Beauty and the Beast

Story Info
Virgin coed becomes maid for tycoon with famous temper.
920 words
3.65
41.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story of my life. Being not a native English speaker, the story will have errors. Forgive those, please.

***

"Fuck off!! You asshole!" She shouted to Bill. This is one of those numerous times she have said this to this guy. He came to tell her his "brilliant" idea of fucking her, as a compensation of unpaid rents.

" Okay, I'm going but you are also leaving this place, YOU HEAR!" He was standing in her doorway, redden with anger. She'd had enough of him. She just took one of her broomsticks and swung it in the air.

Go, I said- Before I stick it into your head. I will go away from here in a week. OK!

She said with vice. He gave her a grimace of contempt and swept away from the door. She sighed in relief.

She have been in this "house" for the last one year. After the death of her parents in accident, She moved from her home in Texas to New York- to start her undergrad here in a university.

I'm gonna have her 19th birthday next month. Huh! Birthday, I don't even know how I'm gonna live my life next month.

After her parents death only she knows how she passed this one year. She had to do two jobs along with her studies, which was sort of, tough- Business studies. But she sick last month and had to stay home for two weeks. Result, no job, no money and now, no roof over the head. She started thinking what to do now. She had no money to rent a new place.

She looked at her place. A room smaller then a cell in jail- crowded with everything. A small bank size bed- old with use; a table beside it- old like its fellow by the side. She bought both of them from a slum woman a year ago. There was also a small cupboard for her few clothing's. That was it. The room was as dirty as it can be- stained everywhere. But still it was a place to live. Now, she has no where to go. I thought maybe bill's idea wasn't that bad. At least she can stay here for free and maybe snare some bucks from him. She shook her head.

What am I thinking! I'm not some cheap slut.

Her family had strong morality she inherited. She was still a virgin and was quite shy about sexual matters. I think you guys guess I dream of prince charming who would take me in his arms and we will live happily ever after. I would not totally deny it. In her horny nights, I have had dreams of a strong, powerful and handsome guy who would grab me despite her protests and give me the pleasure of a life time. But it was just a dream. I actually wanted a decent, simple man who would be loving, caring and honest. Not needed to be rich. I was just a simple girl looking for a simple, happy life. Ok, enough of her dreams. Now lets concentrate on getting a job some how. I got up to go to college. Maybe I will get some info about a job there.

***

Hey! Nicky. I saw her in the cantina.

Hey, Jess! What's up! She looked up from a book. I went to her. I sat on the sat chair with a glooher face.

What happened?

What can happen? That asshole told me to leave...

What! How can your landlord do that? I thought he was eager to have you. She giggled.

Very funny, I said with bit disgust.

Oh, come on Jess, grow up. Look at you. Do you know what you are? She stopped a bit and looked at me with admiration. A Bombshell. You just have to move your ass a bit and guys will fall on your feet. She kept saying, So many guys want you here. Use them, you will get everything. Look at me. Her situation was not so better than you. Now, her three lovers compete to keep me satisfied with gifts, money everything. She giggled; I don't know what would have happen if I were you.

Don't start again. You know I'm not like you, you slut, I said with a smile.

What, me a slut? yap, I love being a slut. We both laughed.

Ok, be serious. I need a job. Fast.

Well, you are lucky. I was just looking in paper. There is super job. Home, fat salary and sexy boss, she winked.

I was impassive with her joke. I was eager to hear more.

What's the job? I asked with interest.

A housemaid in the house of..... JAMES PARKER!!! She shouted.

I was stunned for a moment. Then shook her head in disappointment I knew about James Parker. He was the newest business celebrity. A self made billionaire at 36. He was famous like Hollywood stars- Known for his muscular, handsome appearance along with aggressive business tactics. But for above all, his anger and fond for women.

What? She asked with a bit surprise. Aren't you happy?

This is too much for me Nick. He is.....he is....I can't get that job.

Oh, come on give a try. Who knows- and if you can get the job....she gave a sly grin, you will live with the most eligible bachelor of this world. Oh! He is so hot. I can do anything to get one night with him.