Beauty and the Geek Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,756 Followers

"Um, you're still on the pill, right?"

Miley giggled, "Of course, silly."

PART 2 - Sam

===========

Brian probably would have heard Miley's scream but for the fact that he was in the shower and could only hear the water running. Afterwards, he did hear a knock on his hotel door. Assuming it was Charlie, Brian simply wrapped a towel around his waist and hurried to answer.

The girl standing at Brian's door after he opened it couldn't have caught him more off-guard. She was short, maybe 5'4", with straight black hair that was pulled back off her head in a messy knot. She had pale skin and green eyes, with square glasses that lent her a nerdy, almost librarian-like appearance. She wore a pair of black slacks and a white buttoned top that was half tucked in, which made it hard to judge her figure but Brian could tell she was very petite.

The girl pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose with a finger, "Um, hi. I'm looking for Brian?"

"Hello, I'm Brian."

"Hi," the girl smiled nervously. "I'm Sam."

"Sam?" Brian looked quizzical. Then his eyes widened. "You mean, Sam? From Pow! Comics?"

Sam nodded, "Yeah."

"Dude! I thought you were a dude!"

"Excuse me?" Sam looked a little confused.

"Your name, 'Sam', I totally thought you were a guy..."

Sam blushed, "Oh, my, I'm sorry. No, I'm a girl."

"I can see that," Brian grinned.

Sam exhaled, "Sorry that was a stupid thing to say. Um, Sam is short for 'Samantha'. Though again, I suppose that's obvious."

Brian laughed, "I feel like a total sexist. But who would have thought a cute girl like you would be into comics?"

A hint of color decorated Sam's cheeks when Brian called her cute. She looked over his towel-clad form and asked, "Um... am I catching you at a bad time?"

"No, not at all. Come in. I'm glad you're here, we missed you at the meeting today."

"I'm really sorry about that," Sam said, accepting Brian's invitation and stepping into the room. "I should have let you know I wasn't going to be there, but life has been really hectic the last couple of days and-"

Sam gasped as Brian reached to latch the door's lock; his towel came loose and fell to the floor, giving Sam a look at his goodies. "Oh, my..."

"Woops!" Brian quickly snatched the towel up and covered his mid-section. "Uh, heh. Wow. Why don't you sit down, and I'll go put some pants on..."

Sam averted her eyes, pretending she didn't see anything. "It's my fault, I shouldn't have just shown up like this."

"No, it's cool, seriously." Brian headed into the bathroom. He called out, "So what happened, you said things have been hectic?"

"Um, yeah." Sam sat on the edge of the bed, "I quit my job."

"Seriously?" Brian called from the bathroom. "Why would you do that?"

"Because our senior editor told me Pow! Comics wasn't interested in Captain Darkness, after I advised that we should offer you a publishing deal."

Brian reappeared in a pair of jeans, pulling a tee shirt over his head. "Say that again?"

"He said your style lacked mass appeal and that it wouldn't sell; that it was too corny and cliché."

"It's supposed to be that way," Brian frowned.

Sam nodded, "I know! I tried to convince him of the brilliance behind you and your partner's work, that it was almost a parody of the pulp era. Like satire. The super-powered people all wear fedoras and say cheesy things, and everyone's girlfriend is a reporter. It's intelligent and funny."

"Yeah, but you didn't have to quit your job over it..."

"Yes I did," Samantha replied. "This isn't the first time that jerk ignored my suggestions. He wouldn't know a good comic from his own asshole. He never gave me any editorial power and I was sick of working for him."

"So, um, not to be rude but... what are you doing here?"

"I think Captain Darkness is a really great book, Brian. I was hoping to convince you and Charlie to let me be your editor, and take it to another publishing house. I have lots of contacts with other comic book companies."

"Seriously?"

Sam nodded, "Your guys' work really blew me away."

"Oh man, this is great news! Wait until you meet Charlie at dinner, he's going to be so excited." Brian moved for the phone, "I'll call him right now and tell him to meet us downstairs."

=====

Barely an hour later Brian and Sam were seated at a table in a restaurant located within the Carlton Hotel, waiting for Charlie and Miley to come down and meet them. It wasn't busy, for a Friday night, and Brian was enjoying small talk with Sam. He was surprised to find out she was a Miami native, as her pale skin went against the tan stereotype he had of Miami women. He was also surprised to learn that she was twenty five years old, as she looked closer to his own age (nineteen).

"There they are," Brian indicated when he spotted his friends at the restaurant's entrance.

Sam turned to look, and was fascinated by the dichotomy between Charlie and Miley. Charlie looked much like Brian did, wearing a pair of casual jeans and a tee shirt depicting a comic book character. But it was Miley that didn't fit the picture. She was beautiful, almost perfect, and looked like she belonged on the arm of an athlete or rock star. She wore a clinging top and skimpy skirt, common fair for Miley but rather attention grabbing to someone who didn't know her.

"Who's that girl?" Sam asked quietly.

Brian lifted a hand, catching Charlie's eye to join them. "That's Charlie's fiancé, Miley."

"Wow, she's beautiful."

"Hey guys," Miley greeted when she and Charlie reached the table. She held out her hand, ever the friendly one, "You must be Sam."

"Hi," Sam smiled shyly, taking Miley's hand.

Brian introduced them, "Charlie, Miley, this is Sam."

"Wow," Charlie said as he sat down. "I totally thought you were a guy."

Sam grinned, "Yeah, I've been getting that a lot tonight."

"I'm really glad you're not," Miley said. "Because dinner with these two usually boils down to an argument over who's hotter: Megan Fox or Hayden Panetteire."

"Oh, Hayden all the way," Sam replied. "Definitely."

"See dude?" Brian looked at Charlie, "I told you so."

Charlie leveled a frank expression towards Brian, "Have you even seen Transformers?"

Miley rolled her eyes, "See what I mean?"

Sam smiled at Miley, already liking her.

A waitress arrived at the table to take the foursome's order. Afterwards, Sam and Brian explained why she hadn't been at their meeting earlier, and Sam went into depth about her other publishing contacts.

Miley remained mostly silent through the conversation, listening to the other three. She noticed that Sam fit right in with Charlie and Brian, as she understood their inside geek humor and seemed to know as much about comic books as they did. Miley paid particular attention to the body language between Sam and Brian, having a good eye for such things, and immediately picked up on the fact that Sam was attracted to Brian. It was hard for Miley to tell if Brian was attracted to her though, or if he was just being flirty in a friendly way.

"So it's settled then," Sam was saying. "I'll send your stuff to some other editors I know. I really think we can get Captain Darkness published."

"But what will you do since you don't have a job anymore?" Brian sounded concerned.

"There are other editing jobs," Sam replied. "I'll find something."

"My dad knows people in publishing," Miley suddenly interjected. "Both here and back home in Tallahassee. I'm sure he could find out if any of them are looking for editors."

"Really?" Sam smiled, "That would be really great."

"We should get out of here and celebrate," Charlie suggested.

"Celebrate?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, we have a new friend and editor. That's worth celebrating, right?"

"That's an awesome idea," Miley beamed. "Sam, do you know any good clubs?"

"Yeah," Sam nodded. "But, um, are you guys old enough to get in?"

"No," Miley answered, "But I'm really good with bouncers. I'm sure it won't be a problem."

=====

Thudding club music and beautiful patrons surrounded Charlie as he stood waiting to get the attention of a bartender. Looking around at all the stylishly dressed people made Charlie feel out of place in his Iron Man tee shirt, but he was enjoying the strobe-light atmosphere nonetheless.

"Damn dude, this place is awesome," Brian said, standing at the bar beside Charlie. "I can't believe Miley got us in here without IDs. What do you think she whispered to that bouncer at the door?"

"I have no idea," Charlie replied, elevating his voice to be heard over the music. "I'm not sure I want to."

"What do you think of Sam?" Brian asked.

"She's nice. And she seems to understand what we're trying to do with our comic."

"Do you think she's cute?"

Charlie gave Brian an odd look, "I guess I haven't thought about it. Why, do you?"

"Yeah," Brian replied. "I like girls with glasses, I don't know why. Do you think she has a boyfriend?"

"How would I know that?" Charlie laughed.

Brian lifted four fingers when a bartender finally approached, indicating that he wanted four tap beers.

Charlie reconsidered Brian's question, "Wait, you're not into her, are you?"

Brian lifted an ambiguous shoulder, "How many cute girls have you ever met that know how many different types of kryptonite there are?"

"None," Charlie admitted. "But what about Stace?"

"Huh?" Brian turned his ear closer to Charlie, trying to hear him over the heavy music.

Charlie spoke up, "You know, Stacy? The girl back home who's carrying your child?"

"I don't know, dude." Brian slid some money across the bar as their beers arrived, "Her and I can't seem to align, you know? I sometimes feel like we're trying too hard, like we're trying to force ourselves into a relationship because she's pregnant."

"You think Stacy feels the same way?" Charlie wondered.

"I think deep down she does, yeah. To be honest, I'm totally jealous of you, dude."

Charlie took hold of two of the beers, letting Brian carry the other two. "Jealous of what?"

"Of you and Miley," Brian replied. "You guys seem so happy. I wish I had someone like her, someone who was unquestionably crazy about me. I get the feeling Stacy is just settling for me."

"Don't settle," Charlie said.

"No?"

Charlie shook his head, "I think you'd just end up regretting it, even with the baby. Stacy too. You deserve to be happy Brian, you're a great guy."

"Thanks Charlie," Brian replied. "Good talk. Uh, but don't expect a hug or anything."

Charlie laughed.

=====

Sam sat at a small table on the other side of the club with Miley, watching the boys at the bar. "Do you know if Brian has a girlfriend?"

Miley opened her mouth to reply, but realized that wasn't an easy question to answer.

Sam turned to look at Miley.

"There's a girl," Miley finally answered. "I'm not sure what their official status is. It's definitely complicated."

Sam looked disheartened at that, turning back towards the bar to watch as Brian and Charlie waited to get drinks.

"I can tell you like him," Miley said.

Sam's attention snapped back to Miley, "Who?"

"Brian," Miley smiled disarmingly.

Sam's shoulders slumped, "Am I being that obvious?"

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure my two boys are completely oblivious."

Sam didn't quite understand, "Your two boys?"

"Sometimes I feel like their mother," Miley answered. "Like I'm helping them navigate their way towards their goals. I haven't decided what I want to do with my life yet, so I've been concentrating on supporting Charlie and his dreams."

"The three of you are pretty close then?"

Miley nodded, "I love them both. I mean, of course I love Charlie, he's my man. But Brian too. They're both still a little unsure of themselves and their place in this world, but they have courage and wonderful hearts. They're going to blossom into great men one day really soon."

Sam smiled at Miley's description, "You seem very wise and perceptive for a nineteen year old, Miley."

Miley nodded knowingly, "I took a semester of philosophy last year."

Sam laughed, and then saw that Miley was being serious. She was about to ask more when the boys arrived with the drinks. "Thanks Brian," Sam said, taking one of the glasses.

The three friends watched as Sam lifted her glass and proceeded to drink the entire thing down.

"Whoa," Brian looked impressed.

Miley giggled, "Damn, guys. Looks like your new editor is a party girl."

Sam smiled shyly and wiped her mouth with the back of a hand, "I love this song... do you want to go dance, Brian?"

Brian's expression turned immediately eager, "Sure!"

Sam beamed a smile, hopping off her stool.

Charlie watched Sam snatch up Brian's hand and pull him out to the gyrating crowd of people in the middle of the club. He turned to Miley and asked, "Do you want to dance too?"

Miley shook her head after a long swallow of her beer, "I need to pee."

Charlie laughed, "Okay?"

"Will you take me?" Miley requested.

"You want me to go with you to the bathroom? That sounds a little weird, Miley."

Miley indicated the women's bathroom with a nod of her head. "The women's line is too long. Will you take me to the men's room?"

"I'm not sure we should-"

"I can't go in there alone, Charlie! I've had like three beers and I really have to go."

"Okay, okay." Charlie quickly gulped down his beer before rising to escort Miley. He was slightly worried about walking in there with a girl, but as soon as the two of them entered the restroom Charlie realized his worry was for naught. It was a large space with a bank of stalls and a long row of sinks; several other women were loitering inside, talking or making out with various men. Two other girls were at the counter with a leather-clad man snorting lines of cocaine.

Miley seemed completely at ease, as if she'd seen it all before, though she held Charlie's hand tightly while approaching a free stall at the end of the bank.

Charlie latched the door closed as Miley hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties. He turned around as Miley sat on the toilet. A sheepish grin marked Charlie's expression.

Miley looked up at him, completely shameless in Charlie's presence. "What? Do you like watching me pee or something?"

Charlie lifted an amused shoulder.

Miley shook her head with a smirk, "Perv."

"Your legs look sexy with your skirt bunched up like that," Charlie commented.

Miley reached forward and cupped his crotch with her hand, checking to see if Charlie was getting hard. "Oh my god, Charlie. You totally are a pervert! Are you getting turned on by watching me pee?"

Charlie blushed, "Not exactly. I get turned on by you regardless of what you're doing."

Miley reached to tear off some toilet paper, "Undo your pants."

Charlie's eyes widened, "Here?"

Miley reached between her legs to wipe, "Yeah. I can give you a quick pump if you want?"

Charlie couldn't get his jeans unbuttoned fast enough, "How did I get so lucky and land a girl as awesome as you?"

Miley beamed a smile, "I told you I was going to take good care of you this weekend, baby."

Charlie pushed his jeans down to about mid-thigh, "What about Brian and Sam?"

Miley pulled Charlie's boxer-briefs down and grasped his semi-erect length. "They'll have to jerk each other off, I only service my man."

"No, I mean won't they be wondering where we are?"

"I doubt it," Miley said, leaning forward to push some saliva out of her mouth over Charlie's growing member. "They're probably making out in the middle of the dance floor right now, or picking out place settings; that girl has got a serious case of the thigh-sweats for Brian."

"He likes her too," Charlie agreed with a nod. "What are we going to do about that? I mean what about Stacy?"

"Charlie," Miley leveled a semi-drunk look up at him. "Do you really care right now?"

Charlie shook his head, "No, I suppose not."

Miley smiled, "I didn't think so." She started moving her grip up and down Charlie's shaft, coaxing it to its full erect length. "Warn me before you cum, okay?"

Charlie nodded as he watched Miley's hand.

Miley bit her lower lip in concentration as she swiftly pumped her hand, masturbating Charlie with a steady pace. "Remember when I said I'd be dirty for you this weekend? Is this dirty enough for you, baby? Do you like getting jerked off in the toilet?"

"Y-yeah," Charlie nodded. "I always like your hand."

"I know you do, baby." Miley spit onto Charlie's cock again, needing more lubrication due to his size. "If I had given you a blowjob that day in your bedroom when we first fooled around, you'd probably always want my mouth. But I gave you a handjob and ever since you just love it when I pump your big cock like this, don't you?"

"Oh god, Miley," Charlie moaned, leaning back against the toilet stall door. "You do it so good."

Miley worked Charlie's entire length, sliding her hand from the base of his cock until the top of her fist hit the ridge of his crown. Every so often she formed an 'O' with her thumb and pointer finger and would concentrate on stimulating his cockhead, causing Charlie to gasp.

"I love being dirty for you," Miley said. She reached down to her ankles with a free hand and slipped the panties off around her shoes, "Take my panties, Charlie."

Charlie blinked, unsure of what Miley intended he do with them. But he took the panties regardless.

"Show me what a naughty boy you are, Charlie." Miley involved her other hand in the masturbation, vigorously pumping his length with both, "Smell my panties while I jerk you off."

Charlie looked down at the skimpy pink panties in his hand, spreading them to reveal the gusset.

"Come on, don't you want to smell my pussy?"

Charlie stared at the panties through eyes lidded with pleasure. He slowly lifted them up and pressed the material against his face, inhaling Miley's scent.

"Oh baby," Miley cooed. "That's so naughty. You're a filthy pervert, Charlie, smelling my panties while I jerk you off in the bathroom.

Charlie's erection pulsed in Miley's hand as she talked dirty to him. She stopped for a moment, drawing his cock to her mouth and squeezing the shaft. A small bead of pre-cum oozed from Charlie's tip, and Miley stuck her tongue out to lick at it. He watched with sheer lust in his eyes as Miley drew her head back and stretched the pre-cum until it was a long strand between her lip and the tip of Charlie's cock.

Miley looked up at him with owlish eyes, and then ran her tongue along each of her lips. "Naughty boy," she whispered. "Look at the filthy things you make your girlfriend do."

Charlie lowered the panties from his face, Miley's scent lingering in his nostrils. "Swallow me," he said.

Miley gasped, pretending to be shocked.

"I want to cum in your mouth," Charlie whispered.

Miley licked her lips one more time before leaning forward. She situated her lips into a tight seal around the ridge of Charlie's crown, flicking her tongue against the tip of his cock. She started stroking him again, pumping his shaft eagerly.

Charlie's eyes closed and his head rolled back, bumping into the stall's door.

Miley sucked with her mouth and milked him with her hand. She grasped Charlie's taut scrotum and squeezed, causing him to gasp sharply.

"I'm going to cum..." Charlie warned breathlessly. "Miley... I'm going to cum..."

Miley sped up her hand, pumping Charlie's cock rapidly. She could feel it turn as rigid as stone before the first jet of semen erupted into her mouth. She gripped his cock tightly as it surged and pushed its cum into her gulping throat. Charlie braced himself against the stall walls, wincing and trying not to cry out with pleasure.

She waited for the last of it to ooze out, coaxing it up Charlie's length with a squeezing hand. Letting his penis go, Miley licked her lips and swallowed the last of his essence down.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,756 Followers