Be Sure Your Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old man slid his fingers inside her and pushed them right inside, twisting them about with little or no pretence of any real exam.

"The tightness of her vagina can also be assessed, but I find the only definitive way to do this is with the erect penis."

Karen felt the panic rise in her at this remark. The idea of being raped by both these nutters was repulsive in the extreme, but she knew she must submit.

"We can have a proper look inside her by the use of a speculum," he said, picking one up from his table. "This should be lubricated with warm water and inserted gently whilst holding her lips apart. You can then spread the vagina walls using this little screw here, and there you are."

Charles was clearly delighted when it was his turn to push the cold metal instrument inside her, and spent what seemed like an age peering into her.

"Now we examine the anus and, by inserting a finger into the anal passage, we can learn a lot more about her uterus and other internal organs."

He pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her little star to his view.

"Now if you don't want this to hurt, missy, you push down when you feel my finger start to enter you."

The idea of cooperating in her anal violation repulsed her, but the thought of pain scared her more so she did as she was told. When Charles had his go, he was rougher, but by that time her hole had begun to stretch slightly and relax as a result of Dr. Fry's ministrations.

"That, apart from taking a smear, is about it for the basics. We will now move on to a more complete examination, and go on to test the girl's sexual abilities.

Again we'll start with the basics. I want you to masturbate for us, Karen. It is important that we can judge your sexual reaction time, and rate the strength of your orgasm.

Charles and Dr. Fry sat down between her open legs and waited for her to start. She let her hand slowly creep down to her wide open vulva and started to rub along her lips, gradually concentrating on her clitoris before inserting two fingers from her other hand deep inside her and frigged herself to orgasm in front of their intense gaze. It took her about twenty long minutes before she groaned and bucked against her fingers and the two creeps enjoyed every second of her humiliation.

" Charles, I think it is time to explore this young lady's back passage further. You can insert your penis in there, and tell me what you feel."

Charles did his bidding. He dropped his trousers and his erection was instantly visible under his pants. He slid them down and his cock sprang up to his belly, long, veiny, circumcised, but thankfully for Karen, not too thick. He was just about to force himself in when Dr. Fry stopped him.

"Lubricant, Charles, Lubricant. We don't want to harm her now, do we?"

Karen was shocked that they should have any feelings concerning her, but , in a perverse way grateful, to feel the cold sticky gel being massaged around her bum. Charles tried again, and this time, pushed his way past her sphincter deep into her bowels.

"If you put your fingers in her vagina and press down, you can feel your cock inside her back passage."

This sensation ,however proved too much for him and he managed only two or three thrusts before he turned bright red and shot his load deep inside her.

"Oh Charles," scolded Dr. Fry. "You must learn more control." However, if we wait a moment or two, we will see your semen trickle out of her no doubt."

Seconds later, she felt the warm sticky fluid dribble out of her distended anus.

"There you are. What a lovely sight. Now I must complete her sensitivity test myself."

While Charles watched intently, the old man started to rub her breasts and then pulled his semi erect cock out. He pulled his long foreskin back and rubbed it over her clitoris, down between her lips, around her cum soaked backside and tried to put it inside her, but he wasn't hard enough. Not to be denied, he moved up to where he could reach her nipples with the tip of his sticky cock and rubbed himself all over them, leaving smears of Charles' cum which he had picked up from her arse. With surprising agility for his age, he got up on the table, and squatting over her face, demanded that she lick his arsehole and after a few minutes of this, he moved back slightly to let his droopy old balls sag into her mouth. Within seconds of this, he turned himself round, and kneeling over her face, masturbated himself to orgasm, letting his cum drip onto her cheek and across her nose and lips. As his orgasm wore off, he rubbed the tip of his uncut cock over her mouth and made her suck him clean. When he had got off, Charles stuck his cock in front of her and demanded she did the same for him. The bitter taste of her own anal juices mingled with the saltiness of the two men's cum nearly made her gag, but she just managed to hold it back.

"Right my dear," said Dr. Fry, you may shower, dress and depart. We will contact Mr. Abel when we require you for another appointment. It is obvious we still have much to explore."

She began to wonder what more indignation she could suffer at their hands, but then thought better of it. Charles showed her to the shower and stood and watched her as she tried to scrub their fluids and memory from her body.

She dressed hurriedly and they showed her out of the house as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. She got in her car and sped home. She had to be in work early the next day to report back to Mr. Abel and she had no doubt he would want every sordid detail before sending her on her next assignment.

Part 3

She was summoned to Mr Abel's office as soon as she got to work, as she suspected. He had her sit on his desk, legs wide open so he could look up her skirt while she told him of her trials from the previous night. At one point the got up and walked round behind her and grabbed her breasts roughly, putting his hands under her clothes and rubbing her over her bra. As she finished her account, he pulled out his cock and had her kneel in front of him.

"Suck me off, you dirty little bitch. Make sure you use your tongue well, and swallow my cum."

He was so turned on by her story of last night that it didn't take him long to cum. He flooded her mouth with salty cum and he made her show him how much was in there before she swallowed it.

"What a good little whore you are. I think we'll make this a daily routine. Oh, and by the way, you will not wear any panties to work as of now. Get them off."

She reached up her skirt and slipped her knickers down as he ogled her. He took them from her and made a big thing of sniffing and licking at the crotch.

"Men would pay good money for these," he told her, "maybe we should start selling them?"

He grinned, enjoying her discomfort.

"I have your next assignment. You are to be at 'The Laurels' on Stoneypark Road at 9.00 pm. It's one of those big places up there. You will be dressed in black. Short black dress, black underwear, black hold up stockings, black high heels. Usual terms; no lateness, no refusals. You may not enjoy tonight as much as my friend , but hey, you're a lying thieving whore so who cares? Hahahahaha! Now get out of here and remember, don't bend down to far! Hahahahahaha!

His sarcastic, cruel laughter ushered her out of his office. Her mind was racing, wondering exactly what was coming that night. The address he had given her was on a long road known locally as 'millionaire's row' due to the size and luxury of the houses there. A party? An orgy? She would find out soon enough.

Arriving at the given time, she parked her car near to the front entrance and rung the bell. She had dressed as required, applied her make up with great care and her hair was immaculate. She was any man's dream.

As the door opened, she drew in a big breath to try and calm herself.

"Hello, I'm Karen."

The man who stood there was in his mid thirties, about six foot and obviously in good shape. In any other situation, she would have fancied him big time, but not tonight. She knew she was there for some perverted reason, and more than likely, this man would be her tormentor.

"Hello Karen. My name is of no consequence to you. Come in."

She went into the mansion and found herself in a large hallway with several rooms off and a large sweeping stairway. Money was obviously not a problem here. The man looked her up and down and seemed satisfied with her efforts.

"You may call me 'Sir' or 'Master', he told her, "you will only speak when spoken to. You will do as commanded instantly, any hesitation or refusal will be dealt with very severely. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she replied, beginning to sense what would be required of her.

"Good girl." He smiled down at her and called, "Mary, come to the hall and meet Karen."

An attractive, though slightly older woman came almost immediately from one of the rooms and embraced her with a kiss on each cheek.

"This is my wife, Mary. She has been very keen to meet you. We have been planning this for some time. Take her to our playroom, Mary and wait for me there. I will be along presently."

Mary led her away from the hall, and into one of the strangest rooms she had ever seen. Decorated in a very masculine way with dark leather furniture, a dining table set for two, and, a bare brick wall at one end, her gaze was drawn to the array of equipment in front of that bare wall.

There was a large cross in the shape of an X, various whips, paddles and chains and a myriad of other equipment designed to inflict pain and humiliation. Kate's blood ran cold at the thought of what was to come.

Seeing her face drain of colour, Miriam put an arm around her.

"Don't worry dear, he never goes too far the first time. Things may get a little uncomfortable, but you'll be OK. I have to make sure you are as requested now. What are you wearing under your dress?"

"A black bra, black knickers and black hold up stockings," Karen replied, trying to keep her voice from betraying the fear she felt.

"Good, I have to check that you are shaved, dear. Pull your dress up and slide your panties to one side please."

Quivering with embarrassment as she had never been intimate in any way with a woman before, she did as requested, and Mary seemed satisfied.

"Right, now come and stand here."

She led her to the side of the table to a place where she would be completely visible to whoever sat there. Mary took her place at the table and a couple of minutes later the man entered. He looked at Mary and then looking into Karen's eyes asked her:

"Has she been inspected?"

"Yes sir," replied his wife.

"And all is as it should be?"

"Yes sir"

"Good. Karen, you will stand there and await my pleasure."

He poured a couple of drinks for Mary and himself, and sat at the table, looking Karen up and down. He made no pretence of disguising his lust. He had those eyes that could undress a woman while she stood there.

"Mr. Abel has done very well, don't you think Miriam?"

"Yes sir," was her subdued reply, "very well."

"I like her. She has a sweet face, lovely hair and a very nice figure. We are going to enjoy a very pleasant evening."

They continued talking about her as she didn't exist for some time until the man rose and slowly started to circle Kate. The next thing, she felt the zip of her dress being pulled down and the man roughly pulled it down as far as her waist. Before she had a chance to react, he did the same with her bra, pulling the straps down her arms and pulling it down around her tummy.

"Keep your hands behind your back and don't move unless you are told."

"Yes, M,M,Master," she stammered.

She was left, standing there, her breasts on view to the man and Mary when the door opened, and a butler came in and started to serve the meal.

"Good evening Samuel, just a light dinner this evening, I hope?"

"Yes sir," he replied, sneaking a long look at Karen before he left.

The two enjoyed their meal, making small talk, ignoring Karen until, after he had drained his wine glass, he rose from the table and standing behind her, pulled her dress and bra to the floor, leaving her standing there in her stockings and panties. He sat down and the butler returned to clear their plates and serve dessert. Finishing this, the man rose once again and this time stood in front of Karen and pulled her panties down as far as her knees.

"Keep your legs apart now, girl. I want your panties to stay round your knees for now."

This she did, turning crimson as he and his wife unashamedly stared at her and discussed her.

"I like her pussy, don't you darling? It's a nice shape and her lips are quite small. We will have fun with that, won't we. I'm going to enjoy watching you eat her later."

Karen looked at Mary, but she had her eyes averted. Just then, the butler came back with coffee and liqueurs.

"Ah, Samuel, can you please check out how smooth our young lady here is. Make sure she's up to standard."

"My pleasure sir, purred the butler and stood to the side of Karen so that Mary and her husband could witness the 'inspection'. He looked directly into Karen's eyes as he roughly groped between her legs and between the cheeks of her bum. He then used one hand to spread her open while he checked along the line of her lips to feel for any stray hair.

"Perfect, sir," he said.

"And her aroma?"

Spreading her open again, he quickly pushed two fingers inside her and moved them up and down until she started to lubricate herself with her juices. When he felt his fingers getting moist, he pulled them out and sniffed them.

"I'm, sure you will find her most appealing sir."

Bizarrely, he then went to the man and offered his fingers for him to smell.

"Mmmm....very nice," said the man, watching Karen for her reaction. "Mary, what do you think?"

Mary copied his example and pronounced her enjoyment.

"That's all Samuel. You may take the rest of the night off."

"Thank you sir," said Samuel and retired from the room.

"I'm just going to change," he said, getting up from the table. Put her on the cross and I'll be right back."

As soon as he left the room, Mary led her over to the cross.

"Take your panties right off now and stand there, dear, and let me get you sorted."

She stood her facing the cross, and shackled each leg to one of the struts and each arm above her head, leaving her spread eagled. As she finished, she whispered to Karen:

"Don't worry, I told you, he won't hurt you too much this time. Just do as you are told and everything will be O.K."

Karen looked over her shoulder as the door opened. The man came in. He was stripped to the waist, wearing only a pair of well tailored, but tightly fitting black trousers. His chest was flat, smooth and well toned. His arms were well muscled, but not overly so. He had a six pack and as Kate watched him, his cock was easily visible under his trousers. She could see it's outline as he moved towards her.

"Mary, you seem to be overdressed my love, let's get comfortable eh?"

Mary stood to one side, just behind Karen, and stripped completely. She was bigger all round than Karen, but she too was obviously fit. Her breasts were full and beautifully shaped with no sign of surgery, her tummy firm and her legs in good proportion. Like Karen, her mound was shaven. Her pussy lips were larger and easily visible.

Bound, as she was to the cross, with her legs spread wide, it was beginning to dawn on Karen just how vulnerable she was. As if to emphasise this, she felt the man's hand start to caress her. He ran his fingers down her back and round her tummy and up to her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen under his palms. He let his hands drop to her backside and jiggled her cheeks before pulling them apart and inserting his middle finger in her pussy.

"Come and join me Mary, this young thing feels wonderful to the touch."

When Mary's hands found her breasts, Karen involuntarily tried to pull away. She had never felt the touch of another woman before tonight.

The man noticed and pushed Mary back.

He grabbed Karen's hair and pulled her head back.

"What's the matter, bitch," he said menacingly with his face right beside hers, "is my wife's touch unpleasant to you?"

"No sir," whispered Karen, "its just that I've never been with a woman before."

"Do you think I care?" You may not recoil at any time. Now I have to punish you."

He went over to his collection of whips and canes. Selecting a cat of soft leather thongs, he went back to Karen.

"Five with this I think to start, you count Mary."

The first blow landed right across her back. His skilful use made her skin redden, but there was less pain than Karen expected and more a feeling of humiliation and helplessness. The second landed on her ass as did the next. The fourth caught her around the top of her thighs and stung a little more and the last went to the inside of her left thigh and caused her to yelp.

"Did I say you could speak?" Now were going to have to start on the front. Turn her round , Mary."

Mary obeyed and reshackled Karen so she was facing them both. She felt even more vulnerable now, and still had the warmth from her lashes on her back. As he came back towards her, the soft leather cat had been replaced with a riding crop. He stood as close as he possibly could to her and began to rub the tip of the crop over her body. She felt her nipples stiffen as he flicked them gently and then he slid it between her legs, running it back and forth and pulling it upwards to ensure he stimulated her clit. When he had enjoyed this for several minutes, he stopped and pulling Mary away, whispered in her ear.

She went and collected several items which Karen could not make out.

"Part of the pleasure of sex is anticipation," he said, "just as I am anticipating using your vagina and your mouth, and all the other pleasures to come, You will learn to anticipate. Give me the blindfold, Mary."

The blindfold obscured her view completely. She was left alone for what seemed like an age to her when suddenly enough to make her jump, she felt a hand between her legs gently rubbing her clit before the fingers entered her. Then she realised that the softness of touch could only be Mary's. A rough hand squeezed a breast. Him. A soft palm on her tingling buttock. Mary. She felt her fingers withdraw and then came a 'crack' as the crop hit her on her mound. Next an ice cube on her nipples letting cold water trickle down her chest and belly then another hit with the crop. This time it was his rougher fingers that entered her while she felt that soft, gentler touch on her breasts.

This went on for some time. To her great surprise, Karen felt herself actually getting turned on and when she was expecting another hit from the crop, suddenly she felt the warm, moist attention from a mouth and tongue over her pussy. It was impossible to tell at first whose it was until he whispered into her ear:

"It's Mary."

As he leant towards her, Karen realised that he must be naked because she felt his cock rub against her. Mary continued with her attentions and Karen felt more and more aroused under the skilful ministrations of both of them. When Mary pulled away, Karen was nearly ready to cum. Pushing two fingers into her with ease, He bent towards her and asked her:

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes master, I want to cum now," she groaned.

His fingers left her to be replaced with Mary's pulling her apart leaving her now swollen clit jutting our from beneath its hood. The next thing she felt was incredible. He was using a huge vibrator with a big rounded head and the force of it made her cum right then. Far from letting her orgasm subside, however, he pushed the vibrator hard against her until another wave of orgasm shook her body, then another and another until she was literally hanging by the straps holding her arms to the cross, unable to support herself.