Bathhouse Recollections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"No shit - sorry - but I'm not kidding. You don't look it. Your hair is almost still black, except for a little on the sides up there, and here," Jeff said, reaching over and rubbing his finger on a few strands of silver hidden in the black mat on Ben's chest.

"Well, I feel 58 a lot of the time," Ben sighed.

"What I was trying to say before is that I know how to do stuff, and I'll do anything you want. Anything," Jeff said with fawn-like eyes, and as he looked at Ben in profile he sighed, "Oh man. Even your back is hairy."

"The curse of being Italian," Ben said. "You make it sound like being hairy is a good thing."

"It is to me. can't I touch it?" Jeff asked, and when Ben warned him that the beach could be seen from some campsites Jeff replied, "I'll just brush off the sand. How's that?'

"Nice," Ben replied as he felt Jeff's hand rub his back, and when it started to feel too good he added, "I'll wash the rest off."

"You going back in?" Jeff asked as he pointed to the pond.

"No, I'm going to rinse off in the bathhouse," Ben said as he pointed to the back of the beach.

"Is that what that is?" Jeff asked, and after Ben nodded he asked the older man if he was coming back down to the beach after dinner.

"No, I think I'll just cook a burger and watch the campfire burn."

"I'm at #65," Jeff said hopefully.

"I don't think your Mom would want me showing up," Ben suggested.

"Are you going to tell me what campsite you're on?" Jeff said.

"Uh - I'm going to be here for a few more days," Ben explained. "Why don't we talk again tomorrow?"

"You promise?" Jeff asked, and Ben assured him he would be down at the beach around noon.

"Okay," Jeff replied, and then left to go back to his camp while Ben trudged to the bathhouse.

Like the rest of the beach, the room was deserted, and after Ben dropped his trunks he stepped into the shower room and went to the end shower head, bracing himself for the exceptionally bracing blast of cold water.

After the initial shock Ben let the water soothe his hot skin, and as he turned around under the shower head he debated whether or not to do it know or wait until later.

"You know you're going to do it one way or the other," Ben told himself as he reached down and began to stroke his already stiffening member while wishing he didn't brush Jeff off like he had, but just when it was getting good Ben saw a shadow briefly appear in the doorway.

Ben swiveled around as he heard the footsteps, hoping that his near erection would go away before the person came in, and then he felt the presence of someone in the room at the other end.

"Hi," Jeff said timidly, and Ben tried not to look as the lad began to fiddle with the knobs.

"It's cold," Ben warned just before the young man yelped.

"You're right," Jeff replied.

"Thought you were going back to your campsite," Ben asked while trying to keep staring at the wall and failing miserably, his eyes darting over to looked at the nubile young lad who was doing everything in his power to get the older man to notice him.

"Changed my mind. Thought you were just going to blow me off and besides I had to at least see you naked once," Jeff exclaimed. "I mean I saw you getting out of the pond and I was trying to imagine - holy shit."

Jeff's exclamation came as Ben turned to face his young friend, and as his eyes bulged at seeing Ben's cock at half mast swaying between his slightly bowed thighs the young man's hand went to his own organ, cupping it in his palm and pulling on it.

"I knew you were hung but - damn!" Jeff said as he moved closer.

"I like what I see too," Ben said as Jeff let go of his erect cock, showing the older man that since being freed from confinement and being coaxed to life the modest looking tube had become an arching and throbbing tool a healthy 6" or so.

"I want to suck you off," Jeff declared as he faced Ben, his hand reaching over and grabbing the somewhat spongy monster while trying to pull on it.

"Not here," Ben said. "19."

"Yes, I told you I was," Jeff practically sobbed.

"No," Ben explained as he tried to get Jeff to let go of his tool. "That's my campsite. Number 19"

"Oh!" Jeff said, his eyes widening as his desperation waned. "Awesome. Let me get off while I look at you - got to. Can't go back to my Mom like this. Don't worry, I can cum all night."

Ben watched Jeff take a step back and begin to jerk himself off furiously, his fist pumping up and down the straining shaft while he stared at the older man's crotch.

"Here," Ben said as he moved over to face Jeff, and as he moved he turned the student so he faced the wall and told the lad to look out through the mesh opening high up on the wall for any company.

As if his actions were beyond his control, Ben leaned up against the nubile young man, reaching around and taking the student's stiff cock in his hand while grinding his furry body against Jeff's smooth wet skin.

The older man's fist wasted little time, as after seizing the lad's throbbing cock he squeezed it hard and jerked him savagely, so much so that Jeff had to grab the wall to balance himself.

The result was that in a matter of seconds Jeff was leaning back against the senior, squealing while embracing Ben and rubbing his slick body against the older man's wet and hairy form. Ben could feel Jeff's cock pulsating as he came, and as the throbbing increased Jeff's eyes grew as big as saucers as he groaned to the wall, "Can't - can't stop cumming."

Ben having been looking down over Jeff's shoulders, was well aware that the student was cumming, not only because of the pulsations surging through his manhood but because of the ropes of semen that were spurting against the wall.

Jeff did stop cumming of course, and after turning and hugging the older man while he got his strength back the student finally stepped back and took a deep breath. Ben turned off his shower and tapped Jeff's pale butt as he went to the changing room, with his protege in hot pursuit.

"Let me get you off too," Jeff pleaded, checking outside to make sure nobody was nearby. "Guys say I give great head."

"Later," Ben said as he pulled on his trunks and reminded Jeff where he could be found later. "19."

"I'll have to wait until dark," Jeff said and the senior nodded when he explained, "Mom goes to sleep early."

"I don't," Ben replied as Jeff came up to him at the doorway.

"I have lube," Jeff said. "Use it to jack off but if you want - I like it in the ass. Even big guys like you, and I'm no baby either. I like it rough and hard too. Don't know if you like doing it but if you do..."

"Bring it," Ben said as he left, and after he got outside looked back at Jeff who was pulling on his trunks, his pale dimpled butt standing out against the tan skin around it.

The senior exhaled as he made his way to his campsite, his semi-erect cock making the walk awkward as he thought about what he had just done and what was likely to come after the sun set.

It was all so very good; the looking each other other, the feel of a stiff cock in his hand and the glory of his body rubbing up another man's. If anything it felt even better than Ben remembered it being, and then his mind turned to what Jeff had offered him later.

It had been a long time for that, Ben mused as he tried to recall the last time he had engaged in that act. The first had been with that little old fellow up in this very place, and after Ben had been introduced to it he had enjoyed it a couple other times as well, although many guys were reluctant to take him on.

As for his wife, Ben chuckled as he recalled his long-time companion, she even found regular intercourse uncomfortable most of the time and when he had suggested the possibility of them trying that she had made it clear that it wasn't going to happen.

Forty years, Ben figured. That was a long time.

***

With Brown Tract Campground being miles away from civilization and it not having electricity, when it got dark it got dark fast so except for the campfires and the moonlight it was pitch black. As Ben Ranalli sipped a beer and kept the campfire roaring he was wondering where Jeff was, hoping the lad didn't get lost because unlike his mother he had never been here before.

It was after 10, and after walking down to the road and setting a citronella candle down next to the sign with the campsite number, Ben walked to the back of the campsite to relieve himself, since the outhouse for the area his site was in was a bit of a trek and besides, few sites around were occupied.

Ben dropped his shorts and let the torrent begin, chuckling when he noticed that his cock wasn't flaccid, more like at half-mast and that was how it had been since he had seen Jeff, and shaking it after he finished only made it stiffer.

Walking back through the brush towards the campfire, Ben saw a shadowy figure on the road, and while it could have just been somebody walking by or lost Ben still whispered, "Jeff?"

"Should have brought a flashlight," Jeff said as he approached, like Ben clad only in shorts and sandals because of the muggy evening. "It's seriously dark here."

"Glad you made it," Ben said and then was surprised when the lad came up to him and not only gave him a hug but kissed him.

Ben was startled but not only let the boy kiss him but returned the affection, and as Jeff's hands slid up and down his back their tongues even met. After the ten second show of affection the two were both hard in their shorts.

"Thought Mom would never go to sleep," Jeff said as he ground himself into Ben, rubbing his cheek into the pelt on his chest while his hands kept moving. "You don't know how much this afternoon turned me on - couldn't get that image of you out of my mind."

"Same here," Ben mumbled, and although he didn't know why a beautiful boy like Jeff would find a barrel chested man three times his age who looked liked Sasquatch attractive, he was too aroused to care as they clawed at each other's shorts.

"This feels so nice, doesn't it?" Jeff sighed when after the shorts came down their cocks were rubbing into each other, thanks to the young man's efforts to trying to corral them together, and when Ben reached down it got a whole lot easier and better.

"Yes," Ben sighed.

"Feel us throbbing? It's like we're one," Jeff observed as their hot flesh was squeezed together with their hands. "I want you to take me so bad."

"Let's get in the tent then," Ben said, not sure whether the boy would want to be taken on the picnic table or not while a campsite occupied a little ways away, and while it would be muggy inside it would also be more comfortable on the deluxe air mattress.

"Neat," Jeff said of the little set up with the lantern glowing as he opened the tube of lube. "I just sleep on a pad and a sleeping bag."

"Did for years myself," Ben recalled as he felt Jeff's greased fingers running up and down Ben's vein riddled tool, lubricating him generously with his spinning hand.

"Let me," Ben said as he had Jeff get down onto the air mattress, and after the lad got down on all fours he joined him, although not nearly as quickly or athletically as the boy.

The lube would wait, he decided, because the little dimpled butt sticking up was too tempting even in the dim light. Ben grabbed the firm cheeks and parted them, and as he heard the surprised reaction he buried his face in the crevice, his 5 0'clock shadow scraping the smooth flesh as it did.

Sweet, Ben mused as his tongue licked the lad's anus, and although the scent and taste were tart they sent chills down his spine and made his cock even harder, if that was possible. Judging by Jeff's reaction, either he hadn't ever been rimmed before or he was doing it well.

Either way, Ben was getting as hot as the tent was, and after licking and poking with his tongue he decided to let his freshly greased finger probed the boy. Tight. Beyond tight, and as the older man spun his digit deep into Jeff he wondered how in the world he could fit into the snug orifice, but the more he worked at it the more relaxed he became.

"Give it to be Ben," Jeff mumbled into the pillow his face was buried in, and although he was going to try to get another finger in to help prep the lad, he was too eager himself.

Getting upright on his knees, Ben took his cock in his hand and sidled up behind Jeff, rubbing the greased end of his tool into the slippery crack before finding the puckered ring and despite the resistance of the flesh Jeff kept mumbling "Give it to me - push" as he reached back and spread his cheeks farther.

"Yeah!" Jeff howled into the pillow as the head of Ben's tool popped in, and he accidentally lurched forward a bit after the ridge went in.

"Sorry," Ben said, not wanting to impale him like that, but Jeff was oblivious and just kept saying "Do me - do me hard."

Ben couldn't, at least not at first because it felt so could that he almost came right away as it was, so instead he just acted like the Captain of a ship with his hands on the lad's hips while sliding his manhood in and out slowly while Jeff gave up using his arms to hold up his upper torso and set his face in the pillow.

Outside it was warm but very muggy but inside the tent it was oppressive even though it wasn't closed up tight, so much so that when Ben ran his hands from Jeff's hips up his back they slid on moist skin that sparkled in the lantern light. The older man's rhythm was slow and steady as he gradually slipped his tool a little deeper with every thrust.

"Oh man - this is so good," Jeff whimpered as he began to try and thrust his butt back slightly every time Ben moved into him. "So freaking deep."

"You like that, don't you son?" Ben asked and then looked up at the ceiling up the tent when he felt a raindrop hit the top of his head.

It wasn't rain but condensation caused by the combination of the two of them exerting themselves in such relatively tight quarters, the roof looking like a cave with stalactites above them.

If it wasn't so good Ben would have suggested they go outside to continue but he couldn't bear the thought of having to take his cock out of the boy's exquisite ass so he ignored the condensation falling on them, since Jeff was already dripping wet and the sweat had already made Ben's hairy chest sparkle in the dim light.

"Oh yeah," Ben moaned after leaning down over the teen for a moment, and as the soggy bear reached around Jeff he found his cock so stiff it was curled up towards his stomach.

"Ooh!" Jeff gasped as the old man's hand grabbed his slick cock and began stroking it, his fist running the length of the slender prong. "Shit! Gonna cum!"

As the old man felt the lad's cock surge in his grasp he began thrusting faster and harder, and after Jeff stopped cumming Ben kept pulling until the boy went totally limp and he straightened up.

Now Ben started humping Jeff's ass the way the lad wanted it, with each thrust forward punctuated by a grunt and the sound of wet skin hitting wet skin. The only man's vision was blurry as the perspiration ran down from his scalp, but he could see the sweat flying off of him as his orgasm neared.

Jeff was just there bracing himself and presenting his backside up high, the only sounds he made were gasps of pleasure along with muttering for Ben to go faster and harder as his balls slapped around, and then Ben cried out himself as his cock surged.

Ben stopped thrusting and just rested there fully impaled in the boy's ass while his cock jerked and twitched while filling Jeff's bowels with his seed, and he kept his deflating cock in the boy as he bent over and embraced the lad.

"So good - you were so good son," Ben kept mumbling until his cock slipped out and his back told Ben to straighten up.

"Ben that was so good," Jeff said while rolling onto his back, and as he seemed to be suddenly aware of the conditions inside the sweat locker of a tent he asked the older man if the tent had a leak.

"No Jeff, but let's get out of here," Ben said and he unzipped the tent all the way down and forced his aching bones to move.

Outside, even though it was muggy as well it was at least bearable, and as Jeff came out and joined him the student ran his fingers through what had become a soggy rug on his chest.

"Didn't realize how hot it really was in there," Jeff said.

"No, I won't be sleeping in there tonight," Ben said as he nodded toward the tent. "It's a mess even without the condensation."

"I made a mess too," Jeff asked as he leaned up against the older man.

"I know, I think I helped you make it," Ben said. "I know I must smell."

"We could go down to the bathhouse again," Jeff suggested. "Although I love the scent of you as you are."

"Actually we have to go down there when you go back to camp so that's not a bad idea," Ben said, and after grabbing a couple of beers from the cooler the two of them sat down at the picnic table and chatted about everything except what they had just done.

"I don't want to go," Jeff said as he got up.

"I understand, but this had been the best day of my life in a long time," Ben declared as he got up slowly.

"I'm glad - you have no idea how good you were - even though it feels like you're still in me," Jeff kidded, and after they got shorts and sandals back on Ben grabbed a flashlight and walked with the boy down the pitch black gravel road towards the bathhouse, with the few campsites occupied having doused their fires.

"Without that flashlight I couldn't have seen my hand in front of my face," Jeff commented as after they got out of the forest cover and out to the open air of the beach area they gained a little light with the stars and the quarter moon helping illuminate a bit.

"Crazy as it sounds I remember people without a lamp getting lost after visiting the outhouse," Ben noted as they entered the old wooden bathhouse, and after they stripped and went into the shower area the older man said, "Somehow the water won't feel as cold now."

"Almost like it's sizzling on our skin," Jeff said as the water cascaded over him, and after they rinsed off the used their hands on each other, cleaning off the sweat as well as enjoying the touch of each other's bodies.

"I'm afraid that's dead for a while," Ben lamented as the lad pulled on his flaccid hose.

"I still like the way it feels," Jeff explained as he kept milking the limp hose.

"Now you on the other hand," Ben said after a little touching brought the boy's cock to attention once again, and then the old man got down on his knees in front of Jeff, his lust overcoming the pain in his back and knees as he cupped the boy's ass cheeks and brought him and his arching plum close.

"Oh man," Jeff sobbed as Ben's mouth slid all the way down the slick shaft, his lips reaching the base and sucking a bit before letting his mouth glide back to the tip. "I'm not going to last very long."

Ben eased up as best he could, the thrill of feeling a sweet cock in his mouth again possibly as good for him as it was for Ben, and he quickly learned that he could still do it and do it well as he had Jeff moaning as he fell back against the wall and the cold water still cascaded over them.

"Oh man!" Jeff sobbed as he clutched the old man's head while his cock erupted, and Ben's hands on Jeff's ass cheeks kept him close as the seed spurted into his mouth and down his throat.

Ben sucked on the gorgeous manhood until the lad was spent, and Jeff helped him get up afterward, the two of them hugging until the water actually started feeling cold again.

The were going to have to drip dry since Ben had forgotten a towel, but it was a perfect night to do that, and after Ben escorted the lad back to his camp Jeff asked him of he would be at the beach.

"I'll be there, but I might go fishing in the afternoon," Ben said. "There's a pond way in the back there."

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers