Beach of Black Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

"They look like the ones from yesterday. I'd better do some more checking." He surrounded her breast with both hands, almost covering her. He pushed up from the bottom so the breast floated high and free on her chest.

"It feels like the one from last night."

He put his face just an inch away from the nipple and inhaled.

"It smells like the one from last night. Hmmmm. I need a little more proof."

Dafna knew what was coming next. Dan's tongue shot out and he gave a long, wet, probing lick around the nipple, then his lips formed a complete seal around it and he planted an agonizingly sweet kiss. As he pulled the hardening nipple outward with his suction-cup lips and released, he made a delighted smacking noise. Dafna shuddered.

"No doubt about it; this is just like the one I ran into last night. Of course, I don't know about the other one. I'd better check there, too."

A devilish gleam came into his eyes. He was enjoying himself now. Dafna stretched in the sun and shade, feeling like a ripe nature goddess. Her crotch was getting damper by the minute as Dan's hands and tongue drew her sensuality farther and farther out.


Dan leaned over to slip the other shoulder strap down. Dafna slipped her arm through it. "Arriba, por favor," Dan said. "Up a little." She sat up so he could peel the suit down until it was bunched just below her belly button.

Dan stepped over to her other side and sat down. "Yes, this looks quite familiar. Definitely a familiar face."

"But it needs more investigation, riiiight?" asked Dafna. Her hand reached out to stroke Dan through his swim trunks. She desperately wanted to wrap her fingers her lips around him.

"Have to make sure, no?"

Dan lowered himself and licked the bottom of the breast. One hand cupped that breast, while he pleasured the other nipple with a milking squeeze-and-release motion with his fingers.

Again the tongue reached out and nipped Dafna with a teasing upstroke. His head moved so he could paint her nipple with licks from every angle. Dafna liked the image. Her body was the canvas he painted with his affection and caresses. And she was an artist, too, giving as much as she got.

Dan stopped talking and sucked the nipple into his mouth. His tongue danced over the tender skin, inflaming nerves that shot up and down Dafna's spine. Her fingers wrapped around his so they both held her breast. Dan took her finger into his mouth, too, moistening it and even sucking on it alone, before putting it back on the nipple. Then he sat up and just gazed at her as his hands massaged her breasts, alternately squeezing the nipples and sweeping his fingers in great circles around all the flesh.

"Delicious. Just simply, totally delicious," he said. "I could eat you up."

"OK, but I eat you first."

"That can be arranged. Oh, I forgot."

"What?"

"You'll see. Patience, mi amor. Close your eyes."

He pulled the baby oil from the picnic hamper. He squirted a puddle on his hands, then cupped one breast, then the other. "Keep your eyes closed now," he said.

With effort Dafna obeyed. She felt the warm liquid flowing over her skin as Dan's hands kneaded her breasts, steadily moving in circles and strokes over every inch until she thought she would scream from the unseen sensation.

And then as he sucked she felt a hand leave her breast. With her eyes closed, it just vanished. Vanished, that is, until the unrelenting touch settled outside her swimsuit, between her legs.

"Aye, I am going crazy," she murmured. "I cannot stand it."

"Good. I want you crazy, crazy with passion. I want you wanting to be fucked like you've never been fucked before. Really. I want you to scream so they hear you at the beach house."

"We scream together."

"Lovely idea."

Dafna shivered in pure sensation. The suckling on her nipple combined with the new stroking of her cunt to make her delirious. He wouldn't stop, he just kept teasing and playing with her body. With eyes still closed she envisioned his fingers on the swimsuit. They were cupping her cunt, pushing on her pubic bone a little, then slipping into the cleft of her pussy lips. The lips were spreading, opening under his touch, the blood pumping hot through her, swelling her cunt until she was ready to burst through the fabric.

She bolted upright, almost panicked. "Mi amor, basta! Enough of this. Let's get naked."

"I like that idea."

Dan eased the swimsuit off her hips. She was nude in the sun, panting. Her primal female aroma, that scent that reminded Dan of cinnamon, filled the clearing. Now Dan felt he would swoon.

"Is my turn," she said. "Stand up."

Dan stood up. On her knees, Dafna pulled his trunks down, careful to keep his cock angled to avoid any painful bending. Free of that, she yanked them down and off and now Dan stood naked in the glade.

"Ah, this is what I want. I want so much," said Dafna.

With no delay she wrapped her arms around Dan's hips. Her cheek, right at crotch level, brushed against the quivering cock, standing straight out from Dan's body. He always joked the mohel (a Jew who performs circumcisions) did a good job at his bris. Dan was right. His cock was a wonder to her, soft and hard, compact but big enough, fresh, masculine, alive to her touch however she touched him. She rubbed her face against its length, like a jungle cat marking her territory. Well, she thought, it is my territory!

Now Dafna's tongue reached out. As she held Dan's hips firmly with her hands, she gave a long lick from his balls to the tip. Then she planted a smacking kiss with those reddened lips around the head. Dan stroked her head. She looked up, her pale hazel eyes locking with his.

They said nothing, just held the gaze in the jungle silence. Her lips slipped back and forth on the tip. She saw an urgent glazed look in Dan's eyes. She had him in her hands, in her mouth. Yes, she had him. His hands stroked the brown blond hair, her cheek, her neck.

For long seconds she kissed and sucked. Dafna pulled her head back and licked her lips. The cock was glowing wet. Good, she thought, just right. She formed a circle with her fingers and wrapped them around the cock. Slowly she moved her hand back and forth on the throbbing flesh. Now Dafna was the one to look closely. She never tired of the sight, the Jewish male in full sail.

Dan was biting his lip. This was excruciating. His hips pushed forward against Dafna's hand. "Dafna, my dear, I'm very close. You want it like this or . . .?"

Dafna could tell from the pulsing that Dan would come in seconds if she didn't stop. She released her hand.

"I want you in me. We do other things later, yes?" she purred.

"In you – that's the place to be," said Dan. "Sit down. Get comfortable."

Dafna arranged a towel for a pillow, then lay down with her head against it. Dan watched, transfixed, as she drew a deep breath and raised her arms over her head in a yoga-like stretch. She closed her eyes, something he'd seen her do before they made love, a way to cleanse herself and focus on what was to come. She opened her eyes and smiled. Dan knelt in front of her then, his hands on her dimpled knees. He gently spread her smooth, athletic legs. The smile grew as her legs parted.

She reached her arms for him. "Mi amor, come to me. No more waiting. Fill me up and I will fill you."

Dan, so visual, hesitated. He had never made love in such a pastoral setting. Against the dark green blanket, Dafna's body stood out like molded cream, round and ripe. Little details flashed in his sight, the light freckles on her nose, the breasts shiny in oil and light, the lovely pink cleft of her cunt framed by blondish curls, the pink puffy lips beckoning him to come to her. The arms, reaching out to him. And Dafna, Dafna, the woman who wanted him. And yes, he thought, I want her.

He lowered himself on to her. Dafna's hands reached for his face and hovered as he slipped his cock into the warm anteroom of her pussy. He had to hold back to savor the sheer delight of their love making. He sighed.

"It's good for you, Dafna?" he asked as he slid in, inch by solid inch.

"So good, so good to be fucking," she gasped.

Dan held himself above her with his arms for the first long, slow stroke. Nestled inside, he lowered himself. Those arms with the light blonde fuzz on them embraced him. Those lips so red opened to swallow him, as he swallowed her.

Dafna felt herself in the shade of his body, covered and safe in the wide open. On her back, legs wide, oiled breasts pressed against Dan's hard chest, her mind just went blank. She flew on pure sensation. There was no thought of what to do or not do, say or not say. One word and touch flowed into another. Embrace and kiss, longing and fulfillment were theirs.

His hands were in motion. One hand propped him while the other cupped an ass cheek, titling her pelvis upward so he could touch her deeply inside; her hands pressed his back to pull him in.

"Oh mi amor, I am getting close," she said. "And you?"

"Stretching it out to give you the most pleasure."

"I want you to come. You have more than one time in you, yes?"

"Many times. I just like to wait."

"I have an idea," she whispered, licking his ear as if it were a lollipop. "Fuck me another way. Look."

"I'm game."

"Lie on your back."

Dan stretched on the blanket. The fluffy ocean clouds skittered above him, throwing waves of shadows and light across the clearing. Sensation that would remain forever washed over him – a bird's call, the breeze stirring the trees, the endless rumble of waves, his matted public hair drenched in sweat and Dafna's juices. His cock cast a shadow like a lover's sundial, to count the hours of lovers' summer leisure.

Dafna, squatting beside him, ran a finger from his knee all the way to his cock, which she held like a cigar between her index and middle fingers. She squeezed. Dan jumped. A drop of pre-come popped out."

"Do that one more time and I'll splat on your pretty face."

"I like that idea, for later." She said. "Now, you fuck my chocho." Dafna gracefully swung over him. Now she took the teasing lead.

"I go down fast or slow? Hmmm. So many ways to fuck you." Her hazel eyes locked on to Dan's, holding his gaze, daring him to look away, drilling him with her sensuality. "I think I go slow. I use my strong knees to fuck you slowly, make you wait."

She watched Dan bit his lip as her crotch descended an inch at a time. The hours at the gym really did give her strong knees and great flexibility. His hips flexed to push his cock toward her open cunt.

"It's like 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind,' you think? The alien spaceship is landing," Dafna said as the first inch of cock slipped between the wet, spreading pinkness. She wiggled to get a smooth entry.

"'Close Encounters of the Orgasmic Kind,'" Dan said. With considerable self-control he whistled the five-note theme from the movie.

"We show aliens how we power the sun, through the energy of fucking," she said.

"Splitting your cunt open releases the energy of the universe," said Dan. Her weight settled around him. Her feet flanked him and from the angle her torso and face blotted out the sun, its glare casting a corona that shimmered through her brown-blonde hair.

Dafna was free. She could laugh, spin on his cock, order him to not touch her, do anything she desired. And she desired much. She tightened her muscles around his cock, now buried deeply in her. His face twitched at the unexpected invisible squeeze.

"God you are strong down there," he gasped.

"Kegel exercises, all the time," she laughed.

"Kugel exercises?" he said, referring to kugel, a Jewish noodle dish. They both laughed. She held his gaze like a snake charmer. The ponytail hanging over her shoulder even resembled a braided snake, circling down toward the swell of her breast.

"Put your hands on my hips and you hold me while I fuck you, OK?" she said, a teasing edge command in her voice. His cock jerked inside her. "I fuck you until they hear you at the beach house."

"Oh, yeah? Well they'll hear you all the way back in San Salvador."

"Only one way to find out."

Her hands behind her head, Dafna arched her back like a bow, face and nipples to the clouds, skin stretched tight on top, wide between her legs.

Looking downward, she saw the salt and pepper line of Dan's hair merge into the light brown buzz of her cunt, marking where his cock vanished between the pink swollen lips. She liked to fuck, and she really liked to look while she fucked. The visual element of sex delighted her. The details were entrancing, like the little outline Dan's lips made after a sucking kiss on the side of her breast – the foam of their mingled cum drenching her thighs, the slow disappearance of a finger or two into her. She felt it all, and watched it all.

Dafna rode Dan with a growing intensity. His hands gripped her, surely making red marks on her hips. He seemed in her trance, warm putty in her hands and pussy, so to speak. He smiled at her aggression. He always said he liked a woman who knew and talked about what she liked. That was Dafna.

"You, play with my tetas while I fuck you. If feels good the way you fill me up," she said, rocking back and forth on him.

"I'm all the way. I feel like a bottle of champagne about to pop its cork."

"Aye, my nipples are popping too, you make them so hard."

His hands plumped her breasts with firm strokes and squeezes. Now Dafna gasped at Dan's force on her. He was claiming her in his way. His cock filled her even more, and every upthrust stroked her open clit. His hands pulled her nipples up and out, so the heavy flesh of her breasts floated in space, the gravity deliciously fighting against Dan's grip. She felt dizzy.

Dafna felt her body expanding. Her body was growing inside and out. The breasts swelled as the cock nestled inside her pushed against her walls. It was pulsing, growing, frantic for release from her relentless wave-like strumming against him. He was nudging her past her limits of known pleasure. The space inside her inflated and she felt her skin move outward into the sand and the sky, the barriers between flesh and elements blurring.

Her fingers moved to where their bodies merged at a right angle. Dafna put her finger directly on her clit, then rubbed in a circle. "So good," she said. "I'm so hot." She put two other fingers around the base of Dan's cock, hard and pushing at the entrance to her body.

"Is time, yes?" she said. Dafna squeezed his cock in time with his thrusts upward.

"You're making it time, mi amor."

Dafna's cunt quivered. Restraint was collapsing. Dan's cock in her and his hands on her breasts were pulling a climax out of her.

"Dafna, Dafna, oh your hand." Dan gulped as his legs stretched out rigid beneath Dafna. The glazed look in his eyes, the breathless breathing, to her his restraint was gone, too. The great warm space inside her grew larger, warmer, more fluid. Even as his hands milked her breasts, her fingers milked his cock. She goaded him on, feeling like a sheep dog guiding her lamb into a safe place.

The Dafna's thighs quivered. She always thought of Dan's orgasm like a volcano. Now, the first buckling waves of lava were pumping into her, and she snapped.

Dan bucked hard against her. Through her misty vision Dafna saw Dan's faced scrunch, reshaped as her hand pumped him on and on. He looked as if all the oxygen had been kicked from his chest. He flailed.

And then without thinking Dafna began to scream into the island air.

A wail, in the space between anguish and delight, ripped from her chest. All the day's tension and teasing, building since that morning in Mexico City, flooded her body and vision. Her animal cries pierced the shimmering heat in waves that raced across the water. A fisherman, one of the locals who sold dinner items to the beach-house residents, looked up when he heard the thin distant sound. What was that, he wondered? Sometimes he heard similar sounds from the island in the inlet. With a shrug he pulled up some flopping fish that would fetch a good price, many dollars, from the Jews at the beach house.

And then, done. The sticky mingled jizz flowed out of the snug place. Screams faded into whimpers. The rocking thrashing slowed. Bit by bit Dan's cock shrank and finally slipped out of Dafna's cunt in a drizzle of juices.

Dafna fell forward on top of Dan. They kissed lightly, tenderly. "Mi corazon," he said. "You are my vacquera buena, my good cowgirl. You rode me like a pro."

"My volcano, see how your hot cum is dripping out of me." Rolling off him, Dafna slipped her fingers between her cunt lips. It emerged sticky and whitish. Dan grabbed the finger. "Yummy, I need dessert." He licked her finger clean. "Protein, good."

She laughed and hugged him, her head against his still heaving chest.

"You are crazy. You'll do anything, even lick the jizz out of me."

"So long as it's my jizz."

"Only yours, Dan, only yours."

They were quiet. The afternoon sun dried their sweat. The island's sensations welcomed them back – the parakeets flapped their emerald wings, a breeze murmured through palms. Heavy clouds piled on the horizon to the east, blown all the way over from the Atlantic Ocean, perhaps bringing a late-afternoon shower. Lying safe against her lover, Dafna felt the earth wheeling beneath them, carrying them along in the embrace of time.

"That was just the best. You know that, right?" asked Dan.

"The best since last night," said Dafna as she daubed sunblock on Dan's nose.

"I just lost control. I came so hard. Everything was concentrated right . . . there," he said, patting her cunt. "Yep, that's the place."

"I bet they heard us at the beach house. Really," said Dafna. "The know we came here to make love."

"Is that a problem?"

"My sister, maybe she's a little jealous. Leah and Bernardo have such a busy life, not much time for fucking, like us."

"So they can come out here tomorrow. We'll take turns. We can make love in the little house."

"You make me feel so good, Dan. I never make love outside here before. It is beautiful with you."

They watched the clouds sail overhead. Dafna laughed when Dan saw Hebrew letters in the sky, God's messages to His children on the island. Dafna's fingers traced the line of black and grey hair from Dan's throat to his groin. "So hairy, mi oso grande, my big bear," she said. "The stroking began to effect him.

"Hmmm, the rest does us good," said Dan. The sleeping cock yawned, stretched, and woke up.

"Mi amor, maybe we don't need to wait for the little house," she said. Her fingers moved lightly up and down the hardening shaft.

"Why I believe you've hit the daily double," Dan said. "That feels good. Let me check you out."

His fingers slipped into the gooey delight of her pussy lips. "Sure got you lubed up today," he said. Hs fingers lay on either side of her clit. He brought them together. "You like?"

Dafna jumped. "I feel weak again. It is very warm for me now. I need you again very soon. I am like putty in your hands."

"I know how to make you putty." Dan took a long slow lick of her crinkly nipple. His hand reached behind to cup her ass cheek as she lay beside him. She gasped at the warmth and confidence of his grip. With a light pull he held her open. "Now let me spoon you."

Dafna rolled on her side, like a question mark. She could not see him, but he felt her everywhere. While one hand held her open, a finger from his other hand caressed her from behind. His cock, now hard, brushed against her ass. "Dafna is so sexy from behind, such a sweet back and tuchus. Dan leaned forward to kiss her shoulder and ear. "Roll over on your stomach."