Beach Cottage Family Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you ever have sex in a shower?"

"Yes. Not that great. You have to really want it."

"How about in a car?"

"Back seat, front seat. While driving. Not fucking, but everything else. Like, couldn't keep our hands off each other. And one night I even got eaten out laying on the hood."

"Like, naked?"

"Skirt up, panties pushed over. I wished he'd stop and take them off, but he was not a details kind of guy. Come with me, I have to make a stop."

She turned up the driveway of another cottage, also in the woods, but about a mile from our house. It looked deserted, with all the shutters closed.

"Hello, anyone home?" she said. No one answered. I followed her, walking my bike around the back of the cottage, where there was a patch of grass and a big green picnic table. "Come over here," she said, sitting on the picnic bench. "Don't sit down."

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Kevin," she said, looking up at me with those big blue eyes, "I want to see your cock. It's driving me crazy to think about it, and I can't stop thinking about it. I want to get a good look."

I looked around. The nearest houses on both sides were close, but well hidden by trees and bushes. "What?" I said.

"I told you what," she said. "You don't mean 'what', you mean 'really'. And I mean really. Girls like to see cocks, no matter what they tell you in texting class. We like to see them."

I slid my hands under my waistband. Was I being pranked? It felt like I was being pranked. Then I felt my bathing suit being gently tugged down until the waist was around my knees. My dick popped out, half hard. Andrea looked at it and pursed her lips.

"Oh yeah, that's really big." She looked at it for a while. I started to feel a little silly, but when I tried to pull my bathing suit up, she still had her hands tight on it, holding it down. "The end is all red. Did you jerk off last night? Don't lie, I know you did."

"I did."

"I knew it," she said.

"Also I came this morning," I said.

"While we were in the kitchen?" she said, incredulous.

"Uh huh," I said.

"You masturbated while we were talking in the kitchen."

"Uh uh," I said. "Wet dream."

"So this is what it's like when it's soft," she said. She looked at it, leaning in close. She pursed her lips and experimentally blew across the head. I let out a stifled cry like I'd just been burned. It jerked and raised a bit.

"I'm going to touch it," she said. "I want to see it hard." She let go of my suit, reached out, and caressed the tip with her fingers. "Is that okay? Did all those orgasms make it too sensitive?"

"The head... too much..." I managed somehow to say.

She slid her hand up my cock until it circled the base. "Is that better?" she asked. I nodded, and she began to slide her hand back and forth. The contact was soft, and I started to get even harder.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Do you cum a lot, when you cum?"

"I guess," I said, "what's a lot?"

"One way to find out," she said. "Do you think you can?" I didn't say anything, and she took it to mean either yes or I dare you. Licking her hand, she started long strokes up and down my cock. It felt amazing. I was so nervous I thought I would jump out of my skin, but I still could feel every last part of her soft hand on me. "Do you want me to stop?" she said.

"Uh uh," I said. "But you have to. You're my sister."

"See, Kevin, I told you, girls love giving handjobs," she said, rubbing me a little harder as I got completely stiff. "I love it so much, that I don't even care you're my brother." She slipped her other hand under her bikini top. "But you care, don't you. I can see it in your face. You're trying to hold back, but you won't pull up your suit and walk away either."

She pinched her nipple until it poked stiffly against the bikini top. "You think I should stop but you hope to God I won't, don't you. Do you like what I'm doing, Kevin? Do you like it, little brother?" She spat on her fingers and rubbed the saliva all over my cock. I sighed a fearful little moan. "Ohh, you like that even better, when it's wet. Are you imagining it's my mouth? My pussy?"

She started rubbing her pussy through her bathing suit. "Oh yeah, my pussy is wet," she said. "I'd let you touch it, but you don't think girls like that. Especially not from their own brothers." I started to huff and puff, and she sped up her jerking. "If you didn't want me to get all worked up, though, why did you wrestle me in the ocean? Poking against me with that big hard cock. My leg touching it, my foot touching it.

"Little brother, I love your big hard cock. I love that I get to feel it right now in my bare sister hands. I'm not pretending it didn't happen. This is happening. I wanted it so I made it happen. I love to jerk my brother's cock. I want to suck it and fuck it, brother. My sister pussy is all wet for you."

I didn't think I was going to cum, but when I did, I shuddered with the intense force of it. Andrea turned me to shoot long wet sprays of thin cum all over the picnic table.

She immediately stood up and walked away with her hands held up by her shoulders, like someone was holding a gun on her. I leaned forward on the table. My bathing suit was down around my ankles, and when I got control of myself, I clumsily pulled it up and tucked myself away. The cum was all over the table. I didn't even try to clean it up. Andrea was already standing by her bike around front. Her head was down. I picked up my bike and waited for a minute. She stood, breathing deeply. "Um..." she started, and then stopped.

We got on our bikes and started back in silence.

"I hope I didn't get that picnic table pregnant," I said as we biked the last mile home. It was the first thing either of us had said since I came.

Andrea laughed, a little hysterically. "You do cum a lot," she said. "Like, a lot." We rolled our bikes into the shed. Just as we were about to go in, she said, "Kevin?"

"Yes?" I said.

And she flashed me. She pushed the front of her bathing suit bottoms to the side for a two count. She wasn't shaved, but it was trimmed down real tight, like it had been shaved before and was now growing back.

"Uhh," I said, and she pulled up her suit and went in.

Since we'd gotten in lateish the night before, there was a bunch of stuff to do around the house. It was good to be busy getting out all the vacation things that were packed away. It was decided that the boys would all go to the grocery store, and the women would get the house all ready. Then we would all eat lunch and go to the beach.

We were driving in my family's big SUV. It had three rows of seats. The front were bucket, and the back two rows were bench seats. Paul sat sprawled across the second row for the drive into town, with my dad and I up front. "So dude," he said, "do you feel totally objectified when all the ladies are checking out your dick?"

"What's this?" said my dad.

"Oh Uncle Dave. I noticed how big your son is last night. He has a really big dick, by the way. Really big, so, you know, congratulations. And now I can't help but notice my mom and Aunt Colleen and Andrea trying to check him out. Like, side-eye style, trying to look without looking."

"Kevin, what a wonderful thing," my dad said, smiling.

"Embarrassing," I said.

"Uncle David, what do you think," said Paul. "Is it wrong to check out a member of your family?"

"You mean the way that Deborah and Colleen were checking out Kevin's uh member?" dad said. I slouched deep in my chair, red faced. "Not automatically. I think it's pretty human to look at what's around us, especially when it's something we don't usually see. Someone next to you naked... you're going to look. And if they're good looking, you're going to enjoy it."

"Okay, that makes sense, but what if you get a chubby? Or like, a raging boner? Like, I see Aunt Colleen naked. I just happen to walk in on her in the shower, and while I'm looking, my dick gets hard. Is that gross?"

"Well, Paul," my dad said, "Not every hard-on is a call to action. If you can just enjoy the scenery and not pluck the flowers, then who gets hurt?"

"Okay, but what if she wants it? Like, she sees my boner, and is all like, 'Ooh, nephew, come here and do me hard.' Is that wrong?"

"That's pretty wrong," my dad said.

"But if we both want it, who's getting hurt?"

"Her husband, I imagine. That's me, by the way."

"Okay, but what if you're sitting there, and you're like, go ahead, go for it. So it's not, like, betraying you. Is it still wrong then?"

"Paul, are you asking permission to seduce my wife?"

"Or your daughter, dude, or your sister, whatever. Okay, okay, what if it is me and my mom? She doesn't even have a steady boyfriend, and I'm very, very single. No attachments, no permission slips needed. If we want to go for it, is that wrong?"

My dad sighed. "Something tells me this isn't the first time you've had this conversation."

"Me and my bros like to debate this stuff," Paul laughed. "Pretty sick, right?" He went on, "I think I'm swaying you, though. So if you were going to bang Andrea, who do you think would need to sign off on it?"

"Aaand here's the store," said my dad.

We pulled into the lot, and as we were getting out, Paul said, "Kevin does have a huge dick, though, Uncle David. Just FYI."

"Do I have to leave you in the car?" my dad said.

We loaded up on groceries. On vacation, my dad liked to grill stuff, so we got a whole bunch of steaks and vegetables and olive oil and charcoal and stuff. He also liked to drink on vacation, so we got a bunch of wine and a case of beer and a bottle of rum and a bottle of gin and tonic and coke and soda and a bottle of tequila just in case, with a shitload of limes. Plus eggs and milk and bacon and this and that and when we were done, he'd spent like five hundred bucks. "This is why they send me," he said. "They'd feel guilty spending this much on food, but I don't care. I'm on vacation." We had to put the back row of seats down to fit all the food in.

"So Kevin," my dad asked as we were driving back, "did you enjoy having all the women in the family admiring you this morning?"

"I didn't know," I said, "and I guess now I'm embarrassed."

"Sure, I can see that it would be a shock at best, and probably pretty humiliating. But were you able to take any pleasure in their fascination with your penis? Did you feel any pride? You shut up, Paul," my dad said. "I want to hear what Kevin has to say."

"Yeah, a little," I said. "I guess they think I have a big penis, and that's cool. I just don't want to be, like, Mr. Big Dick. Like, that's all I am, and no one can think anything else."

"I have no idea what that's like," he said, "but I can imagine it's like they don't see the whole you. Something like that?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, here's my advice. Let them. Let them see it as much as they want. Don't be gross about it, but the only way to get over something like that is to let them look until their curiosity is sated. Then you can get on with being people," dad said.

When we got back from the beach that afternoon, the whole case of beer was gone. I was feeling pretty good, and I'd just had two. Aunt Deb took her bathing suit off right from under her cover-up and hung it on the line out back. Then she went right to her room to take a nap. My parents did too, but from the way my dad was eyeing my mom's ass, I didn't know if they were going to sleep or not.

My sister came out on the porch with a sleeveless blue sundress. She pulled it on over her bikini, then slipped the bikini off from underneath right in front of Paul and me. Smoothing down her dress to just above the knee, she said, "I hope you guys aren't going to keep those wet suits on out here. That's how you get ringworm." I wrapped a towel tight around my waist and pushed my suit down. Paul took his suit off, then walked around, looking for a towel. When he couldn't find one, he pulled on a pair of cargo shorts with no underwear. All the while, my sister was checking him out, and I guess I was too. He had a round bubble ass, and a big messy crop of pubic hair, while his penis bobbed around half hard... from the exhibition, I guessed. He took all of our suits around back to hang up.

Andrea sat down in a rocking chair, legs demurely crossed at the ankle, and I sat on one of the wicker loveseats. She glanced sideways and saw that Paul was still out back, fixed her big blue eyes right on me, and slid one knee up to hang over the rocker's arm. No underwear, of course. I could see everything from her belly button to her asshole. Her body was wonderful. Her skin looked soft and inviting, palest where her bikini had been, just just enough shade past it to make a visible tanline. Her short trim hairs, less than a quarter inch long, were light brown in a fan spreading up from the pussy. Her lips were gently parted, with just a hint of pink. She softly stroked her lower belly and smiled at me. I pulled my towel to show myself to her, but it was too tight around me. I had to stand up to loosen it, and just as I had it open, Paul came out through the kitchen door and I had to quickwrap it on and sit down.

Somehow Andrea was already back all legs together and dress back down, as demure as if we'd been conversing instead of flashing. Paul had a bottle of white wine in his hand and sat down next to me on the loveseat. "The game," he said, "is I Never. Someone says something that they've never done. If you've done it, you drink."

"Okay," I said, "I never pretended not to know that I was showing off my body to my cousins."

"Ha! Fuck you," Paul said, but he took a drink of wine from the bottle.

"Hand it over," said my sister, and she drank too.

"What? When was that?" said Paul.

"This game must be played with total honesty," said Andrea, shaking her head, "but there is no rule about explaining." She'd had about four beers at the beach, in the sun. You couldn't tell, really, except for a little extra time she took with the 'x' in 'explaining'. "My turn. I never masturbated next to someone of the same sex as me."

Paul and I looked at each other. We both reached out for the bottle.

"Ha! I thought so," my sister said. "You guys were jacking off together. That's why you both were naked this morning. Either that, or you were having sex."

"No, no, just stroking our own," said Paul. He looked around behind himself and said in a low voice, "Your parents were totally sexing it up in there. We were watching and I have to say it was insanely fucking hot."

"No es explaino," said my sister, "Ewwww. Por favor!"

"They ate each other out," said Paul. "You could see everything. Your mom was whispering shit in your dad's ear. I got way sprung. Kevin too."

"That's what happened," I said.

"Kevin!" my sister said. "Mom and dad?"

"Lower your voice," I said.

"Well, I know what 'I never' I'm saying next," said Andrea.

There was a soft sound from the window of my parents' room.

"Maybe you will, and maybe you won't," said Paul. "My turn. I never had impure thoughts about my own brother or sister."

"Dick!" I said. "You're an only child!"

"Drink," he said. I drank, and passed it off to my sister, who smirked and took a drink herself. I took the bottle back.

"Okay," I said, "I never had a threesome."

"I don't know if you ever had a twosome," said Paul. I held the bottle out to him, but he waved it off. "Sorry, dude, can't help you out here. I never lucked into one, and I don't have the patience to set one up."

My sister was holding her hand out for the bottle. She took a drink and looked at us. We were both staring at her. She raised her eyebrows at us, but we didn't stop staring.

"Damn, Andrea," said Paul, "I got to party with you more often."

"All right, dirty boys," she said, "it was the Saturday night after Mike broke up with me. I went to a party at his frat specifically to flirt with his friends in front of him. No bra. Little halter top. LIttle shorts. No panty line, because, voila, no panties.

"I have to tell you, those guys were not loyal bros. I started dancing with two of his friends. They knew he had dumped me, and what I was there to do. And we were just dancing all over each other. At one point, I was sandwiched between them, all of us just grinning and shaking ass with our hands all over me, and I realized what we were practically already doing. It took four more songs to get up the courage to say it, and then I said, 'I'm thirsty. Do you guys have anything to drink in your room?'

"Well, they lied to me. They had nothing to drink in their room. We were there until morning anyway, first all trying to fuck at once, and then slowing down and taking turns. The two of them were passing me back and forth, but in a really sweet and gentle way, with lots of stroking and kissing and backrubs as we slowly fucked. I stayed suspended in this dreamy wet state where somebody was always doing something to me. I was having this long, slow, unending orgasm that rose and subsided and rose and subsided, but just kept going for hours.

"At some point, I got sleepy and dozed off and woke up to see the two of them kissing and totally hard. That got me going all over again, and I got the one to help me suck the other, and then he got fucked while he ate me out. Then he fucked the other one while I ate out his ass. Then they did both fuck me at once, double-penetration like the video says, and I must have been insanely worked up because it felt really, really good. I was like, 'Threesome! Woo!'

"I walked out at ten in the morning wearing their clothes because I couldn't find mine. My ass was sore, my pussy was sore, I think I had cum in my hair. Mike was eating a bowl of cereal at the table. He looked so sad when he saw me I felt like shit for doing it. I had actually forgotten that I was doing it to hurt him, you know? And then, I thought, well, that could have been him, if he hadn't dumped me for basically no reason. And I got over it. I should have thanked him, I guess.

"Did you like my story, boys?"

Paul and I were still staring at her. "Holy shit," said Paul, and rearranged his prick in his shorts, giving it a little pull as he did.

"I'm going to like college," I said. "I wish I was going this fall." The head of my stiff cock rubbed uncomfortably against the beach towel.

There was another sound from my parents room. This one was clearly a moan. My sister took a drink from the bottle, and gestured with her head over to their window. We crawled to the window with Andrea between us, and stealthily lifted our heads to the windowsill. My father was on the bed, lying on his back, his bathing suit around his ankles and his knees wide, his t-shirt pushed up to his chest. My mother was jacking him off and whispering something in his ear. Her hair was tied into two ponytails on the sides of her head, and she was wearing a striped dress I didn't recognize.

"Oh!" whispered Andrea, next to me. Paul and I both looked over at her. She was staring at our parents, both her hands up on the windowsill. The blue sundress she had on was meant to be worn with something underneath, and it hung loosely enough that I could see quite a bit of her breasts.

"See?" whispered Paul. He unbuttoned his shorts and they dropped down, leaving his penis swinging back up, hard and eager. He dribble spit into his palm started rubbing it against the tip.

"Oh my God," Andrea said, and she grabbed her thighs, nails pressing into the fabric of the sundress. Her nipples were already hard.

My mom was licking her finger to get it all wet. I thought she was going to jack my dad off some more, but instead, she slipped it right into his asshole. She scooted down on the bed to do it, and when she did, her dress slid up, showing us her bare ass. "Do you like that?" she said, audibly enough now that we could hear her. "Do you like my finger in your asshole, daddy?"