Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,841 Followers

Deep down inside me, I didn't want to believe it. She'd been so convincing. Maybe that wasn't it. Maybe she'd been cheating on me all the time and I'd just been too stupid to pick up on it. All of those times that we'd gone to parties or business events and guys had hit on her. Aida is the kind of woman who always gets a lot of attention.

I'm not a troll but I'm a normal looking guy. Maybe it was just the money and the promise of an easy life that had made her choose me. It had been that out of town trip that started me to watching Aida more carefully. It was also that trip that had me get my lawyers ready to file for a divorce.

They told me that without concrete proof, I'd get hosed in the divorce. Aida couldn't get any of the company, she couldn't get any of my stock, but she could get half of my assets outside of the company which would be a very considerable sum.

The thing that really shook me up was that she didn't want the divorce. She told me that she'd fight it with every fiber of her being and that if I did win in the end, she'd still take every penny I had.

My lawyers told me that this was the twenty first century. Lots of couples had open marriages and stayed together for their kids or for financial reasons while both had lives outside of the marriage. I guess I had to come up with a different plan. The open marriage thing simply didn't work for me. I was a one man woman or so I told myself. I guess I was lying to myself even then. That was part of my problem. I loved two women; one dead and the other alive. And in the battle for my heart, the dead one seemed to have the advantage.

On the other hand, I seemed to be retreating into the den more and more and Aida seemed to be becoming more and more obvious with her cheating. The day of the Halloween party was the straw that broke the camel's back. When she came home drunk with that asshole Ace, I couldn't take it anymore. I left her there so drunk she could barely stand up, yet looking at me with the saddest look in her eyes. I guess things had gone so terribly wrong for us that even she could see it. Maybe we could talk later and work something out. I'd give her a reasonable amount of money and allow her to keep her job with the company. I just wanted...What did I want? On some level way down deep, I wanted to stay married to her. I loved Aida. But I just couldn't put up with her cheating.

As I sat down in my den, Maria popped up almost immediately. And almost as soon as she got there I started to feel tired. It was strange. I could wake up in the morning full of energy, but by the end of the day I was always drained to the point of feeling almost dead.

"You don't have to put up with her cheating ass, Honey," said Maria. "She isn't for you anyway."

Maria reached into her bag of tricks and started on her latest thing. She ran her ghostly hands over me and I felt tingles. She pressed her ethereal lips against mine and the tingles grew. She reached through my pants and ran those barely palpable fingers over the erection she'd spawned and I had trouble controlling myself. My back arched and my hips involuntarily began thrusting. After a few moments of this my seed erupted, dirtying yet another pair of boxers.

"We would be so good together," she said.

"Tell me how and I'll divorce Aida, tomorrow," I said. I felt an immediate surge of guilt when I said it. I guess it was like the things guys always say after we cum.

"No, Wayne," she smiled. Lately, Maria had been getting stronger and stronger. As a matter of fact, her image was so strong at that point that I could see her clearly and her body was no longer translucent. She almost appeared to be solid. Her feet were firmly rooted on the floor too.

"We need her, Honey," she said. "The bitch will never love you the way I do. And she'll never give you a divorce. She wants the money too badly for that. But there's a way that we can win this. We have to be very quick and it has to be tonight."

"Why tonight?" I asked.

"Because tonight is Halloween, silly," she said. "It's the night before all saints day. It's the one night of the year when the veil between the real world and the spirit world is the thinnest. If you really want to be with me, you can bring her into this room and put my diary in her hands. That will give me the ability to be with you. And I won't be trapped in the body of an eighteen year old. Think about it, Wayne; you and me together, forever. I'd use those titties and that ass to show you exactly what I've always wanted to do to you." I nodded my head. My anger at Aida and the fuzziness I always got whenever Maria was around, combined to make me agree to something that I otherwise would never have done.

"Wayne, it has to be at midnight," she said. "Trust me. You're going to love this."

A few hours later, the party was in full swing. A lot of our friends, family and business contacts were mingling and enjoying themselves. Aida as usual was stunning. She wore a Super girl costume that showed everyone there just how super she was. She did have a very weird necklace on that didn't seem to fit the costume, but she looked great. There were men following her around the party the whole time. She spoke to them and flirted with them, but only when she knew that I was looking at her. I did notice though, that when I wasn't looking at her, she looked sad. Maybe she was just trying to piss me off by rubbing what she was doing in my face. Maybe she only did it when I was looking because she wanted to let me know that she could do whatever the fuck she wanted.

Well fuck her, I thought. All of my reservations towards whatever Maria had planned vanished. At five minutes before midnight, I moved through the crowd.

"Wayne, who or what are you supposed to be?" asked my mother in law. "Your costume is just a long trench coat. Are you supposed to be naked under it? Are you a flasher? Are you going to have your way with my daughter later?"

I opened up the coat and whipped a samurai sword out from under it. "I'm Duncan McLeod of the clan McLeod," I said. "I'm the highlander."

Everyone in my vicinity started laughing. "That has to be the cheesiest costume, I've ever seen," said Ted Richards. He worked in my sales department and was a good friend.

"So what," I joked. "My wife likes it." Aida looked up at me as I mentioned her. I walked through the guys surrounding her and took her by the hand. She smiled at me. She looked so hopeful. I knew then that what I was doing was wrong.

"Hurry back baby," said a guy I didn't recognize. And though Aida looked back at him and told him that she didn't know him, but I was her husband and she loved me, I was angry again.

I pulled her through the crowd and we went into the den and locked the door behind us. There were murmurs and jibes coming from people as we disappeared into the office. They only thought they knew what was going to happen in there but they really had no idea.

"Wayne...I..." she began.

"Shh," I said silencing her. I pushed her into the chair and pushed the diary into her lap.

"Wayne, I love you so much," she said. And in that second I knew that I'd made a mistake.

But it was too late. Maria appeared and Aida's eyes got huge. "You lying bitch," hissed Maria. "It's too late for you; especially on this night. True love wins out after all."

I don't know what happened after that. Maria moved over towards Aida and there was screaming and yowling. I did notice that the necklace that Aida wore was glowing. Aida's body started vibrating as if she was having a seizure. And then there was a puff of thick, pungent, green smoke and everything was quiet.

"Aida?" I said looking at her. She smiled and looked at me and it was eerie. At that moment, I felt stronger than I had in weeks.

"Guess again," she said, smiling at me. Then she got up and kissed me with a passion that overwhelmed every one of my senses.

"You and me in bed tonight," she said. "How soon can we get rid of these people?"

"Not soon enough," I said.

"You have to call me Aida," she said. "Good lord how does she walk in this body. It's like Jell-O on springs. I feel like I'm going to tip over in the front and her huge butt is the only thing that's keeping that from happening."

That should have tipped me off but it didn't. Aida always thought her ass was too big.

"Wayne, we're going to have to stay together so you can let me know who all of these damned people are. I haven't met most of them before. God it feels good to have you touching me again. Never let me go," she said.

"Maria where is Aida?" I asked.

She turned and glared at me angrily. "How the fuck should I know? Don't ever ask me about her again. Only you and I matter. Why are you asking about her anyway? You love that fat assed cow don't you?"

"Yes," I said curtly. "If she hadn't started cheating on me, I'd still be with her now. Maria, Aida is a very good person and for the past seven years, if it hadn't been for her I'd probably have gone crazy after your death. You should also know that she was kind and loving and she put up with me getting depressed over you every so often. There aren't very many women who love someone enough to be understanding through something like that."

"She loved me enough to know that there was room enough in my heart for both of you and..."

"Don't worry," she said. "I can understand it if you're carrying a bit of a torch for her. I hope that she's somewhere happy. I hope that her spirit has moved on."

The funny thing about is that she was smiling as she said all of this. I couldn't figure out why she'd be smiling over the fact that someone I had loved was gone.

"Maria, there's something else you need to know," I said. "I love you a lot, but I loved Aida just as much, and it was a different kind of love. I see now that it was a more mature love. Maybe we didn't burn as hotly, but we burned. I wish I could figure out where I went wrong to make her start cheating on me. And you need to know that me and most guys really like that body of hers, so please don't do anything to mess it up."

I took her hand and we went back out to the party. As soon as the doors opened, people started smiling at us and I was telling her who they were. The first crisis came when I had to warn her that her mother and father were coming over to us.

"Aida, you should be ashamed of yourself," scolded her mother. "I can't believe you left a house full of people to go and do whatever it was that the two of you were doing in that room."

"Now Martha, we know what they were doing," said her father. "And from the way she was meowing and screaming, they were doing a good job of it." Aida would have been embarrassed. But Maria in Aida's body wasn't.

She just smirked at her dad and nodded her head. "It was really, really good Daddy," she said. "We're probably going to do that a lot." Then she added to it. "I mean we do it all the time, but we're going to be doing more of it."

For the rest of the night and into the early morning, I answered questions for the spirit in my wife's body as we urged our guests to leave. When the last of the guests drove away at just after two in the morning, she grabbed my hand and practically dragged me upstairs. "I've been waiting weeks for this," she said.

Another thing that I should have caught onto was the fact that she seemed to know the layout of our house. We ran into our bedroom and she immediately started taking her costume off. She stood in front of me bare assed naked and my dick took on a mind of its own.

As I looked over the body that had been my personal playground for the past seven years, there was something exciting about the fact that someone else was inside of it. I looked at the face that I loved and felt a twinge of guilt, but only a twinge.

I looked at those lips that I'd kissed so many times before and my mouth watered. I looked at her huge breasts that seemed to rocket away from her rib cage. Her waist narrowed and then roared outwards. Her ass sat atop two thin but strong legs that were twitching with excitement as we looked at each other.

"Don't hurt me," she said. "I've never done this before." Then she came into my arms. We hugged until our bodies almost melded together. We kissed and it was electric. Our tongues dueled like championship fencers. Neither of us wanted to win the match we just wanted it to go on.

We stood there in each other's arms for what seemed like forever, just kissing and sucking each other until finally we fell back onto the bed. I sucked her left breast hungrily and found her mewling with desire. I reached down and her pussy was already dripping wet.

"You can't hurt me," she said. "This body isn't a virgin and it really wants you. It wants you now, Wayne."

I moved over between her legs and pushed the head of my dick inside the molten lava of her tunnel. I had made love to or copulated with or just genuinely fucked Aida literally thousands of times, it was wonderful every time. But that first push erased everything that had come before. Aida had this way of working her internal muscles so it felt like waves gently rippling over my dick. When I came, it was as if the movement of the waves had caressed me to the point of no return and sucked every drop of sperm out of me.

It felt exactly the same with Maria. I tried to tell myself that it was because they shared the same body. I'd read on the internet that sometimes mothers and daughters fucked the same way and that sisters, especially twins did. But this was insane. Maybe the way people made love was mostly made up by their nervous systems and the way that those nerves and senses responded to stimulate.

The next morning, Maria was cuddled up next to me snoring lightly. When she awoke to find me staring at her she smiled. "Last night was worth being dead for seven years," she said. "Promise me that we'll do that every night."

"Um there are going to be nights when, we can't do that, you know," I said.

"Bullshit," she said. "You aren't afraid of a little blood are you? Besides I do have other holes."

Now I knew that it was Maria. Aida had never liked anal sex. She thought it was disgusting.

For the first week, we never left the house. We fucked like bunnies for most of each day. There were going to be problems. Maria had left this life as a high school girl. She hadn't gone to college. She hadn't earned Aida's degree. She wouldn't begin to be able to fake Aida's job. There was also the fact that she'd never be able to pretend to know all of the people Ai worked with. Some of those relationships had been forged over years and countless hours of working with people under different circumstances. Even if she could fake the job, she couldn't fake that.

Shit, I'd loved Aida and I could barely tell it wasn't her, but I really believed that I was confused by the fact that I'd loved both women. And, in fact, that turned out to be my undoing.

You see, after missing Maria and longing for her for years, once I got her back, I found that I now longed instead for Aida. I'd had two short years of dances and high school events with Maria. It had been fun, but that was all it was. Over seven years, I'd built a life with Aida. And now that the fun was over, now that I'd had a few short weeks with my high school sweetie; I missed my wife something awful.

In fact, one afternoon I was daydreaming about something Aida had once said and I found myself crying, I missed her so much.

Maria had found me in that state and went ballistic when she found out.

"Why are you crying, Wayne?" she asked. I just shook my head and she looked at me and she knew.

"You're crying over that whore aren't you?" she screamed. "Well, stop it right fucking now. That's the problem with you. You just don't know what you want. Well, this time it's over. You're not getting her back. You're stuck with me. So get over it."

That was exactly how I felt; stuck.

The next day I went back to work and there was a surprise waiting for me. My secretary told me I had an appointment. She told me that Aida had set it up weeks ago. That was enough to make me interested. The door opened and in walked Ace.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snarled. He looked at me as if I'd struck him

"Wayne, we're old friends," he said. Surely he didn't think I'd ever be friends with a guy who'd fucked my wife.

"After what happened between you and Ai, how the hell could we ever be friends?" I asked.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he asked. Then his face changed. "Oh," he said. "You still don't know, do you?"

"Don't know what?" I asked. "That you and my wife had some kind of affair and now you want to rub my nose in it?"

"No dumb ass," he said getting up. "It's funny; I always thought that you were the smarter one of us. Give me a call when you get your head out of your ass."

"Wait Ace," I said. "Maybe you should tell me what's going on."

"Look Wayne," he said. "Since our last meeting back in college, I've grown up a lot. But I guess you don't know that yet. Back in high school, everyone liked you. You weren't an athlete or anything like that but you were the guy that everyone could count on no matter what. You got along with everyone. You were a facilitator. You stayed behind the scenes but nothing would have gotten done without you."

"I, on the other hand, was an asshole. I was so into myself that I thought I could do anything. I also thought that I deserved anything I saw that I wanted. I went after Maria that first day that she showed up and she put me in my place. You saved an awkward situation from getting worse. I think that was the day when everyone noticed how smooth you were. At the same time, you were the kind of guy who could be trusted."

"I don't know if you know this, but from that day on, Aida was always asking about you or watching you. I think if you and Maria weren't joined at the hip, she would have made a move on you even though nice girls didn't do that. Shit, she'd probably have dumped the king of the school himself, Jack, for you. Even he was getting tired of her asking about you."

"Then we graduated and moved on. I became a terrible college player. I was great in high school, but the college game is faster and less forgiving and I just couldn't make the adjustment. That led to a lot of frustration on my part. I did some things that I really regret now. First off, I simply assumed that Aida was mine, when all we ever should have been was friends. I treated college like an extension of high school and it wasn't. In my mind with Jack gone, I was the king of the hill and Aida was mine by default. Jack never really felt about Aida the way she needed, but she never felt that way about him either."

"Jack's entire life was focused on the military and then politics. Aida never fit into that. I don't even know why she went to college when all she ever wanted was a home and kids. Seeing her now as a big career woman is strange to me. Jack went off to war and got himself killed in his first tour of duty. I guess he was too focused on ending up in the white house to lookout for roadside bombs."

"Anyway, I got pissed about my inability to perform in the college game and started to take it out on her. I am more than ashamed of that time Wayne. I used to really get pissed when she'd ask about you. Then you came along and saved her. Until a few weeks ago, she and I never saw each other after that."

"Yeah, but then you made up for lost time didn't you?" I sneered. Again he looked at me crazily and shook his head.

"Wayne, nothing ever happened with Aida and me. I swear it. It was all just play acting. She wanted to make you jealous so you'd start paying attention to her again. She asked me to help her and I agreed, provided that she'd tell you the truth when it was over. She forgave me for the way I treated her in college and I asked her for a job." He pulled out his wallet and showed me that he'd been busy over the past seven years. There were pictures of Ace with a rather pleasant looking but plain woman and pictures of three kids.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,841 Followers