Bear Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent most evenings at home with mom. She never minded if I had a friend or two over for dinner and a few beers. I think she just liked having me around.

She started going to church regularly. She never pressed it on me but did say it made her feel better. She just wanted to get right with God and often thanked him for taking care of me. That's just the kind of woman she was.

She had smoked too much and developed a lung problem. She would cough and had trouble breathing. I took her to the doctor and he said she had cancer and there was no reason to cut her open. It would just spread; he said she had less than four months.

I cried like a big baby. She was the only woman I ever loved. I came home every night and stayed with her. Three months later she died. She had told me that everything would be all right. She was going home to be with the Lord and she would never be in pain again.

I called her minister and told him I had no idea what I should do. I'd never buried anyone before but I wanted the best for my mom. He told me not to worry because the church would handle taking care of the funeral and services. I did tell him that mom carried a five thousand dollar life insurance policy and if that wasn't enough that I would see it was paid for.

He was a good man and he and the men and women of his church helped me out. Mom's service was beautiful. She did look at rest and like she was just sleeping. Her friends started coming in to see her. I didn't know she had so many friends. Many I recognized and others I met for the first time. So many people came that used to go into the bar. I cleaned up a little but I think I surprised a lot of people.

I didn't look like the typical son you would have expected for such a nice caring woman. We had visiting hours one night and the next day up to the time of services. I couldn't believe how many lives my dear mom had touched.

Outside of the church, we heard a loud rumble. I looked out and saw a long line of bikers all coming to pay their respects to my mom. It brought tears to my eyes seeing all these men, some with their women all coming into the church.

The funeral procession to the cemetery had a large number of vehicles but what was more exciting was to see seventy-six bikes riding two abreast following the vehicles. The minister told me that they had a basket for cards and donations and gave it to me. Almost every card had some money in it. I asked the ladies of the church if they would help me send thank you cards to those with addresses. So many people sent baskets of flowers. My mom loved flowers.

I had more than enough money to pay for the funeral and services. I also got my mom a nice headstone. The rest of the money I donated to the church. I wanted to mention that the church supplied a nice buffet dinner for all those attending the funeral services. Mom had really met some nice people. Most didn't judge me or my biker friends.

Life went on but it wasn't quite the same without coming home and seeing my mother and having dinner with her. I tried to keep the trailer and property as nice as my mom left it. I did spend more time eating out.

One day I looked through the sympathy cards again and realized that there wasn't one from my so-called birth father. I knew he stopped in a couple of times a year when I wasn't home. Mom had told me so. I looked through mom's personal papers until I found his address and decided it was about time I paid him a visit. I had never been to his place. I really had no love for this man at all but the least he could have done was give my mom some flowers.

I figured I would have a four-hour bike ride to where he lived. I told Ralph to handle things while I was gone since it might be a day or so. I didn't know what I was going to say when I saw this sperm donor dad of mine but I was paying him a visit anyway.

According to the information mom had on him, he was married again. He had been married and divorced twice. He had gotten married a third time last year. He wife's name was Lilith. I had no idea why he and mom kept in touch. Maybe she did have some kind of feelings for him. I really didn't know. Up to the time when I turned eighteen, I knew it was because of the support checks and medical bills.

I arrived in the city and looked for his house. I stopped at the post office and they directed me to the suburbs. It was a really nice looking house sitting on about an acre of ground. I guess the old man had some money after all. I knew I never saw any of it. I doubt mom did either.

I pulled in the drive and knocked on the door.

I knocked a second time and a young woman opened the door. It surprised me and I thought I might be at the wrong house.

"Yes, can I help you?" asked the woman. She seemed taken back with my looks and size.

"I'm sorry; I must be at the wrong house. I'm looking for Milton Blake," I answered.

"This is the right house. I'm Mrs. Blake. What do you want with my husband?" She asked with a rather disturbed look.

"I wanted to talk to him about my mother."

"Oh my God, you're his bastar— I mean his other son, aren't you?" She looked nervously at me.

"Yeah, I'm his so called bastard son, just like you said. I wanted to ask him why he never sent my mom flowers or a least a sympathy card."

"You're mom passed away? I'm so sorry, I don't think Milton even knew. I'm sure he would have paid his respects otherwise."

"Mind if I come in for a few minutes? I've been riding the bike for the last four hours."

"Oh God, Milton said if you should ever come here when he wasn't home that I shouldn't let you in."

What a stupid fucking old man. Damn, I hated him. I just shook my head. She looked at me and maybe she felt a bit sorry for me, I don't really know, but she opened the door and asked me in for a few minutes.

"Come on in and rest for a little bit. If you ever see Milton, please don't tell him I let you in. He'd really get mad. What should I call you? It seems so weird calling you Milton, too. Besides, you don't look like a Milton."

"Just call me Bear. I picked up the nickname quite a few years ago," I said as I stood in the living room.

"You can call me Lil, it's short for Lilith. Would you like something to drink?"

I was getting my first good look at Lil as she pulled her robe closed. She still had on red baby doll pajamas. I was staring at her and she knew it. She had a nice body with a good figure and looked maybe around thirty. I had to wonder why she hooked up with the old man.

"I'll have a beer if you have any," I said.

She went to get the beer and I followed. The place had to be worth some bucks, I decided. I noticed both a pool and hot tub through the window. It was obvious I scared her by the look on her face when she turned to see me within a few feet of her.

"Nice place," I said.

She handed me a beer and poured herself a cup of coffee. "Do you always drink beer this early in the morning?" she asked.

I laughed. "Sweetheart, it's almost noon and I've been up quite a few hours, but yes I drink beer most anytime."

We went and sat down in the living room. As she sat down her robe opened showing me her legs. She saw me staring and didn't make much effort to cover them.

"So, are you a late sleeper or have a rough night?" I asked.

"I worked last night. I dance part-time at the club around the corner and just got up a little bit ago."

"Explains the nice legs," I said to her. "So how did you and dear old dad get together?"

She still didn't cover her legs. "Your dad, I mean Milton, came in the club a lot and we became friends. He kept asking me out and after a few months, I accepted. A few months later we got married."

"I see what dad got out of the deal, but what about you? An older man married and divorced twice. Two kids older than you, or me for that fact, and a kid he calls a bastard kid, that would be me."

"Look Milton, I mean Bear. I was married once and it was a bad relationship. I had nothing and then I met your dad. He's a nice man and treats me good. I can have most anything I want."

"What about love, do you love him?"

"Love is an odd word. In a sense, we love in our own ways. Even though we are years apart in age, we are compatible."

"What does that mean? Compatible."

"We both get what we want out of this marriage."

"So, is there a pre-nup involved? I'm sure dad's other kids aren't happy with this relationship."

"I don't know why I'm telling you anything. Your father hates you even though I think he loved your mother. He despised the idea of having you. He told me that he'd asked your mother to marry him after his first divorce but she laughed in his face. She told him that she had her son and didn't need a cheating man. He holds you responsible for her not marrying him."

Damn, I never knew that. The old man actually asked mom to get married and she turned him down.

"So what about you and his other two kids? Friends or enemies of yours."

"They don't care much about me or my work. They just don't understand their father or me. If I ever left him or him me, I am taken care of; he has things in place in case either of us leave so I'll be fine. The same goes for when he dies. His kids and I will share the assets. I'm sorry to say he did not include you," she said looking rather sad at me.

"No big surprise Lil, I never liked him and he never cared for me. I never wanted or expected anything from him till now."

"I don't understand. What does he have that you want now?"

I put my hand on her leg above her knee and slowly slid it upwards. She looked at me not knowing how to react, yet not stopping me.

"I want you," I said.

"I ... I ... I don't know what to say. If your dad finds out, he'll ... God I don't know what he'd do. He hates you so much. Anyone else I could probably get by telling him about but not you."

"So, you and dad do a little swinging on the side, is that it? He'll let you fuck anyone but good old Milton Jr.," I said with a sneer.

"Bear, my relationship with your dad is between me and him. I'm not going to justify our lifestyle to you."

"Lil, I'm going to fuck you. If you ask me to stop I will but I think you want it as bad as I do," I said as I slipped my hand up to her panty-covered pussy. "Stand up here in front of me."

She did it but said, "Please Bear, I beg you not to tell your father."

She didn't tell me not to stop, just not tell my old man who I never saw anyway. As she stood in front of me, I grabbed and squeezed her pussy, using my whole hand until I felt her pussy getting wet through her pajama panties. She was getting weak in the knees as I continued the motion.

I've been with many women just like her. Most married women I've been with acted the same way. The only difference here was getting revenge on the old man. Even if he didn't know, I didn't care. Just fucking his wife was good enough for me.

I kept playing with her pussy and set her down next to me on the couch. She was somewhat of a submissive doing whatever I asked her. "Open your robe and let me see your breasts," I said.

She opened it and looked at me for approval. Her top was red but somewhat see-through.

"Very nice," I said as I took my hand off her wet pussy and lightly pinched her tits. She was loving it.

"Bear, I'll do whatever you want but promise me you'll never tell your father. You must promise me. I know you're probably doing it for revenge but I don't want him to know."

"Sure Mom," I said to her. After all, she was my stepmother. "I promise I won't tell Dad that I fucked the hell out of his wife. When is he due home?"

"Not until tomorrow afternoon but you can't stay here; you must leave in a little while."

I smiled at her as I got on my knees between her legs and ripped off her pajama panties. I spread her legs and buried my face into her pussy. She had a small patch of brown hair that I rubbed against my face. With my beard rubbing all over her pussy, she was ecstatic and made lots of noises.

I was going to give her the full treatment that I didn't give many women. I wanted to be the best fuck she'd ever had. For a swinger, it would take some work but I was up for it.

I tongue-fucked her while she kept crying out, "more, more, fuck it feels so good."

She had both hands around my head pulling me tighter against her. Damn, she was one hot little number. I could feel her coming all over my beard. I kept tonguing her till I felt her orgasm subside. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and started kissing her with her juices all over my beard. She didn't hesitate returning my kisses. She was one hot mama.

I stood and picked her up like a little doll then asked the way to the master bedroom. Once in there I told her to strip which she did while smiling. As I said, I was a big man and when I took off my shirt, she kissed my chest and even gently massaged my nipples. I dropped my pants and she sat down on the bed and took my cock into her mouth.

She was good. She held my cock close to its head so she wouldn't choke and gave it a good tongue washing. I told her it was time to put my cock in her cunt. She liked the dirty talk. She got in the middle of the bed and I spread her legs and mounted her. I kept my body upright and held on to her legs while I pounded my cock into her wet pussy.

I could feel her coming again. She was screaming for more as I pumped faster listening to her shrieks.

"So fucking good, I need more, please give me more." She yelled it out and came again.

I turned her over like a rag doll and pulled her ass up in the air until I could put my cock back into her very wet pussy. I pushed it in fast and deep with her shoving her ass back for more. She had to be one of the horniest women I'd ever been with. She couldn't get enough. No wonder the old man loved her.

I knew I was close to exploding so I pushed in hard and held her ass against me so I was as deep as I could possibly be. I came in long squirts, with her screaming out how much she loved it with each one. I felt her pussy spasm time and time again.

I looked over at the clock and we had been at it for over an hour. Sweat dripped from both of us. I pulled my now somewhat soft cock out of her. She told me she felt so empty. I lifted her up and carried her through the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To that hot tub of yours. I think it would be good for both of us," I laughed as I walked out to the hot tub and set her in it.

After I climbed in I stretched out and she came over and sat on my lap. We spent almost another hour in the tub. She listened to me talk about my past while I rubbed her tits and pussy.

She told me that she would have to get out because she had to pee.

"Sit on the side and piss in the tub. I don't mind. In fact I'd like to watch you," I laughed.

"God no, I couldn't do such a thing. If Milton knew I'd peed in the hot tub he'd probably gross out," she said while smiling at me.

I picked her up and set her on the side of the tub then spread her legs. "Pee for me, Mom."

"No, Bear, I can't," she said but kept laughing.

I reached down to start fingering her and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Come on Lil, let's see you pee." I pumped faster as I spoke watching her trying to hold back.

"God, Bear, I can't hold back much longer. Oh God, I can't hold it in, I just can't," she said as her bladder broke loose and she was peeing hard as the hot fluid gushed out of her. I pulled my hand away while she emptied herself. She must have pissed for half a minute or longer.

What ever cum she had left in her came out as well. She told me she had never felt anything like that ever. I had reached my goal of fucking the old man's young wife.

I told her that I hoped she had a good filtering system in the hot tub. It had a lot of work to do with the mess that she'd made. We got out of the tub and I toweled her off before we walked back into the house. She told me she was exhausted from our workout and we went back into her bedroom. I closed the blinds and told her we both needed a rest.

We both fell asleep. It was hours later when we woke up to the ringing of the phone. Lil answered it. It was her old man, Milton. She put her finger to her lips for me to be quiet. I thought about yelling out but even though I despised the bastard, I liked Lil. Why ruin it for her?

I only heard half the conversation. "Yes, Honey, I was just resting. No, I don't work tonight. Probably I'll just watch my soaps and get to bed early. For some reason, I'm really tired today." Each sentence had a bit of silence between it where it was obvious the old man was doing the talking.

"Honey, I should tell you that your son Milton stopped by. No, I didn't let him in, he was pissed."

Her side of the conversation went on as I laid back. She explained how I'd stopped in but the she hadn't let me in since I appeared angry. After a brief pause, she told him that mother had died and I wanted to know why he hadn't paid his respects. I figured he must have been talking when she stayed quiet for a while before pointing out we'd stayed outside for a few minutes before I left.

I grinned when she told him I was big with a shaggy beard and motorcycle. She went on to tell him I was scary looking like the bikers from the Hell's Angel movie. Her hand played with the sheet as she said of course I hadn't tried anything with her. A light blush stained her cheeks as she said she'd show him tomorrow how much she missed him. She told him she loved him and hung up before looking at me.

"Bear, thank you for not giving away that you were here. Maybe you'd better leave now."

"Leave? You have to be kidding. We can be together the whole night. I want you every way possible. Right now, I think we need to eat something. Have you got anything in the fridge?"

"Bear, you can't stay. I can't take the chance of someone finding you here."

"Lil, the old man won't be home till tomorrow afternoon. I'll leave first thing in the morning and I'll put my bike in your garage for tonight. You have caller ID so don't answer the phone to anyone who you think might want to come over. Milton already checked on you and I don't think his kids will be calling. Come on, this is a one-time thing here. Let's make the most of it and I promise I'll be gone first thing in the morning."

I didn't wait for an answer as I slipped my pants and shirt on to go move my bike into her garage. When I came in, she had slipped her robe on and was looking it the refrigerator.

"Bear, I'm not much of a cook. About all we have are eggs."

"It's okay Lil, I can cook you up an omelet. Mom was a hell of a good cook and showed me a lot."

I made a couple of omelets using whatever I could find. We had toast and hash browns with it. Lil told me she had never met anyone like me. I had to admit to her that I wasn't a normal kind of guy.

After we ate, we went and watched her soaps that she had taped. I fingered her during a couple of episodes and fucked her after that. She sat on the floor in front of me and I started rubbing her shoulders. She was so soft and warm. It wasn't long before we turned off the tv and went back into the bedroom where I continued to rub her whole body.

She was on her stomach so I could rub her ass and soon she spread her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet. I told her this time she was going to have to do the work as I laid down on my back and she mounted me. It was something with her bracing herself with her hands on my chest and riding my hard cock. I loved watching her juices run down my cock every time she went in an upward motion.

We had sex throughout the night and the last time I took her anally. We went very slowly but it felt good and soon I came deep in her ass. Even though I'm not big on ass fucking, she was good.

I woke up early the next morning and took a shower. I got dressed and left before she even woke up. I have to say that overall, I was very glad I went to see the old man.