Be Careful Of What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To allay any fears you might have, I willingly and before long eagerly joined in all the impromptu performances. In a word it was 'wonderful.' I want to thank you for giving me the last two nights. I took full advantage of it. But, don't think for a minute I'm not still mad at you. You should never have set this up without my involvement and permission. Shame on you.

"Okay, here're today's plans. I'm going back to the room and get cleaned up. Then all I want to do is sleep. I have dinner planned with the Concierge at the Hanover House at 7:30. It's private, just him and me. After that I'll go to the blue theater ready room and prepare for the evening's performance with Max and Stacy. They're doing the rope restraint and binding demonstration. There's nothing really for me to do but we'll come up with something so I don't look like a prop. You're welcome to attend. Later, there'll be another after-show party. You might be interested in that. I expect to get here about the same time tomorrow. That should give us plenty of time to have breakfast, get cleaned up, pack, and get to the airport.

I passed on attending Sophie's performance and joining her for the after-show party. As promised, she showed up for breakfast in plenty of time for us to get out of town. She slept most of the way home. I upgraded our fare so that she could stretch out and sleep without having to scrunch in a too narrow seat. Traveling always takes it out of me. We got home, ordered-in pizza and crashed. I called off the next day to spend it with her and have more of a conversation and less of a monologue.

We curled up on the couch, well rested and casual. She knew what I wanted to talk about and was ready for me. I'll not recount our talk but give you the highlights. The second night, i.e., the after-show party was a repeat of the previous evening. This allowed her to experience routines that she missed due to time constraints the first night. Her enjoyment and enthusiasm were no less diminished. In her words, she was 'fucked to a fair-thee-well.' I guess you could say my fantasy was realized beyond expectations.

Her dinner with the Concierge was to discuss her further interest in BDSM. Apparently, he saw something in her that first day and night that caused him to conclude she was a viable candidate for indoctrination into the lifestyle. He offered to supervise her training and be her master. Recognizing we lived hours of flight time away he proposed that she split her time between both places.

She accepted his offer. She would be on a two-week rotation. While there she would stay at the Hanover House in one of the upstairs apartments. She would take her meals there as well. House limousines were available for her use. He was waiting for her call to setup the schedule.

In addition to training he would mentor and introduce her to the broader community that included notable masters and sites around the country. The Concierge was apparently very high in the food chain, maybe at the top. When her training was complete she would have a national reputation and be welcome at all BDSM enclaves and revered as an honored guest. Indeed, her attendance would be sought. In some instances she would be paid to attend. Apparently, well-known and extraordinary practitioners frequently develop clientele that pay for their services.

I sat quietly as she discussed her plans. When it seemed she was done she asked when would be the best time to fly back. I responded by asking what she wanted. After telling me I asked if our marriage was being suspended or if we had a marriage anymore?

Any other time asking that question would have been unthinkable and would have rocked her. Not so this time. She matter-of-factly said she didn't think so and didn't want it to be. I asked how long the training would take. "That's kind of open-ended. The Concierge said it would be at least two years but probably longer. It'll take that long to change my way of thinking and view of the world. There is a danger that at some point I might find it difficult relating to those outside the community."

"Would that include me?"

"Possibly."

"And, what then?"

"If it ever got to that point I guess we would have to question the basis for our marriage."

Six Months Later ---

Sophie was spending two weeks at home for every three she spent with the Concierge. Every time she came home she was a little different, a little more distant. We always enjoyed our time together but it was clear she was having more and more difficulty slipping back into a housewife's role.

Our lovemaking was better than ever but infrequent. I know she is getting laid almost every night and more likely several times a day with any number of men and women when she is away. I felt more and more isolated.

Six More Months Later ---

I see Sophie infrequently. She comes home for a week or less, less than once a month. She is almost totally transformed and the basis for our relationship has atrophied. When I ask her if she wants a divorce she says no. I can see that she's having difficulty letting go. I hardly even know her anymore.

Twelve More Months Later ---

I received an airline ticket in the mail the other day. It was a round trip with a weekend layover near the Hanover House. The enclosed note said she would send a limousine to pick me up at the airport and that I could stay either with her in her apartment or the hotel we used at my choice. I chose the hotel and made reservations. The occasion was her second anniversary at the Hanover House. Apparently she had become a headliner and a bit of a celebrity. The weekend was to be a celebration and recognition of her development.

I emailed her my choice and asked what was the best time to show. I took a taxi to the Hanover House arriving at mid-afternoon. A 'Black Button' escorted me to the Pavilion. Sophie was in the red theater rehearsing a performance. She was performing what I came to understand was an immersion where she was forced underwater restrained so that she could not surface without help. She was naked. She had lost weight since I last saw her and must have been working out because she was chiseled. Her hair was cut short and she looked great.

The performance ended with several assistants helping her out of her restraints. Released by her master she thanked him. They gave her enthusiastic applause, all except her master. He simply turned and left. Someone handed her a towel and she began with her hair oblivious to her nakedness. Laughing she spotted me and came over very restrained but with a warm smile on her face. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and urged me to join her and her friends. She introduced me as 'her long-lost husband.' Everyone was very nice and cordial. After she finished drying she went over to a chair and retrieved a terrycloth robe. Putting it on she told me I was something of a celebrity myself around there. Apparently I've been awarded that status because I've supported her training and transformation. I was uniformly respected for my tolerance.

We went to her apartment where she changed into casual cloths. She told me she would be performing at all three theaters in front of audiences comprised of the most important masters and slaves from around the country. There were even European, Middle Eastern, Indian and Oriental practitioners attending. She had met most of them over the past two years. This weekend would be her coming out party.

I didn't want to ask her if we had anything left in common. I thought not. I also thought this was not the right time to say the obvious. Let her have her moment. She made small talk for a while asking about our families, friends and our hometown. She eventually got to her point. "We're having dinner with the Concierge this evening. He would like to tell you about my training. We're dining in his apartment at 7:30. I know it's been a long time since you've last seen him. He remembers you well and is looking forward to seeing you, again."

"Does he have a name?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I always refer to him by title. He's Derek Strann. Let me give you a tour of the House and grounds. They've changed since your last visit." We pretended to be relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. We discussed inanities for two hours before it was time to return to her apartment to get ready for dinner.

We stood inside the Concierge's front door as he led us into his front room. His decorating was very subdued to not inexpensive. Setting us up with drinks he told us to sit. I took it as a cordial invitation. I thought Sophie took it as a command. He began by thanking me for supporting Sophie's training. He said it made a big difference in the beginning and helped her start her transition. Then he asked me if I knew when she started down this path that she would change. I told him I saw a change in her that first weekend. He paused to consider what I'd said and then slowly nodded his head as if he was in deep thought and the nodding absentminded.

Then he turned to Sophie and asked, "Sophie, have you changed?"

"Yes, Master." I didn't care for the 'Master' but that was her life now.

"You know, I've been jealous of you these past two years. Jealous of the hold you've had over Sophie. Every time she flew back to see you it was a statement of the strength of your connection. I knew we were making progress when she went back less and less frequently. What did you think of that at the time?"

"Any thoughts I have concerning my wife are private."

"I see. Well, I would have responded much the same way." He sought to defuse the tension that exchange created by changing subjects. Trying to be the perfect host he did his best to entertain us.

There was a knock on the door and a 'gold button' attendant entered begging our pardon for his interruption. Assured that no one was offended he turned to the door to a pair of 'silver button' attendants that brought our dinner in on several carts. As one covered a table in linen and set out place settings the other went out into the hall and brought another cart in before retrieving a champagne bucket. They weren't ready until the 'gold button' was happy with the preparation.

When they were ready the 'gold button' asked that we take our seats. I noticed the Concierge was seated first before I was helped to my seat. Sophie had been standing all the while before being seated. The meal was served under the 'gold button's' supervision. It was as fine a meal as I'd ever had. The wines perfectly complimented the meal and were of excellent quality. Everything was well done; service, presentation, complementary and contrasting choices in the food, and cooked to perfection. It was a feast. I couldn't concentrate on the meal and participate in a conversation and, so, was content to let Sophie and him talk. It wasn't long before I noticed she was always responding to him, never him to her. She had been trained well. To what end?

By the time we made it to the coffee and cognac I was full and would have been happy to lie down on the couch for a nap. The attendants were dismissed leaving just the three of us. I felt sorry for Sophie. She had three performances to give. I didn't see how she could do it.

Sensing I was mellow and perhaps in a more magnanimous mood the Concierge returned the conversation to discussing Sophie. She had demonstrated a unique talent and affinity for BDSM. Properly developed she would rise to the highest echelon of the craft. She had done so in an unprecedented two years, a testament to her talent. Although she had thoroughly enjoyed these past two years (he asked Sophie for her confirmation which she gave) it seemed that it should be more a steppingstone than goal. He had discussed it at length with her and concluded her true calling was that of dom. While she would be his sub until he released her she could be the dom of as many subs as she wished. He suggested that her training be extended to further transform her into one. She agreed with his conclusion and wanted to act on it. Again, he deferred to Sophie for confirmation. Receiving it he turned to me and asked my opinion. I asked how long the training would be; at least two years.

Before I could respond the Concierge said that once she was fully trained as a dom he intended to groom her as a concierge. He planned to use her as his assistant so that when he became less active she could take over and Hanover House operations could continue without disruption. He said that that goal had been shared with Sophie as well and it was something she wanted. He looked at her and she nodded her head in return.

"So, I need Sophie for at least another four to five years. Do you have any thoughts on what I've proposed?"

"What thoughts I have I wish to share with Sophie in private."

"Very well. I'll leave you two alone. Sophie, please see me in my office downstairs after you and your husband are done. So nice to see you again, Mr. Warren. Enjoy the performances. Sophie is quite extraordinary. Have a pleasant weekend." Shaking my hand he left.

I turned to Sophie. Picking up my cognac I suggested we return to the front room. I sat on the edge of the couch cradling the snifter in my hands while she sat bolt upright in an adjacent chair.

"What do you think, Sophie?"

"I think the Concierge accurately laid out everything he and I have talked about. I agree with his conclusions and plan to advance within this community. For reasons I'm not totally sure, I have a talent and desire to do this. I am accepted as his protégé and given all the support I need to progress and do so rapidly."

I stood up and without making a gesture to her she stood as well. "Sophie, is this something you want, something you want from the bottom of your heart?"

"Yes. Yes it is."

"Sophie, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone especially over these past few years. I have always wanted the best for you and supported you as you've sought it. This is no exception. If this is what you want knowing what it will do to our marriage then I'll pose no exceptions.

"Please excuse one last question: Are you drugged or otherwise under a spell of some kind? Is this a cult or a religion?"

"No."

"Then I wish you every happiness and hope all your dreams are realized. I love you. I have always loved you. I just hope I can get past not having you in my life anymore."

I kissed her goodbye and left. Divorce proceedings began upon my arrival home.

Five More Years Later ---

I received an invitation to attend an installation ceremony and celebration for the appointment of Sophie Warren as the next Concierge of the Hanover House. She achieved her ambitions. Would I even recognize her?

Following is the Plan as originally conceived for Sophie's introduction to BDSM:

A venue of the doom's choosing but unfamiliar to her

Physical security guaranteed

All proceedings recorded from multiple angles

No copies made of proceedings

Choreographed for at least 1 hour and less than 4

Sub must be or kept conscious throughout

Dom may terminate session at any time

Start at midnight

Dom to provide private recovery area including bed and bathroom for no more than 8 hours

Only the practitioner within sight or sound at the beginning

Dom may add participants after one-half hour

Dom clothing optional

Dom may specify sub's arrival clothing

Sub clothing optional at dom's discretion after start

Sensory deprivation will be used

Humiliation will be used

Restraints of any type may be used

Dom and other participants may have sex with sub after 2 hours only if sub is receptive

Condoms will be used if there is vaginal or anal penetration

No loud music or noise

No blinding or strobe lighting

No substantive pain or marking, only mild, sparing discomfort

No forced consumption

No skin penetration

No water immersion

No scat

No voluntary urination

No powered machines other than handheld vibrators

No fisting

No underage participants

No beastiality