Beach House Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh hi honey, I want to introduce you to a nice young couple.” Sue said as she pointed to Dean and Kati. “Their cold and wet and I’ve offered them a safe haven from the rain.”

Sue always had a soft heart when it came to strays.

“This is Dean and his girlfriend Kati.” Sue said. Dean shot out his hand and said, “Glad to meet you, what was your name again?” he asked.

“Oh, my name is Robert or Bob, which ever you would like.” I said. I could feel the heat rise on my face.

Kati walked over to me and reached up and quickly kissed me on the cheek. Her hands were pressed into mine and I felt like I was on fire.

“Nice to meet you sir, I mean Bobby, ops, Bob.” Kati said giggling and winked at me.

My knees almost buckled underneath me. My head got dizzy and I felt like falling down. I grabbed Kati to hold myself up so that I wouldn’t fall.

“Bob, are you okay?” Sue said with concern in her voice as she made it to my other side.

“I guess so, just let me catch my breath.” I replied.

I made my way over to the couch with the help of Kati on one side and Sue on the other. I surely didn’t know what was going on but my head was spinning. The girls pampered me and made me feel more comfortable. Even Dean had a look of concern on his face! I asked for a cool glass of water and settled back on the couch. That’s when Sue started to explain to me that Dean and Kati’s car had broken down and they had no place to stay. She said that she offered to them our spare bedroom for the night if it was okay with me. All I could do was shake my head yes and my thoughts raced back to last night when the three of us sucked and fucked ourselves silly!

My head finally cleared and Sue then offered our guests the use of our bathroom and any spare clothes that we might have laying around. Dean and Kati got up and removed the blankets that Sue had wrapped around them and damned if they both had on the same clothes as last night. Kati’s body looked even better now that I knew what it really looked like and Dean’s body looked as inviting as well. Sue walked them down the hall and showed them the spare bedroom and bathroom, then returned to me.

“Did you see what that little Kati had on?” Sue asked quietly. “She sure has a good looking body under those wet clothes! You could see everything she had under her outer clothes.” she remarked.

“Oh, I hadn’t noticed.” I said.

“You have to be blind not to see that she didn’t have any panties or bra on Bob!” she said. “I looked at her and she really started to turn me on Bob. Cat got your tongue Bob?” Sue asked.

“Well to tell you the truth I did notice and yes she looks sexy as hell.” I replied.

Sue snuggled up to me on the couch and said, “Would you like to make love to her if you could Bob?”

“What, are you trying to set me up?” I shot back at her with a tone.

“No, I was just curious because she has made us both horny!” She whispered as she squeezed my cock. “Well, would you?”

“Okay, okay, I guess if I had the chance I’d probably take it.” I said. “What do you think of her boyfriend Dean? I bet he’s the one that’s making you so hot between the legs!” I asked Sue.

She rubbed her legs together and I knew from the expression on her face that she wanted some of him as well as Kati. I sat there trying to figure out what in the hell was going on. All of a sudden Sue got up and headed for the kitchen. Half way there she turned around and said,

“I’m going to make us all a few drinks, maybe that will put us all at ease.” She said then went to the kitchen. “Then we’ll just relax and see what pops up!” she giggled.

*****

I watched Sue as she made us all drinks and my mind drifted back to our younger years together. Sue was twenty and I was twenty-four when we met and it was love at first sight for both of us! We fell in love and we got married within two months of our first date. I bring this up because I was admiring my wife’s body. Sue hadn’t gained a bit of fat over the years and she is just as active as she was back then. In other words, her body was still hot! Her hair was truly blonde and she kept it long but didn’t wear it down except on special occasions. Sue’s figure still could turn the heads of men. Her breasts were not large but they we’re more than a mouthful. I loved the way that Sue had always taken care of her pussy. It was kept bare for both of our pleasure. Sue still looked like she was in her twenties and at times I was a bit jealous.

We have always had great sex even after the birth of our children but there were a few things that were taboo. We tried anal sex but Sue quickly put a stop to that. She said that she had a mental block not a physical one. She Said the feeling was great but there was just something not right with doing it. Like I said earlier, Sue wasn’t one to give out a blowjob easily! There wasn’t any extramarital affairs no swinging! We both had discussed our fantasies and they did include others; both male and female, but we never had enough nerve or opportunities come up. One thing Sue always enjoyed about our sex life was that I really liked to please her. I could suck her pussy until she would finally have to push me away because of the intense pleasure she got from it. I just loved to see her get her orgasms. Even though we didn’t always see eye to eye on things I did in fact love her.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen to help her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. She turned around and we embraced in a passionate kiss. Her hands dropped to my ass cheeks and she squeezed and rubbed them both. My hands moved down to the small of her back and I pulled her tight into me, letting my groin grind into hers.

“Oh, baby you better quit that or I’ll have to attack you right here in the kitchen.” Sue moaned.

“You just wish it was our house guest grinding his cock into you!” I whispered into her ear. “Or better yet how would you like that pretty young thing Kati to be doing it?”

Sue pulled my ass into her harder and then wiggled her pussy mound over my growing cock. I wanted her so bad that I almost took her right there in the kitchen. All of a sudden Sue pushed me a way and turned her head looking towards the hallway. There stood Kati with my football jersey on, just like last night! Kati seemed to be smiling with approval on what we were doing.

“I’m sorry that I disturbed the two of you. It really looked like you two were really getting into each other. I can leave the room if you’d like?” she said.

“Don’t be silly. Come join us by the fireplace, you must be chilly in that old jersey?” Sue replied.

Kati met us as we got to the living room and plopped down on the couch. She sat down in the middle patting either side of her with her hands. “Come join me!” she giggled.

I could see directly up underneath the jersey and my heart jumped as well as my cock. Once again our little guest made sure she wasn’t wearing any panties! I knew if I could see all she had to over, so could Sue. I briefly glanced towards my wife and sure enough, her eyes were glued towards Kati’s pussy. Sue moved first and sat down next to her. I handed Kati a mixed drink then I sat down as well. We all proceeded in small talk and then Kati broke the ice.

“Sue how can Dean and I ever repay you and Bob for your hospitality?” she asked. “I would be willing to do anything that you’d like!” she replied softly.

Sue’s breathing had picked up and I could see lust in her eyes. I was still transfixed by Kati’s young and luscious body. I watched as Kati moved a hand from her lap until she rested it on Sue’s knee. Kati then started to raise the bar and her hand moved upward! I just sat there with anticipation about what would happen next. Kati’s hand neared the mark she was aiming for, Sue’s crotch, and Sue let out a soft moan. With her hand resting close to Sue’s pussy, Kati turned to look at me.

“Can you think of anything or something that we can do for you guys?” she asked me with this great big smile. Her other hand touched my leg and started to softly rub my thigh.

“I, I don’t know? What do you think Sue?” asking my wife.

Kati and I both turned our heads to meet the stare coming from Sue’s eyes. I noticed Sue had opened up her thighs a bit to allow better access for Kati’s hand, which was now planted in her crotch.

“Have you ever been with a woman, Sue?” Kati whispered.

Sue could only shake her head no!

“I really know how to please a woman. I would take real good care of you.” Kati said as her hand ran up between my wife’s legs.

Sue looked at me with questioning look. I nodded my head in approval and said, “Go ahead baby. What will it hurt, besides you might even like it?”

Kati leaned in towards Sue and placed her lips on my wife’s mouth. Sue instinctively reached out with her hands and touched Kati’s face. I looked down and saw that Kati’s wet pussy was peeking out from under the jersey. Kati’s legs opened and closed and by the sight I saw I could tell she was getting wet and there was a pretty shine on each lip!

They both came up for air and Kati turned her head towards me.

“What do you think Bob? Do you like what I’m doing with your wife?” she asked. I shook my head yes.

“Why don’t you stand up for me Sue?” asked Kati. Sue hesitantly got up and stood before us.

Kati got up and kissed my wife fully on the lips and ran her hands over my wife’s breasts. I watched as Kati grabbed the bottom of Sue’s blouse and pulled it upward over her head, releasing Sue’s bare breasts. Sue’s nipples were harder than I’d ever seen before; they were jutting out at least a half an inch. Kati lowered her mouth to one breast. She softly nibbled at Sue’s erect nipple and moans of delight came from Sue. Kati moved over to the next one and repeated the same thing. Kati finally pulled away and dropped to her knees in front of Sue. When Kati’s mouth reached my wife’s belly I almost lost it. What a sight it was to see my wife being taken by another woman.

Kati’s hands worked up and down my wife’s legs; running up between them and squeezing at her wet spot. Sue’s legs were shaking and I was hoping she wouldn’t fall. I watched as Kati moved her hands to the snap on Sues pants and undid it and then the zipper started downward. I watched as Sue’s jeans hit the floor she then kicked them out of her way. Sue now stood before Kati with just her panties on. From my line of sight I could see Kati’s pussy was dripping wet and it looked fantastic from behind. Her pussy lips were squeezed together, which made them stand out even more. I wanted some of it but I sat mesmerized but what she was doing to my wife.

Kati gently spread my wife’s legs at her ankles and then she slowly caressed her way up towards Sue’s dripping pussy. Sue had her eyes closed and was slightly biting her bottom lip. When Kati’s mouth touched Sue’s pussy mound; Sue’s knees buckled under the probing of Kati’s tongue and fingers! I had to move to get a better view so I got up and grabbed the throw pillows and scattered them next to Kati. When I got down on the floor next to them I could smell the sweet scent of pussy in the air. Sue had now reached out and placed her hands on Kati’s head pulling her face towards her pussy mound and clit. Kati obliged and continued to work with her tongue. I watched as Kati’s tongue slowly slipped between Sue’s exposed lips. She started low and worked upward, parting Sue’s pussy lips and when she reached Sue’s clit mound Sue almost collapsed again. Kati stopped and reached up and grabbed Sue by the waist and pulled her down to the floor. They embraced in a long deliberate kiss. I could see each of their tongues darting in and out of the others mouth and both sets of hands were roaming over one another’s bodies. I couldn’t resist it anymore and I grabbed my hard cock with one hand and then I reached out and touched Kati’s warm spot between her legs.

“Oh, yes Bob. You like what I’m doing to your wife. Isn’t my pussy wet!” she moaned.

Sue looked down with a dazed look on her face and shot me a very pleasing look.

I couldn’t help it but I turned over on my back and slid my head between Kati’s legs, planting my mouth directly below her gaping pussy. I moved my head up and stuck my tongue in her opening and Kati just wiggled her pussy down onto my mouth. It was only a matter of seconds when I felt a hand touch my cock. I stopped long enough to peer down and I saw Dean fully naked with one raging hard-on in his other hand. He had this big grin on his face and I matched his look. He started to tug at my cock slowly for a few moments then his lips replaced his hand.

I wondered what Sue was thinking? I knew I had to stop or I was going to explode so I pushed Dean’s head off of my cock, much to his dismay. Kati in the mean time gently pulled my wife to the floor with her and once again they embraced each other.

The sight of my wife and Kati going at each other was priceless!

I looked over at Dean and he still had his cock in hand but he was on the move. I watched as he headed up towards my wife’s head. I sat in utter amazement that Dean was going to have my wife suck his cock. Dean lightly touched the side of Sue’s face with his throbbing cock and she disengaged herself from Kati’s embrace and turned her head. Dean’s cock was now poised at my wife’s mouth. She opened wide and Dean pushed forward allowing his cock head to penetrate her lips. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, my wife now had a young cock in her mouth and from the sounds she was making she loved it! I watched with great anticipation. I wanted to see her mouth in action. I wanted to see her take it all in!

My wife at first seemed to be having trouble taking most of Dean’s cock in her mouth but I soon watched as she tilted her head back and this opened up her throat area to allow deeper penetration on Dean’s part. There was a brief period of her gagging but this soon was overcome. I moved in closer and was only inches from seeing his cock move in and out of my wife’s mouth. The view was fantastic; I could see the bulging veins along the shaft of his cock. Saliva ran out from Sue’s mouth and I could smell sex in the air.

“Go ahead Bob and touch Dean’s cock. I know you want to!” replied Kati. “Here let me help you.” She said as she grabbed my hand.

She moved my hand up and I wrapped my fingers around his shaft close to the base. Then I watched as Sue reached up and placed her hand on mine.

“Great Bob. Just stroke it like it was your own!” Kati said.

I moved my hand in unison with his thrusts and it was driving me insane! I could feel his shaft start to swell and knew he was close to cumming, very close!

“Sue, keep on sucking baby. Let Dean cumm in your mouth.” I said.

“Yesssss, oh Sue suck my cock harder!” Dean replied as he plunged in faster.

Sue’s own body started to convulse and wither because Kati returned to lapping and her pussy and playing with Sue’s clit.

“Fuckkkkk, suck meeeeee! Ahhhhh, ohhhhhhh, oh yaaaaaa suck ittttt!” Dean shouted out as his orgasm started.

I could feel his cock swell and then a burst came up from his cock and explode into Sue’s waiting mouth. I thought Sue was going to choke but she managed to swallow what she could and the rest had to ooze out of her mouth. There were a couple of more bursts and finally Dean stopped plunging into Sue’s mouth. Dean froze and he had such a look of contentment on his face that I knew he was done. He slowly slipped his wet cock out from Sue’s mouth. God it looked inviting!

“Ohhhhh, Katiiiiii please suuuuck meeeee haaaarder!” Sue hollered out. “Fuck my pussy with your hand!”

I watched as my wife’s body started to shake and quiver. I could only imagine what was going through her mind. Sue’s legs clamped shut around Kati’s head and from past experience I knew Sue was well on her way towards bliss! All of a sudden the action stopped and Sue collapsed on to the floor next to Dean. I looked over at Kati and figured it was our turn.

Kati must have sensed the same thing because she looked towards me and smiled. I watched as she moved out from between Sue’s opened legs and slid over to me. She reached up and pulled my mouth towards hers and we locked our lips and tongues together in a long passionate kiss. She ran her fingers over my hairy chest and tweaked my nipples. Dean moved out of the way and slid up and cuddled my wife and leaned on his elbow to watch us. We unlocked our embrace and Kati moved her hand lower moving softly towards my throbbing cock. I looked over at Sue and she gave me a very approving look.

“Oh Bob, I want to watch you stick your cock in Kati’s little pussy!” she purred.

Kati grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me towards her as she lay down on her back. I was nestled between her legs and I could feel the heat rising up from her pussy mound. Kati then spread her legs even wider and raised her legs off of the floor. I moved back until I was on my knees and I grabbed my cock with one hand and placed it at her gaping pussy. She was so wet that I heard a slurping noise when I entered her.

“Sue, come watch Bob fuck my pussy.” Kati said. “Watch how he pounds his meat into me, come here sue.”

My wife got up and squatted down right next to us and Dean joined her but on the other side of Kati and I. I couldn’t believe this was even happening. We went from having good sex and in a matter of days we were exploring and reaching out to new and adventurous ideas. I figured while they were watching I’d give them a good show. My cock head was just barely inside of Kati and I pushed in gently, burying myself until our pubic bones met. I ground myself unto her clit and she moaned out loud!

“Why don’t you get a closer look baby?” I asked Sue. “You can join us at any time if would like!” I said.

I reached down and grabbed the back of Kati’s legs and pulled them up, forcing her legs to open even wider. My hands ran up and down the length of her legs while I slowly fucked her. I loved to watch, as my cock would spread her delicate pussy lips and I could see her lips grab my cock on an outward pull. I looked over at Sue and she was watching with new vigor. She scooted closer and finally I felt her hand touch my balls. Sue gently massaged them and every once in a while she would reach up and place her hand at Kati’s pussy entrance, feeling us both. On an outward stroke I pulled completely out of Kati’s pussy and I grabbed a hold of my cock and slipped it a bit lower between Kati’s ass cheeks. I ran the length of my cock up and down between her ass cheeks then up again between her puffy pussy lips, all Kati could do was moan with pleasure.

My darling wife blew me away with her next move. I watched as she lowered her towards Kati’s pussy. I slipped in slightly, allowing my pulsing head to rest in Kati’s hot pussy. Sue started kissing and caressing Kati’s mound and eventually made her way to Kati’s throbbing clit.

“Oh, Sue I’m soooo glad you’ve joined us.” Kati said as she pushed her ass up higher.

With my wife’s mouth only inches away from my cock I couldn’t resist pulling out every few strokes and letting my cock slip between Kati’s clit and Sue’s mouth. Sue eagerly wrapped her lips over my cock head and sucked me until I had to pull out. This only went on for a short time when I saw Dean make his way to his feet, with cock in hand. He positioned himself close to me and with cock in hand he moved for my mouth. Sue noticed Dean’s movement and stopped ministering to Kati’s pussy.

“Bob, are you really going to suck his cock?” Sue asked me.

With a smile I opened my mouth and let Dean enter me. Boy it felt as good as last night, I thought. Sue reached up and touched Dean’s balls and slowly started to work them between her fingers. When Sue’s mouth met Dean’s ball sack I couldn’t believe it. Dean worked his cock in and out for a few more strokes and slowly withdrew himself. He motioned for my wife to get on all fours and he moved in behind her. That’s when I felt Kati grab my cock and she plunged her pussy forward taking me all the way in. That did it for me. My balls seemed to explode and I felt the rush of cumm heading up my cock.