Bath Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing Mike slowly down into the bath she began to stand until his head was lying on the edge and faced her wet pussy hairs covering her hot cunt which was now filled with two of his fingers. Kate removed his probing fingers and moved her dripping pussy over his slightly parted lips. Mike grabbed her arse-cheeks and pulled her down onto his probing tongue. Kate slowly moved backward and forward, forcing Mike to run his tongue along the soft folds of her soaked lips, occasionally flicking her still sensitive love button.

Suddenly he sucked her cunt lips into his hot mouth so that she could not move. Mike then ran his tongue over the trapped lips making Kate scream out in pleasure. Releasing the tingling folds his tongue flicked over her love button before it too was sucked into his wet mouth and attacked by his searching tongue. He could feel Kate's body stiffen as she began to orgasm and he released her mini cock as her body arched in total pleasure. As her soaked cunt pulled away from his mouth a rush of juices escaped from her pleasure hole which Mike sucked up greedily.

Unable to speak, Kate pulled Mike over to the small ledge at the back of the bath. Forcing him to sit along the edge she noticed that his rod had grown slightly but was still nowhere near hard enough for another fuck. She forced him to lean back against the wall with his legs spread wide so that his cock and hot balls hung over the edge of the bath.

She gently took his dick in one hand and lifted it so that she was holding it against his belly. This made his balls, now soft because of the hot water, hang a little higher and at the mercy of her hot mouth and tongue. Kate ran her tongue from where they joined his prick to the end where the hard balls nestled. Her tongue licked up the bottom one and sucked it into her mouth. Keeping this ball in her cheek she then sucked in the second one which almost filled her mouth.

She slowly moved up towards his cock until she had his entire scrotum in her mouth as her lips nuzzled the base of his cock. As her tongue licked the flesh in her mouth she could feel Mike's cock starting to show a bit of life. With her other hand she gently ran her fingers along the area behind his balls, stopping at his arse hole and returning to where her mouth joined his body. This gentle rubbing, the suction of her mouth and the licking of her hot tongue were beginning to have the desired effect.

Mike's rod was now half-erect and Kate worked her hand along the shaft and around the growing head, which was now slightly damp with his juices. Knowing that he would now continue to grow Kate slowly released his trapped balls and worked her lips along the lengthening shaft, which was now standing out from his thick bush of pubic hair.

Her tongue licked a drop of precum from his hole before she took the full head into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his growing cock while her lips sucked on the sensitive head. Mike took her head in his hands and tried to force her to deep throat him, but Kate was determined to concentrate only on the tip as she didn't want him too hard when he fucked her small arse hole.

Now that he was hard enough to penetrate her she continued to rub his shaft with her hot fingers as she took his prick out of her mouth and stood up over his hard body.

Kate slowly lowered her wet pussy over his cock but only so that she could cover it with the slippery juices flowing from her open lips. Her hand massaged the juices over his rod until she was satisfied that he would be able to slip into her with little trouble.

Releasing his hot cock she turned around and kneeled in the warm water on all fours, opening her two pleasure holes to Mike's surprised gaze. She sensuously rubbed a hand along her dripping cunt and rubbed her cum juices over her arse hole in open invitation. Mike smiled in anticipation of this new version of fucking and knelt behind Kate with his semi erect rod nestling between her soft arse cheeks.

Taking his cock in his hand he ran it between her pussy lips, covering it in more of her juices, before moving the head to her other tiny entrance. Slowly he pressed forward and his shiny prick began to disappear into Kate's tight hole. Mike felt the strong muscle close over his cockhead and suck along his slippery shaft.

Kate moaned in pleasure as she played with her clit and engorged cunt lips. Mike was now fully inside her with his pubic hair brushing her arse. He slowly bent over the curve of her body and grabbed her swinging tits and enlarged nipples, which were just submerged in the water. As he squeezed and massaged her breasts he began to gently pump his love tool inside her. Kate left her clit, which was now as erect as his cock, and put two fingers deep inside her throbbing pussy. She began to rub the inside of her pussy and could feel Mike's slowly moving cock through the thin flesh.

With Kate's fingers rubbing his head and her tight arse hole massaging his shaft Mike could feel what cum was left in his balls starting to stir for ejaculation. He knew he still had some time before he would cum and began to speed up the rhythm of his thrusting. With one hand now playing with both tits, his other hand moved down her soft belly and joined Kate's fingers in teasing her pussy.

Kate began moaning at the waves of pleasure and took up the rhythm with Mike. Suddenly she screamed in orgasm and Mike had to hold her up for a minute because of the sheer pleasure she experienced. Kate continued to jerk in response to the pleasure his prick and fingers were giving her and knew she would be cumming again in a very short time.

This time she wanted Mike to cum with her and took her soaked fingers out of her pussy so that she could grab his balls, which were swinging just above the bath water. Both of them fucked in harmony while Mike teased her clit and Kate fondled his sack. Kate could feel the start of another orgasm and felt Mike's body begin to tense as he also neared orgasm. As her body began to convulse in pleasure she took the top of his balls in two fingers and gently milked them while her other fingers ran over the swollen flesh. Mike stiffened as he came and she could feel the hot cum squirting into her passage.

Now fully drained, Mike's cock softened quickly as he pulled out of Kate and sat back in the bath. Kate turned around and gave him a long passionate kiss before curling up against his tired body.

As Kate pulled the bath plug so they could dry each other and collapse into bed, a knowing smile crossed her lips as she considered the rest of the weekend alone with Mike.

12