Beautician and the Beast Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up to him and smiled, "I'm not going anywhere."

He laughed through his tears as they listened to the faint sounds of sirens. He just stroked her hair and waited for the medics to take over. She reached for his hand and squeezed. It assured them both that they were finally safe to be with one another with no obstacles.

Epilogue

His mind can't fathom it. He doesn't know if it's because it's his wedding night, a full moon, or something else just as cosmic and unexplainable but he's never taken her body five times in one night. Yet here he is again, stroking his long pole while he watches his gorgeous sleeping wife. She looks like a renaissance sculpture with her limbs tucked over or around her most intimate parts. She still makes the most tantalizing view with her torso upright and her hips to one side. She never looked more true to her nature than at that moment. Demure yet wanton and coquettish with an edge comes to mind as she sighs and reaches for the sheet he held up to take a better look of her. When she can't find it she frowns and moans as she wakens. He's still jacking himself and grins lecherously when she follows suit to his expression. "Again? She croaks unbelievingly but her body gives way to his shifting weight as she instinctively goes fully to her back.

He positions his engorged length to her velvety brink before he looks to her lustful eyes. He quirks his upper lip as he sinks his crown to her core. "I can't get enough of you." He moves his hands around her large mounds and feathers light touches before sweeping up to her nipples for a healthy tug.

"Now you won't have...mmm...to!" Her voice hitches at the end as he bottoms out in her. After all this time he is still a perfect fit for her and she to him. He rarely goes this deep because he's afraid he will hurt her. Not tonight though. Tonight, she begged for the move until it's second nature.

He is on his knees so he can fully take her in while he sways in and out of her. "That's right...you're all mine now." He makes one pounding move, a stark contrast to the other long languid strokes. She squeals her delight and waits for the next hard thrust. It's as if she's on a ride that randomly rattles you until you come from excitement, anticipation and desire. He smoothes his hands down her chest to her stomach while he's loses himself in the moment. Her sheath clenches him with an electrified high that feeds his habit of her. He rests one hand on her hip and the other to her sensitive febrile button. Her hips arch into his pumps and he grins when he grips her hip tighter. They're eyes meet because they know what's to come next. He gives her three hard taps that make her grab his forearms. He links the back of her knees to his waist giving him the leverage he needs to pound into her the way she likes. He knows she loves his slow passionate lovemaking but he has a sneaking suspicion that she loves when he takes her like a rutting animal. That's when he lays claim to her body the most. A quick swipe of her lips with her tongue makes him jealous for a taste. With a growl he bends and captures her lips between his. He nudges his tongue deep in her mouth for one of his favorite flavors ever. Her hunger for him matches his for her as she nearly rises off the bed to get a deeper savoring of his mouth.

The only thing that makes her turn away is her impending orgasm that he's about to cause. She moves her mouth away with a reluctant moan but she's rewarded with her climax. "Oh Quentin...I'm coming!" She fiercely whispers this as the other times she yelled the neighbors called front desk to complain. His middle and ring finger slowly move around her nub in a clock motion giving her a sweet stimulation to pair with his strong strokes.

"Oh yeah, come on my cock baby. Get that luscious cream all over my dick then milk me dry baby...just like that. Make that pussy grab my dick baby." He is speaking through clenched teeth at the same time of his hips taking over the majority of his action. Her fiery plummet into rapture makes him want to dive too so his concentration is on his upcoming leap. At the moment of his first spurt he looks in her eyes and witnesses the warmest, sexiest, sweetest flicker in her eye. He speaks through his second jerking spurt, "I love you." He groans out the rest of his crescendo before collapsing on her. His breaths are so harsh they suck her hair to and fro as he nuzzles her neck.

She reaches up and brushes his hair from his face and continues to stroke softly when she says, "I love you too." He swallows hard at the faint sight of scaring on her wrist and holds her tightly to his chest at the thought of nearly losing her. After that tragic day, they help each other cope with their emotional wounds. He told her of Ana and his strained relationship with his brother, while he helped her tell her parents the truth of everything. In the end they are stronger than ever in their relationship and were able to bounce back considerably easier from all the previous heartache. They still have fears and concerns but nothing they both couldn't handle together.

She reciprocates the hug with a loaded sigh. He doesn't want to ruin the moment but his conscience gets the better of him, "Is that a content sigh or worried sigh?" He rolls off of her and lies on his stomach with his forearms tucked under his head to look at her.

She goes back in the same position that awoke his desire for her and he lazily blinks with a soft smile tugging his lips. She thinks carefully before answering, "I guess a little of both. It just occurred to me that if Guy and Cindy hadn't of done those horrible things, we probably would have never met. Not to mention Stelly and Eli being together either." There is a thoughtful silence between them as they absorb the information.

"I guess you're right," he concludes as he covers one arm over her to pull her close. "Maybe it was fate." He leaves a hard kiss and lets go with a plop that swells her lips to his liking. She has a dreamy look as she nods in agreement. "How is Estelle by the way?"

Lovie smiles more to contain a giggle, "You mean when is Stelly going to say yes to one of Eli's many proposals?"

"Well...yes...I mean...no..." She begins to laugh at his failed attempt to fish for information for his best friend. "Well babe, you gotta admit that he's asked to marry her a lot of times. Like six or seven now. Once a month since they went public about their dating." To be exact, Eli's last proposal was at their wedding reception in front of everyone. Estelle was so mad she left him in the middle of the dance floor for him to run after her. Later in the night they made up but it was still a little strained Lovie could tell.

She rolls her eyes exasperatedly, "I know. I asked her about it at the reception and she just wants to wait a bit longer for the 'ink of his divorce papers to dry' as she puts it." Quentin snorted as it had been six months and Lovie nodded, "Tell me about it. I think she's just afraid that they'll both end up being wrong about one another again. I don't know...she's not the most open person when it comes emotions. Always has been, but if it's any consolation to Eli you can tell him that she loves him. I know it for a fact, I just don't know when or if she'll ever marry him." She concluded the last part a bit sadly.

Quentin looked down as he thought of his friend. He felt sorry for him because Eli told him how he'd always been interested in Estelle over Cindy and figured the only way to get her out of his system was to marry Cindy. Quentin didn't even have to tell him how stupid it was but Eli figured it was better than nothing when Estelle was still married to her ex-husband. "What are we gonna do with those two."

"How about we don't worry about them. At least until we're back stateside." She kisses him before turning to the tropic breeze that waves the sheer curtains in on the room from the balcony of their suite. "It's so peaceful here." In the background she hears the waves crashing into the shoreline.

He goes to his end table and pulls a silk scarf from the drawer. Lovie closes her eyes as he massages the edge of scarf over her body. "Have I ever told you about this reoccurring dream that I have about you?"

"No what dream?" She opens her feline eyes as he runs his hands up and down the length of her arm.

"It's a dream I've been having that has you at my whim for immeasurable gratifying pleasure in everyway possible."

She begins to pant with excitement as he slips the soft material around her wrist then up to the bedpost. "For how long?"

In his dream it was two weeks but now..."I haven't decided yet." His grin is delightfully dirty as he searches her body with his eyes and hands. Each caress heats her exposed flesh. They hadn't decided when they would return from their honeymoon. The pinnacle of her thighs wept with joy at the prospect of being at his summon when he wanted her. His eyes flitted over her face and a solemn look stole his features, "How does forever sound?"

Her eyes glitter from his double meaning. They never thought they'd find anyone that made them as whole as they both did for each other and now they didn't ever had to wonder. Fate saw fit to see them together and now it was up to them to make sure it stayed that way. When they look into each other eyes, they know it's possible. She finally answers when he's millimeters from tasting her lips, "Forever? I think I can handle that." He grins into the kiss to seal their destiny.

1...345678