Beach Bikini Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately said, "I'm in" and pulled her bottoms off. The guys on the sidewalk had been looking like they were about ready to leave, but with this new development, they came into the store. They got the "No loitering" speech, and headed for the t-shirts. Dani took her bottoms to the counter, stopping off and collecting Jessi on the way. Jessi didn't look particularly happy about it, but followed Dani to the register, and with only a bit of hesitation, pulled her bottoms off as well.

Dani had also shaved her mound, leaving Jessi, who had a narrow landing strip, with the only pubic hair among the four of us. They joined Ally and me in the window, and Ally said to Jessi, "Feel over-dressed?" Jessi rolled her eyes at her, and groaned, but also blushed.

I had seen one particular bikini that I liked best, but I spent considerable time looking for a better one. Well, looking, but also enjoying being the center of attention of all these people. Probably three quarters of the people in the shop had come in because of us, and it didn't take long for the rest of them to notice us.

The guys just gawked and grinned. The gals showed a mixture of facial expressions: fear, that we were going to cross an imaginary line and threaten them or their fellas; curiosity, why we would be doing this; wonder, how we were able to be comfortable without clothes; admiration, that we were so confident; and envy, wishing that they had the guts to do it too.

A few did do it too, took their tops off, anyway. I saw several of them, but they made their selection quickly. Some of them had selected a bikini to buy, and they bared their boobs to get a second top to go with their new one. I told you, this place had some seriously cute pieces.

I wasn't having any luck finding anything better than the one I had in mind, so I headed back to the rack where I remembered it. I hadn't seen Ally, Jessi, or Dani for awhile, and there they were, all three of them clustered around a single rack. Now, I may not be much of a connoisseur of the female form, but I couldn't help noticing that my friends all have great asses. Firm, smooth, shaped like upside-down hearts. Adorable little dimples above each cheek. What's interesting is, each of the three was distinctly different from the others, but they were all fantastic.

We had been in the store for over an hour, most of it naked. Dani was the first to pull a top and bottom out of the racks. She had selected the exact bikini that I had been thinking of. Dang it! I didn't think two of us should get the same one, but I didn't really have a second-favorite. Maybe it wouldn't count as the same if I got a different color. She had black, so I flipped through the racks and pulled out the same pieces in a beautiful, rich turquoise. Dani looked at it and said, "I didn't see that, that's a beautiful color."

I said, "It's gorgeous in black..." No further words were necessary, we exchanged them.

Ally joined us and checked out what we'd selected. "I was looking at that same one," she said, looking a little dejected. I guess she didn't think we should get the same ones, either.

"They have it in red," I said. She perked up, red is her favorite color. She ruffled through the racks, and pulled it out in red.

"Aww," Jessi said from right behind me, "that's the one I liked."

"Look," Dani said, holding out the same suit in white. Jessi has beautiful, Mediterranean olive skin, and tans the deepest of all of us. "This would look great on you."

Jessi held it up to herself, and we all nodded, but she wasn't sold on it. "Should we really all get the same bikini, even in different colors?"

Ally answered, "I know for me, any time I see mine, or one of you wearing yours, it'll remind me of this afternoon. I won't mind that at all..." Jessi seemed to like that, so she led us over to the counter and we got in line.

The guy had to have rung up over $1,000 in sales in the time we'd been there. When we got to the front, he asked us if we'd mind waiting a moment while he rang up the items of the two people in line behind us.

He directed us over beside the counter, where he had a dark velour shower curtain kind of thing hanging on the wall, and pulled out a compact digital camera. "I'd like to get a shot of each of you with your freebies, if you wouldn't mind," he said. One by one, he posed us in front of the drape, holding up our new bikinis. Then, as a bonus for him, we posed as a group, Jessi and I kneeling in front, and Ally and Dani behind us.

He retrieved our old bikinis, and put them in a bag, and we pulled our new ones on. He said, "Thank you, ladies, come again," smiling.

We turned to exit, but I had a question for him. "When I first took off my top, you were trying to tell me something. What was it?"

With a twinkle in his eye, he said, "Most of the girls browse for their free top with their top on. They find the one they like, and only take their old one off when they get to the register." He shook his head, and said, "Including the photo, they're topless for less than a minute."

Their loss, I say!

: : : : :

We created quite a stir, walking back to the hotel. The new bikinis were quite small, and if I do say so myself, we looked striking in them. We hadn't worn cover-ups, but if even if we had, we wouldn't have put them on -- we were too energized by what we had just done to be anything but quite demonstrative. We modeled for each other, posing and dancing seductively as we worked our way up the sidewalk.

We definitely got noticed -- cars honked at us, pedestrians waved, people pointed. Even when we reached the hotel and turned off the sidewalk into the parking lot, people took notice of the four slender, shapely girls wearing almost nothing.

: : : : :

After another great dinner at our diner, we headed back to the beach. To be blunt, there was nothing exceptional about this beach town, there are hundreds like it on both coasts and the Gulf of Mexico. But for this weekend, it was our beach town, and it was paradise -- a full moon was shining, the water was warm, the tide was coming in, sand stretched forever in both directions, and a soul-stirring breeze came in off the water. The air was cool enough not to be hot, and warm enough not to be chilly.

We strolled along the water's edge, our sandals in our hands, letting the surf overtake our feet when it wanted to. There were a few other folks also out enjoying the evening, but they seemed to be heading in. That's not unusual -- unless it's Spring Break, many beach towns get quiet early, even on Saturday night. Particularly if, like this town, there aren't any bars or clubs near the sand.

I stopped and stood where the waves washed past me, both coming in and going out. I love the sensation of the moving water pulling grains of sand away from my feet, sucking them down into the sand. In only a couple of moments, I was ankle deep.

The four of us are good enough friends that no one feels the need to fill time with talking. Long periods of silence are always comfortable between us. So, I was the first to speak in a long while. "I'm going in," I said, pulling my halter top off. By the time anyone responded, I was pulling my shorts down.

"Me too," said Dani. I stepped over to soft sand that was clear of high tide, stepped out of my sandals, and began piling my clothes neatly on them. I pulled off my panties and added them to the stack. Dani piled hers right beside mine.

"Wait," said either Jessi or Ally, I couldn't tell, because I was already running into the waves.

I love being naked in the water. I love how it feels, body parts that are usually covered getting wet, how the breeze cools those private bits of skin in between splashes. I was in heaven.

I got sprayed a little more thoroughly than the size of the waves would create, and realized Dani was splashing me. I splashed her back, and turned away as she wound up for a huge one. Ally and Jessi joined us, Jessi mildly scolding us, "Sometimes I can't believe you two." Dani and I both splashed her in response.

We carried on like that for a good while, splashing, cavorting. The moon was high overhead, so with our eyes adjusted to the night, it was actually pretty bright.

I ended up sitting on the sand, feet out toward the sea, in that middle zone where as a wave retreated, it left me dry, but then the next wave would surround me as it came in.

I reclined on my elbows, enjoying the water rushing around me, and letting the breeze caress me. My pussy had me hypnotized -- the surf splashed into it every time a new wave came in, and as each wave retreated, the receding water would ripple over it, tickling it. In the moonlight, I couldn't take my eyes off it -- this was the first time I had taken the time to scrutinize it, visually, since I had shaved.

"It's really different, isn't it?" Ally said. I hadn't realized she had settled in beside me.

"I really like it," I responded. "You still happy with yours?"

"Yeah," she said, but there was a tiny amount of hesitation in her voice.

"But what?" I probed.

"Well, I've gotten a little tired of keeping it shaved."

"I thought you said you shaved it once a week, and that was plenty."

"That's how I started out. But in a week, enough stubble comes in that it's a difficult -- the razor really has to work hard. If you do it twice a week, it's easier, and more comfortable."

"That's a lot," I sympathized. It actually didn't really sound like a lot, but I wanted to find out everything she had to say. She paused, like she was reluctant to say whatever was next. I waited.

"So, I had it waxed."

"Wasn't that painful?"

She winced. "Yes! It was awful -- I had no idea. But it's a week and a half later, and it's still baby-bottom smooth. If it really lasts a month before it starts to get scruffy, like they claimed, that may be the way to go."

I nodded. Jessi and Dani settled in beside us. I noticed something about Jessi. "You shaved, too!"

"Yeah, I thought you guys looked fantastic at the bikini shop, and I didn't have a lot left with my little racing stripe, so I took a moment and finished it off when we changed for dinner. What do you think?"

"Looks great," we all said.

As I had with their butts back at the store, I was taken with how different four slender, attractive girls can look. Our breasts, so similar in size, were so different in the details -- round or slightly conical, firm or a little bouncier, flattened out or slumped to the side as we reclined. Our nipples differed in size, shape, and color, even where they were positioned and which way they pointed.

And our pussies -- I mean, I've never really thought much about pussies, so I had no idea how much variation there can be from one to the next -- how much slit rises above the Y-shape made by the creases where our thighs meet our tummies, whether or not the clit or the inner lips peek out of the outer lips, and if they do, whether they're crinkly or smooth. Amazing.

: : : : :

I forget who arose first, saying, "Maybe it's time to get back."

And I forget who noticed that our clothes were gone. Gone. As in, no longer there. Washed away by the surf. It was my fault, I was first to strip, they all put their clothes with mine. What I'd thought was the high tide line, wasn't. How fucking stupid... At first we thought we were just looking in the wrong place, but there, surrounded by wet sand, were five sandals, and three of our little beach purses, which were basically nothing but canvas wallets with straps.

We waded out into the surf, hoping that the water had claimed our things so recently that we could locate them. We managed to find the other three sandals, and the fourth purse, but those were apparently the only things that floated. Everything else was gone.

We went through our handbags, and most of our critical possessions were present -- drivers licenses, credit cards, cash, and car keys. What was missing was our room keys.

"I had mine in my pocket," I said.

"Me too," said the others.

"There are four of us, and nobody had it in their purse?" We all shook our heads. Unbelievable.

So there we were, blocks from our hotel, not a single shirt, pair of panties, shorts, or room key between us.

"Now what?" I said, fear rising in my gut.

"We've gotta figure out how to get back to the hotel," Jessi said, sounding a lot calmer than I felt.

"Without getting arrested or assaulted," Dani added. She didn't sound calm at all, she sounded more like what I felt -- panicked.

Remember how I complained about Ally and Jessi, earlier? Cancel that -- in this difficult moment, they really rose to the occasion, and took charge. Jessi said, "Calm, girls. No need to get agitated, we're gonna get through this. We'll laugh, later."

Much later, I thought. If ever.

Ally said, "First, we need to figure out where we are -- I have no idea how far we strolled when we first got here."

Jessi said, "Look down the beach -- there's no one to bother us, so come on, we'll solve this one step at a time. Let's find the street we came in on, then we'll figure out how to get to the hotel."

We set out walking. Like most beaches, there were 55-gallon drums lined with trash bags every twenty or thirty yards, so we proceeded from one of them to the next. There weren't many cars up on the road, but if we saw headlights while we were between trash drums, we'd dart to the next one, and hide behind it until the car passed.

"Maybe we should wave at the next car, get them to help us," Dani said.

"I don't think so," Ally said. "I think four naked girls getting into a stranger's car isn't a very good idea. Besides, it's not like we're miles from the hotel, we can get there without help." Dani nodded, looking rather grim.

We reached a point that we all recognized as the street the hotel was on. Walking the beach undetected had been difficult, but it was deserted, and now that seemed easy compared to the task of navigating through town to get to the hotel.

I guess I'd always realized that there was a downside to being naked in public, I'd just never thought it through. Obviously, you're vulnerable; what surprised me is that, when I wasn't in control, when it wasn't my choice to be naked and exposed, I wasn't quite as eager to be seen. In fact, I was quite eager not to be seen.

Our next step was to work our way across the sand to the road. It was far more difficult, without the trash bins to hide behind if any people or vehicles appeared. We crouched, and ran in little spurts, like commandos in those action movies that guys watch. We made it to a trash bin on the sidewalk and regrouped. Directly across the street was a small bike shop, closed for the night. Its door was inset from the front, creating a small alcove off the sidewalk, just large enough to shelter the four of us, where we could plan our next move.

I pointed that out, and was ready to run over there, but Jessi said, "Wait. Let's think about it. The front of the shop is brightly lit, so it's not a great place to hide and stay unseen. Look around the back -- there's a carport-type overhang, it's probably where they keep the rental bikes when they're open. It's dark, that would be a better starting point."

Nobody disagreed, so we dashed across the street. I surprised myself -- for the first time since we began exposing ourselves in public, I held an arm across my boobs, and a hand over my pussy. I noticed the others did the same.

Dani said, the stress obvious in her voice, "Great, we're across, and it's dark, but now somehow we've got to get around to the front so we can start working our way up the street toward the hotel."

Jessi said, "Maybe not. This is a small town. Only the main street, behind us, is businesses. Look," and she pointed across the alley, "the street in front of us is residential. It'll be darker, have less traffic, and have more hidey places than the business street. The hotel is up four full blocks, then in the middle of the next block. I seem to remember that the parking lot backs up to an alley, and I think it's this one that we're on."

Dani said, "These are long blocks..."

Ally ignored her and said, "Let's try the alley for the first block. If there are enough hiding places, we'll stay on it. If not, we'll go over to the residential street for the rest of the trip." Amazingly, she made covering that distance, completely naked, seem like something we could actually do.

The first block wasn't bad. We cautiously worked our way from one nook to the next. The businesses all had cinder block or brick rear facades, and the houses had fenced-in back yards, but there were insets and gaps. We divided the alley into small bites, and conquered them one at a time. We ran from the bike shop about twenty yards to a business that had an alcove for receiving deliveries. We paused for a moment, made sure the coast was clear, then ran another hundred feet to a nook behind a house, where they put their garbage bins for pickup on trash day. And that was how the first block went -- run, pause, peer ahead, find our next safe zone, and dash to it.

We soon found we could run faster if we didn't cover our breasts and pussies. It was scarier, I for one felt way more exposed, but getting to each safe zone faster felt like more of an advantage than being more covered.

We had selected our next nook, and were one deep breath away from dashing for it, when a car turned into the alley. We dived back into our hiding place, hearts racing, wondering if we'd been seen. The car passed, containing a couple of residents of one of the homes, who apparently hadn't noticed us.

We found carports the most useful in providing us shelter. They were open enough to hold the four of us, but with cars in place also full enough that we felt hidden while we scouted our next move. We were in a carport when the second car came down the alley, and again, they seemed not to notice us.

Halfway down the block, the next few houses had garages, which of course had their garage doors shut, making the space useless to us. On the business side, there were just plain flat walls with no recesses. It looked like we might have to retreat and start over, going down the street in front of the houses. Then Ally noticed that the middle yard between the garages was one of the few with no fence, and we were able to duck into the yard. A few more carports, and we reached the first cross street.

It took a few extra deep breaths to get ready to cross the street, it was the most exposed we had been since we left the bike shop. We made it without incident.

We continued up the second block the same way -- carports, and a few recessed overhangs on the business side. Then we ran into the same predicament as in the first block -- a row of garages, and flat, recess-free walls on the businesses.

Jessi ducked out of our safe zone, and ran down the row, disappearing from view past the second garage. She leaned out and hissed, "No fence, c'mon." It was one of the longer runs we'd had from one hidey spot to the next, and we were all a bit winded, so we paused a bit to recover. Ally leaned out to scout our next stop, but Dani froze, looking at the house we were behind. "Um, girls..." she whispered.

We all turned to see what concerned her. At first, I saw nothing. Then, there it was, a tiny red dot. We were out in the moonlight, but the house had a small covered porch, so the red glow was shrouded in deep shadow. I squinted, trying to adjust my eyes, then the glow went out. I continued staring, covering my breasts and pussy.

The red dot reappeared, and finally I could make out its source -- it was a man, sitting in his back porch chair, smoking. He made no move, threatening or reassuring. "Ladies," he croaked.

"C'mon," Jessi said, and we took off running. We hadn't pre-scouted this move, so it ended up being a longer run than usual before we found our next hiding place, hearts pounding. We took a short break, to catch our breath and gather our wits.