Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers

Charlie moaned, his head rolling back.

"It's so fucking hot to watch a guy cum," Miley cooed. "Seeing all that hot sticky stuff just erupt from a hard, twitching cock."

Charlie groaned as his hips started to buck lightly in time with Miley's pumping fist. She squeezed his balls in her other gentle palm.

"You're so big. I bet you have a lot of cum inside these balls. Can you feel it? The warm cock-juice rising up your shaft?"

Charlie gasped, his mouth hanging open and his eyes squeezing shut.

"Do it," Miley begged; her hand a blur. "Cum for me! Shoot your hot cum out so I can see what a big nasty mess you make."

Charlie's breath grew sharp and rapid. Then it came. The first rope was like a volcano exploding as a thick dollop of semen flew high into the air. Before that one landed on Miley's arm, another blast came out, shooting nearly as high as the first.

"Oh god!" Miley cried excitedly, watching Charlie's cock explode as though it were occurring in slow motion. Two more thick ropes ejected as Charlie's big cock heaved with pleasure, both of them hitting her face. She jacked him off relentlessly, beads of cum flying through the air in all directions, landing everywhere. She coaxed every bit of his orgasm out, squeezing his shaft from base to tip so the last of it oozed out onto her fingers and wrist. She had it all over herself, droplets of seamen decorating her naked breasts and shoulders.

"Miley," Charlie breathed, "That was-"

"Better than masturbating all alone, I bet?" Miley giggled.

"Yeah," Charlie grinned sheepishly. "It was great. I-"

Charlie was interrupted by a woman's voice coming from downstairs, "...honey? Are you home? Whose car is that outside?"

"Oh shit!" Charlie exclaimed. "It's my mom, she must be home from work early."

Laughing, Miley asked, "Do you have something I can clean up with?"

"I'll be right down mom!" Charlie called, fetching Miley a towel.

"We really made a mess, didn't we?" Miley whispered, wiping her face and chest free of dripping semen.

Charlie smiled, hastily putting his pants back on, "Yeah. Um, you want to meet my mom?"

"I don't think I have much choice. Is there any more of your goo on my face?"

Handing Miley her shirt, Charlie grinned, "No, you look great. I mean, you're really beautiful."

Miley smiled, charmed by the honest tone of Charlie's compliments.

Once suitably cleaned up and clothed, Charlie headed downstairs towards the kitchen and his mother, Miley in tow.

"Honey? Do you have someone over?"

"Hey mom, it's Miley's car outside. We were just doing some homework together. Mom, meet Miley, Miley this is my mom, Olivia."

"Hello Mrs. White," Miley smiled pleasantly.

"Oh my... um, wow, very nice to meet you!" said Charlie's mother, excitedly. Her son had never brought a girl home, much less one as good-looking as Miley, "Aren't you a beautiful young lady."

"Thank you," Miley replied. "I hope you don't mind that I'm over. Charlie was just giving me some Biology tips."

Charlie tried to hide his grin.

"Well don't let me get in the way. Can I make you two something to eat?"

"Actually, I should probably be going. My own mom will have dinner on soon," Miley said. "Walk me to my car, Charlie? It was nice meeting you Mrs. White."

"You too Miley, come over any time. You're always welcome."

"Sorry about that," Charlie said, once he and Miley were outside. "Thanks for being so cool with my mom."

"She's sweet," Miley replied. "And you're welcome, for that and the hand job." She paused at her car door, reaching for Charlie's face and removing his glasses, "You know, you're actually kind of cute."

Charlie blushed.

Leaning in, Miley placed a kiss at Charlie's cheek, then handed him his glasses back, "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow at school. Take care of that cock, big guy."

Miley winked, and got into her car.

PART 2 - The Next Day

=================

After searching her closet, Miley finally decided on a black mini skirt, a clinging white button top, and leather boots that lifted to her knees. She primped herself carefully in the mirror, curling her brunette tendrils just-so and applying a bit heavier mascara than usual. She wanted to look hot. And the terrifying thing to her was that she wanted to look hot for Charlie.

"You've lost it girl," Miley said to herself in the mirror.

It's not that she wanted to date him. She dated college guys after all, and even then she didn't ever go 'steady' with them; she wasn't about ready to start going out with a high school nerd either. That would completely ruin her reputation and status among the popular crowd. But she did want to tease him, to make him drool for her. She didn't know why either. It's not like she needed to impress the geeks at school; just the one with the horse cock, she supposed. Maybe it wasn't Charlie she was trying to impress, Miley reasoned, but his impressive cock. She wanted that big thing in his pants to stand at attention whenever he saw her.

Of course, Stacy was waiting at their locker when Miley arrived, "What happened to you after school yesterday? You rushed out of here so fast and never called me last night!"

"I'm sorry," Miley answered, swapping her bag for first period books. "I just had something going on right after school."

"Like what?" Stacy pressed. "Darla told me she saw Charlie White get into your car with you after school."

Miley tried to hide it, but her expression betrayed her.

"Oh! My! God!" Stacy exclaimed, knowing her best friend inside and out. "You were with Charlie last night!"

"Shh!" Miley said, looking around to make sure no one in the hallway overheard. "It wasn't all night, I just gave him a ride home from school, that's all."

"You are a terrible liar, Millicent Andrews," Stacy said with a huge grin. "You gave him a ride all right, a ride on that big dick of his!"

"Stacy! Shush! I did not. I just sort of, you know, rubbed it for him."

Stacy gasped at Miley's admission, "I don't believe you! Oh my god."

"Stace, please," Miley begged. "You can't tell anyone. This stays between us, okay?"

"Okay, okay," Stacy agreed. "No problem, it goes into the vault. But you have to give me details."

"Of course," Miley grinned. "Walk me to homeroom?"

"So how big is it?" Stacy prodded as the two girls navigated the hallways.

"Big," was Miley's simple answer.

"Yeah, but how big?" Stacy pressed.

"Like, porn-star big. It's unbelievable."

"Jeezus. Did you make him, you know, orgasm?"

Miley nodded, "Yeah, but then his mom came home."

Stacy laughed, "Did she catch you two?"

"Thankfully no, but it sort of put an end to play time. She seemed like a sweet lady, but I got out of there."

"That's so funny," Stacy commented as they reached Miley's homeroom. "I want more details, talk to you in Social Studies?"

Miley nodded, "Yeah okay, I'll see you later Stace."

For the rest of the morning Miley had trouble concentrating on class. She hadn't seen Charlie, and it bothered her that she was even looking for him. He was completely unpopular after all, and she had no business getting hung up on a geek like him just because his penis was large. But visions of Charlie's cock cumming all over her body kept swirling through Miley's mind. She couldn't deny to herself that she wanted to see it again, but was it just Charlie's penis that she wanted to see? He was kind of cute, in a skinny nerdy kind of way, and he was totally sweet to her.

During Social Studies Stacy interrogated Miley for as much information as she could get. Miley kept trying to change the subject, but of course Stacy wasn't having any of it. She wanted to know more about 'the nerd with the horse cock'. The questions would have continued at lunch time as Stacy and Miley sat together in the cafeteria as always, but that day they were sitting with a bunch of other girls as well. Miley was thankful for the break from Stacy's constant barrage of questions.

It was during lunch when Miley finally spotted Charlie. He was sitting with another boy, a chubby kid that Miley recognized but had no idea even what his name was. She watched the two boys for a minute as her friends chattered on around her. They looked so alone, she thought, as they were at a big table with no else around them. They were outcasts. No one wanted to be anywhere near them for fear of the social damage that might occur.

It would be popularity-suicide to go sit with them, but that's what Miley found herself doing. She picked up her tray and got up from the table, "I'll see you guys later, okay?"

"Miley, where are you going? Lunch isn't over for another twenty minutes," Stacy looked at her watch.

"I'm going to sit over there today," Miley replied, glancing towards Charlie and his lone friend. "You want to come with?"

"Are you kidding me?" Miley heard Darla say. "Those are the two biggest dorks in this school."

"I know," Miley answered, resolute. "But they look lonely."

"So?" another girl said in shock.

Miley looked to Stacy to see if she might go along, but saw only horror in her best friend's expression. So she went alone. Miley felt like the entire school was watching her as she crossed the cafeteria into 'no mans land'. But she remembered what Charlie told her the day before, about no girls ever talking to him. She decided right then and there that she didn't want to be one of those girls. Not anymore.

"Hi Charlie," Miley said, setting her lunch tray next to his.

"Oh, uh hi Miley," Charlie's expression was one of complete surprise.

"Who's your friend?" Miley asked.

"This is my best friend, Brian."

Brian was staring at Miley, in awe with the fact that she seemed friendly with Charlie, or that she would even consider coming over to sit next to them.

"Hi Brian, I'm Miley."

"I know," Brian said, his voice carrying some reverence. "Everyone knows."

Grinning at that Miley asked, "Is it okay if I join you guys?"

"Yeah, sure," Charlie nodded. Brian was in agreement as well.

Miley sat down next to Charlie. She cast a quick glance around the cafeteria and noted all the eyes looking her way. Several people were murmuring and whispering. Stacy, Darla, and the girls Miley left behind were watching with total shock on their expressions. Miley looked away, trying to ignore all of it.

"I really had fun at your place yesterday, Charlie," Miley said. "You know, with that biology project we were working on?"

Charlie grinned, redness coloring his cheeks, "Um, yeah. Me too."

Brian stared at Charlie in disbelief.

"Do you want to work on it again tonight? You could come over to my place. My parents won't be home. It's Friday and they went somewhere for a long weekend. Thankfully they didn't drag me along."

Brian's mouth was now literally hanging open.

"Really?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah. But don't expect me to make anything more than microwave pizzas if you get hungry. I suck at cooking."

Charlie laughed, "Yeah, I'd love to come over."

"Great. Meet me in the parking lot after school then." Miley had a bite of her lunch once that was settled, "So, what were you guys talking about before I sat down and interrupted?

"Um, we were debating who is a better Green Lantern: Hal Jordan or Kyle Rayner..."

=====

The rest of the day flew by for Miley. Stacy dogged her during biology, wanting to know why Miley abandoned her at lunch and wondered if 'horse cock' was more important to Miley than her best friend. Miley did her best in explaining that Charlie was a nice guy and that she wanted to be friends with him, which only led to even more questions. Miley did her best to ignore them.

After school, Charlie was waiting by Miley's car when she came out. She noticed him staring at her outfit, particularly the bare expanse of thigh between her mini skirt and high boots. She also sighed, noting that he was wearing a pair of tan slacks and a Darth Vader tee shirt. 'This boy needs some work' she thought to herself.

"That was really cool of you to come sit with me and Brian at lunch," Charlie was saying as Miley drove towards her house.

"It's no big deal."

"It was to me," Charlie said, "And Brian wouldn't shut up about it for the rest of the day. We have Calculus together and he kept asking about you and me."

Miley grinned, "Yeah, I was getting the same thing from Stacy in Bio. But lunch was fun. I had no idea there were two Green Lanterns."

Laughing, Charlie explained, "Actually there are a lot more than two. But that's probably a topic for another lunch."

Miley grinned.

When they arrived at Miley's house, Charlie was in awe. It was huge; easily three times the size of his parents rambler, "Wow, your parents have a really nice house. I should have guessed when you told me your step dad gave you a BMW."

"Thanks, yeah, it's pretty nice. You want to see my room first?"

"Um, y-yeah okay," Charlie said, tripping over his own tongue.

Miley giggled, "Relax big guy. I won't bite." She led him upstairs to her bedroom, "Unless you ask real nice..."

Charlie was envious of Miley's room, which was huge. It was big enough to fit a whole bedroom set, along with a couch and big screen TV. There were posters of Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake everywhere, and the décor all shared a pink motif.

"So, you mentioned our biology project..." Charlie dared.

Miley smirked, "Yeah. I learned a lot yesterday. I want to learn more, but you've got the equipment I need."

Charlie issued a nervous laugh, "Look, Miley, I really had a lot of fun too. I mean a lot of fun. But I'm not sure I can..."

Stepping closer, Miley lifted a finger to Charlie's lips, hushing him. Then she reached and removed his glasses, and ran a hand through his messy brown hair. She noticed then how nice his blue eyes were. "I get it," Miley said. "You're more than a big dick."

Charlie nodded.

Lifting to her tippy-toes, Miley pressed a brief kiss against Charlie's lips, "Just like I'm a lot more than a ditzy jock-concubine. Look, I like you Charlie. You're sweet and friendly and cute without your glasses. I won't deny that it took your big cock to get me to notice, but I have noticed."

"What does that mean?" Charlie asked.

"I guess it means I want to be friends? Friends with benefits, with the possibility of maybe more?"

"Okay," Charlie agreed with an eager grin.

"Okay?" Miley smiled, "Does that mean we can play with your penis now?" Both of them laughed. "I want to watch you touch it," Miley added her voice suddenly smoky with arousal.

"You want me to...?"

"Yeah. I want to watch you masturbate," she said, her blue eyes twinkling with the promise of sexy fun.

"I don't know if I can," Charlie worried. "With someone watching, I mean."

Miley worked the buttons of her shirt loose, exposing her bra-clad breasts and the flat of her tanned tummy, "What if I did it with you? We could watch each other."

Charlie swallowed heavily, his eyes lowering. "That might work," he replied, voice almost trance-like while watching Miley remove her shirt.

Letting her garment fall to the floor, Miley reached for the hem of Charlie's tee shirt. He lifted his arms and she pulled it off over his head. Charlie was skinny, but not overly so, and his chest was free of hair. Miley liked that; she thought hairy men were gross.

Taking the next step, Miley pushed her mini skirt down her legs, slipping it off right over her tall leather boots. This revealed her bikini panties, white like her bra, and Charlie's eyes about popped out of his head. She giggled at his expression, "Like what you see big guy?"

Charlie nodded eagerly, "Yeah, you are so pretty. I can't believe this is happening."

"Believe it," Miley assured, reaching for Charlie's pants to unfasten them.

"Miley..." Charlie whispered.

"Yeah?" she replied, looking up into his eyes.

"I really like you," Charlie said, his voice soft. "And it's not just because you're so sexy. I mean, I like that part too of course, but you're really a terrific girl. Like today at lunch, you were really great to hang out with Brian and me."

Miley smiled warmly.

"I just wanted you to know that. I don't think you're a ditz, or a concubine," Charlie added.

Lifting to her toes, Miley brushed a soft kiss against Charlie's lips, "You might be the sweetest guy I've ever met." Then Miley stepped back, slowly, and slid onto her bed. She was the definition of hot, clad in her bra, panties, and knee high boots. Charlie stared, licking his drying lips.

"Sit across from me," Miley suggested. "Take your pants off, and sit on the other side of the bed so I can see you."

Charlie did as he was told; he wasn't about to argue! He was naked when he sat back on Miley's bed, leaning against the headboard. His penis was already erect and waving in the air. He couldn't pull his eyes from her, and Miley realized she had his undivided attention.

"Now reach over into my nightstand, the second drawer...yeah, you use lubrication when you jerk off, right?"

Charlie nodded, reaching over to the drawer.

"There's some hand lotion in there you can use," Miley directed, letting one of her hands glide across the front of her crisp white bikini bottom. "Use as much as you need, hon. Spread it all over your big cock."

Opening the cap, Charlie squirted a long bead of lotion out, and then started to smooth it all over the skin of his penis. Before long, he was well-lubricated and his palm was gliding slowly up and down his shaft.

Miley watched him; her expression filled with arousal as she unfastened her bra and allowed it to fall off her torso. She bit her lower lip, letting Charlie get an eyeful of her B-cup breasts.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked, sincerely curious.

"Yes, a lot. You're so hot, Miley."

"Tell me what you want to do with them," Miley gently demanded, her hands squeezing her own breasts and pinching the nipples.

"I...I want to...." stammered Charlie, his sexual inexperience causing him to struggle with the words.

"C'mon Charlie, its okay. Tell me what you think about doing to a woman's breasts when you jerk off. "

"I think about sucking on them," he replied, still slowly stroking his now fully erect cock.

Miley slid a hand down over her sternum and tummy, letting it disappear into her panties, "What else, baby? Tell me what else you want to do."

"I-I want to touch them, and squeeze them in my hands."

"Mm, that's it, you're doing great. What else? Do you want to rub your big cock on them?"

A little grunt escaped Charlie's throat at that suggestion, "Yeah... oh fuck that would be so hot."

"Does that turn you on, Charlie?" Miley cooed, her hand stretching her panties out as she masturbated herself. "To think about sliding your big monster between my titties?"

"Oh god," Charlie moaned. His grip tightened and he began to stroke a little faster, the slick sound of the hand lotion audible as he jerked off.

"Look at that thing," Miley said, her eyes glued to Charlie's display of masturbation. "It's so big. I doubt I could even get my boobs around that thing."

Charlie's eyes were locked onto Miley's breasts like a pair of missiles as he masturbated, "This is so hot, I love watching you Miley. You're so incredible."

"I like watching you too," Miley replied, voice husky. "I like watching you rub your big cock while you look at my naked body. Do I turn you on, Charlie? Am I as good as watching porn on your computer?"

"Y-yes, oh god yes," Charlie said, growing more aroused by the second.

Miley scooted back, leaning against a plush pillow. She pushed her panties down, letting them stretch between her sexy thighs. This gave Charlie a view of her vagina, and she let him get an eyeful of her finger as she rubbed it around her budding clitoris. She was still wearing her leather boots and she knew it was turning Charlie on, "Tell me what else you want to do, Charlie. Tell me what you want to do to my body."

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers