Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wonder how the hell I'm supposed to satisfy Hana after this, but the thought is fleeting and I hook my fingers around the edge of the cliff when I am suddenly tumbling and falling to climax. I arch my back as my muscles tense and spasm around the objects inside me, fresh liquids coating them. Hana keeps fucking me through the moment and it feels like everything around me is going to a blurry white and I squeeze my eyes shut harder, lights blossoming behind my eyelids. When it is over I blink, breathing heavily, knowing that Hana needs sweet release as well. I notice that the spheres are still humming away, shaking my ass. I like the feeling so I leave it there.

Hana has already ripped off the strap on and has positioned themself over my face. Their pussy is glistening and wet and I feel the need to suck on the folds.

"Please." I reach my hands out to pull the pussy to me. Hana lowers, and then I am sensually licking up and down the length of their slit, tasting the fluids that are still coming out. I graze their clit and they hiss. I smile into their vagina and then I seal my lips over the sensitive nub, applying suction while bringing an arm up to put some fingers into them. I squeeze at the velvety folds with my slippery fingers and lave at the flesh, bringing it in between different folds and licking my way up them.

I slip a finger in, crooking it so it hits the right spot while I begin to focus on the clit again. I have just very lightly bit down on their clit and inserted a second finger when Hana curls over, gripping my head as they convulse.

After we get comfortable, arms around each other and the anal beads mercifully turned off, we sleep.

***

I wake up to see Hana at my legs, finger playfully curled around the pull ring and a little remote control in their other hand.

They smile at me.

12