Beach Bullies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers

Breathing harder now, Janet reached down and started drawing Ash's boxers down, seeing them catch on his erection. Flushing slightly, she eased them over the obstruction, her eyes fastened on his groin and the emerging erection as she slowly pulled the boxers down.

"Seeing you're already kneeling there, does it give you any ideas?" asked Ash.

"What?" she wondered, looking at the erection gently waving in front of her fascinated eyes. She glanced up at Ash and then back to his erection, suddenly catching on to what he was hinting at. She took a hold of his cock, tilting it towards her and then slid her mouth over it, sucking lightly. Concentrating, she moved her mouth up and down the shaft, stopping occasionally to lightly rasp her teeth over the head. She could hear Ash breathing more heavily now, and gloated silently at the power she had over him at this moment.

Ash let Janet play with his cock for a while, enjoying the sensation but not ready to let things go too far just yet. When he finally came, he intended to have his cock very firmly imbedded in a hot, moist pussy. Reaching down, he pulled Janet up and away from him, smiling at her look of disappointment before pushing her firmly towards the bed, pressing her down onto it and kneeling alongside of her.

"My turn to play for a while" he informed her, one hand reaching for her breasts while the other slipped under her panties to stake a claim to her pussy.

Janet gasped and squirmed as Ash's hands started touching and teasing. Her nipples were standing proud, flaunting themselves, while she could feel her pussy swelling, heat and moisture gathering inside her. She watched as Ash lowered his head onto her breast, gently biting and sucking. Little shocks were now running through her, agitating her, helping to build the excitement within. She felt Ash tugging on her panties and looked down in time to see them being drawn off, leaving her naked before him.

Apart from the disaster of the day before, this was the first time she'd been naked in front of a man, and knowing that he was also naked and wanting her both thrilled and terrified her.

"Ash," she said, desperately. "I haven't agreed to have sex with you. I'm not sure that I want to go that far yet."

Ash's hands slowed but didn't cease their torment. "It's all right," he said. "I'm sure. You've been flirting with the notion of losing your virginity for several months now, culminating with yesterday's little effort. It's time for you to find out just what you've been flirting with. What sort of friend would I be if I just let you run around getting into the wrong sort of situation?"

Janet almost choked on that rationale. "You're trying to tell me you want to have sex with me to protect me from myself?" she spluttered.

"Don't be silly," came the calm reply. "I am going to have sex with you because I want you very badly. I was prepared to wait until you were absolutely certain, but you've sort of pushed my hand. To be blunt about it, if you're going to be fucked in the near future, and you are, then I'm the one who's going to be doing the fucking."

"Don't I have any say in the matter?" demanded Janet indignantly.

"Of course you do," Ash reassured her. "If you can look at me and say no, not today, I'll draw the line at bringing you to a climax and leave taking your virginity to another day. But you'd better choose now, as my erection is developing a mind of its own. Like me, it wants you right now."

Janet stared at him, unable to say what she wanted. Especially with those damned fingers fluttering around her breasts and her pussy.

"I'll make it easy for you," Ash told her. "Do you want me to stop? A simple yes or no will do."

Janet closed her eyes and sighed. "No. Don't stop please."

Ash leant over and his mouth closed over hers, drinking of her essence, while he continued to stroke her. His fingers were now slipping between her lips, probing around her vagina, softly stroking her hymen, and then drifting back up to where her clitoris lay quivering expectantly. A couple of finger roughly flicked her clitoris, almost making her scream with the sudden flood of sensation. Then his hand was again running up and down her slit, squeezing the soft flesh surrounding it, sending continuous vibrations down to continue agitating her aroused clitoris.

Janet was on fire now, writhing against the intrusions, wanting them gone to make room for something more, though not sure what the more was. She felt as though she was on the edge of something and wanted to find out what.

Seeing her movements, the upthrust of her pelvis seeking fulfilment, Ash lifted his hand slightly and then brought it down in a stinging slap along the full length of Janet's pussy. The suddenness of the strike did what he had expected, pushing her suddenly over the edge into a climax. Janet shrieked in shock as the sensations raced through her, feeling herself convulsing with ecstasy but knowing that something was still lacking.

Even as Janet was coming down from her climax Ash was moving over her, parting her lips and pushing his cock firmly into her. Janet barely noticed her hymen giving way to this sudden invasion, still feeling the aftershock of her climax. By the time she fully understood what was happening to her Ash's erection was firmly in place, filling her vagina, stretching it, filling her.

Janet stared down at the sport where they were joined, fascinated to see how Ash had disappeared into her, feeling that lovely sensation as his cock moved within her. Now she knew what had been missing, and she determined to make up for lost time. As she watched she saw that long spear slowly withdraw from her, despite her trying to cling to it, and then plunge back down to re-skewer her. She felt herself lift to meet that vigorous thrust, only to lose the prize again as Ash pulled back.

Moving firmly Ash plunged repeatedly into Janet, slapping hard against her pussy before withdrawing to drive home again. He could feel her climax building again, even faster than the first, and he drove home faster, urging her to rise to the heights.

Janet could feel her climax coming again, and it felt better this time. This time she had that cock inside her, beating out the tempo required, filling her so that she had something to hold onto when the climax began. Riding Ash's erection, she eagerly raced to meet the climax, feeling that thunderous wave flood through her while she clamped tightly around Ash, endeavouring to draw forth his seed.

Ash felt Janet convulsing, her internal muscles seizing his cock and he climaxed, shooting forth his seed in time to the convulsions that wracked Janet.

Lying there after their mutual climaxes, still within Janet, Ash resumed kissing her lightly, murmuring words that said nothing and everything. Eventually moving slightly apart, Janet snuggled against him, his arms around her, a nagging little thought occurred to Ash.

"Janet," he queried reluctantly, "are you on the pill?"

"Why do you ask?" returned Janet. "Oh, god. You didn't use a condom, did you?"

"Never gave it a thought, which was very careless of me," admitted Ash. "The pill?" he gently reminded her.

"Like you said earlier, I've been toying with the idea of losing my virginity for a while. It seemed the smart thing to do to go on the pill when the thought of having sex first crossed my mind."

"Well now that you've lost your virginity are you still interested in having sex?" Ash teased.

"I think I might be. Maybe you'd better do it again to refresh my memory."

Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers
12