Bear Women - Anna & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve's thick cock was quite hard despite having just fucked my mother, and was now thrusting deep inside me. I could see why he was mom's lover as her moved his hips from side to side as he thrust in and out of me, rubbing his cock all around inside my pussy. I looked up over my mothers head and saw the mirror she had behind the bed. Reflected from her dresser mirror, I saw the most incredible scene: My sexy mom on the bed with her legs spread wide, her full breasts bouncing as she moved and her fingers holding her pussy open so her daughter, between mom's thighs, could keep her mouth buried in mother's spread pussy, while behind me my mother's young lover was lustily fucking me. The odors and sounds of sex filled the room with the slap of Steve's young thighs against my spread ass was mixed with the moans mother and myself.

I sucked and licked my mother's delicious love canal. I realized that I love the taste of a pussy, and she was a well of sweet juices almost dripping into my mouth. Her hips thrust upward, with one hand still holding her labia back to expose her clit and pussy to my affections, she used her other hand to keep my head pressed against her gaping pussy. Behind me I could feel Steve's thick cock plunging into me, his hips slapping against my ass as his pace quickened. I was amazed that he was pounding me so hard after just finishing in my mother.

Mom was the first to orgasm, screamed out loud as her body started to spasm over and over. I looked up to see her face contorted with passion. Then I felt her pussy convulse on my mouth as first one squirt, then another, shot out into my mouth. Sweet, hot, delicious juices flooded my mouth as she climaxed. My own mother was a squirter!!

It spurred me on the last bit and I began to climax as Steve pounded hard into my pussy. His fingers squeezed my hips as he pounded me, and that was just one more impulse my brain was receiving as it went into orgasmic overload. I screamed against my mother's pussy as i joined her on the orgasm roller-coaster. My finger was running on automatic now, still thrusting in and out of her ass, my knuckles pounding her as I thrust back in again.

Steve continues

I felt Rachel's pussy pulse and tighten around my cock. She shook and screamed beneath me as she started her orgasm, although her screams were muffled because she kept her mouth buried in her mother's pussy. Anna was already well into orgasm and was shaking the bed with her own gyrations as she screamed. I was leaving porn fan dream at this very moment as the daughter came on my cock while eating my cum out of her own mother who I just finished fucking. If the scene around me was not enough, the sex smell was very thick, and the sounds were incredible. There was no way any normal male could hold it as two women had huge orgasms, and I gave it one last deep thrust.

My cry of ecstasy joined the two girl chorus as my cock emptied my second load inside Rachel. My own body went into a spasm of ecstasy as I climaxed, shooting cum as deep into Rachel as I could. My body gave one last spasm and then I went completely limp. I withdrew my cock from Rachel's pussy and my legs started to shack so bad I sat on the floor to keep from falling. My heart was pounding in my ears as I gasped for breath. When my ears cleared, it was so quite. I could hear the women breathing as deeply as me, and I could hear the buzz of the ceiling fan above the bed, but it was so quite other than that.

I looked up on the bed and Anna and Rachel were cuddling, face-to-face. Ana had a tear in her eye and she gently caressed Rachel's hair away from her face.

"Oh God," she whispered. "You are my daughter! What have we done?"

"Mom," Rachel whispered back. "WE didn't do anything. I saw how sexy you looked and wanted to get into the fun. You know how horny I get just before my period. The store is closed today and I came home very horny. I was headed to my room to get off with my vibrator, when I saw the two of you fucking. I love you mom, and would not do anything to hurt you."

"I would call you my angel," Anna laughed. "But in the present situation, angel would not be exactly the right word. Since when are you into girls?"

"You never asked," she said impishly. "So I never told. I tried to just watch you two, but it was more than I could stand. I had to get off and started frigging myself, but when I came, the door was wide open. Your sexy pussy dribbling out his cum was just too much for me and I had to have it, right then." She reached back looked my way. "I'm glad you told him to fuck me. It was the icing on the cake and I needed that." Anna began to laugh as well.

"I can't believe this all happened." She told Rachel. "I was so horny waiting for Steve to get here that I couldn't wait when he finally showed up. I didn't even close the door let alone lock it."

My cock had wilted and was still as long, but hung flaccid and empty. I managed to crawl up on to the bed and lay down next to Anna and kissed her cheek. She smiled and kissed me back, this time on the lips so her tongue could probe my mouth. Then she turned and did the same to Rachel. With this, Rachel's hand came up to seek out her mother's large, firm breast to cup. Anna rolled towards her daughter and her hand moved down to Rachel's pussy, where she slipped a finger up inside and probed. Rachel did the same to her mother's wet pussy. They pressed their bodies together seeking full body contact and their soft bodies came together.

"God, I've wanted this for so many years...since you got your implants." Rachel murmured against Anna's mouth. "I've wanted this since..." Her voice faded out as they kissed again. The hands continued their action. I could not believe that they were still horny, because I was whipped.

"I caught you watching some times and wondered if you liked women." Anna replied after they broke this latest kiss. "I have loved them for years, too. I kept it a secret from you because I did not want to push you in any direction. Baby girl, you are still making me and I would love to give you another orgasm."

Rachel's response was to kiss her mother again, while thrusting her fingers deeper inside Anna's very wet pussy. Anna pushed back against her hand, and they continued to press their bodies together, touching each other seemingly everywhere at once. I watched as they fingered each other until they could not stop squirming. Then, without a word to each other, Rachel pulled away and crawled over her mother, reversing direction. Then she carefully lowered her pussy down on her mother's mouth, and then in turn lowered her own mouth to her mother's pussy.


"Wow," was all I could say. Again, it was like being in a porn movie. Every movie has its lesbian scene, but this was between mother and daughter. The only thing that was more amazing was that they still had any energy or desire left in them. I was too beat to try and get involved again and slipped out to the kitchen. As I paraded through the house naked, I did check to make sure no windows were uncovered where I could be seen.

I made myself a sandwich with stuff I found in the refrigerator, and drank a bottle of water. I glanced at the clock and found it was just before noon. I had only been here about three hours and look what had already happened! I grabbed two more bottle of water and went back to the bedroom, only to find both women asleep. They lay sprawled over each other in exhaustion, with pussies and mouths covered in juices. The entire bedspread under Anna was dark with sweat and other bodily fluids. And the smell in the room had gone from sexy and enticing to overwhelming and stinky.

I left the bottles next to the bed and went back to the living room. I lay back in the recliner and turned on the television. Two hours later I woke up with the remote still in my hand. Anna came out of the kitchen wearing a one-piece bathing suit and a wrap around her legs. Even without her heels she still looked quite tall and strong. The tight suit showed off her large but lean frame, but the high side cuts really highlighted her thick, strong thighs and barely covered her beautifully firm ass.

Of course, the suit was stretched to the limit by her great breasts, and her arm holes were actually distorted by volume of breast the suit was asked to contain. The burgundy hair was wet from the shower, and her fresh washed face made her freckles more viable that usual, but not to the point they detracted from her overall beauty like some women. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Nice to see you are awake," She grinned. "Rachel is taking a shower right now. Go take a shower yourself, and you'll find a bathing suit on the bed. Meet us in the pool...and remember that the neighbors can see so behave!"

I got up and walked to the bedroom. I found the bed stripped of its linen, but a men's bathing suit and a stack of large towels on the corner of the bed. I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom where I heard the shower running. As I stepped through the room door, Rachel turned off the water and reached out for her towel. She wiped her eyes and saw me enter the room. She smiled and extended her hand.

"It's a little late now, buy my name is Rachel." I took her hand gingerly and kissed it.

"A definite pleasure getting to know you, Rachel," I answered with a mischievous smile. "My name is Steve." I stood there watching her dry off, using the opportunity to really get a good look at her.

She was a slender version of her mother, with a well tanned and lean body. Her breasts were natural and smaller than her mother's, but hung in an erotic teardrop shape with very large and erect nipples. Her hips did not flair as much as her mother's either, but her legs were long and muscular. Her hair was a slightly lighter shade of red and hung to just below her shoulders, although it was now wet and stuck to her shoulders. Her freckles were more defined than her mother's, but were distributed around the edges of her face and into the hairline, framing her face in an exotic way.

"Are you enjoying the show?" she asked teasingly. I just smiled and pointed to my thickening penis.

"You need a cold shower," she laughed. "Save it for later." And she wrapped the towel around her and walked out. I took my own shower and put on the swimsuit left out for me. I walked through the kitchen and joined the ladies at the pool. My jaw dropped at the bathing suit that Rachel had on, or did not have on. Her tiny string bikini top barely contained her breasts while the matching thong she wore below was not more than a hand-width wide.

"I told you I could stop him in his tracks!" Rachel laughed. I jumped into the pool before my penis could start to react to my seeing both of these sexy women. For the next hour the three of us relaxed in and around the pool, talking of various things. Conversely, there was an undercurrent of tension as we did not talk about the issue that was on the top of our agenda: sex. Every time the conversation would start down a path that would lead to a discussion of a past sexual experience, by mutual consent the conversation turned away and something else was discussed. Anna got up and said she was going to get the food for dinner, and asked me to start the gas grill. In a short time, we were eating dinner on the patio. After we ate, Anna stood up and asked if there was anything more she could get for me.

"Your body," I answered softly. She smiled at me and moved to within inches of my face

"Let's get the dishes in the kitchen," she said. "Then we can move back to the bedroom. Rachel, go throw some sheets on the bed while Steve and I clean up." Rachel walked into the house while I grabbed the dishes and followed Anna into the house, watching her wonderfully firm ass flex under the thin fabric of her swimsuit. By the time we actually got to the kitchen, my cock was getting uncomfortable as it grew inside my swimsuit. Of course, Anna 'had' to bend over to put dishes in the dishwasher...and I was sure she knew exactly what she was doing, so I moved up against her and ground my crotch into her butt.

She moaned and pushed back against me. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting against her, my hands on the soft, exposed skin of her hips. Although this was exciting both of us, my ever-hardening penis needed to be adjusted as it got longer. I backed off and reached in to straighten my shaft, only to find it had outgrown the bathing suit. Anna turned around and saw the problem.

"Yummy," she purred as she reached out to touch the exposed cockhead. Then she reached down and pulled my bathing suit to the floor. Just as she took my cock in hand, Rachel walked into the room.

"Are you guys going to play together," she said petulantly. "Or can we all play together?" Anna stood up and laughed.

"We are coming to the bedroom now," she told her daughter. She took me by the cock and led me back to the bedroom. She led me to the bed and I laid back on it. Anna stood at the bottom of the bed and slowly peeled the bathing suit off her shoulders. As she released her monster tits from the suit, the bounced and jiggled, and her nipples were already hard. Seductively she peeled the suit down the rest of her body and stood there presenting her body to us. It was so sexy that I could not help but stroke my cock while watching.

Rachel reached over and removed my hand and wrapped her own soft hand around my thick shaft. How amazing that it was so hard again after this morning's activities.

"That's some cock you have there, Steve." Rachel said, then bent forward and took my swollen head in her mouth. It felt wonderful as I slid deeper into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the sensitive head of my cock. She relaxed her throat muscles and slid her mouth little deeper over my cock. Then she pulled back and looked up at her mother.

"Do it," she hissed. "Show me that my slut daughter knows how to deep throat my man's cock." Anna's hand was on her pussy, and two fingers were already sliding in and out of her hole. Rachel's head moved even lower and I felt my cockhead slide deeper into her throat. It felt really great and it was driving me very close to...

"Enough, Rachel." Anna said. "Don't make him go off yet. I have someplace very special I want him tonight. Rachel moved up reluctantly, and then rose up to stand next to the bed and pulled off her own bathing suit. Anna turned away from me and bent over the dresser.

"Someplace very special," Anna whispered as she looked over her shoulder back at me. She smiled as she pulled her ass cheeks apart with one hand and toyed with her puckered, pink asshole with the tips of her finger from the other hand. I had been in Anna's mouth and pussy with both my mouth and cock, but now she was offering me her ass!

I jumped up off the bed and jammed my face into her ass crack so I could stick my tongue right up her little pink asshole. I was so zoned that I was unaware of everything in the room around me as I pushed my tongue in and out of Anna's anal hole. Every few moments I took the time to back out and kiss her ass cheeks and run my tongue along the smooth, hairless area between her sphincter and the bottom of her labia. Anna leaned forward with one hand on the dresser and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the ecstasy of being rimmed by me.

"Oh baby..." she sighed, "Lick my ass." I have no idea how long I spent giving her the tongue her ass so richly deserved. I even slid a finger in her pussy as my tongue bathed her anus with my saliva. After she was thoroughly sopping wet around her asshole and her pussy was again wet from being fingered, she straightened up, forcing my face away from her ass. I looked around and saw that Rachel was laying on the bed with two fingers in her pussy as she watched me lick her mother's ass.

Anna turned and said "Lay back on the bed." I lay down in the middle of the bed, my hard cock pointing up at the ceiling, a monument to how incredibly sex this whole scene was. Anna reached down and grasped my cock and she climbed on the bed and lifted a knee to straddle me. She moaned as she guided my prick between her wet pussy lips and lowered herself down on it.

"Oh God," I groaned as Anna impaled her strong twat on me. She leaned forward and began alternately lifting herself up and pushing down as the fat labia of her slick pussy moved up and down on his my manhood. The walls of her muscled vagina clamped about my cock as she plunged down deeper onto me. In just moments this insatiable redhead was on the brink of ecstasy; Rachel leaned forward and kissed her mother as she cupped her huge breasts, and over the edge she went.

"OH baby! OH! OH!" Anna screamed, "Fuck...I'm............I'm CUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!" She collapsed onto my chest, panting to catch her breath. Rachel and I hugged her for a few moments to let her recover. I leaned my head forward so I could whisper in her ear

"Do you want my cum in your pussy..." I paused."...or in your ass?"


"Please," Anna whispered, "please... fuck me in my ass!" She quickly climbed off me and moved off to one side of the bed where she could get on her knees, pushing her sweet derriere high in the air. The crack of her ass was still wet with my own saliva. I swiftly moved in place behind this beautiful MILF and placed the head of my throbbing cock on her pink rosebud.

"Are you sure you want your daughter to watch me fuck your ass?" I asked teasingly as I pressed in lightly.

"Fuck my ass!" this was not a demand now but a command. I pressed forward, forcing the head of my cock into the tight muscles of her butthole. I expected Anna to recoil in pain, but she pushed sharply back and my shaft slipped into her hot little ass with relative ease.

"Oh yeah, baby," she moaned over her shoulder. "I can take it." She wiggled her round ass back at me which was a total thrill. I kept up slow in and out thrusts until I had my entire cock buried in her ass. I felt her reach underneath put a finger on my cock where in disappeared into her rectum. She purred as she felt it and then moved her hand back to begin diddling her clit as I continued to fuck her up the backdoor.

I discovered that Anna's anus was quite hot and tight, but loosened up enough to make it comfortable as I fucked her back door. Obviously this was not the first cock in her ass. I looked down and was in awe at the sight of my cock right up Anna's muscular and tan ass. I was fully into her so when she wiggled her ass my pubic hair tickled her sphincter. Holding on to her hips, I was able to really start ramming my cock into her.

About then I notice that Rachel was moving about the room. I finally focused on her by looking from the mirror over the bed into the mirror behind me. She was actually behind me tightening the buckle on a strap-on dildo as she moved behind me. Before I could register what was happening, she was pressing it against my own asshole. I froze, as I could not get away from her. She grabbed my hips and pushed hard, ramming her plastic cock into my ass.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. Anna reached around and grabbed my hand on her hip.

"Relax, baby.' She said soothingly. "I am about to give you the cum of your life. Give yourself a minute to get used to it and then start fucking me some more." I really did not believe her but I could not help but move forward and deeper into Anna's shithole as I tried to escape the pain of the dildo Rachel had in my ass.

Then the pain eased, although the pressure was still there. I started to move in and out of Anna's ass again and Rachel moved in time with me. The pressure in my ass and my balls suddenly become a powerful need and I started fucking Anna's ass hard. I would have liked the moment to have lasted longer but the entire experience exploded in me. I rammed my cock hard and deep into Anna's ass and my cock started unloading cum deep into her rectum.