Beautiful, Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky let herself fall to the bed on top of the dreamy stranger, and opened her eyes to look at his face. She saw his thick dark eyelashes against his tanned skin in the candle light, and released his mouth from hers so she could kiss each closed eye. She kissed his right cheek bone then, and the hollow of his cheek, the corner of his mouth, and noticed his eyes were open and watching her as she lowered her face to his neck, where she kissed the soft skin she'd first touched with her hand, and felt him bend his head to kiss her neck. His lips were soft and warm and she felt them whisper over her skin. She closed her eyes and let her head fall to the side, lost in the sensation of his kisses all over her neck. Seemingly effortlessly they rolled over together so she was on her back. He propped himself on his elbow and let his head fall over her neck, playing small kisses across her soft skin. His hand found her waist, now easier to feel under the thin silk of her dress. He felt her hands in his hair and on his shoulder, and pressed his groin with his hardening penis against the front of her hip. Their bodies were touching all the way from their heads to her toes. Luke could feel her shoes against his legs and slid one leg up so he could push off her high heels with his toes. Her hips rocked ever so slightly against his thigh; his hand moved up over her ribs to come to rest just under her breast. He held it gently then slid his hand over the silky bump and felt her hard little nipple pressing up through the soft fabric. They both let out little moans, his deep, hers high, and she shifted her hips so she could rock against him more easily.

Becky knew she was ready for him, she felt hot and wet and sexy, but she knew she wanted to draw this out, not turn it into the hard, heavy, pounding sex that a part of her wanted. The man's hand on her breast began to squeeze gently and she pressed it into him, kissing his forehead and lifting one leg over one of his. She shifted her weight so they were lying on their sides, legs intertwined, and their hips began to rock gently in time. He drew back his head to look at her, and smiled at the light flush in her cheeks. She felt her insides melt as she saw him look at her and break into a grin. Her lips curled up and they banged teeth when they both went in for a kiss, lips spread into wide smiles. They laughed and tried again, more softly, warm lips and tongues reaching for each other, tasting each others' heat, sucking gently on each other's wet mouths. Becky was turned on by the sound of his breathing, and felt the hardness between his legs pressing into her pelvis. She held herself close to him for a moment, then ran her hand down his back, feeling the muscles underneath his shirt move with his rocking hips. When her fingers reached his butt, she slipped her hand under his shirt and immediately felt the warmth of his skin under her touch. She slid her hand all the way back up to his shoulder and down again; she felt him react to her rubbing with intensified kisses, firmer massaging on her breast and his legs squeezing her own.

With her hand on his bare skin under his shirt, Luke longed to touch her skin. He pulled his hand off her breast and then placed it back, gently, letting her nipple tickle the palm of his hand before sliding his hand round to her back and the zip of her dress. Kissing her cheek bone and ear and neck, he pulled down the zip and felt her breasts fall looser against his chest. Her hand had found the front of his shirt and was searching for buttons to undo until she discovered it was domed, and then she pulled gently and un-popped each fastening one at a time, letting her hand brush against the skin, through the sprinkling of hair on his lightly bronzed chest. When she was done with all the domes and pushed the shirt over his shoulder, releasing one arm, he moved his hand back to her shoulder and slid the green silky strap down her arm. As he pulled down and she lifted her arm out of the dress strap, a breast came free and the sight of it caused a tugging feeling in Luke's penis. With her hand now running all over his bare chest and arm and back, his skin tingled and he pulled her close, kissing her mouth, in awe at such a beautiful, seemingly flawless woman being here with him, ready for him, and loving his body the way he was ready to worship hers. Using an elbow, he pushed them both up off the bed so they were sitting on the edge of it, let his shirt slide off his other arm and pulled his hand from the sleeve to slip her other dress strap down. As he lowered it, the dress fell from her chest and settled around her waist like liquid, revealing the purest white, most perfectly round pair of breasts Luke thought he'd ever seen. He watched hungrily as they moved up and down with her quick breath, and the nipple he hadn't yet felt grew from the soft flesh to stand erect in all its tiny pink glory. He tore his gaze from her chest and looked her in the eye. She raised her green eyes from his strong, chiselled chest and their faces met with a look that told each other they were totally in awe of each others' bodies and, for now at least, in love.

Luke's hands brushed the underside of Becky's breasts and she felt the tingle it gave her move all the way down to the ever-dampening slit between her legs. He took a hold of the soft, firm lumps of flesh and nerves and pushed them up and together as his hands roamed over them. He longed to feel her nipples on his tongue, but waited for her hands to finish what they were doing, which was undoing his fly. When his zip was undone, he moved his hands to hers and they stood together. With a tiny wiggle, Becky's dress fell from her hips, leaving her standing in her almost invisible g-string that matched the milky tone of her skin. She pushed the denim from Luke's hips and made sure to run her hands over his tight butt as gravity pulled the jeans downwards. His hands found the round mounds of her butt and they stood in this loose embrace, mouths once again exploring each other, Becky's breasts brushing against the bare skin of Luke's torso. Together they hooked their fingers under the waistband of each other’s underpants and tugged down. There was a moment when Luke's stiff penis got caught in the front of his underwear, but it wasn't long until they both stepped out of their clothes and pressed their excited bodies against each other, hands attempting to cover every part of each other’s delectable skin, breathing quick and shallow as they kissed and licked and tasted each other’s faces and necks. They began to grab at each other, holding a shoulder and a butt cheek, a waist, a neck, until Becky pushed and pulled them gently down onto the bed, facing each other again, lying on their sides.

Luke took the opportunity of their bodies being momentarily separated to once again push the red-head's beautiful breasts together and lowered his face to the deep groove between them. He breathed her in and felt her soft warmth cover his face. She felt his freshly shaved cheeks on each breast and ran her hands down her own sides and then his. A hot breath, a warm moistness on her nipple, and then a sucking, that incredible feeling that she felt pull in her groin, and her legs fell apart; her hands were on his hips and pulled him towards her. His tongue toyed with first one nipple, then the other, and he licked large wet circles around her areolae, which he then blew on and watched the skin form goosebumps at the cold sensation. His penis, now freed from his underwear, still felt as though it was straining to be released, and he wondered if this beautiful woman was ready for him yet. She threw one leg over his hips and pulled herself close to him. He lifted her towards him slightly and her hand slipped between their bellies. Her fingers brushing against his engorged head made him gasp in pleasure and she smiled and ran her fingers and palm all the way down to the base of his shaft. Then, wrapping her hand so her thumb applied pressure to the other side of it, she shifted her hips and moved his hard, thick pole, angling him towards her.

When he first felt the softness against the head of his sensitive member, it made him even harder, and he felt the red headed woman's whole body quiver as he pressed against her opening. She moved her hand from his cock to spread her own lips, and then they both closed their eyes in bliss as he entered her wet pussy easily, her soft hot cushions seeming to embrace his solid, burning shaft as it slid in. Every time it met with any resistance, they both pushed against each other until her was deep within her, she felt his balls against her lips, his stiffness filling her insides and she almost came just from the sensation of being filled in such a simple, beautiful motion. Her legs wrapped around his and they pressed against each other. Their lips met again and the heat and wetness matched what they were feeling down below. Holding each other firmly, they began to rock their hips. Becky moaned quietly as the man pulled his hot cock away, feeling the walls of her pussy hugging him, holding tight as he slid out. To her surprise he pulled out completely and rolled away from her, but she was relieved to hear the sound of a condom packet opening, and she kissed his neck and rubbed her breasts against his chest while he rolled the condom over his full cock. Before she knew it he was inside her again, and pulling out, then in again, and out, and in. Her tongue entered his mouth and he sucked at it as it explored, then pushed her tongue back with his and felt his own tongue be surrounded by a hot slippery cavern just as his cock was and he thrust harder with his hips.

She met every thrust of his with one of hers, and their hips met time and again as he buried his entire length in her tight warm hole. They rolled together so that she lay on her back and he pushed himself up on his knees to get better leverage. They never stopped kissing, covering each other’s faces in kisses and smiles and letting out soft noises of pleasure and joy. Their hands held each other close, but also ran over each other’s skin, sending shivers over their bodies and exciting and comforting each other with their warmth and tenderness. With their bodies they loved each other, enforcing the feeling with every squeeze and caress and movement. Their skin was hot, their breathing became heavy, their kisses salty with perspiration. Her pale skin seemed to dance over his tan in the candle light. At some point one of the candles stopped burning and the light grew dimmer, but neither lover noticed. She felt his cock was worshipping her from the inside, his hands loving her outside, and she loved him back with her wet, slippery pussy, sliding over and around him. He shifted his weight so it bore down on her pubic bone, and she almost cried out, then he shifted again slightly so that now, every movement he made she could feel in her clitoris. The whole area was wet with her juices and she felt her lips open and rub against him. The coarse hair surrounding his thrusting penis ensured that even when all his weight was not on her, her sensitive pink button was still getting some stimulation from him. She angled her hips so that his rubbing was intensified. He laid kisses across her chest as she tipped her head back and gasped with every thrust.

Becky could feel the heat rising within her, the tingling emanating from her puffy little sex button, she felt the soft pricks of rushing blood in her temples. The mysterious, sensuous man above her took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked. As he released it, she clamped her legs tight around his hips and felt her every muscle tense up. It was as if time stood still for a long moment, then she felt a great pulse in her clitoris and everything began to melt away. It all came back, then another pulse released it again, and it continued, becoming less and less intense, but somehow even more enjoyable with every next wave. Slowly, she became aware that the incredible man holding her was still moving inside her. He had slowed and pressed himself deep inside her for her climax, but was now thrusting again, with an urgency she understood with every part of her. She clenched the muscles of her pussy around his almost bursting cock and grabbed a butt cheek in each hand. As he tensed in orgasm, she blew her hot breath across the sweat on his chest. The feeling of his waves of tension and release almost sent her to orgasm a second time. Their hands never left each other and they enveloped one another in their love and attention. When he eventually stopped thrusting into her, she tightened her pussy muscles and made him gasp with the intensity of the sensation, which in turn did the same to her, and they lay in a love knot, twitching and gasping with pleasure until they had no energy left but for breathing. They actually fell asleep before he softened inside her, and she felt him falling out of her only in her dreams.

Just before midnight Becky half woke to the sound of her phone. She fumbled for her coat with her toes and pulled it onto the bed, where she could reach into the pocket and get her phone. She saw Gillian had called, so sent a text saying, "Dnt wry. All is perfct. Perfct" before falling asleep once more.

* * *

Becky woke up in the early morning as the last candle guttered and extricated herself from the beautiful man's embrace. She went to the bathroom, relieved her bladder and splashed water on her face. As she looked into the mirror and saw herself staring back, wide eyed and happy, she heard a gentle knock on the bathroom door. She reached out and opened it, and the man entered, still naked just like her. He smiled tenderly, put his hand under her chin and lifted her face into a kiss. She kissed back with feeling and let him lead her into the shower, where they covered each other in warm soapy water and loved each other’s bodies clean. Then they wrapped each other in the large hotel towels and he kissed her again. She could hardly believe this had all really happened. He remained in the bathroom while she dried and dressed herself, and emerged, dry too, but naked, just as she was putting on her coat.

He smiled at her, remembering what she looked like underneath her clothes, and she smiled back, openly admiring his body. He beckoned her over and they kissed long and deep, one last time.

"That was beautiful," Becky whispered in the doorway as she let herself out.

"Beautiful," Luke echoed as the door closed.

12