Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that all about?"

"Don't know just the whole real-estate agent thing just made me laugh."

"Sometimes I worry about you Izzy." I could almost hear him shaking his head.

"Don't worry Matt, I will be nice to your friend when he shows up."

"Okay. Well, hey, I have to go but I will talk with you later. Love you sis."

"Love you to Matt." I hung up the phone and stared at Luke for a few minutes. Finally I moved over to him and hugged him and nipped at his neck. He groaned and woke up rolling over onto his back. I straddled him my hands lightly rubbing his chest.

"Keep that up and you will get something else fully awake." We both chuckled, I could already feel that all of him was fully wake. Slowly I guided his cock into my wet pussy and started to ride him sensuously. "Mmmm I don't mind being woken up like this." He reached up and cupped my breast in his hands.

"Speaking of being woken up. The phone woke me up a few minutes before I woke you up…guess who called."

"How would I know?" His face was puzzled but that didn't stop the rhythm of our lovemaking.

"Well it was Matt, my brother, just checking in on me and seeing how I'm doing. Seems he has this friend that is supposed to check in on me. Strangest thing to when I asked him who his friend was he described you down to a tee. He even said your name and said that this friend of his was in real estate." I looked down at him and he smiled sheepishly.

"I guess I'm busted aren't I?" I laughed whole-heartedly.

"Well its good to know that I'm not just sleeping with some strange surfer guy. However I don't think this is what Matt meant when he asked you too look after me.

"So you didn't tell him?"

"Of course not. Oh by the way I have good news."

"Yeah what is the good news."

"He's not coming back for another week." Luke grabbed me by my hips and rolled me onto my back so he could be on top and in control.

"Now that is some great news." He quickened his pace my hips started to move to meet his thrusts, he moved his hand in-between us and started to play with my clit, with in minutes he had me screaming out his name and cumming for him. I just wonder what will happen once Matt gets home and I have to stop playing house.

12