All Comments on 'Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 290 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoy that cock all you can babe I'll maby see you later. What where are you going? I'm leaving. I'll get a lawyer and we can split out the door.

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot. Only wish there was a little bit more. Maybe her period was a bit late and she took an EPT. Then you could have one of two endings. Either she was relieved to find it was negative or stunned to realize that a black man may have gotten her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was very excited reading this. I wish I can get me a 11 inches or 12 inch black cock. I am black but have not had a cock for 16 yrs. My husband had a 12inch one but we r divorce now for 5yrs so I have to use my vibrators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, it had me wet in my pussy. I have not had a cock in 17 years and I wish that I had a 14 inch cock in my pussy, my ex -husband was a 12 inch cock and no that we r divorced I need some cock. I am black woman but the black is so wonderful. So I would like for you to do a chapter 2 of this story so Stacey gets pregnant for Frant and still fuck him everyday. Even without her husband knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frank said I had better go take care of this. I we to our kitchen and grabbed a meat cleaver and said here Frankie go beat it off with this. Less than a minute later he was screaming bloody murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to laugh at several of the comments. They are better than the story it's self. It was the hottest thing we ever done. She was so hot that the mattress caught on fire. When the firemen arrived I said he caused the fire I seen him start it. He was running his mouth and they arrested him for arson. You just got to watch them bbc's they are deadly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband has 10 inches but what would you expect he's white.

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

Neighbors are good providers

We are from India , the country of sexy women who owns big asses and all the time wet pussies.

My mom, sister and now wife are among them.

My neighbor friend Parag is blessed with a solid 9'+ brownish cock and before my marriage I had tasted it.

Once I was licking his cock I found different taste so asked him about it. His reply embarrassed and ashamed me because he said it's the taste of cunt juice and that's of an aunty. I asked which he talking about he replied Shobha, my mom.

He co confirmed by showing me her new panty which I know because I was with her while purchasing.

He told me that they had fucked while she was preparing lunch.

And this was their 20th fucking.

After few days again the taste was different so upon asking he told me it was of Sheela, my sister who had married just two months ago.

He further said my mom has recommended her to have Parag and his skillful love of powerful thrusts.

After a year I married and in two weeks he gave me the taste of her cunt on his cock.

Neighbors are good providers.

My sister has recommended my wife to have him as extra but powerful man in bed.

Just yesterday he surprised we all by coming for dinner and then taking all three to bed.

The night was full of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 = 100% = A+ (♡♡♡♡♡+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a show of love for her husband he was her only love so she and Frank both screamed to show her love to her husband. This is the greatest bullshit I read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My Wife Experience Joshua Her Black Boss

Then they experienced law suits. She Tiffany my wife tried to say it was just sex. I said it wasn't just sex but adultery cheating. I dropped the divorce after Joshua was fired and Tiffany kept her job and was on probation for a year. Joshua had been in an affair before at work. We went to counciling and the councilor said that she believed that she was actually tricked into having sex. It took a lot of talking to convince me. I said I would try to stay together but Tiffany had to agree to sign an agreement that if she was to ever cheat again we we done and she would leave without the children but she have to pay child support. We would split 50/50 on our money and I would keep the house. That was 15 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gobs of their seed came gushing out of her ruined cunt and flowed down over his body over the bed to the new carpet out of the bedroom down the hallway down the stairs into the living room. That pissed me off and I said you no good black SOB are going to pay for everything you ruined including her cunt. No I'm not he cried. I said you SOB will or you will be arrested for assault with a dead weapon Dumb F*****!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He was so big that after he pulled out when we talked it echoed. Stacey was embarrassed she jumped up and her uterus fell out. We had to call 911. State your emergency please. I handed the phone to Steve and said is that why your wife left you? He dropped his head. I looked at Stacey and said good bye and good luck.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

That's what every guy likes a wife with an echo in her who-who. Tramp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can you believe this stupid bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On holiday I teased my wife that a black waiter kept watching her sun bath top less. She decided to tease him by oiling her boobs facing him and putting sun oil over her bum by bending over putting her reat towards him. One night at the bar he was serving and she began flashing her bare pussy at him. She went to the toilet and he followed her and pushed her into a cubicle. He pushed her towards the wall and lifted her short dress ran his fingers into her pussy then pushed his cock into her. She loved it and bent further down as he fhcked her harder. He shot his cum into her and bit her neck giving her a love bite. When she came back to our table she was laughing and told me what had happened. During our stay he fucked her nearly every day and in our bed as my husband joined us.

s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story, funny parts here and there. 12 or 14" cocks? hmm, willing to try that on. Only black fellow I ever had sex with was maybe 7", left my measure at home but wow was he wide, hehe I think he unhinged my jaw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crazy story but I enjoyed it. I like reading big cock stories but the best is having one in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if my wife ever did like i read in that story she would not see the next days sunrise, i would end up doing life with no parole for the very bad things i would do to my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

my wife would have died that night. she would end up in the news as someone who got butchered

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 1 year ago

Why do the Mods not clean up these comments by the Anti-cucks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter Frank experience the beating of his life and the law never finds a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And why don't the Mids not clean up these comments of the cucks and queers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read the comment about the black waiter that went into the restroom behind the wife and had his way and she loved it. My wife and I were out with s ome friends and their wives. Later there was a bunch of commotion. All kinds of talking started. When it was cleared the truth came out. There was a black dude that was hitting on the wife of a white couple. Apparently the black guy followed the wife into the women's restroom and the husband seen him and also went in. EMT'S carried the black guy out and the police were talking to several people. Never heard the rest of the story but never seen the black guy again but the white couple has been back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ooh dear...after reading the comments, most of them are racist and misogynistic and some murderous towards the woman and also Frank. Well what do you expect from an American website but it does shock me. This is fantasy fiction not real life and I can't believe alot of men can't tell the difference!! And yes, I don't live in America but have an outsider's view, and going on the comments it's pretty fucked up!! And they are supposed to be leaders of the free world and democracy?!! Not anymore because the country is going backwards on women's rights and black/brown/ any other colour rights, apart from White and Male (middle or late aged) rights which are Increasing...and you can't say gay in certain states so anti homosexual too...and leaders the free world and democracy title I think has gone to Germany and alot of Europe now. Sad. So I look forward to your comments on my comment!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing more racist than all of the bbc writer's trying to downgrade white men.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2about 1 year ago

Truly beautiful hubby must be very proud of her we are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples played in the lifestyle like this and definitely a great improvement in race relations as well if more couples had black Bulls in the bedroom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ha, it must be a great story if it draws lots of comments. I have a FWB, he's slightly older, sports a nice BBC, about the last thing either of us would want is for my husband or his wife to watch.

DarknsDarknsabout 1 year ago

I’m unsure as to how many times I’ve read this story but it is probably my fave from @Everyonesavoyeur. I would have also enjoyed a second or third chapter. Anyhow, it’s not to be. If I could I’d give this story another ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

a loving wife even in a good marriage like 50 yrs is going to want to experience and enjoy a big cock and even a bbc one and as long as its a good strong marriage then its better that you be part of that and let her enjoy one and even have him over for say dinner and let her fuck. She will be a happier satisfied wife.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Man when he popped out of her her intestinals fell out and his dick hit the glass door on the China cabinet and he got cut.I called 911 but he bleed out before the squad got there. The good thing was that they saved Stacey and but she had to have 20 some stitches and couldn't have sex for about a year.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing new here, just more racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Even worse than the usual lies about nonexistent BBC. 12” and as thick as a telephone pole? Cut us a break little dick boi.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was Joe a friend of ours that we were helping out in a pinch. He said that he didn't cheat on his wife that she had made it up. Their house actually belong to her family and she kicked him out. He asked if he could stay with us? Tammy my wife and I talked it over and said he could stay for a while. It was different with him living with us. Tammy and I couldn't have sex as normal even with the children we had great sex it was just different. It was starting to bother me. I was getting home early and that was when all Hell broke loose. Joe had Tammy up against the wall. I tapped him on the shoulder and when he looked I slugged him. He stumbled away from Tammy and kept saying I'm sorry I'm sorry over and over. I finally said shut the Hell up. He said I'll pack up and leave. I said no shit and don't bother coming back. He said it's all my fault don't blame Tammy it's not her fault. He left pretty quickly and we haven't him since. Tammy said Tim that's me I was trying to push him away. We had talked about this several times and are getting past it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i simply would have killed my wife then frank would be last

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it. I love fucking huge thick cocks. My husband is around 8 long and thick. His best friend is a bit bigger I have sex with them both all the time. They dp often . I would love to fuck Frank or a guy his size one day

.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really stupid, same old thing...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it. Keep writing these stories I want you to have chapter 2,3,4,5 with Stacy and Frank cause I got to know if they continue with each other and did Stacy got breeded with Frank's baby

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ah the dum black penis trope. Do some online research. Their are penis calculators that also provide information based on certain ethnicities. You would also be surprised which countries have the largest average male penis. Hint: none of the top ones are in Africa. Check it out online. Learn about percentiles. Oh well it is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Exciting. Please continue to write more of Stacy and Frank, cause I want to know weather Stacy convinced a black baby. I would love to have Frank in my pussy

honkehonke10 months ago

magnifucient cocked frank burrows deep inside of lovely meated stacymaking her fat beautiful little girls for franks deep fucking

Eagle0000Eagle00009 months ago

As an owner of a 6 1/2 inch dick, I, too, would be in awe of seeing an 11 or 12 inch dick of any color pound my wife. A dick that size is enough for both of us.

As always, a good, hard dick as I read, story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Anonymous Ah the dum black penis trope. Do some online research.

Racist much? You are implying that the black penis are only a part of the African culture. Well you are wrong, the largest black penis originated from Africa however I'm not implying that all black men have large dicks but what I'm saying that the DNA of white and black people there is a gene missing and it has nothing to do with dick size. Melanin or the lack of causes the skin to get lighter or white. You might find in every race the dick size is equal to where it all began in Africa where you will find the smallest dick size and through migration from Africa and the lack of melanin white men will have the similar small size. The smartest person originated in Africa and so did the dumbest person, the tallest person originated in Africa and so has the shortest and you find these people globally of every race and ethnicity. Now if you want to say whose lacking in the DNA department yeah whites are ... without melanin, they need sun-screen which makes your skin darker, some white people deliberately get sun-tans, white women crave men who are tall dark ( you know the rest) and on valentines day you probably buy chocolate for your woman, myth? No.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So hot, sexy and erotic; i jerked off all through, wishing it was my wife

Honestly, i'd wish to share my wife and watch her small tight pussy get stretched

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, definitely hot. Even though I was married, seeing my first black cock quickly overcame any inhibitions I had. As I was on my knees sucking on his hard black shaft in my hotel room, any thoughts about being married and I shouldn't be doing this were vanished by my eagerness to engulf all of him and to go further; soon he was plunging into me. It'd be the same fun for any woman or man in the same position.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When a White husband fantasizes about watching his wife being screws by a black cock this is the story that they have running in their imagination. A very long and very thick black cock that the wife takes all the way into her body until the Black lover fills her with his sperm. If you are going to dream, dream BIG.

thunderstormythunderstormy8 months ago

★★★★★ (5.0). ❤

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's true all black guy have big black cock ,l meet a guy who is black he said he not bless with big cock,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Its amazing story about big black cock,l view some site of interracial black fucking white pussy, I'm married l love to view big black cock fucking,l was eager to try if l can take it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautiful Stacey would experience a DIVORCE.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the comment where all black guy's have big cocks. Then he meets a black guy that says he doesn't have a big cock. That's only because he is ashamed. It's only 10 inches long. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife Sandra loves fucking BBCs daily and I love watching them cum inside her. She’s had six in one one night and never fails to scream and have a massive Orgasm each time. I just enjoy seeing the fuck her and hope they pleasure her as much as I love seeing them fuck her particularly in a BBC Orgy.

Dklover56Dklover568 months ago

Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Some firsts you never forget. My first was in Ocean City, MD one afternoon while my husband took our two boys for a walk down the boardwalk with a young black college student almost half my age, I was also his first white woman. I was struggling with a fling my husband had a few months previous. Three friends and him were staying in a small bungalow up the block from us, we met the first day when he helped me carry our stuff to the beach. Later that day, when I saw him going back to his place, I quickly mixed up a vodka tonic for him and handed it to him and winked. Two days later, his hand was down my bikini bottoms and my hand was gripping a long dick...

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

A nice fun story to read.

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

Excellent! Five stars! My wife and I are in Vegas in January. Of course we will do some gambling. I'll play blackjack and Lori will play the slots. Then we are going to meet a Black gentleman we have been Zoom calling with over the past month. He is twenty-three-years old and is looking for some older white married pussy. Lori volunteered to meet with him and take all of his thirteen inches every way she can in her. How she handles his schlong is to be the highlight of the trip and our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now find me a good women with a tight pussy

doudouletasdoudouletas7 months ago

Belle histoire de cocu. Une fois qu'elles y ont gouté, difficile de se contenter du petit mari...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good friends, curiosity and lust opens up nice marraige. Playing with fire? Consenting adults acquiesing to desire, regardless of consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a fantastic story. I love reading about interracial fuck stories. It gets my pussy, so hot and wet being 58 years old and married for 17 years. All our kids are out of the house so it’s just my husband and I about 4 1/half years ago my husband and I Travel to New Orleans Louisiana for a couple weeks my husband and I ended up going to this nightclub or we got pretty drunk. Can I get very flirty when I drink? That was also the first night I had my first experience with a black man. And I ended up fucking him several times while we were there and I haven’t stopped since so I don’t fuck him, but I am addicted to black man can’t get enough. The only bad thing is they have ruined my pussy, my husband‘s little cough doesn’t fit anymore. And the last three or 3 1/2 years years I have done nothing but fuck, black men.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And then without saying another word to her husband, she began kissing Frank more passionately than she had ever kissed another man. Frank looked at his friend, and with a look of a pure hypnotic lust picked his friends wife up off the sofa and carried her in his oversized arms into their bedroom with the bedroom door locking behind them.

4 stars, thanks!

DDloverboyDDloverboy6 months ago

Enjoyed it. Gave it 5 stars. Though I would have liked the ending to be more like the movie they watched. Stacey giving that huge tool a blow job, wrapping her big ones around it and getting spit roasted. Stacey wanted it and was the driver in getting laid by that bbc, but it was tame and didn’t go far enough.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stacey you stupid bitch. I wouldn't believe that you would every cheat on me let alone right in front of me. I will call a lawyer and start the divorce in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn more bbc BS! Dumbshit can you write about real normal shit. Are you black? Or just fantasizing?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And so begins the end of that marriage.He’ll soon find himself the 2nd banana,in more ways than one!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a trip for my wet precum cock love the way she screamed to get fucked harder what a turn on story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’ve always loved my wife being seduced by a Blackman with an 8 inch cock that’s super thick. How he teases her and he and I can both see she’s getting worked up as I do or say nothing to stop what’s happening. Thinking I know what the problem is I give him some time alone to break her down.

I’ve always been a voyeur and love getting to see him win as he works his super thick cock in her as she winces and moans, saying “ it’s to big”.

It’s so hot how he ignores her and grabbing her hips pulls her onto it. I love seeing her struggling with how big it is till he has her pinned to the couch. Watching her being forced one minute and having a massive orgasm the next is the sexiest thing ever. I let him visit when he wants and she always cums after she tries telling him no.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And the what happened? 4 stars

I was disappointed to see it end there. I hope if you continue this story that his friend doesn't pull out all night even when softening. Always the daylight would reveal a chain of uncontrolled emotions with the highest highs, and the lowest lows to be dealt with differently by each of the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife, Sara, and I had a similar story. I had a black friend over to help me do some plumbing in a bathroom I was redoing. He came over early as my wife was heading to take a shower. I told her to be careful not to let Ken see her naked as he would want to fuck her if he did see her naked. As we were working on the bathroom I mentioned to him what I had told Sara just to tease him a bit. He just smiled at that.

It took us about an hour to finish up and I yelled out to my my wife if she wanted to say bye to Ken before he left. She yelled back sure and came out of her bathroom totally naked. Apparently I had planted more of a seed than I thought. She just looked at the two of us a walked over to our bed and posed a sexy sideways pose towards us. Ken looked at me and I just nodded. Ken didn’t hesitate and was stripped as fast as he could as he walked over to our bed. He crawled right up to her and the stated making out. It didn’t take long before she was rubbing her pussy against his cock. I didn’t get a good view of his cock until he raised up between he spread legs to insert himself.

Until that moment I hadn’t had a bi thought in my life, but when I saw Ken’s cock I was shocked by its beauty and couldn’t take my eyes off it. I moved closer to watch them fuck. I think they both forgot about me as they were totally into each other. I just watched his cock go in and out of my wife. It was so beautiful to watch them. Sara had several orgasms as the fucked. I could see his shaft shiny with her juices. Ken fucked Sara in multiple positions, my favorite was hen he was taking her from behind as I got the best view of his cock and it going in and out of my wife. When Ken finally did cum he grabbed her hips and came in her while holding Sara so he was as deep as he could be in her.

When they decoupled I immediately crawled in bed with them and cleaned both of them up. I loved the taste of his cock with Sara’s juices on it and the taste of her pussy with his cum in it. I spent enough time on Ken’s cock that he got hard again and he fucked my wife again.

That was over two years ago and Ken has never really left our bed for very long. He fucks both of us regularly now and Sara is pregnant with his baby. It is amazing how that one hour plumbing job changed our lives so much but we won’t ever go back. Neither of us want to.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stacey also experienced a DIVORCE!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More dumbshit bbc trash Racist bs!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

After a few minutes and flipping through some more pages Stacey gasped,

"Whoops! Sorry, I didn't realize my boudoir shots were in this one!" She apologized, but didn't seem to make an effort to close the book.

My heart skipped a beat, I guess Stacey had accidentally shown Frank some of her sexy shots that she made for me as a wedding gift.

End quote.

• • •

Stacey is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ako si Lyn,28,5'6,puti ang pamanit,akong totoy gagmay hapit na mo flat, akong atngal medyo taas,ug minyo,naa koy experience bahin sa usa ka lalaki na may edad na mga 60 na siya,na iyotan ko niya,dugay na namo siya nakaila,usa ka higayon,nahibulong ko na dali ko niya nadani,ug wala ko kabalibad sa iyahang ibuhat sa ako,sa akong ka arous murag ipasagdan lang nako siya pag kumot sa duha ka totoy nako,mao tong na iyotan ko niya,maski basa na kaayo akong bilat bati pa nako ang kadako sa iyahang otin pag sulod sa akong blat na ni buka mga ngabil sa bilat ug gahi kaayo medyo naay sakit pero sa dugay ang gilok ug lami nag sagol na,seguro dugay dugay sad ko wala na iyotan sa akong bana,murag ka hidlaw sa iyot,sa kadako sa iyahang otin taas pa diod bati nako na mo huot sa akong bilat,sa ka dugay pag iyot niya sa ako nagawasan ko kaduha,mermiro nako naka duha sa usa ka hugna,

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue12132 months ago

I wish Frank would fuck my wife. Amy deserves to experience a huge black cock once in their life. There is nothing like watching a love one getting fuck by a black cock its even better when they get it bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

BEAUTIFUL STACEY EXPERIENCES FRANK by everyonesavoyeur is an excellent wife sex story: 5.0 = 100%, ♡♡♡♡♡!

• • •

Excerpt from the story:

"Oh fuck! That's it baby. Fuck this naughty white wife. Cum in my married pussy!"

• • •

I wish I had the chance to share my beautiful Spanish wife with Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a love story and a sex story, 2-in-1!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excerpt from p. 2 of the story.

Quote:

... I guess it was the alcohol talking, but Stacey actually began to describe the process. She showed Frank the various shots of herself, most of which she was half naked in. The tone her voice was changing, getting huskier, softer - as she described some of the sexier ones. Part of me wanted to get up and join them, but instead I stayed put, glancing back and forth between the TV and the two of them.

End quote.

• • •

5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

BEAUTIFUL STACEY EXPERIENCES FRANK by everyonesavoyeur is an excellent wife sex story: 5♡♡♡♡♡!

rem503rem503about 2 months ago

Frank is a good friend for this sexy white wife. I think he will be fucking her all weekend. Frank may be fucking her from now on. As a white husband, i hope stacey is Franks lover going forward.

EssaxoneEssaxoneabout 2 months ago

Amazing story, tasteful and erotic! Nicely done!

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue1213about 2 months ago

I hope she becomes his white breeding slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great Love Story RW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great Love Story 😒😀😀😀😀😅❤️💕 Well Frank gave Stacey her first Orgasm of her Married life RW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fankk had a huge ERECTION IN HIS SHORTS😀🥹🥹🥹☺️❤️💕 It was the Organism that poor Stacey ever had given to her by her Black Boy friend Frank not her husband😀🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Great story. I pictured myself as Stacey the whole time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous