Beach Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready whenever the girls are, they look wet enough to me. Although they could always be wetter," with that I lowered my head to Jes's freshly eaten out pussy, which was still open slightly from Tom's probing fingers. I made sure to really work my tongue in there, trying to be as ferocious as Heather was. I noticed Tom had assumed the same position in front of Heather, leaving the two girls once again with no one but each other to kiss while Tom and I worked on their slits. I kept up my tongue lashing for only about a minute when I saw Tom get up and begin to mount Heather.

Tom spoke up, "I've been waiting to get a piece of you ever since I saw you on the beach today in your hot bikini."

"Put it in me now baby, I want to feel every bit of you inside me." Heather responded, not needing to tell him twice. I got a first hand view of Tom's dick pushing at the entrance of Heather's hole, and focused my attention back onto Jes's cunt. I was so close to the action I could hear the sound of Tom sliding all the way into her, before bringing it back out again, and pausing for just a second before sending it all the way in again. I looked up at Jes who wasn't kissing Heather anymore, and just starring at the action that was happening right next to her, even straining her head up to get a better view.

"Tommy, you're filling me up so much, ohhh god, go faster, please baby, go faster." Heather's cries must have snapped Jes out of her trance as she put one of her hands on Heather's boobs, and began pinching one of her nipples, getting even more of a reaction out of her. I eased up on Jes's pussy with my mouth enough for her to lean over a little more and place her mouth just over Heather's right nipple, taking it into her mouth and sucking on it slightly making both of them harden. She continued this assault, alternating between sucking on both of her breasts and planting a kiss on Heather's waiting mouth. I then got up and knelt between Jes's spread legs, placing my pre-cum dripping cock at the opening of her pussy, and wasted no time pushing in.

"Ohhhhh. Yes! Push it all the way in me, I want to feel you bottom out over and over again." I looked up to see a beautiful sight before me. Jes's body was arched backwards, her eyes were shut, and her wide open mouth was letting out short, fast breaths. After a few times going in and out, and making sure my cock was well lubricated by Jes's pussy, I picked up the pace. The sounds of two hung guys fucking their partners filled the room, all you could hear was loud slaps with the occasional moan or words of encouragement from the girls.

I knew I was close to cumming and wanted this to last a lot longer, so I had a suggestion, "How about we try a different position? I want you girls to have some fun with each other while Tom and I finish off."

Jes replied first, "I don't care how we do it, I just want your cock back inside me, and I'm sure the same goes for Heather. What did you have in mind?"

"You two girls face each other kneeled over on the bed, and Tom and I will go in doggy style from behind you. This way you can kiss, and Tom and I get to see those beautiful tits bouncing back and forth." After my suggestion we all switched positions as quick as possible and I allowed Heather and Jes time to start making out before lining up my dick with her.

I pushed all the way in again, causing Jes to moan uncontrollably into Heather's mouth. Heather moaned immediately after Jes, so I knew that Tom had pushed in just as far as I had. I grabbed Jes's ass with both hands and was pulling her back onto my cock, impaling her with every thrust. The slapping noise was getting louder now, and I had a great view of Heather's boobs swinging back and forth underneath of her. The feeling was amazing, the head of my dick was hitting Jes's clit each and every time I pushed back into her, and I could tell from her screaming that she could feel it too. That's when Tom and I met each others eyes from across the two beautiful naked girls beneath us, and we knew what we had to do. I reached my hands towards him, and his began reaching up to mine. Finally, after all of the kidding around we had done the Eiffel Tower. The girls had no idea what was happening above them, but that moment was so surreal, that I almost had to laugh a little bit.

The chuckle didn't last long however, as I knew I'd be cumming all over my fiancé any minute. "Guys, I'm getting really close to cumming, where should I do it?"

"I want your cum inside me tonight! I have to feel your dick spasm in me, I'm going to cum too and I know that it will send me over the edge." Jes said. I always give Jes what she wants, and this time was no exception. However, before I came I flipped her back over into the missionary position so she could see the action happening behind her better. I wasted no time and plunged back into her, keeping my dick as far in as it would go. I looked up to once again see Jes's tongue inside of Heather's open mouth and her hand latched onto one of her swinging nipples. I could see the look on Tom's face too, and knew he was about to deposit his load inside of Heather. I concentrated back on Jes and broke her kiss with Heather, so we could make out while cumming together. It was at that moment that I heard Jes whisper in my ear that she was about to cum.

"Please baby, cum inside me. I need to feel your cock in me when you do it." I couldn't hold out any longer and I pushed into Jes one final time before my cock spasmed and released all of my juices into her well fucked hole. Even though Tom and Heather were right next to us, I didn't hear them anymore, and was fixated on how beautiful Jes looked after the marathon fuck session we just had. I snapped out of it though, and laid down next to her, lightly kissing her shoulder. We both looked over and watched Tom and Heather finish up with Tom grunting and Heathers mouth open wide in a look of pure ecstasy. They collapsed next to us after he shot all that he had into Heather. All of us slept exactly where we lied that night, Jes cuddled up next to me, and Tom and Heather right next to us, spooning with each other, all of us still completely naked.

The next morning we all kind of stirred around the same time, not really sure what to say. Tom broke the ice by saying, "Well, I guess we don't need a guest bed anymore when you guys sleep over." This caught us all off guard and we started cracking up. This was just the start to a great weekend.

"Hey guys what do you want to do for dinner tonight? I saw this great taco bar just up the road when we came in last night." Heather said.

Jes replied, "Taco night sounds good to me."

12