Be Careful What You Wish For Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep wouldn't miss it." Cam smiled as he made his way out of the kitchen. I never missed his games but I had a few things I needed to take care of tomorrow. Having my office set up here at home was great at least I wouldn't have to drive the forty-five minutes to send the few faxes and draw up the blue prints for the new shopping mall.

"Relax tonight it's your birthday." I heard Cam say as I made my way down the hall.

"He's right you know" She gasped before turning to face me. "Jesus you are jumpy are you sure you are alright." I walked up to her placing my hands on her shoulders. I loved the way her hair fell tickling the tops of my hands as I massaged her shoulders. I imagined what all the red hair would look like wrapped up tight in my hands as I rammed my cock down her throat.

When she pulled her damn pink lip between her teeth I wanted to slam her into the wall. "Yeah... I..." She stammered.

Jesus was she effected by me as much as I was by her. It would definitely explain the way she was acting lately. "Why are you acting so funny around me lately? Have I done something to upset you?"

"Oh, god no you are perfect."It was like her thoughts were jumbled and no matter how hard she tried they wouldn't form a coherent sentence. "I mean you just..."

I placed my hand under her chin raising her head. "I just what Macie?" I needed to know if she was suffering like I was. I didn't know what answer would be better. I wanted her there was no doubt about that but could she handle what I wanted from her.

I ran my thumb over her lip pulling it from between her teeth. She grabbed my thumb sucking it into her mouth. Consequences be dammed, I slammed my lips into hers throwing her back into the wall. When she moaned into my mouth it cleared my head. I had to explain what I needed before I could allow this to go any further. I needed to give her the option to turn me down.

"I am sorry Macie. I shouldn't have done that."

"Oh god I am so stupid" She took off running to her room slamming the door behind her. Shit, I had fucked this up. I wasn't use to actually caring about a woman I was attracted to. This thing with Macie was not going to work out. I needed to apologize and promise never to do it again. My dick was not going to like it but he would live, maybe.

"Macie." I knocked again and still no answer. Screw this I wasn't going to give her time to stew. "Macie I am coming in."

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I yelled at her.

Macie spins around with tears in her eyes. "I am packing before you throw me out." She turns back and commences to throwing her clothes into that ratty duffel I hate so much.

"Like hell you are." I walk over to her and yank the bag from her hand. "You are not going anywhere." I am fuming.

She falls to the bed placing her head in her hands. "I am so embarrassed." I look at her confused.

Kneeling I take her hands from her face. "Why?" I asked, she doesn't answer hell she want even look at me. I ask again still she ignores me.

I raise my voice at her for the second time ever and she answers. "Because I threw myself at you and you apologized like it was your fault." Hell I was the one that threw her up against the wall like a rag doll and she thinks she attacked me.

I stared at her trying to figure out a way to explain to her why I could never. "Macie look at me." I said sternly and she complied. Damn how perfect she would be if things were different. "I did that for your own good honey. As much as I want you, I can't. It wouldn't be what you needed."

She shook her head at me. "Oh god if you knew how much I ached you would know how crazy that statement is. I want you so bad that I am in a constant state of arousal. I didn't even consider masturbation until I moved in here." I couldn't believe the words that were falling from her mouth. Dick was doing a happy dance in my tight ass pants just thinking about her masturbating.

"You don't understand Macie. There are things that I do. The way I am in and out of the bedroom with someone I am involved with." I sigh this is harder than I thought it would be. "You are too good for that. I like things a certain way no, I need them a certain way and I honestly don't think you could handle it. No matter how much I wish you could."

"You wish I could" Out of everything I said that is all she comments on. Jesus if she keeps looking at me like that I am going to lose what little control I have left. I bet if I told her the truth she would back off.

"There is a fine line between pleasure and pain Macie, I like giving both. I play hard and fuck harder. I would break you both in and out of the bedroom. I would make you scream in both pain and pleasure. I am a sick fuck but I am what I am and I won't change for anyone." I watched as her eyes turned glassy and she released a moan.

"Fuck."I pushed her down on the bed, using my body weight to hold her down as I ravished her open welcoming mouth. I ground my jean clad rock hard cock into her soft spot and she moaned into my mouth. "You better be damn sure about this sweetheart because one I start I sure as shit won't be stopping. You got me?"

She nodded "Fuck no, you give me verbal conformation that you understood what I am telling you. I will not go slow, I will not take pity on you. If I start I am going to fuck you so hard you are going to beg me to stop. You need to understand it because it sure as fuck is going to hurt."

"Yes... Please, god just do it..." She pleaded as she squirmed underneath me. "Please, I need this so bad no pain could be worse than this."

"Oh baby girl you have no idea what pain is." I said as I rolled my hips before standing from the bed. "Last chance to change your mind once I do this I own you. You are mine." I say to her as I undo my belt.

"Please, I won't change my mind I need you I need this." She whimpered.

"You need to understand that I am going to hurt you and I will enjoy it. I will give you pleasure and I will take your pain. I will hurt you, I will abuse you and I will use your body any way I see fit. You will belong to me and do everything I say." I pulled the belt from the loops her eyes getting wide. "If you defy me I will take extreme pleasure in your extreme punishment."

"I want this I ache for you please!" I can hear the want in her voice, laced with lust. I nod I am going to give her what she is begging for. I just hope she is still begging for it after I am through with her. I know once I have had her I will never be able to let her go. She is so obedient now and I haven't even begun her training. So eager to please she would be perfect once I give her a little training.

"Stand." I commanded, she slid to the end of her bed and stood. "Strip." She did not move fast enough for me so I grabbed a hand full of her hair and yanked. "I said fucking strip." She didn't hesitate to comply this time. Her hands were a little shaky as she began removing her clothes. She stopped still wearing a sports bra and a pair of boy short panties. I raised my hand taking her right nipple in-between my two fingers and twisting. She shrieked in pain.

"If I wanted clothes on you I would have told you. You need to learn to mind me baby girl." She nodded as she removed her panties then bra. "Very nice." I murmured.

I walked over to her and spun her around so that she was facing the bed "Bend forward, Place your hands on the bed, and don't bend those beautiful knees."

She obeyed perfectly so I ran my hand down her ass before sliding a finger in-between those thick juicy folds. "Fuck, you are so fucking wet." I didn't even have to enter her to feel how soaked she was. I rubbed the hood slowly as she moaned before sliding a finger inside. "Damn baby girl you are so tight. Fuck, I am going to rip you apart." Her pussy convulsed around my finger.

"Daddy's got a nasty little girl huh?"

My words seemed to bring her out of her daze a little. "I..."she whimpered as I pushed one finger back into her.

"Does daddy's little girl like his finger shoved in her tight little pussy?"

"Oh god." Was her answer and I smiled.

"You don't have to call me god I think daddy will do." I pushed another finger into her hard and she cried out in both pain and pleasure. I figured she was a virgin but damn I never dreamed she would be this tight. I removed my finger from her sopping pussy and slapped her tight little ass hard. I grabbed the back of her hair lifting her up from the bed.

MACIE

"Get on your knees for daddy." I was so nervous I had never done anything even remotely close to what I was about to do. Would I be any good would he finally realize how worthless I was if I couldn't even give him decent blow job.

I quickly got down on my knees; I had never seen him act this way. He was always so caring but this man was scary. I thought about how he tried to warn me and yet I still begged for it. I looked up I had seen him without a shirt on several occasions but never up so close. He was in amazing shape for his age but when he pulled out the large cock and began stroking his length I gasped. It was huge I mean like porno huge.

There was no way it would ever fit in my mouth must less my virgin pussy.

"I don't think it will fit." I was so not lying; there was no way in hell I could take that.

"Oh don't sell yourself short baby girl. We'll make it fit. Hell that is the best part." He laughed the most evil laugh I had ever heard.

I swallowed the lump in my throat after hearing his words. "Now open up."

I opened my mouth taking just the head inside sucking and licking, just the head. I had seen girls doing it on a porn and it sounded as if the guys enjoyed it. When he moaned I realized he was enjoying it too. That sound coming from him made me happy.

"That feels good baby girl but daddy needs more." He said as he placed both of his hands on the sides of my face, thrusting hard shoving as much of his length in my mouth as he could.

"Mmmm daddy's baby likes it rough, does she? She wants to taste her daddy." He growled yanking me forward by the tight grip on my hair. I could feel his cock getting thinker and taste the precome in my hot mouth. He slammed into my mouth so forcefully I could taste the blood from my lip as it scrapped across my teeth. My lips stretched around the fat long length making them hurt.

"I'm going to fill your mouth with my cum and you better swallow every last drop." His pace picked up forcing my head to tilt back gagging me as he tried to slam his huge cock further into my abused mouth. "AAAAaaaaaaaaaaah! Suck it slut! Suck your daddy's cock! Milk me you dirty slut!"

I cried out in pain but his cock so full in my mouth only muffled the noise. He was bucking wildly as he shot his hot load down my throat. I tried to swallow it all but he was still thrusting uncontrollably and I couldn't swallow. I started to choke as he slammed into me jamming his spewing cock hard one last time.

He pulled back as I hunched over coughing so hard that some of the cum I'd tried to swallow flew from my mouth and landed on the floor between his feet. He grabbed the back of my hair and pushed my face to the floor. "Clean it up every last damn drop."

I didn't hesitate sticking my tongue to the floor and lapping up the juices. Once he was satisfied that I had cleaned up the mess I made he wrapped his hand around the back of my neck dragging me roughly from the floor, throwing me on the bed.

"I told you to swallow it all little girl. Just like your slut mother you didn't listen."

Yanking my arm roughly he brought me to lie across his knees. "You will remember this next time." Oh god, what is he going to do? I didn't have to wait long for my answer. Hot air left my abused mouth as his hand rang down on my bare ass.

"Shit." I screamed in pain the next slap was harder and I felt the hot tears as they ran down my face. He had told me I wouldn't be able to handle what he needed but I insisted I could. I had lied. He had told me he wouldn't stop once we started and that had been the truth. "Please ... It hurts... Please stop." I screamed out in pain again and again as his large hands flew forcefully through the air hitting their mark. He spanked me again and again; I knew he was leaving hand prints on my ass.

After what felt like hours but was surely only minutes the slaps stopped he started squeezing my ass and sliding his hand between my cheeks, rubbing it up and down the crack of my ass. "You took all twenty and fuck me how beautiful your ass looks red and swollen." I didn't move or speak as he caressed my back side gently. Lifting me up he laid me flat on my back I winced as my stinging ass made contact with the soft sheets.

"I am in control. If you feel the need to fight me at any time, please do so. I promise you I will enjoy it." He moved in between my legs running a finger through the thick patch of hair.

"You will need to get rid of this mess." He said, as he tugged hard on my pussy hair causing yet another hiss of pain between my lips. "I won't stand for a hairy cunt." He pushed one finger past my lips slowly before forcing it inside my hole. I moaned from the pleasure as he began his slow torture, pumping his single finger back and forth inside my tight little pussy.

"Fuck, you really are enjoying this. That tight cunt of yours is soaking fucking wet." I knew he was right I was so wet it was running down my leg as he fucked my mouth. Removing his finger he placed both hands on each of my thighs spreading my legs wider. "I didn't know if you would be able to give me what I needed but I was wrong. You were made for me, a born sub."

"Jesus Christ your body is perfect." He lowered his mouth licking a nipple before taking it between his teeth. I could feel the tip of his swollen cock at my entrance. He bit down hard again on my nipple as he thrust his entire nine inch cock into my virgin pussy. The pain was so extreme that the scream that left my mouth sounding like a wild animal being tortured.

"Ow... Stop..." I cried out. "Please you're hurting me!" It felt like he was shredding my entire body from the inside out. I tried pushing him off but he was using his own body weight to hold me down. I thrashed and pushed, nothing worked it only made it worse. He was thrusting in and out and trying to buck him off me was only pushing him inside further.

"That's it baby girl help daddy fuck you deeper. Your fucking pussy is so damn tight." He rocked out of me slowly before slamming back into me hard bottoming out. I screamed "Yeah baby scream for daddy. Tell daddy how good he makes you feel. Beg daddy to fuck you harder." He growled as he continued to thrust in and out.

I didn't know what was happening as he flipped me over to lay on my stomach his dick still inside my aching pussy. He brought his hand down hard against my tender ass. "Tell me to fuck you harder." He said, bringing his hand down again.

I couldn't bare any more punishment "Fuck... Me. Harder." I said barely above a whisper.

His hand came down against by reddened flesh again. "Louder." He barked.

"Fuck me harder." I screamed.

"Get on your knees ass in the air." I did as he commanded bringing my arms underneath me as I raised my ass in the air, shoving my face into the soft sheets of my bed. He grabbed the back of my hair roughly, yanking my hand up. Leaning down he pressed his front into my back, kissing my shoulder sweetly before moving to place another sweet kiss on my ear. "Damn you're beautiful." He said as he slowly stroked his mammoth cock in and out of my now twisted pussy. It was throbbing but the slow pace and the angle he was fucking me had me forgetting about the pain. "I could stay buried in you for days and still I don't think I would get enough release." He purred close to my ear.

I moaned. He chuckled. "Feels good doesn't it? You're soaking wet and my dick is rubbing your g-spot just right." He leaned up bringing his hand to my clit.

I gasped as he began making small, slow, circular motions with his fingers. "I want to feel you come around my cock. I want to feel that pussy tighten up and convulse as I fuck you. I want you to scream in pleasure as I take what you so freely give." I could feel my body tingle as the pleasure I was feeling begin to heighten.

"Oh god." I moaned "Don't stop, please don't stop." I was so close I could feel it I wanted to know what it felt like to have an orgasm while he was buried so deep inside me. I was almost there when he stopped and pulled out of me. "No! Oh god, please don't stop..."

He laughed as he wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me into a kneeling position. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass my back pressed firmly into his chest. "You want me to let you come?" He growled in my ear.

"Please... I promise I'll be good..." I didn't know what to say I didn't know how to beg for it but beg for it I would. His grip tightened and I saw stars.

"You want daddy to fuck you?" he said releasing his grip on my neck I sucked in a much-needed breath before the pain from his teeth biting into my shoulder and the pinching of my already sore nipples took it way again. "Answer me you dirty fucking cunt. Do You Want Daddy to Fuck his Little Girl so Hard she Comes all over his Fat Fucking Cock?"

"Yes." I panted the pain was almost unbearable but I needed it. I needed to feel him buried inside me. I need to know that he needed me.

Placing one of his hands on my hip he thrust up as he wrapped the other free hand tightly in my hair before slamming me down on to him. "Damn, that fucking pussy feels so good on my cock. To think I almost didn't fuck you. What a waste that would have been. You were meant for this. Your tight little cunt grips my cock perfectly. You are my little slut." He growled into my ear as me forcefully fucked me. He had picked up his speed and was fucking me so hard I was sobbing. The angle was painfully pleasurable.

"Beg me, beg daddy to fuck you." He said as he slammed into me harder.

"Fuck me." I said almost breathlessly.

His grip in my hair tightened as his hand left my waist, slamming me face down on the bed. "I said to beg DADDY to fuck you!" He screamed in my ear to get his point across.

"Please Daddy, fuck me." I said through whimpers.

"Again, louder this time or I swear to god I will punish you." No, I couldn't handle any more not tonight.

"Please daddy, fuck me, fuck your little slut. Make me come all over your hard cock." I said with as much enthusiasm as I could muster.

"Fuck yeah, that is what daddy likes to hear." He started pumping into me again but this time slower and god it felt so good. "Daddy's going to make his baby girl come. I am going to let you come all over my cock then, I am going to continue fucking you until you pass out." He entered me so slowly that I was starting to be more painful than the full on thrust. I was close again but this time he wasn't stopping no, this was worse this was complete torture and I had a feeling he knew that.

"Please!" I begged.

"Please what?" He growled.

"Please daddy, faster. I need it faster!" He laughed before picking up the pace. I cried out loud as I tried desperately to hold on to the position he had me in.

"Louder, prove to me you really want it or I will stop."

"Please daddy, fuck me! Fuck your little slut!" I couldn't believe I was actually begging for it but damn I ached for release.

He slammed into me so hard it knocked me off-balance. "Keep your fucking ass up you little slut." He slammed into me harder and I felt it building low in my stomach.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck yessssssss...!" I screamed out as I pushed back against him my world exploding in glorious colors all around me.

"Fuck yes." He said as he removed his hand from my hair. Digging his long fingers into my hips he began thrusting relentlessly inside me. "That's it bitch, take what your daddy gives you." He was thrusting with so much force it had pushed me forward so that my head was hitting the headboard repeatedly.