Beachside Estates Ch. 05

Story Info
Apt 315 - Georgia Bowen.
7.9k words
4.45
12.4k
13
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/22/2022
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

—warning—

There are explicit scenes of consentual sex.

(To the readers;

Thank you for reading, favoriting and voting on the Beachside Estates chapters thus far. Chapter 6 ends the first Story Arc and I really do hope you all like it! When BE returns a month will have past and we will meet more residents as well as see how things are going with Hannah and Natalie, as well as Jenny and Georgia.

Also, as far as I know, the story will move more rapidly from hear on as I will not be spending 4 chapters on one day again... I hope!

Okay! Well, until the next story submission, thank you and be safe - Pinkender)

*

Chapter 5 - Apartment 315

January 5, 2019

1:00 - 3:00 pm - Unscheduled

Looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, a nearly 6 foot tall man with a square jaw, aqua green eyes, fair freckled skin tanned from long hours in the sun, and golden strawberry blonde hair stared back at me.

Running my fingers across my face, I scratched my fingers through my beard and thought about shaving for the millionth time. Thankfully, it was the same color as the hair of my head! If it wasn't, I most certainly would have stayed clean shaven. Maybe I should shave, both my beard and head were growing more deeply speckled with white on my chin and at the temples. Of course I had no plans to shave my head so I might as well leave the beard too.

Smiling at myself, I checked my teeth then used a finger to pull my bottom eyelids down, one after the other. I look tired. The creases on my forehead and the crows feet at the edges of my eyes seemed deeper today than before. Then I thought of my morning thus far, and how busy I've been since roughly 5 o'clock am!

Although Saturday, Natalie knocked on my door at 5 to pay her half of the rent! The memory of taking her virginity played like a movie in my head of us making love...

Hannah, Natalie's mother, came to pay her half of the rent an hour after Natalie left and we spent 3 hours together. Time spent with her never felt long enough...

I was already tired by the time I returned to my deck chair and started reading a book. Soon after Sabina from apartment 101 came out and up to the deck to sunbathe followed by Jenny from apartment 104 and Hannah from 105, last was Heather Griggs and her daughters Thelma, who is 3 months pregnant and not showing yet, and Daphni, the younger daughter but large and round in her bikini with a 9 months pregnant belly.

I spent a good deal of time admiring Hannah, Jenny, Heather, Thelma, Daphni, and Sabina sunbathing out on the deck while reading my book. The only exception being a small confrontation with Gregory Defoe, Jenny's husband. Apparently, he is the jealous and suspicious sort. I will have to keep an eye on him since he seems to be a bad combination of paranoid, aggressive, and stupid. Once he left and I soothed Jenny's fears, 7 months pregnant Sabina invited me back to her place to tend to her... needs.

I, of course, accepted her invitation and found myself taken as a consort, or husband of sorts, as part of her Tribal customs!

I left Sabina an hour later, satisfied and napping from her exertions. Now, after getting dressed for the third time today, I walked out onto the back deck and retrieved my coffee cup and book as well as took the opportunity to see if Hannah was still out sunbathing with Jenny and the others. I didn't see either one. Neither was Heather or her daughters still out. They must have all gone back inside...

Ready to eat lunch, but not really desperate for sexual companionship, I walked over to Hannah's apartment and knocked on her sliding door. I may not want sex, but I do enjoy eating with a beautiful woman. There was a long silence before I knocked again. I was just about to leave when the blinds suddenly rustled and Hannah peaked out from the side the curtains. We made eye contact, I smiled, and she returned my smile before sliding the door open and stepping back, inviting me in as she purred, "I didn't think you would be paying me a visit again so soon!"

I smiled wryly as I stepped into her room and answered, "I just wanted to invite you to join me for lunch."

It's been a long time since I've been in Hannah's bedroom, so with a quick glance around I noticed that she still hadn't painted the walls anything other than the white every apartment was. The floors were bamboo with matching natural wood trim and doors, and the door hardware was basic brass. Hannah and Natalie's bed was a natural stained oak sleigh bed with matching nightstands and dressers.

Looking from her room to Hannah, I smiled. I must've caught her just as she was getting out of the shower because she only wore a towel wrapped around her thick platinum blonde hair. Standing naked in front of me like the Grecian statue of Aphrodite, she smiled as I ogled her. Her cornsilk blonde eyebrows furrowing and her sapphire blue eyes gleaming as she put her hands on her hips and took a deep cleansing breath to disguise proudly thrusting out her chest, "Do you like what you see?"

What I saw was a 40 year old woman in the prime of her life with white skin the color of snow. A woman with sharp Nordic facial features and a broad plump mouth the shade of pink dogwood flowers. Looking down, I admired her elegant neck and broad, strong shoulders, and huge 38M breasts that hung like ripe melons. Each breast was as white as snow covered mountains capped with white areolas and thick pink nipples that point straight out at me!

Her belly was femininely curvy without being fat at all while her 34 inch waist swooped out to 43 inch hips and a broad thick ass. She twisted her long legs as I ogled her, separating her thickly muscles thighs, posing for me as if she were in a photoshoot. Separating her thighs had the desirable effect of showing me her beautiful platinum thatch of pubic hair. It was almost invisible against her milk white skin, and from my viewpoint masked her outer labia and pink inner pussy lips very well.

Looking up and meeting Hannah's eyes, I purred, "You know I love everything I'm seeing right now!"

Hannah smiled naughtily as she pulled her towel off her head and tossed it on the bed before turning to the closet as she said over her shoulders, as I watched her ass jiggle, "Okay, I just wanted to make sure I'm not just the old nag, since you have so many young vibrant girls in your bed now..."

I shook my head and smiled as I walked around her bed and wrapped my arms around her waist before whispering in her ear, "I know what you're doing... You're neither old, or a nag! You're beautiful and mature... in the prime of your life!"

"Really?" Hannah asked as she turned her head to look at me over her shoulder.

"Yeah," I answered, then kissed her cheek beside her ear as I changed the subject, "So get dressed so I can feed you!"

"Then sit on the bed and let me get dressed," Hannah whispered.

I obeyed with a nod and another peck on her cheek. Sitting on her bed, I watched her find a pair of blue thongs and slip them on. A large white bra followed, and then she pulled out a lime green dress. She slipped it over her head, pulled it on over her massive breasts and settled it down her body before coming to me and turning around so that I could zip it up. She left to go to her bathroom and when she returned she had white and lime green eyeshadow on her eyelids. She used clear mascara on her platinum lashes giving her sapphire eyes a frosted appearance. Her pink lips had a clear lip gloss making her mouth look like candy, and her long cornsilk hair was braided over her shoulder to fall down to her waist.

Hannah smiled at me as I ogled her as she passed by. She went back to the closet and pulled out a pair of white wedges. The movie 'Legally Blonde' flitted through my mind as she bent over and her dress climbed the backs of her thighs, as she performed a perfect bend and snap.

I never understood why, since I see her naked all the time, that when her dress was only an inch from the bottoms of her ass cheeks I get all excited and wish for a quick gust of air to blow her dress up revealing her beautiful bounty!

She tightened the strap on the first shoe and shifted her weight as she put on the other, the shift bounced her dress revealing the bottom 2 inches of her ass cheeks and while I was feeling a thrill warm my groin, all too soon Hannah was standing up and now 2 inches taller than me.

Standing up, I held my hand out to her. Smiling, she took it and I swiftly led her out of her bedroom before my self-control evaporated and tore her dress and panties off and fucked her again. We paused only long enough for her to grab her purse and keys, and then I led her down to the parking lot and my Porsche. Within minutes we were driving down the coast to Schooners.

Being January, there was no wait time and soon we were seated out on the deck overlooking white sandy beaches. It was a beautiful day with only a light breeze and calm clear emerald water.

The waitress made her appearance, a Miss Maiara, with a broad beaming smile with perfect white teeth. She must have been of Native American descent because her eyes were black as onyx, her hair was the color of crow feathers, and her skin was like burnished bronze. Other indicators were her lush bee-stung mouth, her long oval-shaped face with a sharp jaw and pointed chin, and although beautiful, a long softly hooked nose with a turned up columella.

"Good afternoon Miss Maiara," I greeted warmly.

"Good afternoon Mister Baystihl," She replied with a smile, "What can I get for you and Missus Hannah today?"

"I think we will start off our lunch with calamari and I will have a Corona while Hannah has the...," I finished with a gesture to Hannah to order.

"I will have a Coronarita please," Hannah answered with a sweet smile for Maiara.

"Okay, I will be right back with your drinks," Maiara said with a flirty smile only for me, and then left with a sensual sway in her walk.

Hannah watched her leave and then gave me a withering look as she purred, "I think that if I were your wife, I would be a tad jealous right now!"

"If you were my wife," I retorted snarkily, "We wouldn't be here right now!"

"Oh really," Hannah retorted, doubt dripping from her lips, "Then where would we be?"

I laughed and shook my head. I knew she wasn't jealous, she never had been! She was the one that offered to fuck me for paying her rent. She later was the one that suggested that I buy her apartment complex, so I would be nearer to her and Natalie, and she was the one that suggested I offer a 'services in lieu of monetary payment' clause to the rental contract, "I guess it is good that you aren't my wife! Not that there is anything with Maiara to be jealous about..."

"Really," Hannah challenged doubtfully.

"Really Really," I retorted.

Hannah looked over and watched Maiara start back with our drinks and leaned in towards me and whispered naughtily, "That's a shame, because that girl wants you to make her sing!"

I couldn't help but smile as Hannah leaned back and I glanced up at Maiara just as she set our drinks in front of us. Her black eyes met mine and she smiled provocatively as she purred, "I will be right back with your appetizer."

"Thank you Maiara," I called after her as she cast another alluring smile over her shoulder at me as she left.

"See," Hannah chuckled.

"Okay okay," I admitted defeat, "You're right. There is definitely something there!"

"So have you," Hannah asked with a shake of her head and a naughty smile.

I sighed and shook my head, took a swig of beer and sighed again before answering, "Fine! She is not one of my residents so I will answer this one time. No, I am not fucking her!"

"Mmmm," Hannah hummed doubtfully, "She sure seems to like you a lot..."

She left the accusation hanging in the air as she dabbed her finger on the rim of her margarita glass for salt then drank her drink from the straw, all the while looking at me accusingly.

I shook my head denying the accusation while laughing nervously before finally leaning forward to hiss, "Okay, you got me! I tip her really... really... well! That is why she likes me!"

Hannah smiled and shook her head. A few minutes later, Maiara returned with the calamari. We ate in silence and watched the other patrons in the restaurant. For the most part we were all locals, even the families that were out playing on the beach. It was nice, nowhere near as crazy as it was going to be in a couple of months when Springbreak started up in March.

When the appetizer was finished Maiara returned. I ordered the 'Gulf Fresh Grouper', Hannah ordered the 'Scuban', and Maiara left again to turn our orders over to the cooks.

"Somehow I had forgotten that you and Natalie have been in your apartment ever since she was a baby," I said, suddenly reaching over the table and taking Hannah's hand.

She looked back at me with a 'What are you thinking?' look, and squeezed my hand in return, "That's true. What's on your mind Jaiden?"

"It's just, I forgot that you two have been sharing your bed all these years. You and Natalie don't even have your own rooms..."

"We've done well enough," Hannah responded soothingly, thinking I was upset by their circumstances, and she was right! I am upset, Jeremy would be very disappointed that I hadn't gotten them into a better situation. Therefore, I am very upset with myself that I haven't provided better for them!

"Starting tomorrow, I will be looking for a house for you and Natalie." I announced, my tone as firm and adamant as my resolve.

"What? Why," Hannah asked in surprise.

"Because I should have provided better for you years ago," I growled vehemently, "Instead of buying Beachside Estates, I should have bought you a house and asked you to marry me everyday until you said 'Yes'!"

Hannah smiled and laughed softly while shaking her head and squeezed my hand, "You're such a big dummy. I have been happy where I am, Jaiden. If I had wanted to marry you 17 years ago, I would have! I do wish I had now, but even if you had bought me a house and asked every day I most likely would have still declined..."

"I know," I answered, my voice grieved.

"Look, Jaiden," Hannah purred and squeezed my hand as she looked me directly in the eyes, "I wasn't ready then, and nothing you could have done would have made me ready. As a matter of fact, if you had pushed your desire to marry and provide for me, on me, then most likely you would have pushed me away! It's only because of your patience, empathy, and willingness to provide the support I was willing to accept, that we are here now like this!"

I let her words soothe me, but I still had one grievous thorn in my thoughts I had to air, "Thank you for saying that, Hannah. You're right, and the one thing I never want is for you to not be in my life! However, I can't help but feel that Jeremy would be disappointed in me for not having done more for you and Natalie..."

Hannah's smile wavered at the mention of Jeremy and we sat there for a minute as my feelings hung in the air. Tears welled up and hovered on her lower lashes and she wiped them away quickly with an embarrassed laugh, "Jaiden, the only man I loved more than you was Jeremy, and it was never by much! If I could have had you both I know I would have, but I couldn't, so I chose him! When we told you we were getting married and later once we were, you didn't let my choosing Jeremy over you change you or how you felt for us. You were always there for us, and I never told you how much that meant to me or how much more it made me love you!"

Hannah took a shuddering breath, but I could tell she still had more she wanted to say, so I waited.

"When Jeremy died...," Hannah paused and sniffled as her emotions threatened to overwhelm her. Taking a deep breath, she wiped her eyes again before she continued, "You were always there for me... I can only admit this now... but in those first weeks and months after Jeremy's burial, I... I almost took comfort... with you..."

I must have looked surprised, because Hannah smiled at me and squeezed my hand before she continued, "But, you were always the gentleman I needed you to be. Then later, after Natalie was born I thought, besides her I have no way of memorializing my love and marriage to Jeremy. So, I thought if I married you then there would never have been something that was exclusively his. That is why I never said yes to marrying you. You both always had my love, and later you both had my body, but only he was ever my husband..."

I sat there across from the woman I have loved for 30 years as her confession concluded and I was... stone faced... Emotionless! I had long ago assumed as much, and I never faulted Hannah for her decision, but now after hearing her finally voice her feelings... after so long... I was stunned!

She stared at me, her eyes pleading with me for understanding. Thinking my silence was anger, tears welled up and cascaded over her lashes to fall on her cheeks as she inhaled sharply. She tried to snatch her hand away and finally I felt my brain engage.

I tightened my grip on her hand... I would never let her run away from me again!

"Hannah," I purred with a smile I hoped conveyed all the warmth and love I felt for her, "I'm not upset! As a matter of fact... I assumed as much long ago... It was just surprising to finally hear it from you!"

She looked at me and her body visibly relaxed as she turned back from trying to leave and squeezed my hand with a shy smile and wiped her tears away for a third time. When she nodded for me to continue, I did, "I knew why you never said yes, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from asking you! I wanted you to know how deep my love for you was... and still is! My love for you will only ever get stronger, and I want you to know how committed I am to you... and Natalie. That will never change!"

Hannah smiled and wiped more tears from her cheeks as she nodded her head. She squeezed my hand and interlaced her fingers with mine as she purred, "You should know that Jeremy would be very proud of you, Jaiden! Very!"

I squeezed her fingers and smiled before looking down to my food. Hopefully, it was still hot! We finished our meal in relative silence and then stared at each other like young lovers dating each other.

It wasn't until we were driving back that Hannah finally confessed, "My apartment is fine for me and Hannah, at least for now it is. Jaiden, don't go rushing off to buy us a house because you feel guilty. Instead, wait and find the perfect house after Natalie and I are pregnant..."

I looked from the road and admired her profile. She was smiling confidently, no longer worried about if she could get pregnant, rather she had the confident radiance of a woman that knew it was only a matter of time before she was!

"Okay," I answered simply, "Then I will come by after 7 o'clock and spend the night with you both and we will see if we can't speed things along."

"Sounds like a date to me," She purred agreeably.

3:00 - 6:00 pm - Georgia Bowen

It was 2:45 by the time I walked Hannah home, kissed her hand... kissed her mouth... and kissed her jaw just below her ear before whispering, "I love you, Hannah Fairest of Bottoms. I will see you later tonight..."

I could feel Hannah smile as she tilted her cheek into mine and whispered in return, "I love you too, Jaiden Baystihl, and I will be ready for your... cumming!"

I smiled and gave her another quick peck on the lips and let her close the door. I felt warm and energized and almost tingly... Damn the woman had an unfair advantage on me!

Walking into my apartment, I walked into my bedroom and noticed that the sheets were the same ones I had sex with Natalie and Hannah on. Mother and daughter sharing the same sheets was one thing, but if Georgia from 315, Baina from 525, or Elizabeth from apartment 735 came by to pay their rent I didn't want them to feel like they are fucking on dirty sheets.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers