Beauty and the Geek Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should see how much stuff shoots out when he cums." Miley said casually.

"Miley!" Charlie's cheeks reddened.

"What?" Miley grinned, still lightly fondling Charlie. He was fully erect now. "It's true."

"I'd like to see that." Stacy said in a quiet voice.

"C'mon you guys." Charlie fretted, "This is getting a little out of hand, don't you think?"

Miley glanced up at Charlie, "I'm sorry sweetie." She really didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "I'm just so proud of your big thing. It's fun showing it to someone... and it's only Stace. I wouldn't have asked had it been anyone else."

"Charlie..." Stacy smiled disarmingly. "I really like you, I do. You're a great guy, and you make my best friend so happy. I love you for that. But I'm not, like, attracted to you romantically, so it's not like there will ever be any crazy jealous triangle of drama between us. I just think you have an incredible cock. It would be fun, and kinda hot, to watch you... you know."

Charlie took a deep breath. "You two really know how to catch a guy off guard, you know that?"

Miley patted the couch with her hand and then got up, "Sit here baby, I'll go get some lotion."

Charlie took a seat next to Stacy, who moved to one end of the couch to make room. He felt a little uncomfortable sitting next to Stacy, completely naked and sporting a full erection, but the girls were doing a good job of putting him at ease.

"You're sure you're cool with this?" Stacy asked him.

Charlie nodded, "I guess so. It is kind of fun, actually. I just don't want Miley to think I'd ever cheat on her."

Stacy laughed. "It's not like you're cheating when she's right here."

"That's true." Charlie conceded as Miley returned. He watched her squeeze some lotion into her palm.

"I just gave him a hand job this morning." Miley explained as she sat back down next to Charlie and started rubbing the lotion over the surface of his erection. "So it might take me a while..."

Stacy watched Miley's hand very closely. "Take your time..." she muttered.

Miley curled up next to Charlie and pulled open her robe to expose her small breasts. "Take your shirt off." she suggested to Stacy. "Guys like looking at breasts."

Stacy nodded, distracted by the sight of Miley masturbating Charlie. "Okay." She peeled her tank top off and cast it aside, revealing her bra-clad 36C cleavage.

Charlie's cock pulsed in Miley's grip as he got an eyeful of Stacy's chest.

"He likes your tits, Stace." Miley giggled. "Touch mine, Charlie. Touch mine while you look at hers."

Stacy reached behind herself as Charlie slipped a hand to one of Miley's palm-sized breasts and groped on it lightly. He watched as Stacy unclasped her bra and let it fall off, revealing two near-perfect globes of enticing flesh.

Miley felt Charlie's boner turn to iron in her hand as he fondled her, while at the same time staring at Stacy's chest. "Do you like them?" she whispered. "Do you like her big boobs?"

Charlie nodded with heated arousal, watching Stacy trail her fingers over her own pink areola.

Stacy teased her nipples with her fingernails, causing them to swell and harden slightly. "You can touch them if you want, Charlie."

Charlie's eyes widened, surprised by how quickly things were moving. He glanced to Miley, seeking her permission with his eyes.

Miley kept her stroking hand moving real slow; she didn't want to over-excite Charlie too soon, and often paused with his crown in her grasp and just teased the tip of his cock with the flat of her thumb. "Would that turn you on baby? To touch her tits?"

"Yeah..." Charlie nodded.

"It's okay Charlie." Stacy assured him. "Go ahead and feel my tits. Tell me if you like them."

Slowly, Charlie lifted both of his hands to Stacy, gripping her breasts firmly in his hands. They felt incredible, much softer and pliant than he expected. "Th-they're nice..."

Miley watched with rapt interest as Charlie groped her best friend. She continued to slowly jack him off, though she was completely distracted and her arm was on auto-pilot. "This is getting pretty hot..."

"Yeah it is." Stacy agreed, squirming in her corner of the couch as Charlie kneaded his fingers into her flesh. "Do you guys mind if I touch myself? I'm so horny..."

Charlie's head started spinning. He hadn't expected to ever have the opportunity to fool around with two girls at the same time and it surprised him that Miley hadn't shown a hint of jealousy. "I don't mind." Charlie answered Stacy, encouraging her.

"This is getting you all hot, isn't it?" Miley murmured to Charlie. "Having two girls drooling over the sight of your big prick."

"Yes." Charlie admitted with a nod, watching Stacy unsnap her shorts; he let go of her breasts and turned to Miley and kissed her, giving her as much passion as he could with her lips. "I love you." he told her, feeling the need to assure Miley of that.

Miley smiled warmly, "I know. It's okay Charlie, you can play with Stacy. I want you to. Just don't put your cock in her, okay? I want my body to be the only thing your cock ever fucks."

Stacy seemed heedless of Charlie and Miley's exchange. She was staring at Charlie's erection with lusty eyes and slipped her hand beneath her shorts and panties. "I want to touch it..."

Miley took her hand off Charlie, letting his cock stand free and twitch in the air. It bounced against his stomach a couple of times and leaked its saline-like pre-cum. "It's really hard right now, so you can squeeze him real tight."

With one hand still buried beneath her panties, Stacy leaned forward and curled the fingers of her other hand around Charlie's shaft. "Oh my god... this thing is unbelievable..."

Unable to help himself, Charlie took hold of Stacy's breasts again, pressing her nipples into the center of his palms. He groped her while Stacy started sliding her grip up and down his length.

"Keep squeezing my tits Charlie." Stacy encouraged him. "That feels really good."

Watching Stacy masturbate herself and Charlie at the same time, while Charlie mauled his fingers into Stacy's soft globes, pushed Miley over the edge. She loosened the rope of her belt, leaned back into the side of the couch arm, and began to openly masturbate her shaved vagina. "Do it slow, Stacy... jerk him off slow. I don't want him to cum too soon."

Charlie leaned forward, leading with his tongue, and began licking one of Stacy's nipples. He teased it to a hard state, then began to suckle upon it. All the while, his hands never stopped squeezing into their spongy softness.

"Oh my god..." Miley whimpered with arousal, her finger dancing upon her clit while she watched. "This is getting so naughty..."

Stacy gasped; Charlie's mouth was sending shivers from her nipple to her pussy and she had to pause in her masturbations to hold her orgasm at bay. She lifted her fingers to Charlie, and he moved from sucking her tit to licking the honey off Stacy's glistening digits.

"Oh my god you guys... that's so fucking hot." Miley started squeezing one of her breasts as she masturbated. "Does she taste good, Charlie? Do you like Stacy's pussy juice?"

Charlie grunted his approval, sucking on the tip of Stacy's pointer finger. He could feel the hand on his cock increase its pace as Stacy squeezed his shaft tightly and masturbated Charlie with firm strokes.

Pulling her finger from Charlie's lips, Stacy curled her hand around the back of his head and guided his mouth back to her erect nipple. Once he was properly suckling on her again, she went back to masturbating herself.

"You're jacking my boyfriend off so good, Stace." Miley moaned. "Do you want to cum before we finish him?"

"Yes." Stacy squeaked in a wanton voice, letting go of Charlie's cock. "Let's do it together, so he can watch."

Charlie disengaged from Stacy's chest and sat up. He watched the two girls caress their clits, their fingers flicking across their buttons rapidly.

"Don't touch yourself Charlie..." Miley's voice wavered, already on the edge of exploding. "We want to watch you cum after..."

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Charlie was astounded at how comfortable the two girls were masturbating in front of him as well as each other.

"I'm close Miley..." Stacy gasped.

"Me too..." Miley winced in pleasure.

"Oh god... Miley... I'm going to cum..."

"Me too honey... oh Jesus... Charlie! Hold me!"

Charlie broke out of his hypnotic spell and leaned over to wrap Miley into his arms. She pressed against his side and began gasping over and over as her orgasm consumed her.

On Charlie's other side, Stacy rolled head back and was making similar noises with her mouth agape. "I'm cumming!" she screamed between gasps, "I'm fucking cumming so hard! Oh god! Oh god! Oh fuck!"

Miley was squirming in Charlie's arms, "Me too...! Oh shit... oh!... feels so good..."

"You two are so sexy... god damn." Charlie wanted to take his cock in hand and finish himself. He wanted to cum with them, but his hands were full of a writhing Miley and no force on Earth could make him let go when she asked him to hold her.

Stacy laid back against her corner of the couch after her orgasm finally ran its course, her breasts pancaking against her sternum. Miley too settled down, and she nuzzled and mewed softly against Charlie.

"That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen." Charlie declared.

Both girls giggled softly.

"Since we had to get ourselves off, I think Charlie should have to do the same." Stacy smiled across the couch towards Miley.

"You just want to watch my boyfriend jerk his big cock." Miley grinned back.

"I totally do." Stacy laughed.

Miley slipped off the couch, moving to her knees on the floor. She caressed Charlie's nearest leg "Do you want to cum on me baby?"

Charlie took himself by the hand, and before he could answer Stacy slid off the couch as well and knelt next to Miley. "You can shoot it on me too." she said.

"Shoot your stuff on us Charlie." Miley said to him in a seductive tone.

Stacy wriggled her torso, squeezing her breasts together and presenting them to Charlie.

"Oh god..." Charlie moaned, stroking himself.

"Are you close?" Miley wondered.

"I was..." Charlie replied. "Before you guys came..."

"Miley." Stacy said, getting her friend's attention. "I bet we can make him cum real fast."

"Oh my..." Miley worried with a smile, knowing Stacy's mind.

"Kiss me." Stacy said.

Charlie's eyes widened.

Miley giggled, "Okay..."

"No way..." Charlie watched as Miley and Stacy slowly leaned towards one another. His eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he saw their lips meet.

They put on a show for him. Stacy stuck her tongue out and Miley drew it into her mouth. Both girls closed their eyes and held each other as they began making out, sucking on each other's tongues and making loud smacking noises with their lips while kissing.

Charlie didn't know what hit him. His orgasm came within thirty seconds of watching the girls; before he even knew what was happening semen started shooting out from his cock. Warm ropes of it hit Miley and Stacy both, landing on their cheeks.

"Charlie!" Miley squeaked.

Stacy giggled loudly, "Oh my god!"

More fluid flew out and Miley quickly snared Charlie's cock and aimed it at Stacy's chest.

Both girls laughed and squealed like a pair of kids playing with a yard hose on a hot summer day. Meanwhile, Charlie was grunting with every heave of his cock, hips bucking so that his cum flew in wild beads all over both women.

"There's so much!" Stacy sounded astounded once Charlie's cock pulsed out it's last oozing drop. It was all over her chest and face.

"I know." Miley beamed. She wasn't quite as soiled, but several strands dripped from her breasts. "I have to deal with this every time."

"I can't believe you guys kissed..." Charlie sounded out of breath.

Stacy laughed. "Guys are so predictable. We've done that lots of times."

"You have?" Charlie asked in disbelief, looking to Miley for confirmation.

"We've dated a few of college guys." Miley said. "University parties tend to get kind of crazy... and boys always flip out when they see two girls kissing. You can get them to do /anything/ for you."

"Yeah." Stacy shrugged with a grin, "It's no big deal Charlie, at least not to us."

Miley lifted a kiss to Charlie's cheek. "Me and Stace better clean ourselves up; then will you take us to lunch? I'm starving."

"Yeah." Charlie said, still in a slight daze over what had just happened to him.

PART 2 - The Brave & the Bold

=============================

Charlie sat with Miley and Stacy at a small round table in the corner of the hotel's restaurant. He was quiet, listing to the them talk about who had hot dresses the night before at prom, and who danced with who. It was remarkable to him that the girls appeared completely casual about what had just happened in the hotel room, as though nothing unusual had occurred.

But then again, Charlie thought, to them it probably hadn't been unusual. Miley had been a virgin when she and Charlie hooked up, he knew, but that didn't mean she hadn't fooled around with other guys before he came along. Who knew what she and Stacy had done in the past. Charlie tended to forget that Miley had a dating history prior to him, but this was all uncharted territory to him; Charlie had never even kissed a girl prior to Miley.

"...you okay babe?" came Miley's voice, interrupting Charlie from his thoughts. "You're awful quiet."

"Oh, uh... sorry." Charlie offered a smile. "I'm just listening."

"Come on Charlie, don't get all freaked out now." Stacy winked at him. "We were just having fun earlier, no big deal right?"

"It's not that..."

"What is it?" Miley reached her hand over to Charlie's.

"I was just thinking, I guess. About how different my life is." Charlie mingled his fingers between Miley's.

"I hope that's a good thing?" Miley looked concerned.

"Yeah, of course it is. If it wasn't for you two, I never would have gone to prom, and right now I'd probably be over at Brian's playing Dungeons & Dragons. Instead, I'm having lunch in a hotel with the two hottest girls at school... and we just had a threesome."

Stacy laughed. "Trust me Charlie, our lives are different too. Miley and I have never done anything like that before."

"You haven't? But you said..."

"We said we've kissed before." Miley interjected, "But that was just to make guys drool and fetch us beers. You've been my first for a lot of things; most things. Including this morning."

Charlie smiled at that.

"Order me a cheeseburger, okay lover?" Miley got up from her chair and kissed Charlie's forehead. "I'm gonna go to the ladies room..."

"Okay." Charlie picked up a menu and glanced at it.

Stacy watched Miley go, then turned back to Charlie "She loves you, you know."

Charlie nodded, "Yeah, I know."

"She trusts you too. She's never... ever... trusted a guy like she trusts you."

Charlie gave Stacy a curious look.

"Think about it Charlie. Think about what we just did. You and I had our hands all over each other, and Miley didn't have an ounce of jealousy about it. She felt confident enough about her relationship with you that she didn't even worry. That's pretty special."

"I know... that surprised me actually. I mean, she gets crazy every time I'm within two blocks of Darla."

"That's different." Stacy said. "That's just Miley protecting her man. It's not that she's worried you'll cheat on her or anything, it's more of a territorial thing... you know?"

Charlie considered that, nodded, then peered at Stacy. "You didn't get freaked out, right?"

Stacy smiled brightly for Charlie. "It was fun. I might even like to try it again, but don't worry... everything's cool."

Charlie smiled back as a waiter came to take their order.

=====

"Are you sure you don't want to stay and hang out?" Miley hugged Stacy near the bank of hotel elevators after lunch.

"I think I've had enough fun for one day. You two enjoy the rest of the weekend." Stacy hugged Charlie next. "You guys are skipping school tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, we have the room for one more night." Charlie squeezed back.

"Okay, I'll see you both on Tuesday then." Stacy blew them both a kiss.

Charlie pushed the elevator call button. "So what the heck happened to Adrian, anyways?"

Miley bit back a laugh, "Nothing, they just didn't hit it off, I guess."

"Huh, that's too bad."

Miley pressed the button to the sixth floor once the elevator arrived, "Stacy's fussy about guys. She keeps waiting for Mr. Perfect to come along..."

Charlie turned to Miley as the elevator rose. "Were you waiting for Mr. Perfect too?"

"Heck no, I just happened to trip over his big dick."

Charlie laughed.

Miley grinned.

"So what do you want to do today?" Charlie asked as the elevator doors slid open.

"I don't know, it's already after one o'clock... you just want to go wander around downtown for a while? My dad gave me some money, we could shop and stuff."

"Yeah, that sounds perfect actually. How much did your dad give you?"

Miley wrapped her arms around Charlie's neck when they reached the door to their room, "Enough to by my super-awesome boyfriend something cool..."

They kissed before Charlie slid the card to unlock their room.

Miley cast her purse to a chair and bounced towards the bedroom of their suite, "Let me change and do up my hair a little, then we can go."

=====

While not as bustling as many larger cities, downtown Tallahassee still had plenty to offer the young couple. The Four Seasons hotel spilled right out into the heart of the retail core, and it was a beautiful spring afternoon as Charlie and Miley chose a random direction. Both were casual, Charlie in a pair of name-brand jeans, a 'Nintendo' tee shirt, and sneakers. Miley had changed into a short denim skirt that barely fell to mid-thigh, a tight black tank top, and a pair of cowboy boots that lifted nearly to her tanned knees.

"Can I ask you something?" Charlie asked as they walked side-by-side along the sidewalk.

"Of course, anything." Miley looked happy.

"This morning, you said something..."

Miley glanced at Charlie. "I said a lot of things this morning. Most of it not fit for public..."

Charlie smiled, "That's true. But along with all that dirty talk, you said something about having me for the rest of your life."

Miley remembered. "Yeah?"

Charlie paused at an intersection, pressing the crosswalk button. "Did you mean it?"

"Why?" Miley grinned, "Were you thinking of proposing?"

"No." Charlie snorted out a shy laugh.

Miley beamed her amusement as the light turned and they began to cross. "Of course I meant it, Charlie. I love you. My plan is for us to somehow get through college without you knocking me up, get jobs, I'll wait for you to buy me an expensive ring, we'll get married in Las Vegas, have two babies (maybe twins), and live happily ever after."

"Twins?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, maybe." Miley smiled. "Twin boys."

"I like the sound of that." Charlie remarked as they rounded a corner.

"Don't you ever think about it, Charlie? About us, and our future?"

"Yeah, of course." Charlie nodded. "But, I mean, just daydreaming type stuff. But I've been meaning to ask you, do you know what you're doing next year?"

"College, I guess." Miley replied. "Though to be honest I haven't picked one yet. I've been accepted to several, but I haven't made up my mind. What about you?"

"The same. I'll probably end up going to the 'U' here in Tallahassee, only because I can live at home. My parents can't really afford to send me out of state or anything."

"Then that's where I'll go." Miley stated.

Charlie gave Miley a look. "Just like that? You've decided?"

Miley looked right back, "You think I can be apart from you for four years? I'd go totally crazy Charlie, oh my god..."