Beautiful 30 yr Old Mexican Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
328 Followers

Carmen is a treasure, to be sure.

Living in the same house alone together did present its' opportunities, and challenges. I think Carmen became sort of surreptitious. She was so curious about me, all about me. I caught her peeking in my bedroom door at me when I was just waking up or going to bed. She'd even removed some of my worn underwear and taken them into her room when they were in the laundry basket. I ignored these things and just let her look. I did not want to embarrass or humiliate or frighten her.

Carmen also became a bit of an exhibitionist around me when we were alone in the house. Since she never wore a bra, I'd get glimpses of nipple when she bent over in front of me. I'd see her panties regularly. She had not learned to sit demurely in the wilds of Sonora, so a dress was no reason to keep her legs closed. She was prone to not wearing underwear; she said they are hot and restrictive. So, often my glimpses were of very hairy pussy.

I was eternally hard. But, I don't think she knew much about it, so I didn't really try and hide it, I just went about my business and beat off like crazy several times a day.

After a year of living with me, learning, studying and trying so hard to acclimate to her new life, Carmen sat on the arm of my Lazy Boy after supper one night. She had on a short skirt a t-shirt with no bra, of course. I thought I smelled arousal, also.

"Senor, Bill when will I have children?" she asked innocently.

"Oh, Carmen" I said taken off guard, "you will find a man who loves you and marry him and he will give you children."

"Who shall I marry, Senor?" she asked. "I don't like the ranch hands and I do not know anyone else who I want, except for you."

"Carmen, I am not Mexican. You probably should marry into your own people, shouldn't you?" I asked.

"I don't love any Mexican. I love you. I want you to make love with me, like Victor does to Sally." She challenged. "I have seen Victor's penis and I've seen some of the other ranch hand's too. They always want me to, what is jack me off?" she asked.

"Victor wants you to jack him off?" I asked?

"No, not Victor, I have just looked in their windows and see them making love. That is what Sally calls it, but it isn't like jack off is it, Mr. Bill?"

"Anyhow, I've seen Victor's penis and those other Mexican guys' penis and I've also looked in the bathroom when you were showering and I've seen your penis. Mr. Bill, it is so huge. Why is yours so much bigger? Is it because you are American?"

"I don't exactly know the answer to that, Carmen." I squirmed, my cock begging for attention. "Maybe just because I'm a big guy all over, I guess."

"I want you to make love to me." And she plopped down on the floor, raising her dress above her hirsute pussy. Not only was Carmen fully endowed with hair around her vagina, but her legs had a lot of hair and under her arms as well. She'd never shaved, and she had copious amounts of hair. She had the most erotic trail of dark hair that ran from her belly button down into the mop above her pubic bone.

"Carmen, you are so beautiful, and I would truly love to have sex with you, to make babies with you. But, Carmen, we've never talked about this. You are from a different world than I am, and you must understand that there are many choices for you. With your beauty, with your intelligence you will have many men white, black and Mexican that want you. When we send you to school, after you become a citizen, you will have many choices become available." I reasoned.

"You don't love me. You don't want me. Yo soy fea. (I am ugly). I am old, too old. You want a young girl." Carmen reasoned.

"Carmen, do not say those things. They are not true. I do love you, I do want you, you are beautiful and you are exactly the right age. I only want you to have a choice as to what you do with your life, I do not want to be in your way, or to stop you or keep you from happiness." I explained.

"If what you say is true, then I choose you. I want you to make love to me. I need to feel a man, like Sally has." She begged.

"Carmen, I want you so much, and I would take you in a heartbeat under normal circumstances. But, first, before we make love, I want you to understand that you are a very special woman. To give away your body to anybody, for the first time ever, is something almost no man living today in America has ever experienced. You are so desirable, and you are still a virgin at 30 years old. I will make love to you on our wedding night, not until, my sweet girl." I told her.

"Until we are married, I will give you that time to think about what you are asking of me, and allow you to break your commitment to me, and to make love with another man. But, if you do that, you and I will not be together. After we are married, neither you nor I can ever make love with another man or woman as long as we both are alive, do you understand?"

"What about you, can you make love to another woman before we are married?"

"No, I cannot and will not, Carmen. As of tonight, as far as I am concerned you are my wife to be, we are engaged. We will make it permanent on our wedding night. You and Sally must talk and set a date that you think is good for a wedding and we will have it here on the ranch, or wherever you think is good, but not in Mexico."

"I want to get married tonight."

"You talk to Sally. You think this through, make sure. Ask Victor; ask the ranch hands or the minister at the church in the valley or one of the teachers at school. Talk to others, be very sure, my lovely little senorita."

About 20 minutes after I left the house the next morning, I heard Sally and Carmen scream with delight. They were animated and talking in high pitches, loudly whooping and hollering most of the morning. We could hear them clear out in the corrals where we were working. My heart leapt with joy.

Sally and Carmen set our date to wed on June 30, just about 16 months after I'd rescued her from the wilderness of Sonora, Mexico.

We took the first load of calves, 2200 head, now fat cattle, to market one year after taking delivery of them as just weaned, and I made $650,000 net profit on the first loads that went in to the slaughterhouse. After the cost of the critters, all vaccinations, branding, all transportation,feed, cost of building corrals, pens, maintenance and labor, that was almost $300 per head profit, which is unheard of in the cattle business. It didn't hurt that fat cattle prices had risen sharply since the democrats had assumed power in Washington, and we raised a lot of our own feeds, which supplemented our retail cost of putting on those pounds of beef.

I still had around 25,000 head in my feedlots and we would ship them a few loads at a time, to different slaughter houses around the Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska and Texas Panhandle areas, over the next few weeks. This was going to be a windfall. Plus, I had the cow-calf operation up and running well with a thousand head of momma cows and their calves coming on. Our future together looked bright.

But, the brightest of all, was the marriage to my wife, now, Carmen Sanchez Travis. On our wedding night, like I've described, she was so anxious to have sexual intercourse, she was so wet, so excited that when I was finally undressed, as I turned facing her with my very hard erection pointing at her, she just jumped from about 3 feet away and landed, impaling herself on my cock. That was a remarkable feat of athletic prowess, as well as great desire and a will to get things started. She could have broken me, but it worked out. Whew!

She was very sore after that first coupling and it took a day, the next day, for her to heal. She was so afraid that sex would hurt and was reluctant to do it again, not wanting me to stick anything in her, at all. She remembered the pain of first union and saw the blood. It did blow her mind.

I was patient. I never tried to use my cock on her. I just kissed, caressed and loved on her. As I bathed her, that second night of our marriage, I shaved her legs and shaved her armpits. I used two razors to do those things. I had a dozen new ones ready.

I continued bathing my Nubian princess, washing her hair, putting expensive rinses in it to make it shiny and soft, then I dried it and brushed it for hours. We returned to the two person bathtub and I ran another full tub of hot water, and began to soften her pubic mound hair, washing and lathering that hairy bush, taking liberties with her clitoris and around her little star shaped rectum.

As I gently clipped the hair from her, then ever so softly ran the razor over her mound, I purposefully put my thumb on her clit, pressing it, making small circular motions on it. She grabbed my forearm and humped my thumb. I gave her access to more of my hand and fingers and she began sliding up and down my inserted fingers, her breathing becoming erratic and uneven. She moaned and became very strong with her demanding hands, pulling me into her. She was only partly shaved, but she was unable to continue with the barbering for the moment.

Carmen suddenly kissed me, opening her mouth, she stuck her tongue into mine with an urgent need, breathing through her nose and pressing her body into mine. She reached down with her hand to find my engorged, raging hard cock.

With one motion, and with water sloshing out of the tub, she straddled me and slowly inserted my cock into her delicious pussy. Absent the pain of our first coupling, she let out a cry of pleasure, and ground herself fully onto my large and hard organ. I dared not move, waiting for her to decide. She began to undulate her hips, allowing my cock to slip in and out a few inches. She became more demanding and I could feel the strength in her hands as they gripped my shoulders. I lay back in the tub letting her take the top position. I had little staying power and began to ejaculate. She continued to hump me in ever longer, harder strokes. She began her orgasm with me fully spent, but still hard. The sensitive tip of my cock was in overtime, but I stayed with her. This was a powerful woman and as small as she was, she was hyper strong. She used me hard and she came with a great shout, a great guttural growl that seemed wild and un-tamed.

My little Carmen was becoming a woman tonight, at 30 years of age.

I finished shaving her pussy, applying lotion to all the areas that a razor had touched.

So far, the physical contact we'd had was desperate in nature. It hadn't been sweet and loving, it was wild and demanding. I was anxious to be able to make her build slowly, to seduce her. Let me tell you, there was no seducing Carmen. She was hot, day or night, morning or afternoon, before lunch or during lunch. Carmen loved to fuck and she loved it hard, she loved it fast. She woke me by riding me; she put me to sleep while we lay on our sides, fucking in the spoon position, after 3 or 4 fucks throughout the day, as often as I was able to get in the house.

We'd never had any oral sex, it was just her organ mated with mine. How I wanted to explore the nuances, the gentler and more temporal things two people can do for and to one another.

She never became pregnant. She was barren. The news, after 2 years of trying almost 4 times every single day devastated Carmen.

She asked me if it'd be ok if we just didn't 'do it tonight' the night of our doctor's office visit.

I was actually relieved and said that it was fine, I understood.

But, that night turned into five days and five nights, she hadn't touched me and eschewed any of my advances to her. She was loving and kind, just not physical. She was in mourning, inconsolable by any of the means with which she had ever become familiar. The idea that she'd never be a mother was something that she wasn't able to grasp. Once sex became a part of her life, and she knew how to make children, it was a logical next step, become pregnant and to start having babies.

I tried every one of those 5 days to initiate sex with her; she politely refused, with no excuse or explanation. She just wasn't up for roughhouse sex. She was in no mood to fuck and be fucked like a wild beast.

I know Carmen as well as any person alive, except Carmen herself. So, on the sixth night of our abstinence, I tied her hands to the bed as she slept. Then I lit half a dozen candles in our bedroom and pulled the covers off her. She stirred in her sleep and tried to move her hands, but felt the restraints.

"Bill, what are you doing?" she cried out as she pulled against the restraints.

"Teaching you about love, my sweet Carmen; quit your struggle now and let me comfort you.

She relaxed some, but said, "I am not in the mood for sex tonight honey. Please let me just sleep."

"No, Carmen. Tonight I am going to teach you about a different kind of sex. Something you are still a virgin about. You've always been so anxious to make love, tonight you will experience things you never dreamed of, trust me, my sweet. I won't do you bad, ok?"

"Bill, please..." She started.

But, I kissed her mouth gently, stifling her objection. I softly blew in her ear, nibbled on her lobe, kissed my way down her taut jaw. I nuzzled on her neck and blew hot air from my open mouth there where her neck becomes her shoulder. She shuddered a little, squirming and squeezing her legs together.

I lingered at her breasts, lathing each in kisses and licks and then warm air from my mouth. Very gently, I caressed her belly and up to whichever breast that I wasn't licking and sucking carefully.

"I love you so much, Carmen, my little Mexican warrior. I want you to see that when we are finished tonight, you will know my best expression of love that I am able to show." I whispered very quietly.

She had to be still to hear me from where my face was, at her belly button.

She was squeezing her legs together, putting one foot on top of another and then back. She was writhing and I could smell her juices flowing. This was not familiar to her and she was losing control, having something happen to her, actually with her consent, but without knowing what was coming next. Of course, she was coming next.

As I approached Carmen's pussy, I noted that it had been 7 days since it was shaved. She had a 5 o'clock shadow. Not to worry, I was on a mission and she would benefit all the same, shaved or not.

Her arousal was obvious, she was moaning, groaning, writhing with lust, with helpless desire. She opened her legs wide for me as I approached her vagina. I avoided it, but blew hot air on and around it as I kissed around it and down the inside of her thighs. Alternating, I kissed lower on her thighs to the inside of her knees, where I lay on my back, my legs off the end of the bed, and pulled her legs over my mouth and I ever so lightly licked the back of each knee, in the hollow of her joint. I lay there kissing each calf down to her feet, taking each toe into my mouth and bathing it with love. I kissed her instep and her heel on each foot and back up to the back side of her knees.

By now she was in full blown arousal. I knew that if she was turned loose, she'd fuck my brains out. But, I wanted to remain in control for now, and I kindly told her, "no" when she begged for release of her hands.

I rolled over onto my stomach, between her legs and I kissed my way up the inside of her thighs. When I got to that junction between her thighs, where her torso begins, I licked and blew on the inside of that area, all around her pussy. She was nearly climaxing, but needed some actual stimulation to push her over the edge.

Gently, ever so slowly, I kissed and licked to her very wet slit. I dabbed my tongue inside it and sucked a mouthful of moisture from her. My upper lip braised her clitoris and she began climaxing. I continued my ministrations, licking and kissing, sticking my tongue as deeply inside her as I could reach, letting my upper lip lightly nibble on her clitoris. Her body convulsed, her legs wrapped around my head, and I could not hear the sounds of her wails as she experienced this love making that was totally unfamiliar to her.

Knowing how sensitive she'd be, I halted my kissing and licking, but continued puffing warm air onto her clit and vagina. It seemed to heighten her experience, and the orgasm seemed to last longer with more intensity than I had seen from her before.

She relaxed her grip on my head and neck. I rose up above her where she could see my full erection. It was fully at attention and she looked at it with heavily lidded, lusty green eyes. I knee walked up her body, with my knees on the bed outside her torso, until my cock bounced and jiggle there in front of her face. In the dim candle light of our room, I could see she was thinking, and then, deciding.

She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked the liquid off the end of my dick. She made a small canal out of her tongue and rose her head up to put it on the underside of my cock, her lips sucking me forward into her mouth. This was the first time ever that Carmen had a penis in her mouth.

Later she told me that she didn't know what to do, so she decided to make her mouth like her pussy and just push and pull on my dick while sucking as hard as she could.

I exploded in her mouth with force. She coughed. I did not tell her I was coming, I just came. She sputtered, coughed and swallowed some of it, spitting out some of it and my continued blasts assaulted her nose, eyes, hair and face.

After she recovered from the blast in her mouth, she giggled. I had never heard Carmen Giggle. It was endearing. How I love her.

I untied my love and she wrapped her body around me, enveloping my mouth with kisses, smearing my own body fluids all over my face, but she was kissing and loving me with all she was worth.

She said, "Bill, I never, ever expected that love could be like that. Thank you so much for showing me, for making me see. I want to do this all the time. We can still do the hard and fast, but I love how you love me."

We'd rekindled our love affair. Carmen convinces me every day that she loves me without limit, without reserve of any sort. I do the same for her. We are totally devoted, totally committed. We work hard, we play hard.

How fortunate for me that I found this lily, this precious flower, in the deserts of Northern Mexico. How glad I am that I had a hand in her rescue and in keeping her from Delmar Quernado. Though he never knew it, I imagine that I saved his life by taking her with me. She would have killed him in his sleep. His threats were just idle; he would have been defenseless and impotent in her presence.

"You can't pick a lily, all fresh with the dew, without some of its' fragrance remaining on you."

-HelenSteinerRice -------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. I'd be grateful for the courtesy of your vote.

Regards,-

Pultoy

Pultoy
Pultoy
328 Followers
12