she let me cool down, but she just held my hip closer, her fingers sliding closer to my asshole. Maybe if I stopped fondling her. My hand turned and slid up Marge's stomach. Sans was holding her upper breast, so my hand found her other one. She hummed with a nod.

If they didn't want to wait, ... They didn't, at least, Anna certainly didn't; her fingertips finding and arousing my asshole. My hips twitched. Anything they wanted. I hoped Sans was also ready to come.

Fuck! Marge groaned, and her pussy contracted tighter than before. "Um-hmm!" I responded, relieved, pleased to hear Sans and Anna also moan. Then I forgot about them, only aware of the arousing sensations on my cock in Marge's pussy, as I fucked her as hard as I could.

That I could have another so good orgasm after all we had done the day before?! Marge and Anna could, of course: women's capacity to enjoy multiple orgasms. Well, they each only had one, but they didn't have to worry about whether they would spurt again and again the way I wanted to. I think I did, hoping that Sans also had.

Our hips all stilled, and the women drew their heads back, all of us taking deep breaths and exhaling with long sighs. Four hands wandered, all finding breasts to fondle. Sans' and mine exchanged with each other and with that of Anna or Marge, when we discovered one of their hands also fondling that breast. Yes, it had been good for all of us.

As our hands made a last round, we chuckled. Sans murmured:

"I didn't know that I wanted to do anything again this morning."

"Me neither," I agreed.

"But you did, thank goodness," Marge remarked, then adding: "but I was also feeling about the same."

"Me too," Anna agreed: "but then, well, it just seemed like we all wanted to."

"Oh, we did!" Sans and I replied together. I added:

"After you just couldn't leave alone his cock in the shower.

We chuckled again and got up, returning to the bathroom: two showers and shaving, and then going to breakfast, later than usual. Did any smiles when others greet us suggest that they knew why?

We spent the whole day being good nude resort guests.

I don't know what thoughts the others had when seeing so many other naked people of all ages. How many naked girls and women had I seen there and at Cap d'Agde? Hundreds? Of course, many - most - of them were unremarkable, but there were always one or the other that had an unusually attractive figure - for me, not the biggest breasts. I guess, those who looked like they could have modeled for the classical Greek and Roman statues, also for 19th century painters - not for some of Renoir's nudes. And there were some young teenagers with surprisingly advanced figures, and others, who were just as attractive because they seemed so unconscious of their budding youth. No, I didn't have thoughts about wanting do anything with them and wouldn't have had, even if I hadn't been in such good company.

Did Anna and Marge look more at the men's cocks? I did, more than I had a couple of days before. Sans and I were average, statistically speaking, close to the mean. Did shaving make them look longer? No, just more demonstrable about their awareness of them. Of course, there were some that were longer, but seeing them only made me feel inadequate. There were just as many, however, that were smaller. Hm-hmm! Sometimes just a little thing nestling in his hair, making me think of a young rabbit or bird hiding in its nest. One like that, that was shaved, let me think of a hairless young boy, except that the man was bigger and more muscular than me - strange contrast.

Of course, we - maybe only I - didn't just look at cocks and breasts, joining in daytime activities, and after dinner, attending what entertainment was provided. When it was time to go to bed, Marge suggested:

"We don't all have to sleep together."

I was a little surprised, but in complete agreement, recalling the thought that we wouldn't do anything that morning. I nodded, and Sans and Anna nodded. Who with whom? It didn't matter, not him with me. We looked at each other, then Anna looked at him again. If they wanted to? I would have, with her, but she had looked at him. They exchanged slight smiles and looked at us. We nodded, returning their smiles, and all said goodnight.

As Marge and I returned to our room, she snorted and murmured:

"I don't know if we should try to taper off, or ...?"

"Or try not to?"

"Something like that."

We exchanged smiles.

Maybe we tried not to, but not very well. After a few moments in bed together, her hand found my cock and balls, and she murmured - like she had a year before:

"If we want to sleep, we probably have to."

"Um-hmm."

As she began to move around, I fondled one of her breasts, and then we were sucking and licking. I was surprised when she drew her head back and said:

"It won't be what Anna did - does."

"Wouldn't be tapering off."

"You're sweet. Hm-hmm! Just don't taste sweet."

"You do, at least, I think so."

Her lips slipped back around my cock, and my tongue returned to where it had been. She couldn't have done it better than he had, but also couldn't have done it less good.

We didn't hurry, letting me wonder again how it was feeling for her in her mouth, also thinking that Anna couldn't enjoy licking her pussy more than I did.

My tongue had been moving just as a practiced reflex. I forgot about that and returned to enjoying Marge's clitoris. We had our orgasms, gave them to each other, relaxing with appreciative moans. When my cock slipped from between her lips, dropping down, she murmured:

"I was thinking about what she was probably doing to him, like with you two days ago, but I didn't want to try."

"We settled that before. I wasn't expecting that you would, wasn't wanting you to try."

"You're sweet. Said that before. That must be ..., must feel very arousing."

"It did, also the surprise when she did it, but what you did was just as good."

"You are sweet. What you did, too."

She crawled around and gave me a semen-flavored kiss. We curled up and did go to sleep.

In the morning, we were lying apart on the double bed. As I was waking up, for a moment I wondered where I was, not feeling anyone in bed with me for the first time in days - nights. As that realization came to me, I did, of course, then remember where and that I was with Marge, that Anna was with Sans. Had she done it to him too, swallowing his cock? She had told him that she would.

As usual, my hand discovered that I had an erection, but - also as usual - I then felt that I had to go.

I tried to slip from under the covers without waking Marge and went, in the washbasin to avoid noise in the toilet. When I returned to the room, Marge smiled at me and said:

"Good morning. A whole night's sleep without waking up to turn over."

"Um-hmm, for a change. Good morning."

"Um-hmm, but also nice. I have to, too."

It was still a pleasure to see her nude as she sat up, revealing her breasts and then getting out of bed. I smiled, and she smiled. As she passed me, she murmured:

"Still to early for a shower," and nodded back towards the bed.

I lay down again. A minute or two later, she joined me, both of us just looking up at the ceiling. I was quite happy with the idea that we wouldn't do anything, thinking that I knew her well enough - certainly in the biblical sense! - to assume that she felt the same way. After a moment or two of silence, she snorted softly and said:

"This has been quite a trip, is being quite a trip."

I had been right, replying:

"It sure is, a little different than we expected. Hope you don't mind."

"Oh no, just 'a little different.' Hm-hmm! I was about to say 'a little more,' but I expect that the three of us would have done just as much."

"Um-hmm, me too, ... well, 'more' for me."

"Um-hmm, I liked that you two did, that was nice."

"It was, ... not just to settle our curiosity."

"That's good, why not?"

"But a ménage à trois, like we expected, would have been very nice."

"Um-hmm! Just a threesome quietly doing everything they could."

"Like the first few days."

"Um-hmm, almost forgot about them, but this has been - is being - maybe better; two weeks with just the three of us might have gotten a little forced."

"Or we would have tapered off, but that still wouldn't have been so good. I mean, not so good as with Sans, that if we had tapered off, we might have begun to wonder why we were here."

"Something like that. Are we tapering off?"

"A little, right now, but I didn't want to do anything, and was thinking that you didn't."

"Um-hmm, last night too, splitting up. Oh, we will, just two more nights. Hm-hmm! I'll admit that I want to sleep with him again, and you probably want to sleep with Anna."

"You didn't suggest that we invite her just so you two could be together."

"No, but you could have admitted outright that you want to."

"That's not the kind of thing one says to the woman one is lying in bed with."

"I did."

"Thank you, so that I didn't have to."

She chuckled and rolled towards me, half on me, her thigh slipping down between mine. She smiled down at me and then puckered up her lips. I grinned and nodded, and we kissed.

It got better than I expected, especially when her thighs held mine. My cock stirred, not enough for her to feel, but enough to start changing my idea that we wouldn't do anything. She retrieved her tongue and murmured:

"You can suck my breasts."

I had changed my mind. As she drew herself up to offer them, her thigh slid deeper between my thighs, brushing my cock, and it pressed up on her thigh. She hummed. I couldn't see her face, just imagining her smile, and then my lips found a nipple. Had it already popped out? It was then, letting me suck and rub my tongue on it, Nice stiff nipple, letting me flip it back and forth - like playing with her clitoris.

When she moved to present her other nipple, her thigh slid over mine, straddling me, letting my cock spring up. She felt it and hummed again, and again, as I began again to suck and nibble. She murmured:

Don't guess Anna is going to get both of hers sucked at once, me neither."

I took that as the suggestion to slid my hand back up from her hip and played with her other stiff, still wet nipple. She chuckled and responded:

"Next best thing."

Why hadn't the similarity of licking a nipple and clitoris occurred to me before? I had licked so many - no, licked hers and Anna's so many times. Oooh! And she was rubbing hers on my cock, where it felt most arousing for each of us! This wasn't tapering off. And if she was aroused enough to do that, her pussy was going to be able to capture my cock. She must feel it twitching.

She drew up a little, letting it spring up, and then moved back, rocking her hips to find it again with her opening.

"Mmmmm!" we both moaned as it slipped into her.

Fucking is always so good, at least, with all our experience together. But the eroticism of how we got there each time was so delightful, the anticipation, the variety of ways it happens, like our surprising change of mind about not wanting do anything. Anticipation is 90% ... But the last 10%, when fucking, is still the best part, even if it is always so much the same. Maybe couples on porn websites do it every way they can before their orgasms. Showing off; who wants to stop, once they have started?

We didn't, maybe slowed down: kissing, enjoying what my finger was doing, sucking her breasts again, kissing again, but then only wanting our orgasms. We fucked as hard and fast as we could, moaning and groaning in our arousal and from the exertion. Very wet orgasms!

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers