Battered But Not Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

Amanda felt Brent's mouth on her pussy for the first time in three years. She let out a moan of pleasure that started in the depths of her soul.

His tongue felt so good. He alternated licking and rubbing her clit. All the while, his fingers moved in and out of her pussy.

Her heart beat faster. Mandy closed her eyes and her thoughts drifted back to a time long ago. It was their honeymoon and they were on a secluded stretch of beach near Destin, Florida. The sun was just coming up and Brent was going down on her in the soft, white Florida sand.

The memory sent a chill through her body as Brent lapped at her pussy. He was in no hurry. She knew he wanted to pleasure her.

A soft humming sound preceded a more intense sensation originating between her legs.

"If your hands or mouth gets tired, you can use a substitute," Liz replaced Brent's fingers with the vibrator. "Alternate your mouth with your fingers. Look at her . . . her eyes are glazed over . . . her skin is flush . . . she's about to cum. She's about to cum for you, Brent."

"Oh, yes," Mandy moaned. She seemed to be having an out of body experience.

"Touch your breasts, Amanda," Elizabeth said. "Play with your tits while your husband eats you out and fucks you with the vibe."

The combination of sensations pushed Mandy towards her climax. Although it was definitely different, the feeling was no less intense.

There would be no more quickies, at least not for her. But neither would there be abstinence, either.

Brent was a quick learner and his love and patience more than made up for the numb feeling that pervaded the lower half of her body.

"Do you like that, Mandy? Do you like what your husband is doing?" Liz cooed. Mandy nodded eagerly. She cried out when she felt the call girl bite her ear lobe. "Then tell him how you feel . . . Tell him what you want him to do . . . He'll like it when you talk dirty."

"Eat me, Brent," Amanda gasped. "Eat my pussy . . . just like that! I love feeling you inside me . . . And touching me . . ."

The room started to spin and Mandy felt lightheaded.

"Right there!" she moaned. She was so close!

Elizabeth put her over the edge. Her teeth dug into Amanda's neck, right behind her ear. She cupped Mandy's breasts and pinched her nipples hard. Brent's tongue was a whirlwind on her clit and the vibe inside her was moving at a feverish pitch.

What had started as small ripples of pleasure became waves that engulfed Amanda. Her body exploded in sensations she never thought she'd feel again.

"I'm cumming!" Mandy cried out. Her voice was delirious, somewhere between exhilaration and ecstasy.

Neither Brent nor Elizabeth let up until the orgasm completely engulfed her. She thrashed around on the bed, her arms flailing about. Mandy's cries became muffled sobs as her lovers slowly brought her down.

Finally, she felt the vibrator withdraw and Brent took her in his arms. Elizabeth's hands ran up and down her body, always moving. Always letting her know that they were close by.

Amanda pulled her husband to her, still in tears. She never thought she would be intimate with him again, yet her orgasm was as intense as she had ever felt before.

Brent kissed her face gently and whispered sweet things in her ear.

"I love you, Mandy," he said over and over.

She lost herself to her husband's gentle touch. She felt his weight pressing down on her. They kissed again and again, wanting nothing more than to feel each others's touch.

He pulled back and she looked into his hazel eyes. "I love you, Brent."

Leaning in, he started to kiss her again, but she pushed him away.

"Where's Elizabeth?" Mandy said suddenly. A sudden panic came over her.

"I'm right here," the other woman said soothingly. She was the only one of the three who was still dressed. She had withdrawn for the moment, not wanting to intrude on the couple.

Amanda reached out and took her in her arms. "Thank you, Liz."

"You're very welcome," she replied warmly.

"I still want you to make love to Brent," Mandy whispered in her ear.

"Are you sure? I don't want to come between you two."

"I'm sure," Amanda replied, sounding very sure of herself. Any insecurities she had were gone, knowing now that she could still have a loving sexual relationship with her husband. "I want you to pleasure him the ways I wish I could."

"You still can," Liz said softly before releasing her from the embrace.

"No, I can't," Mandy shook her head. "Not like he wants . . . or deserves."

"What's going on?" Brent asked, confused.

"Lay down next to me, honey," Amanda patted pillow. "Elizabeth is going to fuck your brains out now."

"Sweetheart, I don't—"

"Shhhhhhh," she placed her finger of his lips. "I told you before: this will be the only free pass you ever get. Brent, I love you more than anything . . . And I want you to do this. I wasn't sure before, but now I know it's right."

"Mandy . . . you know I've never . . ."

"I know," she said, a sad look flashing briefly in her eyes. "But this is what I want for you. I want this forus."

"Us?"

"Yes, honey," Amanda said. "I know what you've missed. And I know what you like. And you'll never have that with me again. So I want you to have her. Do all the things that we used to . . . I'll be right here with you."

She saw the indecision return. Mandy took her husband's hands and pulled him to her. As they kissed, she motioned to Elizabeth.

Brent gasped with surprise as he felt a warm, wet sensation around his cock. Elizabeth took his entire length in the first pass.

Mandy watched his eyes glaze over. Any resistance he might have put up was instantly washed away by Liz's oral onslaught. She watched jealously as the other woman began to work him over.

After the initial pass, Elizabeth alternated between sucking on the head of his cock, nibbling on the shaft and playing with his balls.

Unable to protest, Brent fell back on to the bed. Liz's hands and mouth brought his cock to full mast.

Entranced, Mandy watched the other woman go down on her husband. Her eyes were wide with envy at the way Liz expertly took Brent in her mouth. She seemed to lock her lips in a vacuum-tight seal around the tip of his cock.

Her head bobbed up and down. Her hands ran the length of his shaft and cupped his balls.

With a quick glance up, Mandy saw that Brent's eyes were closed, his head sunk back in the pillows. She reached out and took one of his hands and placed it on her breast.

She cried out when he squeezed her nipple. The pain faded into pleasure at the sensation of Brent groping her.

All the while, Liz continued to suck his tumescent cock.

Amanda watched as the other woman alternated her pace and her intensity each time she went down.

Beside her, Brent started to moan.

"Do you like that, sweetheart?" Mandy whispered in his ear. "She's sucking that cock so good . . . taking it all in her mouth, just the way you like it."

Brent always had a thing for her talking dirty. He bit his lip. His eyes were locked shut.

Mandy turned his head and stuck her tongue into his mouth. He kissed her back passionately.

She could tell that Liz wasn't letting up. He gasped with each pass.

Pulling back, Amanda rolled on to her side and thrust her chest out. Brent's mouth enveloped one of her nipples, sending a shiver through her body.

"Oh, Brent," she cried out. Her hands ran through his short hair and she pulled his face into her bosom.

The three of them lay there on the bed for a long time, kissing one another. Through the carnal haze, Mandy noticed that Elizabeth had slowed her pace to keep Brent from cumming. He suckled on his wife's breasts. His hands groped and pulled her close.

Amanda savoured the feel of his mouth on her body. For the first time in years, she felt sexy and desirable again.

"Mandy," he whispered. "I want to be inside you."

"Not yet," her voice was gentle, although it was laced with a touch of sadness. She looked down and saw Elizabeth stroking Brent's cock. The two exchanged a look. Amanda nodded to let the other woman know that it was okay. "I've got something special planned for you."

"What?"

"You'll see." Mandy leaned over and kissed her husband deeply. The desperation was gone from their touch. Instead their lips pressed lovingly against one another. Through the blood pounding through her veins, she heard the sound of paper tearing.

Brent drew in a sharp breath when he felt the condom unrolling down the length of his cock.

"Mandy . . . what's she . . . Elizabeth? What are you doing?" he stammered, his eyes wide with surprise.

"Something I can never do for you again," Amanda replied softly. She lay on the bed next to her husband. She rolled into the crook of his arm, her head on his shoulder. She kissed his collarbone.

He started to protest, but the two women brushed his hands away and pinned him down. Of course, even together, they weren't stronger than he, but they had the element of surprise on their side.

Elizabeth lifted the hem of her dress and threw her leg across his hips. Her hand never left his cock, which was still hard.

Amanda watched as Liz lifted herself up ever so slightly and then sat down. With a sigh of relief, Elizabeth lowered herself on to Brent's cock. She bit her lip to stifle a squeal of delight. Her eyes glazed over with pleasure.

All Mandy could do was watch, jealous of the other woman. Knowing how good Brent felt inside her. Realising she would never feel that way again.

Brent's hands went to Elizabeth's hips. He guided her down his shaft until their hips were pressed together.

"Undress her," Amanda whispered.

He pulled Elizabeth to him and slipped the straps of her cocktail dress down over her shoulders. Then he reached around and tugged gently at the zipper.

She took the hem of her dress, lifted it over her head and dropped it off the side of the bed to the floor. Elizabeth was wearing a black lace demi-bra and nothing else.

Both Brent and Amanda whistled admiringly at the other woman's lithe form. She was shapely, but trim. Her body was curved in all the right places, flat where it counted and strong and athletic.

Her eyes were hooded over with pleasure and she returned the couple's lustful gaze. Elizabeth's hair had fallen over her face; with a quick toss of her head, it was gone. She took Brent's hands in hers and cupped them to her covered chest.

Shaking with a combination of nerves and excitement, Brent fumbled with the front-mounted clasps on her bra until it popped open. Liz rolled her shoulders and the demi-bra fell on to the bed. With a flick of her wrist, she flung it across the room.

"Fuck him, Elizabeth," the tremors in Amanda's voice betrayed both her fear and excitement. Fear that Brent would realise how much he missed the sex, and excitement at watching her husband make love to only the second woman in his life.

Brent hadn't managed to take his eyes away from Elizabeth's chest. Her breasts were pert and firm. She brought them back and he caressed them.

Mandy only looked on jealously. Her breasts were bigger, but they had the sag of a forty-five year old woman. Two decades ago, hers had been almost identical to Elizabeth's, but now they showed stretch marks and cellulite.

Liz leaned forward and pulled Brent's face into the valley of her chest. She turned and looked expectantly at Amanda.

"Yes," Mandy nodded.

For just a second, there was a flash of understanding in the call girl's eyes. She smiled, an almost imperceptibly sad smile, then surprised Amanda by leaning over and planting a quick kiss on her lips. Without waiting for a response, she turned her attention back to Brent, first by thrusting one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Do you like that?" Amanda asked her husband. He only grunted in reply, but she knew what he meant.

Laying next to each other on the bed, Mandy and Brent watched Elizabeth slowly begin to grind her hips against the cock inside her. She alternated her pace—fast then slow—and shifted directions—up and down, then side to side—as she built a steady rhythm.

Elizabeth's eyes were closed and Amanda saw the pleasure on her face. She looked over and saw a matching look on her husband.

The pair of them found their sync. Hard and fast, followed by slow and steady.

Brent's hands kneaded Elizabeth's breasts. In turn, she leaned forward so he was holding her up, leaving her free to control the intensity of their fuck.

Amanda ran her hands across her husband's muscular arms and chest. She blew in his ear and kissed his neck.

All the while, Elizabeth's hips moved faster and harder. Brent matched every stroke, loving the feeling of a woman riding his cock.

In the candlelight, Mandy watched Elizabeth's swollen labia take the full length of Brent's sex. They moved with a hypnotic, almost natural, movement.

Unconsciously, she found her breathing accelerated.

Liz cried out, her eyes closed, as she impaled herself on Brent.

Mandy's nipples were hard and she could swear she could feel the space between her legs flooding with arousal. Watching her husband make love to this woman stirred feelings long forgotten within her.

"Oh, right there!" Liz moaned. "Fuck me, Brent . . . fuck me with your big cock!"

The three of them gasped. The room reeked of sex.

Harder and faster.

With each pass, Elizabeth and Brent moved closer to crescendo.

Her hands covered his and together they squeezed her breasts like ripe melons.

"I'm about to cum!" Brent wailed.

Elizabeth's hips were a blur. Brent thrust upwards with his cock and held it as Liz ground her pussy against him.

"Cum in her," Amanda implored him. Watching her husband make love with the kind of wild abandon excited her. Not that many years ago, it would have been her thrashing about on top of him. She knew how the other woman felt. She knew the pleasures Brent was capable of giving. And she knew how much he enjoyed it.

Seeing Liz lose control of herself made Mandy's body tingle once again.

In her mind's eye, Amanda imagined that she was riding Brent's cock. That she was twenty-five again. That she was the only woman her husband had eyes for. The memories triggered something within her.

She only vaguely heard Elizabeth's screams of ecstasy. Amanda closed her eyes as the rhythm of the two lovers in the bed drew her in.

The room started to spin and for the second time that night, she orgasmed.

It was one of those fully body orgasms that shook her from the top of her head down to the tips of her legs. A part of her registered Brent's grunts as he pumped his cum into Elizabeth.

Amanda imagined that it was her pussy flooding with warmth around her husband's cock.

When Liz cried out that she was cumming, Amanda did as well.

The three of them collapsed in a heap, the sounds of their breathing filling the room. They were each covered in sweet perspiration.

Mandy felt lightheaded and took many moments to calm down. She felt Brent's arm around her shoulder. Her hair was matted against him; she brushed it aside and kissed him gently.

His hands caressed her face and neck. She began to tingle again. Not with the intensity of their early love-making, but with that gentle feeling that comes only with being near someone you love.

It was several more moments before Amanda remembered that there was someone else in the bed with them.

Elizabeth had rolled to the side and drawn the covers up around her. When Amanda looked up, she saw Liz watching them intently. And just for a second—maybe it was her imagination—Mandy thought there was jealousy in the other woman's eyes.

"Thank you," Amanda said quietly. Brent only smiled as he cradled his wife to him.

"You're welcome," Elizabeth replied gently. There was a brief awkward silence, then Liz slowly sat up and swung her legs off the bed.

Amanda reached for her, "No . . . don't go."

Both Brent and Elizabeth looked shocked.

"It's your anniversary," the young woman said. "You two should be alone now."

"You're a part of this anniversary, Liz," Mandy took the other woman's hand. "Please stay with us tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Amanda replied before looking at her husband. "If it's okay with you."

His eyes were wide with shock. He didn't say a word, perhaps not knowing if there was any correct response he could give.

Mandy giggled. "Of course it's okay with you; what guy wouldn't want to spend the night with two women?"

Brent and Elizabeth only smiled nervously. The room was silent for a long moment. Finally, Liz reached for the Kleenex on the nightstand. She slipped the spent condom off of Brent's cock and threw it into the trash can next to the bed.

Then she stood. Amanda and Brent watched her naked body move with a nearly feline grace as Liz blew out the candles around the room.

Finally, she slipped back into the bed. Brent pulled the covers over the three of them.

Amanda cuddled up to her husband on one side. Elizabeth was on the other. Both women rested their hands on Brent's chest.

Liz jumped slightly when Mandy reached over and intertwined their fingers.

None of them spoke again that night. Amanda fell asleep with the rhythmic sounds of her lovers's breathing in her ears.

*************

Mandy brushed the hair out of her face. It took her a second to recognise that it wasn't her hair. The thick auburn locks belonged to Elizabeth who was curled up next to Amanda.

The morning sun was held at bay by the thick curtains. Brent was nowhere to be found. Amanda rolled over and saw that she had slept in. Her husband was probably out for his morning run.

The woman in the bed next to her stirred.

"Good morning," Elizabeth stretched. She didn't bother to cover up. Amanda couldn't help but stare admiringly at the younger woman's body.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Very well," Liz replied.

On the inside, Mandy winced just a little at the memory of the previous night's adventures. Brent had taken another lover. Of course, it was at Amanda's prompting, but she still felt a little jealous of how Elizabeth was able to pleasure him in ways she could not. And she felt the familiar self-pity at being an invalid.

Amanda rolled over to the side of the bed where Brent had left her wheelchair. After months of physical therapy, she was able to do many things for herself, so she lifted herself into the seat and wheeled herself to the bathroom. She could feel Elizabeth's eyes on her. After emptying her bladder and brushing her teeth, Mandy returned to the bedroom.

Liz had pulled the covers over her naked body. An awkward silence fell over the pair.

"Can I help you with anything?" Liz asked.

"No, I can take care of everything," Amanda said, a little more defensively than she meant.

After a long moment, Elizabeth looked into Mandy's eyes. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"No," she whispered. A chill ran down Amanda's spine at the look the call girl gave her.

"Did you enjoy last night?"

"Yes," Mandy admitted.

"Did you ever think you'd have sex again?"

She only shook her head.

"Do you masturbate?" Elizabeth asked. Amanda flushed with embarrassment.

"Come on; it's just us girls here," Liz pressed.

"Not in a long time," Mandy said finally.

"Why not?"

Amanda couldn't bring herself to admit the truth.

"You don't feel sexy, do you?"

"No," she looked away, ashamed. It took a minute for her to gather her thoughts. "I used to be thin and young and cute . . . like you. But now . . . I'm forty-five years old. My tits are saggy and my whole body has spread out. And . . ."

Mandy couldn't say the words.

"You don't see how your husband can love a legless woman who can barely push herself around in a wheelchair," Elizabeth finished her thought. Amanda's eyes flashed with anger. Anger at Elizabeth for saying the words. Anger at herself for feeling self-pity. A soft, knowing smile was on the young woman's face. There was sadness in her eyes. "You don't know how lucky you are, sweetie. Brent is as in love with you today as he was the day you got married."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers