Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

'Does he want me?' she asked.

'He's a man, you're cute, of course he wants you, especially after you invited him here.' We both laughed.

'Do you want me?' She looked up at me with her big eyes. I was tempted to kiss her then and there, but decided I wanted more fun at this club first.

'That's my secret,' I smiled. She smiled back and we watched as the blonde finished her routine with an almost chaste peck on Justin's cheek. That after she had spread her labia open at eye level for his pleasure.

'Men don't care for subtlety do they?' Amy shook her head as we walked up to Justin.

'Enjoy that did we?' I asked.

'Fuck yeah!' His response was so vehement that I flinched at the crudity, and I realised he had forgotten my warning about imagining me doing what the blonde had just done for him. But I laughed because at the end of the day, I still liked him and his perverseness.

'Let's go upstairs Jus,' I said.

'What's up there?' He looked upwards though nothing could be seen from down here of the debauchery that awaited us. I assumed that as the night wore on, the debauchery would grow and to be honest I wanted to get in at the start and see where it took me.

'Anything you can imagine,' I replied, lifting my eyebrows at him.

'You coming Amy?' His question sounded innocent enough, but I knew that he wanted her, perhaps as much as I did.

'Do you want me to Justin?' He blinked and opened his mouth to answer when she continued, 'after all, I'm the lion you followed into its den.'

'Uh, yeah, sure come along.' He had no idea that she was warning him.

Chapter 06

'Okay,' she said and accepted the hand he stretched towards her. They walked off ahead of me and for a moment I felt a stab of jealousy. It was the hand holding that did it, that small intimacy that no one wants their partner to share with another person, least of all someone they found attractive. That I was prepared to share Justin sexually with her was beside the point, hand holding was intimacy in a way that fucking wasn't. Fucking isn't making love, fucking is pleasure, lust, selfishness, control, abandoning inhibition. Its raw emotion, but not deep for it is about the here and now. Making love is about waking up together tomorrow, about talking after sex about dreams and hopes, about family. Holding hands is the first step towards that, and although I would later realise that tonight marked the high water mark of my relationship with Justin, at that moment I didn't and him holding hands with Amy threatened my position in the relationship here and now.

So I sidled up on the other side of him and took his other hand, squeezing it and feeling reassured when he squeezed back and turned to smile at me. A genuine smile of love and affection, although I could see the lust lurking behind his smile.

At the top of the stairs I pulled him to a stop. I had to have a final talk to him, here where no one was nearby. At the end of the day I didn't want some sort of confrontation to occur when we were in the middle of some sex act, it would be poison for the night.

'Justin, along here, in these rooms are ordinary people doing things publically that most do in their house. There are strangers fucking strangers, men with men, men with women, women with women. Are you absolutely sure you're ready for us to get involved in this? If you're not, that's cool, but tell me now, even if you're not sure and we can take it slowly.' But I knew his answer before I had finished talking. His eyes had dropped to my hardened nipples that poked through my top, then down the nearest lane between the rooms to watch a young couple that were caressing each other as they watched whatever was happening in front of them.

'I'm cool babe, I'm sure.' So off we went.

The first two rooms were empty and I realised that despite people's willingness to participate in public sexual activities, they still didn't necessarily want to be the first act that people saw. In the third room four women were naked and sprawled on mats. They moved in slow deliberate actions, kissing, stroking hair, breasts and thighs. One woman in the centre slowly moved her fingers in and out of the thick bush of a woman on one side while her mouth was locked on to that of another to the other side. Justin let out a little gasp and stopped. I looked at his face and saw that he was transfixed, his lips slightly parted. Amy looked at me and tilted her head at me. I reached out to her, aware that as we were standing slightly behind Justin he couldn't see what we were doing. I cupped her chin and drew her face towards me. Our lips met, parting as they touched and her tongue flicked forward and across my lips. I met it with mine and followed into her mouth, tasting her breath as she let me kiss her.

'Well...' Justin started to say something to us as he turned, but his voice was strangled to silence as he saw us kissing.

'Oh my God,' he choked out. We broke apart and I flashed a grin at him while Amy smiled at me. I moved to his side, slipping my right arm around his waist and running my left hand across his crotch, feeling the lump contained under his pants. Amy moved to his other side and Justin found himself with a woman pressing against each side and slid his arms around both of us. He grinned like a wolf and went back to watching the four women in the room. They had broken into two pairs now, the woman with the thick pubic bush was on all fours, the pink slit of her sex shining through the hair at us as she went down on her partner. Her buttocks waved from side to side as she vigorously ate her partner's pussy. Their two companions were an interweaved pretzel of limbs and were more or less on their sides locked in a sixty-nine.

'C'mon,' I murmured, moving from under his arm to lead him to the next room. There was no velvet rope here and I recognised the middle aged couple that we had seen going hammer and tongs earlier, as well as several new friends for them. The comb over man, whose hair was now askew and gave him a mad scientist look, was lying on his back as his wife straddled him in the sixty-nine position and was paying oral attention to his penis. Above his head another middle aged bald man was sliding his surprisingly long erection into the wife's pussy in slow deliberate motions. Comb over was staring at this appendage that was penetrating his wife as though his life depended on his level of concentration. Another couple, he fully clothed, she wearing just her underwear, sat on the large cushions to one side and watched. He looked like the manager of your local bank, late thirties, not unattractive but not remarkable either. Flecks of grey at the temples of his styled dark hair, long sleeved collared shirt, slacks, leather loafers. She was a slim, shoulder length blonde, soccer mum type. Her underwear was department store normal and it looked to me as they had just walked in off the street by accident.

As I was about to move on, the soccer mum slid off her cushion, crawled over behind the bald man, caressed his buttocks then leaned down to slide her tongue between them. The bald man groaned and turned to grin hideously at his new sex partner. He stopped thrusting into comb over's wife to do this and at once found his balls being licked by comb over.

I looked at Justin and suppressed a giggle to see the part shock-horror, part turned on look on his face, when we were joined by another couple. For an Asian male, Japanese I thought, he was tall, over six foot. He wore his hair rock star long though it was somewhat curly rather than straight. His face was exquisite and from what I could see his body was too. His tee shirt was skin tight and I could see well formed pecs and his nipples pushing through the cotton. He wore bright red leather pants, with a matching red scarf tied loosely around his neck, and black motorcycle boots that completed the rock star image. She was the matching doll, long blonde hair tied in a high pony tail, dark make up around her eyes to give her a hint of Goth, and an all black leather outfit; studded collar, bra, skin tight pants, stilettos. The costume made her look more attractive than she probably was, though there was no denying her sexual magnetism.

Amy and Justin looked at the newcomers who nodded at us then looked into the room. Soccer mum was kneeling behind the bald man now, and from the actions and placement of her hand was obviously driving at least one finger into his anus. He was gasping for breath and was finding it difficult to keep his rhythm into comb over's wife. Comb over was pumping his hips up and down and driving his cock into his wife's mouth, and at the same time was giving baldy's testicles a good lashing.

Our branch manager meanwhile had opened his zipper and was playing with his partly erect penis. He looked nervous, glancing over at us occasionally before watching his wife finger the arse of another man. I watched him for a while and realised he kept glancing at Amy, and when he finally caught her eye beckoned her to him with the slightest movement of his head. It was subtle, leaving little chance of his humiliation should she refuse. To my surprise she didn't, stepping away from Justin's side and entering the room, stepping over the banker before lying on the cushion by his side.

He released his penis which flopped onto his pants, and at once Amy slid her fingers around it and began to stroke it, looking over at us to see if we were watching. Her eyes locked onto mine, then flicked to Justin before she leaned forward and began to suck on the head. In no time at all she had a fat erection in her mouth and the banker's facial expression had relaxed into one of subliminal bliss.

I glanced at our new co-voyeurs and saw that the blonde was stroking and squeezing her partner's butt, which in the red leather looked very squeezable. She turned and caught me looking, but smiled to indicate that she wasn't bothered. I smiled back, then looked at the scene before us. Baldy was clearly ready to come; his head lolled back on his shoulders, his movements were jerky and his body, though soft in middle age, was tensed. Sensing this, soccer mum seemed to increase the thrusting of her fingers into his arse, which finally sent him over the edge. He pulled out of the other woman and at once comb over grabbed his penis and began to stroke it. The first jet of come shot down across comb over, matting his chest hairs the next was caught in comb over's hand, a third dribbled onto his male partner's neck, then it was over for him.

'Shit,' Justin breathed under his breath and I wasn't sure whether he was disgusted, turned on or ambivalent. So I reached over and grabbed at his crotch again, finding a very hard bulge there. I glanced at Amy and saw that she was watching us so I began to squeeze him and smiled at her. She slid the full length of banker's erection into her mouth until her nose was pressing against the open folds of his trousers.

Comb over's hips jerked and his wife found her mouth full of come. She half sat up, her breasts sagging beneath her and brushing her husband's stomach, as she jerked him through his orgasm. He expelled an enormous amount of come that jetted up a good two or three feet before splashing back down, mostly on him.

'Yeah!" exclaimed our Asian rock star, his handsome face split by a boyish grin. He turned to look at his girlfriend, then at us, winking at Justin and nodding at me.

Soccer mum had withdrawn her hand from Baldy and turned to see her husband receiving oral sex from Amy. The scowl on her face indicated that she was very unhappy with what was going on and for a moment I was concerned about what was going to happen as Amy hadn't seen the look on her face.

But only for a moment, because as soccer mum shuffled on her knees over to her husband I saw that it was part of a game between them as he grinned at her. Her scowl faltered, becoming a knowing, almost evil grin. She straddled Amy who didn't stop in her oral pleasuring and therefore didn't see what we saw. Soccer mum pushed two fingers into her husband's mouth, presumably the two that had been in baldy's rear passage.

'Holy shit,' rock star exclaimed with a giggle.

'Eek,' said his girlfriend, while Justin jerked physically and grunted his disgust. I found myself open mouthed and stunned. Banker meanwhile came into Amy's mouth, obviously finding the whole thing a great stimulus. Amy coughed and tried to lift her head, only to find herself pushed back down by soccer mum's free hand.

'Fill your mouth with his come you little slut.' She spoke to Amy but was looking her husband in the eye. He groaned and it seemed as if his orgasm peaked a second time.

'Don't spit it out,' soccer mum warned, taking her fingers from her husband's mouth and swinging from Amy's back. 'I want his come in my mouth.' She flopped onto the floor beside Amy on her back, and pulled my friend's mouth to hers. At once Amy injected a huge wad of come into the blonde's mouth, seemed to swill her own mouth and spat the last traces into the soccer mum's waiting cavity.

Amy immediately stood and walked back to us, glancing at the other three occupants of the room who were sprawled across cushions panting at their recent exertions. In the corner of the room was a stone water jug with paper cups, and Amy went to this and rinsed her mouth into the accompanying bucket before drinking two cups of water. Soccer mum meanwhile was now transferring her husband's come into his mouth while her hand was stroking him back to hardness. His recovery time was incredible given that he had just come.

'Would you like to come and fuck him for me?' Soccer mum directed the question at Amy, but Amy declined with a polite smile and shake of her head.

'Come,' Amy said and pulled my hand into hers. She led us to the room behind and diagonally opposite the one she had left. It was empty and she clipped the velvet rope behind us to indicate we didn't want guests. I thought she was going to start something, but wasn't sure if I was quite ready yet. I was still in shell shock after the middle class depravity that I had just witnessed.

'Sit, relax, I need some time out after that,' she said as if sensing my thoughts. I noticed the look of disappointment on Justin's face as he flopped to one side of Amy, so I flopped on the other side of our friend, noting he still carried his hard on.

'Did you know what was going to happen?' I asked.

'No, that's the great thing about this place, at least these rooms,' she giggled. 'Its enter at own risk.'

'So to speak,' Justin growled. He was shifting where he lay trying to get comfortable.

'That hard on of yours wants freedom,' I said. Amy glanced down and grinned.

'I guess you liked what you saw,' she said to him.

'No, well, yeah, well...' he trailed away and I actually saw him blush. The rock star and his Goth walked over to look at us. He looked at each of us and they stood there for a while.

'No show here, not yet anyway,' Amy said with a smile. They waved and walked on.

'Not yet?' Justin's voice was tinged with hope.

'What're you wishing for tonight Jus?' I asked.

'Sex,' he laughed.

'With Amy?' I was deliberately confronting him.

'Well that depends on what Amy...'

'I asked you what you're wishing for, not telling you what you're getting.'

'Sure,' he said a little sullenly. I had challenged him and won.

'And you Alex?' Amy was trying to turn the tables on me now.

'Something new,' I said, turning my gaze to her pretty face.

'And you're prepared to see Justin fuck me, or anyone else for that matter?' 'Sure,' I grinned. 'In fact why don't you two have a bit of a pash now?' I challenged them both at once, not liking the way Amy was defending Justin.

'Come 'ere,' she said to Justin and without a glance in my direction he leaned over and their mouths collided. They attempted to put passion into it but I could see Justin was over excited and anxious while Amy was trying to impress me. There was a faint smile on my face as they broke apart and looked expectantly at me.

'Amy,' I said, 'I just watched you let a stranger come in your mouth and then spit it into his wife's mouth, I hardly think a bit of tongue wrestling with my boyfriend is going to shock me.'

'Bitch,' she said good naturedly, then rolled towards me invitingly. I moved into her and our mouths met with urgency and passion. I could feel her breasts squashed against mine and wrapped one leg around her. Her hands were stroking my hair and back and I was becoming lost in her.

'Is this where I join the show?' Justin said, leaning over us. We parted, the spell broken by his intrusion.

'Not yet,' Amy breathed, smoothing her dress back down over her hips where it had started to ride up.

'And what about you Amy?' There was no challenge in my tone, only curiosity.

'What about me?'

'What are you wishing for tonight?'

'You,' she said, looking straight into my eyes with such unbridled lust that my groin tingled.

'Oh,' was all I could say in reply.

'But in here,' she said, breaking eye contact and sitting up, 'you should be careful what you wish for.'

'Why?' Justin and I spoke at once.

'Because everything comes with a price,' she giggled and stood up. 'Coming?'

'Soon I hope,' Justin muttered, adjusting his bulge as he stood. We followed her into the corridor, seeing our rock star and companion disappear into the doorway at the far end of the corridor.

'What's down there, the exit?' I asked.

'No, it's a big room, but no passive voyeurs allowed,' she said, directing the latter comment to Justin.

'Passive voyeurs?'

'Those who just watch. If you want to watch, you need to get naked, or exposed and add to whatever is going on.'

'Oh,' said Justin, looking at the doorway as though contemplating what might be happening. You couldn't see into the room, there was a blank wall that directed you to the left.

'It's a one way door too,' Amy continued as we stopped at the next room that was roped off. A young and quite attractive couple were making love on the cushions in the missionary position. They were naked but with her thighs raised you couldn't see much of what was going on. They paid no attention to us at all. 'It can't be opened from the inside, so once you're in, the only way out is via the door at the other end, which takes you back to the main hall via stairs, all the way to the bottom. It stops those who just want to watch from coming in, leaving when asked then simply returning quickly. They have to walk through the whole club again.'

We watched the couple for a short while then moved to the next room. There was no rope here and the occupants were two youngish males, naked, slim and hard bodied with a statuesque, corseted brunette. She was on her back, one man between her thighs thrusting into her, the other kneeling beside her head and feeding his cock into her mouth. Both of them ran their hands over her body in a constant frenzy of touching, light slapping and squeezing. She was moaning audibly and even as we watched I saw her come twice.

'Do you like that?' Justin asked as he felt me shiver beside him.

'Yes,' I murmured back to him. He turned to me and I kissed him, open mouthed, hot and full of promise. I wanted to go into the end room, to pursue the rock star and see what he was up to when he wasn't the voyeur.

'Let's go in there,' I said, indicating the end door with a shake of my head.

'You sure Alex?' Amy's slight smile told me she already knew I was.

'Only if you're coming with me,' I countered. Amy slipped between Justin and me, pressing against my side and pushing him away.

'She's mine tonight Jus,' she said and I found the way she used my pet name for him enticing. She was going to give herself to him tonight, I sensed that, but her warning about wishes coming at a price was going to be extracted.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers