Beast in a Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Missn0mer
Missn0mer
38 Followers

He pulled his fingers out, unable to contain himself any longer. He reached for the remaining butter, greasing his cock as he marveled at how unbelievably hard it was. Not even Zane could get him this excited...perhaps it was the fact that he hadn't had sex in months, or perhaps it was the prospect of forcefully liberating the sweet, young boy of his innocence. He repositioned the boy up against the large sheet of glass, ensuring that the other guards would be treated to a perfect view if they arrived before he was finished.

He pressed his cock up against the boy's hole, spreading the cheeks of his ass wide as he positioned himself at his entrance, gently prodding the tight hole with the head. "Feel that? Now try to relax, Sweetheart...the sooner your little hole accepts me, the less it will heart." He paused, and let out a soft laugh. "I've just realized...I don't know your name. But it doesn't matter...'Bitch' is what you are now..."

Without any further warning, Nikolai jerked his hips forward, forcing the head of his cock through the desperately resisting ring of muscles. He let out a soft groan, his stomach dropping with the intense, almost blinding pleasure. He gritted his teeth, pushing in slow and steady, his fingers gripping the boy's hips hard enough to bruise. He forced his way halfway inside, then with a hard jerk of his hips, wrenched himself out then plunged all the way back in, sheathing himself fully inside the boy. "Fuck." He gasped, leaning down to wrap one arm around the boy's chest, pressing up against him to hiss into his ear. "So fucking tight...Feel it? Your little ass is gripping me so tight...like it doesn't want me to leave." He pumped his hips once, out and back in, hissing with pleasure into the boy's ear. "You're all mine. I'm going to come inside you, mark you...no matter who you fuck, who fucks you, you'll always be my bitch."

The boy cried out as he was entered, hands scrabbling for purchase on the metal floor as his tight, virgin hole was split open. He tensed reflexively, but he seemed to have enough sense to force himself to relax, and Nikolai was able to push himself inside. He was sobbing freely now, and his erection waned, but it didn't disappear altogether. He was still trying to escape the man, but he was weakened by the pain, and he was no match for the pirate's strength.

He began slow, even thrusts, pulling out slowly only to ram back inside, each thrust accompanied by a grunt of pleasure. It was almost too tight, like he was fucking a new hole into the boy's body, forcing him to open and accept him. He gradually began to pick up speed, each thrust hammering against the boy's prostate. "Fuck yes...you're my bitch, aren't you? Say it...let me hear who you belong to. Who this hot, tight body belongs to."

The boy let out a mournful whimper, then a sharp cry of mingling pleasure and pain. The cry repeated each time the punishing cockhead hit the overwhelming spot inside him. He didn't even try to hide his noises, but he did manage to choke out a response. "Nikolai...Nikolai Dannis..." He trembled, then to the pirate's surprise, he pressed back tremulously, weakly meeting each of the strong thrusts.

Nikolai smirked, his thrusts only intensified. The boy was just full of surprises. He was a soft, clearly naive boy, and a virgin at that. He had never met a man on any ship, besides the civilian cruisers, who was still a virgin past the age of eighteen. He himself had fucked his first whore at the age of sixteen, though it had been more to prove that he could fuck a woman than anything else. On his side of the law, fucking men was viewed far more favorably than it was by the Federation. Fucking a woman was commonplace; to fuck a man was to conquer an equal. Then again, to be fucked was still looked down upon; no real man would ever willingly submit to another, or allow himself to be raped for that matter.

It wasn't hard to guess that the boy was gay, and even if he hadn't guessed, he could have seen it in the boy's reaction to him. It amazed him, how the boy's cock was still able to maintain an erection through what was no doubt an excruciating amount of pain. For a moment, he entertained the thought of slowing down and allowing the boy time to adjust...but the thought almost made him laugh. His nails bit into the boy's hips as he slammed forward, burying himself all the way to the hilt once more.

He looked up over the boy's shoulder and smirked, hearing the sounds of muffled gasps from outside the glass. There were two guards standing outside, staring incredulously into the cell. They seemed unsure if they should open the cell and risk their own skins to save the boy. Nikolai smirked, pushing the boy up higher against the glass, giving them a full view of his erection, and of his balls slapping against the boy's ass with each hard thrust. "That's right, Bitch. You're mine. And you'll always be mine. You're going to come back here tomorrow night, aren't you? Going to come back, like a good little slut, and let me have this tight ass again, won't you?" The boy whimpered and nodded, and Nikolai smirked. He wasn't so foolish as to think that the boy would actually come back; he wasn't quite that deluded. But he wanted to instill the thought into the guard's mind, remind him that this was exactly the treatment he'd receive the next time he came near the cell.

His hand fisted tightly in the boy's hair, pressing his head up against the glass. "Open your eyes, Bitch. Are those your friends? They're the ones who have been coming to beat the shit out of me." He smirked, sliding a hand down between the boy's thighs and beginning to pump his erection in time with his thrusts, his hand rough and calloused against the smooth skin. "This is what happens when you fucking Fed boys try to fuck with a man like me. I think I've earned some pay back, don't you?" He smirked, hips picking up speed, pounding the boy up against the wall. "Say it again, Bitch. Who do you belong to?"

The boy was sobbing again, but his cock was rock-hard, and he was slamming his hips back against each of the man's thrusts, desperate for the pleasure the prisoner was giving him. His body tensed around the cock as the pirate pushed him closer and closer to his climax. A final hard, merciless thrust and the boy was sent over the edge. He came with a sharp cry and a shudder, hips grinding back against the man as his body was wracked with the spasms of his orgasm.

Nikolai let out a bark of triumphant laughter, plunging harder and deeper into boy's spasming hole. "You little slut! You fucking loved it! I knew it...you're a good little cockslut, aren't you?" He chuckled, low and breathless, then let out a sharp cry as he spilled himself, thrusting all the way to the hilt, pumping the boy full with his hot cum.

He remained buried inside the boy for a few minutes, panting softly and resting his head against the cool glass as he caught his breath. He pulled out slowly, standing over the boy and smirking down at him. He glanced up towards the glass, where the guards were still staring in at them in shock. He chuckled at the look on their faces, stooping down to pick up the remote once more. That broke the guards' trance, and they both sprang to action, pulling the lever to initiate lockdown on the cell. The remotes would now be useless until they formulated a plan. It wouldn't be easy; he had a hostage and a gun, and they weren't about to risk him using either.

Perfect.

He collected his tray from the floor and set it back on the table, taking his seat and eating his meal. As he ate, he looked down at the boy on the floor, thick white seed dripping from his thoroughly fucked hole. When he had finished his meal, he stood from his chair, his cock already growing hard once more. He lifted the boy up into his arms, pressing his body against the glass, with his arms forcing the boy's legs apart to give his men a perfect view. He leaned in, pressing his lips against the boy's ear as he pushed back into the boy's still surprisingly tight hole, relishing in the sharp, surprised cry he was met with. "You didn't think we were finished, did you, Bitch? We're just getting started."

Missn0mer
Missn0mer
38 Followers
12