Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
204 Followers

'No thanks,' I shook my head while attempting to appear nonchalant. I had fucked myself to a massive orgasm with a vibrator for this woman's viewing pleasure less than 60 hours prior and now we stood in the street pretending life was normal.

'Amy,' she said, offering her hand after replacing her lighter and cigarettes in the trendy bag she had slung over her shoulder.

'Alex,' I muttered accepting her hand. She had a not-too-firm, just-right kind of handshake that spoke of her self confidence. My cab approached, slowed by the stream of morning commuters.

'Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?' The question was as sudden as it was unexpected. I found myself in precisely the type of situation where I should have kindly rejected the offer, or at least deferred a reply until I could consider the repercussions.

'Sure,' I said, sounding worldly and full of self confidence. It was a trait my friends told me I had in bucket loads, and none, except the closest of them, understood how deep my insecurities could run.

'Eighth floor, apartment 812, make it around eight,' she said as I slipped into the rear seat of the cab. A break appeared in the traffic and we were gone.

All day I kept asking myself what I had done. I couldn't even contact her to make up an excuse for not going. I didn't know her name and the phone company wouldn't give out her number on the basis of an address alone. I spent the whole day in turmoil and achieved nothing at work. I rang Justin and his response was stunned silence.

'Say something!' There was an edge to my voice and I was on the verge of taking my distress out on him when he spoke.

'Did she mention me?'

'What?'

'If she didn't, she probably wants just you to go over...' He left the words hanging. Being in his workplace meant we both had to talk in code and unsaid words. He was telling me what I knew deep down; that as the basis of my relationship with Amy was her watching me masturbate, her invitation was sexual. She had watched me twice, the second time was no more a coincidence for her than the my show was.

'What the fuck am I going to do?'

'Don't go,' Justin replied. 'Next time you see her, apologise profusely and tell her you forgot about a prior engagement or whatever.'

'And she'll invite me again.'

'And you will refuse, and if necessary tell her that it isn't appropriate as you have a boyfriend.' He was right of course, the chances were that Amy had no idea that Justin lived in the apartment with me, or that in fact the balcony shows were his idea. Once she found out I had a boyfriend, she would almost certainly lose all interest in me.

'Thanks babe. I wish you'd been there this morning, it would've made the whole situation so much easier.' I felt relief at accepting Justin's plan of action. It was rude, but so what.

'Don't worry about it, just accept that right now she's planning your evening out and it will be getting her all...' he paused and I pictured him glancing around to see if anyone was eavesdropping on his call, '...turned on. You're feeding her fantasy now.'

'Naughty boy,' I laughed, then said goodbye after we arranged to meet at our local bar at half five straight after work.

And at fifteen past eight I knocked on the door to apartment 812 of the apartment block opposite ours, clutching a bottle of fine red wine and a box of chocolates. I had changed my mind after sharing a bottle of wine with Justin in the lounge bar and listening to him mocking the idea that a woman could just proposition someone on the street and expect success. And he implied that I would never have had the courage to go through with my acceptance anyway. I felt a chill towards him then, the fact that he believed my sexual self confidence was in some way the result of his "power" over me. So I laughed with him, and asked him to role-play and help me select a bottle of wine to take over to ensure I seduced Amy. He picked my favourite bottle of Grant Burge cab-merlot, one that ensured he would get into my pants after two glasses. And he paid for it.

We arrived outside our apartment block at five to eight, and I kissed him on the cheek and told him not to wait up. He was shocked - really and truly shocked - but after an initial protest he fell silent and watched me cross the street. The shop was open so I ducked in and bought a packet of Alpine for Amy, a packet of Benson and Hedges for me and almost as an after thought, a box of Belgian chocolates. Wasn't that a classic first date gift?

Justin was still standing on the sidewalk looking at me when I exited the shop, but I didn't look at him as I strode up my side of the road and entered Amy's residence. But I stood in the foyer for five minutes watching him until he turned and went inside. Then another five outside the elevator on the eighth floor, summoning up courage to walk the short distance to apartment 812.

Amy opened the door not as soon as I knocked, nor after waiting long enough to give me a final chance to reconsider. She offered a broad smile as she said hello and stood aside to let me enter. Her smile was quite beautiful, small dimples around the edges of her mouth, which I noticed was quite full lipped and framed slightly crooked, but pearly white teeth. Her face was slim with well rounded cheeks, another aspect of her that was more noticeable with her smile.

'You should smile more, it's quite becoming.' There was my famous, or infamous self confidence coming out. It was bolstered by the wine I had consumed and the fact that my guard was high here in the den of someone I had marked as a predator.

'Thank you,' she said and I noticed a slight blush.

'Do you drink wine?' I asked, offering the bottle of red. She nodded and then smiled again when I offered the chocolates and cigarettes.

'Did Antonio tell you?'

'Who?' I was baffled.

'Antonio, in the shop. Did he tell you that these are my favourite chocolates?'

'No,' I laughed. 'I didn't know his name, let alone think about asking something like that!'

'Well they are, so thank you.'

It was my turn to blush now and I hid my embarrassment by examining the small apartment. It was ultra modern and conservative in design, clean lines and neutral colours. But Amy's touch was one of funkiness, art-deco on the walls, retro-modern furniture that hinted at a good wage (or a rich Daddy), without being cluttered. I liked it immensely and felt very comfortable here. The drapes that covered the windows to the balcony was drawn and I wondered if Justin was sitting in his chair looking across for signs of movement.

'This is a great place, how many bedrooms?'

'Just one,' she replied. 'Shall I open it?' Amy held up the red.

'Please,' I answered. I noticed that she had pulled her blonde hair into a very tight pony tail that revealed a slender throat. She was wearing a plain white tee shirt that was tucked into three quarter length jeans. Her breasts swelled under the thin material and I could make out the smallest points of her nipples. The way they moved as she uncorked the bottle made it clear that she wore no bra. My own nipples hardened in response to the thought. As she bent over to drop the cork into the bin, my eyes were drawn to a rounded, small butt. It was not unlike my own, and I liked mine. So I liked hers too.

I tried to shake the sexual thoughts from my mind, but I kept recalling that it was why she had invited me here in the first place. Wasn't it?

'Do you want a smoke?' I offered her one of mine for a change.

'Sure,' she accepted my offer. 'Do you mind smoking outside, I never smoke in the house.'

I nodded and she drew back the drapes far enough to open the sliding window to the balcony. There was a small round table and two chairs, and a spotlessly clean ashtray on the table. A box of matches sat next to the ashtray. I looked across the street. It was well and truly dark right now, but I couldn't see any light inside my apartment. He had to be in there, sitting in the dark, perhaps eating re-heated left-overs.

Amy stuck a match which flared and illuminated us briefly. We both lit our cigarettes and then she raised her wine glass towards me.

'Here's to unusual beginnings.' There was no mockery in her tone and her smile was wide and natural. I had a strange feeling of gratitude towards Justin for goading me into coming here, even though he probably still had no idea that he had precipitated my change of heart. I glanced across at our balcony again.

'Are you hoping to see a show?'

'Unlikely,' I laughed. 'But my boyfriend should be home, but there's no lights on.' I had decided to be up front with Amy about Justin. If it killed off the evening, so be it, at least it wouldn't end in tears later.

'Does he live with you?' There was surprise in her voice, almost as much as I felt that she knew I had a boyfriend.

'Ah, yes.'

'Oh, so your shows...?'

'Friday's was for both of you,' I replied frankly, staring straight into her eyes.

'It was hot.'

'Did you invite me tonight to have sex with you?' The old up front me took centre stage. Let's get it all out, I figured.

'What? Um, no, actually...are you always this forward?' She laughed as she stammered.

'Only when I'm nervous,' I laughed with her.

'No I didn't Alex. I know you have a boyfriend, I've seen you together on the balcony from time to time. I didn't know he lived with you, and if I had, I would've invited him too. In fact, call him and get him to come over.'

'Nah,' I shook my head and stubbed out my cigarette. I washed the fumes down with the last mouthful of wine. 'He's sitting over there in the dark, probably naked, thinking I'm letting you seduce me.'

'What?' She sounded incredulous.

'Well hell Amy, the only thing between us has been me...' I wasn't sure what word to use, 'cavorting naked on my balcony, then suddenly you invite me for dinner?'

'Oh,' she said after a moment's thought. 'I guess it does look like that. Its just that, well for some reason I thought you seemed nice, you're more my neighbour than anyone in this building and I don't know many people.'

And so we became friends. So for a while there were no more shows on the balcony, I couldn't do it knowing she might be watching. Justin was peeved, and to some degree I was too. I had always received great sex from him, selfless sex that fitted my selfish desires, after those performances.

Then she invited us to the club.

Alexandra
Alexandra
204 Followers
12