Beast and the Beauties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfazed by Michelle's loud scream, Toshi kept pumping volley after volley of hot seed into the unresponsive and limp body of his breeding doll. Ryan was shocked to his bones since he knew that Michelle had never been a screamer when it came to sex, but regretfully, he noticed hints on her face and body that her scream didn't originate from pain, and he had to accept the fact that the beast was unveiling parts of Michelle that Ryan had no previous knowledge of. Even though he painfully assumed that she had fallen unconscious due to pleasure overloading, concerned about her safety, he worriedly watched as the beast kept inseminating his unconscious girlfriend.

Toshi had to press his upper-body on to Michelle's to keep her unconscious body from falling, and as the scrotum went through several cycle of expansion and retraction, the excess of his seeds that her chamber couldn't hold anymore, started to seep out of their tight bond and make a thick puddle between his feet.

Ryan watched in defeat as Toshi's hips gave a couple of short lunges to announce the end of the seeding procedure, and his semi-hard thickness slithered out of Michelle's sodden passage, unleashing a torrent of more thick liquids to join the puddle on the floor. As Toshi finally let go of her knees, surrendering to the gravity, her limp legs fell down and loosely hanged in mid-air. Before her whole body follow the legs and reach the floor, he quickly grabbed her from her narrow waist and carried her to the bed.

Ryan expected Toshi to leave after he laid Michelle's unconscious and inseminated body on the bed, but when he proceeded to lie down on the bed beside her, Ryan felt an overwhelming uneasiness creeping in to his heart. He didn't know why he felt the strange feeling, but somehow he got a gut feeling that things were about to get worse.

Bringing a minor relief to worried Ryan, soon he started to hear a faint groaning sound from Toshi as he fell asleep on his side while having one of his arms protectively draped over Michelle's unmoving body. Their heads were pointed toward Ryan's room, but because of the high head-board of the bed, he couldn't get a direct view of them; one side of the bed was touching the normal wall, and Michelle was lying on the side that it met the wall. So even if Ryan moved to the other end of the glass, he couldn't see her since Toshi's huge body was blocking his view.

Since the strange uneasiness kept bothering Ryan's mind, he decided to drag a chair to the spot that he could get an angled view of Michelle's bed and sat there keeping his eyes on guard for any movements.

Breaking the will

When Michelle opened her eyes, upon seeing Toshi's undesirable face right in front of her, she almost had a heart-attack from shock and fear. His eyes were closed and from the loud snoring he was producing, she knew that he was deep in sleep and without any luck, she tried to remember what had happened after she had experienced the ultimate sexual pleasure she had ever experienced in her whole life.

Michelle felt the stickiness between her legs and the soreness in her delicate parts. With that, all the memories of Toshi's manhood rampaging in her sheath and the feeling of getting her cervix power-washed by his molten seeds, came back to her with vivid details. Despite her fear of waking up with her rapist, she felt her treacherous body reacting to her memories, and she got that same strange tingling feeling in her abdomen once again.

Michelle loved the relationship she had with Ryan, and she immensely enjoyed the times they consummated their love; but the bizarre thing she had experienced with her rapist was something very different and powerful than her usual love making; it wasn't the emotion filled, tender loving she was used to. Ryan always tried to make sure that she was enjoying and worked hard to give her pleasure, but Toshi didn't care about how she felt, and he only thought about his own selfish satisfaction; for him, she was merely a sex-doll. The very though was humiliating and offensive to her, but for no logical reasons, deep in her heart, she was attracted to the humiliation and the powerful carnal aura of the degrading violation she had to endure with the heartless beast.

When Michelle thought about getting up, she found that Toshi's right arm was draped over her, and behind her, the wall was preventing her escape. With him lying on his side with his big body, he was literally making a wall of muscles that trap her on the bed with him. With the tall headboard above her, she realized that her only escape route was to slide down and get off the bed from below.

Michelle clumsily squirmed under Toshi's arm to slide down without waking him up, and she found that her own treasured curves were preventing her from making a smooth escape. While she was concentrating on lifting his heavy arm off of her body, suddenly, she noticed that she couldn't hear the loud snoring anymore. With her eyes full of fear, she slowly turned her eyes to find that his eyes were wide open while his thick lips were sporting a wide grin.

Suddenly, Toshi pulled Michelle towards him, and after nuzzling his face in her smooth neck, he breathed in her sweet scent as if he was able to get intoxicated from her scent alone. Michelle found herself once again pressed against a hard wall of muscles, and she was able to feel the thick rod that was pressing against her bare midriff was starting pulse and grow. With her face so near to his neck, she was breathing in his powerful musk that seemed to make her heart beat fast in excitement, rather than fear.

Michelle found herself falling under the same spell she had experience before, but this time, she noticed that the effect was stronger and potent. She felt as if something had changed in her after the mind-breaking orgasm she had experienced, and she was starting to develop an uncontrollable sexual desire toward the smelly beast that she was sharing her personal space with.

Toshi's right hand started to crawl down towards her bulbous derriere, and his thick fingers went over her swell over the skirt. After finding the end of the fabric as fast as it started, the rough fingers made contact with the soft skin of her buttocks. After caressing the soft pillows and admiring its softness, a thick finger started to trail down tracing the valley of her rump and found the entrance to her womb that he had ravaged recently.

Michelle let out a whimper when the thick digit pry-opened her sodden portal and buried itself till the second knuckle. After accommodating Toshi's legendary girth, her sheath happily welcomed the much smaller intruder and started signaling her brain to enjoy the feeling. As the rough finger started to explore her soft, wet walls, she felt her hand moving on its own, between their pressed bodies. When his finger suddenly pressed on a deliciously sensitive spot in her sheath, she let out a gasp and wrapped her slender fingers around the pulsing phallus and started running her soft hand along the strange shape and texture of it.

Ryan saw Michelle's face appearing from underneath Toshi's head when he nuzzled his face in her neck. Her eyes were closed, but from her parted lips and the occasional tensing of her face, he knew that she was conscious and experiencing something sexual. He was able to see Toshi's right elbow moving in a slight rhythm, and he suspected that it had something to do with her facial expressions.

Suddenly, with a gasp, Michelle opened her glazed eyes, and it took her some time to focus them enough to see that Ryan was looking at her with a worried expression. Her eyes opened wide with guilt and shame, but as soon as the finger in her passage started to press on another sensitive spot, the glaze came back to her eyes. At the point, she realized that she had fallen enough to ignore her shame and crave carnal satisfaction. Then she heard Ryan's voice back in the back of her head saying, "Let it go and embrace it, Michelle. You have my consent."

Michelle remembered about Ryan giving her the permission to enjoy her ordeal, but no matter how overwhelming her desires were, she was still reluctant to jump the last hurdle and change her relationship with Ryan forever. She wanted to look at her lover once more and gain strength to withstand the evil pleasure that was threatening to take over her mind.

When Michelle's light-blue eyes focused on him again, Ryan noticed that there were some strong feelings concentrated in her gaze. There was love, shame, desire and concern, but overwhelming all those, he noticed that her eyes were pleading for something: an end to her torment and a release for her pent desires. Even though it pained Ryan immensely to do it, he knew she deserved it and nodded his head slowly to give her the final permission to let it go.

A shock went through Michelle's body when she saw Ryan's nod. She wanted to absorb some strength from him to stop her fall in to depravity, but instead, she got the permission from her lover to embrace the darkness of the place where she was heading to.

Michelle had been aware her lover's secret dark desire to see her with another man, so it angered her that he did that when she was in a weak state, but at the same time, she loved him more than ever for doing that small gesture.

Ryan felt another sharp pain in his chest when he saw Michelle's gentle smile as a gesture of accepting his consent. He knew that she had sacrificed her body and pride for his sake, but it still didn't dampen the pain of mentally giving away his exclusive rights to some unknown brute.

A moment later, Ryan saw Michelle's left black high-heel appearing over Toshi's legs, and she slowly hooked her slender stocking-clad leg around his legs, until her soft calf was touching his firm ones. Ryan was only able to see lower leg, and against the thick legs of Toshi, it served as a reminder to Ryan about how beautiful and shapely her long legs were.

As smoothly as Michelle's leg came to appear, her knee started to slowly slide upward, rubbing the soft white stocking against his dark, rough skin until her knee reached his waist; now, her lower leg was running across his bottom, treating his dark swell with the softness of her delicate calf.

After receiving the final permission from Ryan, the dam of loyalty that was holding her back collapsed, and changing her as a woman forever, Michelle's carnal desires flooded her whole body and mind. With her left leg draped over Toshi's waist, her flowered sex was exposed to any intrusions, and using her delicate hand, she started to lower the head of the shaft towards her dripping sex.

Upon noticing the sudden change in Michelle, and feeling her soft hands directing his manhood towards her exposed loins, Toshi pulled out his finger from her clasping sheath, and rested his big hand on the round swell of her derriere. Despite the loss of inhibition after letting her carnal desires take control, upon realizing the magnitude of depravity she was about to commit, her hand started to shake as it directed the tool of devil towards her holy passage. Realizing her sudden hesitation when his phallus was only millimeters away from heaven, Toshi took the initiative and thrust into a welcoming place made of warmth, softness, tightness and wetness.

When Toshi's hips flexed, Michelle closed her eyes and let out a loud and very feminine moan to initiate her new life as changed woman. For the first time, she had let a man claim her without first showering her with love, soft words, flowers and romantic dinners; she had given consent to a vile, selfish brute to enjoy the treasures of her womanhood while the man who really deserved it was forced to watch the plunder. The submission to raw power and the taboo-ness of the situation was setting ablaze an unquenchable fire in her loins, and she started pushing on his buttock with her high-heel to encourage the illicit intrusion into her fertile depths.

Soon, in rhythm with the creaking of the bed, moans of pleasure started to echo in the small closed room. Ryan watched in defeat as Michelle's facial expressions distort with carnal pleasure, in time with the flexing of Toshi's hips. Adding salt to his wounds, when Toshi's back undulated as his buttocks surged forward, her leg kept encouraging him to defile her deeper regions.

Within the first ten minutes, Michelle's leg started to tremble and push hard on his buttocks as she experienced another orgasm.

"That's deep...yes...yes...oh...god yes."

"Ram that thing!"

"Make me your whore."

"Make me cum like I never had."

"Fuck! That's it...make me cum...make me come you bassstaaarrrd!"

"Oooh...fuck...I...cu...ing...yes!...cumming...ah...cummmmmiiiing!"

Ryan heard his girlfriend announce her illicit orgasm. It was no secret to him that she liked to talk dirty when she was really enjoying sex, and it had immensely pleasured him too, but in this situation, every word that came from her sweet voice were serving as sharp knives that went right through his heart.

Toshi continued surging into her body, and as quickly as Michelle came back from her orgasm, he forced her to visit the orgasm land once again. The mating dance went on as he continued breeding her, and she reached the pinnacle of sexual pleasure again and again while announcing each one to Ryan's burning ears.

At one point, Ryan reached a point where he couldn't bear to listen or witness his girlfriend getting bred by another man, and he decided to seek refuge in the bathroom. After closing the door, he sat on the floor, closed his ears and blamed himself for not being strong enough to be there for her as he promised.

From her blurred vision, Michelle vaguely saw Ryan leaving her field of vision. She worried that it might had been hard for him to witness her fall, but at that moment, she was in too much ecstasy to think about any non-sexual things, and she was forced back in to concentrating on her next building orgasm.

Finally, Michelle noticed that Toshi's thrusts were picking up its tempo and intensity as he started to grunt with his powerful surges. Her whole body started to shake from receiving his powerful hammering, and she was seeing fireworks from having her cervix hammered with each unrelenting thrust. When she felt his corona flare inside her and the shaft started to gain girth, she knew what was about to happen, and despite the fear of conception, she yearned to feel his thick molten essence, power-washing her battered cervix once again.

When Toshi surged one last brutal thrust into her and sent the first volley of pressured semen, Michelle wailed as she experienced another mind-breaking orgasm. When she woke up, she was greeted by a sweet sensation of her left nipple being enveloped by warmth and wetness. When she looked down, she realized that while she was unconscious, he had untied the knot of her tie-front crop top and was greedily sucking on her left breast. Despite the fresh wet stickiness she felt covering her loins and inner-thighs, due to the tender attention her sensitive nipple was receiving, she felt new moisture start to seep out of her reamed portal.

Just when feelings of guilt and shame started to come back to Michelle, Toshi pulled his mouth away, leaving her breasts covered in his saliva. When he started to get up, she thought that he was about to leave, but when she saw his revitalized manhood standing proud, she knew that he wasn't done with her yet; at the thought of having to accommodate the thick monstrosity one more time, once again a strange fire set ablaze in her abdomen, but from her women's intuition, she knew that her body and mind couldn't possibly handle another one of those mind-shattering orgasms, and if she were to have another one, it would completely break her spirit.

Overpowering her lust, the need to protect her sanity and spirit started to emerge in Michelle, and when Toshi tried to manipulate her in to another position, for the first time, she gave an intense physical struggle avoid another mating that would ultimately end up forcing her to orgasm.

Despite Michelle's valiant struggle, she was too small in size to pose any resistance to Toshi's humongous build, and soon, she was easily overpowered by him. When she felt his manhood probing at her entrance once again, she realized her inevitable defeat and looked through the glass-wall to find her last line of moral support that she would definitely need during her next orgasm.

Michelle panicked when she couldn't see Ryan in his room; without her lover's moral support, she felt completely vulnerable and helpless against the critical ordeal she was about to face. Just as she was about to voice a desperate call for Ryan, the thick shaft surged into her over-sensitive sheath, and instead of her lover's name, a throaty moan escaped her lips.

After about an hour of losing himself in thoughts of accusations and sorrow, Ryan decided that he should be stronger and be there to support Michelle. When he opened the bathroom doors, from her moans and slapping sounds, he knew that she was still being ravaged by Toshi.

Half-heartedly, he looked through the glass wall, and upon seeing what was happening on Michelle's bed, he froze on the spot and kept looking at the extremely lust inducing scenery.

Michelle was kneeling on the bed, and dwarfing her petite body, Toshi was kneeling behind her with his hands on her waist as his dark fingers contrasted against her milky skin. His thick thighs were slapping loud against Michelle's upturned round derriere, and he was grabbing on to her slim waist and using the wideness of her hips to pull her toward him as he thrust in with vigor. Exposing the full swell of her buttocks, the seductively-short skirt had been turned over to lay over her small-back, and after absorbing a large amount of perspiration, the thin white material of her top was disappearing on her skin. She looked as if all the energy had been drained out of her body, and her shoulders were lowered on to the bed in an effort to maintain her position.

Michelle's flawless white back strained and curved as she knelt in submission to the impossibly large manhood that was plundering her womanhood; her slender fingers were grasping the bed-sheet tightly as Toshi grounded his hardness hard into her; thorough her parted lips, she let out a labored moan each time he bottomed out in her delicate sheath.

Michelle's beautiful, flushed face was turned towards Ryan, but despite her light-blue and teary eyes staring back at him, he wasn't sure whether she was seeing anything from her glazed over, dilated, blank eyes. Same as her body, her face was also covered in a thick layer of perspiration, and strands of black hair were sticking to her face and forehead as her nostrils flared in an attempt to ease her heavy breathing.

Ryan felt his heart break in to pieces when saw Michelle's face; it wasn't the face that he had seen before he left the room; it wasn't the face of a woman who was trying find some pleasure in her rape, and she wasn't even saying anything except for her exhausted moans; it wasn't the face of a woman who was lost in pleasure; evidently, it was the face of an utterly broken and conquered woman.

Tears ran down Ryan's face as he cursed himself for his moment of weakness that left Michelle vulnerable to such a fate. He understood that somehow, the wild beast had taken advantage of the moment, and had sexually broken her will.

Suddenly, fresh tears started to stream down from Michelle's glazed-over eyes, and as her full thighs started to quiver, her blue eyes rolled back in to her head, and she whimpered as she went through another orgasm: an orgasm similar to the ones that had managed to break her will as woman.

When Michelle was about to see the end of the spirit-breaking orgasm, she felt the tool that conquered her femininity start to swell within her clasping sheath and start to power-wash her womb with another dosage of her conqueror's genetic codes.