Be Careful For What You Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaStone
LisaStone
11 Followers

Supposedly, this girl is doing exactly as Ron fantasizes; she has had some activity outside her marriage of which he husband is totally aware and totally turned on. He shares the lurid details with Ron who soaks it in like a sponge.

He has been quietly but persistently pushing me to consider it. Not only that, but he wants me to do it with somebody that we would both know and wants me to make that decision. I highly suspect it's because he wants to know who I personally think is attractive.

What he doesn't know is that there has been something new in the past three months. One day, out of the blue, I got an e-mail from Eric. He is married and lives in the San Francisco area.

At first they were "how are you?" notes, but they quickly became very personal and sensuous. He reminded me of how much I responded to his touch and that he would like to see me again. Evidently, he and his wife swing a bit.

I made the mistake of giving him a favorable response and the next thing I knew there were phone calls. At first they were casual, but in no time I was looking over my shoulder for others in the area as I rubbed myself under the desk at his request.

In one of these weak moments, I told him about Ron's fantasy. He jumped all over it, offering himself to our service.

So, I know there's no doubt I can fulfill Ron's wishes past his wildest imagination.

The question I have for myself is, will I?

LisaStone
LisaStone
11 Followers
12